• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Vacation Ch. 03

Hot Vacation Ch. 03

Read the first two installments of this series to get an idea of where the family is in the story.

The next two days were filled with site seeing and there was not a lot of time to talk about all the things that had transpired on this vacation. On Tuesday, Matt and Amber took a boat trip and were going to be gone all day, which left Tammy and I alone and we talked some about what was happening. We were on our patio of the condo sipping wine and I told her that I had never been as excited as I was watching her with Matt. She said she had not been as excited as she was with him, except when we had been first married. She admitted that she had gotten bored with sex and swore that it had nothing to do with me or my abilities or performance. I found that hard to believe but didn't pursue that at this point, not wanting to throw a wrench into what was the most exciting sex I had ever had. When I asked her how she wanted this to go on from here, she got quiet and just sipped her wine for several minutes.

When she finally spoke I was all ears. "I do find it very exciting that a man his age can find me sexy even though I am so much older than he." She paused and drank some more wine. "I also loved having you both with me in bed. That was very satisfying." She stared off and said nothing more.

I wasn't sure how honest I could be with her. I wanted so badly to see her with Matt again and again. Not only him, but others also. Having a slut for a wife was something I only dreamed about and I was hoping, if I played my cards right, that she might also like that role in our relationship. I finally decided to let her know some of my thoughts.

"It was one of the most exciting things I have ever seen, you sucking and titfucking Matt. The fact that you were so willing and good at it added something to the scene. I probably would have cum without touching myself, even if Amber hadn't stroked and sucked me."

It was now my turn to stare off. Tammy didn't answer. She just kept sipping the wine and staring off. I went in to get myself something stronger than wine and give her some time to collect her thoughts, or whatever she needed time for. I returned and filled her glass with wine and sat with my own glass of whiskey.

Tammy finally looked back at me and asked, "Could you believe Amber licked my pussy?"

I smiled and shook my head no and was going to say something when she went on, "It was the most electric I have ever felt down there. I came almost immediately when she started licking me. I have always heard a woman's tongue is the best feeling on a pussy and I think that might be true."

I wanted to laugh but didn't want to spoil the mood, since Tammy was talking about sex. She never talks like this and I not only enjoyed the sex talk but also the fact that my formerly almost frigid wife was admitting the nasty things that I only dreamed of hearing. "Would you like her to lick you again?" I asked, thinking that would be an innocent enough question and still keep her on the topic.

She turned to me and immediately said, "Oh yes. I can't wait until the get home tonight. I really would like her to lick me again. I don't think it is the first time she licked pussy either, do you?"

"You would have to ask her," I answered, "but it certainly looked like she knew what she was doing."

"Oh yes, indeed. She knew exactly what I liked. It was like she had done it many times."

Again there was a long silence. My mind was racing with a multitude of questions, again not wanting to push her too hard but still wanting to keep pressing her to see what she would like in the future. I finally decided on a path to take. "So it didn't make you feel like a lesbian?"

She looked at me and said, "No more than you sucking Matt's cock makes you a fag." We both laughed at that and I said, "Touche."

"Would you like to try your hand at licking her?" I asked, hoping that her answer would be 'yes' but never thinking she would.

"If there ever was any woman I think I could lick, it was be her. I have thought about it almost all the time since then and I am to the point where I would like to give it a try, if for no other reason to have said I did try it."

I was stunned, and hard as a rock also. Girl on girl scenes in porn was one of my favorites. I love seeing a woman lick pussy and to hear my wife talking about wanting to try was incredible. I looked at my watch and it was barely 7:30. The kids weren't due until after 10. I would never last until then. My cock was about to burst inside my pants. I shifted in my chair and asked Tammy, "I could sure use some relief here. This conversation has given me one serious erection."

She looked over at me and said, "You don't want to wear yourself out before they get here do you?"

"Even if I do I am sure I can be revived if they want to play with us some more." I eased my zipper down and pulled my cock out of my pants. "Look, he's all hot and ready for something now. I am sure he will be ready for more by the time they get here."

Tammy got up and went into our bedroom and motioned for me to follow her. She undressed quickly and I pulled off my pants and she put her hand around my cock and started jerking it as I sat on the bed beside her. Soon she had me laying back and was sucking my cock as I started to fondle her breasts. She layed back and spread her legs and guided my head between them and I licked her pussy all over. I went up and down and inside the slit. I licked her clit, softly at first and then pressed harder with my tongue. I paused and looked up at her and asked, "Will you tell me how to lick you so that I can be as good as Amber?" She giggled and said that if I didn't know how after 30 years I was hopeless. "You can always make me cum with your tongue, Ed. Why do you think you need instructions now?"

"There was just something in what you said about Amber licking you that made me think I wasn't doing as well as I could."

"Don't be silly, you do a great job. If I think of something you should do I will tell you." I lowered my face to her pussy again and resumed my licking. It wasn't long until I had her nearing her orgasm. She was clutching at the covers on the bed and moving her head back and forth. "Oh yes, lick it right there. Flick your tongue back and forth as fast as you can." I did what she asked and she had a wonderful orgasm, even juiced up a little, which hadn't happened in years. I stopped licking her and she laid back, legs spread wide. I knelt between her legs and sank my cock in all the way with one stroke, one of her favorite feelings. She moaned loudly and I started to hump my cock into her hard. Her eyes were closed but there was a satisfied smile on her face. She didn't move or say anything as I continued fucking her and for a moment I thought she was asleep. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Do you still like my old pussy after being in Amber's young one?"

"Hell yes, I will always love your pussy, especially after you have cum before I fuck you. You are always so hot and wet after cumming. I love having my cock in you."

"Do you think I am a slut for wanting Matt's cock as well as yours? I would hate for you to think of me as a slut."

I kept sliding my cock in and out of her as we talked. "Do you think being a slut is a bad thing?"

"Well, of course, isn't it?"

I thought about how to answer that. I wanted a slut for a wife. Why? I don't know, but that has always been my favorite type of story to read as long as I could remember. From the tone of her question, however, I knew she didn't feel the same way about that word. I finally answered, "I think you are just a sexy woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say so."

"I felt so slutty when I was letting him fuck my tits and yet, I wanted to please him so badly, I didn't care."

"Oh, that was obvious. I think that was what turned me on the most. The fact that you did want to please him. I loved seeing you act that way."

She smiled a leacherous smile and asked, "Do you want me to be a slut?"

I was too close to orgasm to think of what she might read into my answer and I quickly said, "Oh yes, I would so love you to be a slut."

The feelings of having my cock working in her pussy and our talking was pushing me over the edge. "Do you want to be a slut right now and take my cum on your face?" I looked down, expecting the same answer I had gotten for over 30 years, which was 'absolutely not.'

She looked up at me and said, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm yes. Please cum on my face and tits. Cum all over your slut's face."

I quickly pulled out and started jerking myself. I barely got my cock over her face when it started spewing out my seed on her tits and face. I pointed it at her mouth and shot rope after rope of cum on her. She opened her mouth and took some of my cum in. I finally stopped cumming and laid down beside her, exhausted. She wiped her face off and lay next to me. She kissed me and said, "Rest up for a bit. I will get you when the kids get home."

I woke up a couple of hours later and heard voices in the other room. I went to the door and saw the three of them at the table drinking beer. They all were still clothed and the conversation was not about sex. I was afraid my plan of having more sex was not going to happen. I found my clothes and went out to join them. Amber got up and kissed me on the lips and said, "Sit down, Daddy, let me get you a beer." I sat next to Tammy and across from Matt. Amber returned with my beer and said, "I am glad you are awake. Now we can get things going."

"Going?" I tried to act dumb, just in case she wasn't talking about sex. Amber slapped me on the arm.

"You know what I mean. Like the other night."

I looked at Matt and he was grinning from ear to ear. "You don't think I was just going to leave your hot wife alone after I found out you didn't mind me fucking her, did you?" I smiled but didn't answer. He continued, "I think it is great that you both enjoyed what happened and want more of it. I know Amber and I both want it more and more from now on." I looked at my daughter and she was smiling.

"If you don't mind, Daddy, seeing Matt with Mom was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. I want to see it again."

I looked at the three of them and somehow knew they had already discussed this while I was sleeping. I didn't want to act too anxious so I said, "Well, your mother and I have talked about it and it was very exciting, I must admit. We have never done anything like that before and being old fogies, we aren't sure what happens now."

Matt piped up quickly, "Well, truth or dare worked nicely last time."

Tammy got up and said, "I'll get the cards."

Amber laughed and said, "Yeah, I think Mom is into it. What do you think of that Daddy?"

I shook my head and smiled. "I am not sure what to think about it. But I know I like it."

Tammy dealt the cards and we lost and Matt asked, "What did you like best about the other night?" looking right at me.

"Well there is no denying seeing her titfuck you was about the best." I picked up the cards and said, "If we are going to talk about what happened the other night, let's not pause to play cards. We are all adult here and we should be honest with each other. If you want to know something, ask it." I looked around and everyone agreed. No one said anything though, so I continued, "I have always had a fantasy of seeing your mother with someone and I got that fantasy realized the other night."

There was a long silence until Tammy ssid, "I have always wanted a young man to want me, and when I felt Matt's erection under the table, I guess I kind of lost my mind."

I looked over to Amber and asked, "Did you like licking your mother's pussy?"

She looke at her mom and said, "Very much."

"And would you like to lick it again?"

She nodded.

I continued asking her more. "Was she the first pussy you ever licked?

She hung her head and shook it 'no.'

Tammy chimed in, "I could tell you knew what you were doing."

I looked at Matt, "Had you ever seen her licking pussy before?

"No but it won't be the last, I know that."

I looked at Amber then asked Matt, "How do you know it won't be the last?"

"She told me she wants me to watch her doing it more now."

"Wow," I said, "I hope I can see it more myself."

Matt said, "Let's watch her do it right now. Does that sound good, honey?"

Amber smiled and said, "If Mom wants me to."

With that, Tammy pushed her chair back and hung one leg over the arm of her chair, letting her robe fall open exposing her wet, hairy pussy. Amber got up and went over to her, leaned over and kissed her mom on the mouth. Tammy put her hands on Amber's back and the kissed longer, trading tongues and licking at each other's lips. Tammy then ran her hands around under Amber's arms and began to carress her breasts through her shirt. Even though I had cum just a couple of hours before, my old cock was hard and throbbing. I looked over at Matt and he had his pants off already and was slowly stroking his cock. I decided to join him and pulled my pants down and released my erection. Tammy had worked Amber out of her blouse and bra and the gals were still kissing and fondling each other. Amber ran a hand between her mother's legs and started rubbing her pussy. Tammy opened her legs wider and Amber rubbed her more and more, working a finger into her wet slit. Soon, Amber was kissing and sucking her mother's breasts and nipples, working on one, then the other. Then she kissed her way down Tammy's belly until she was on her knees in front of her mom. She leaned forward and started kissing Tammy's bush, then she licked between her pussy lips. Tammy laid her head all the way back and closed her eyes and let out a long moan.

Matt got up and stepped behind his wife. He undid her pants and pulled them off of her. Amber never stopped licking Tammy's pussy while her husband undressed her. He motioned for me to get behind her and I got on my knees and started to fondle my naked daughter. I watched Matt walk behind my wife and place his cock on her lips. Tammy smiled and opened her eyes and then her mouth. Matt slid his cock into her mouth. She sucked him greedily as she was having her pussy licked. I run my hand between

Amber's legs and felt the wettest pussy I have ever felt. Three fingers slipped in her and she pushed against them. I finally got on my back between her legs and started to lick her pussy. She was soaking wet and nearly jumped over her mom when my tongue hit her clit. I grabbed her ass and held her tightly to my face and worked my tongue all over her clit. She rode my face wildly. It was all I could do to hold her on top of me. Soon I heard Tammy's muffled moaning and I knew she was cumming. Amber tried to keep eating her pussy but Tammy pushed her away and said, "I need a cock in me right now. Matt quickly rushed in front of her and buried his cock deep in her. Soon, he was fucking her hard and she was loving it.

I remembered what she said earlier aobut wanting to try Amber's pussy so I suggested they get on the floor and they did. Matt was on top of her and I got up and whispered in Amber's ear for her to sit on her mom's face. She moved over and Tammy looked up at her and then at me. I smiled at her and she just laid her head back. Amber straddled her face and lowered her pussy to her mother's mouth. Amber let out a long moan and I could tell Tammy was doing good. I stood over them and my cock was right at eye level to both Matt and Amber as the were on either end of my wife. Amber motioned me closer and took my cock in her mouth, just inches from her husband's face. I thought back to the earlier morning and how I got to see my wife suck his cock so closely. Now he would know how I felt. I could see he was highly aroused by it. Either that or he really liked Tammy's pussy. Maybe both. Amber pulled my cock out for a moment to catch her breath and I was shocked and happy when Matt took my cock in his mouth while she held it. I was very pleased to find that he was a very good cocksucker, and he kept sucking me even after Amber had caught her breath. I finally pulled out of his mouth and climbed behind Amber and slid my cock in her pussy while Tammy licked her. I could feel Tammy's tongue licking me as I slid into my daugher's wet pussy. I started fucking hard. I heard Matt announce he was cumming and soon after Amber also made the same announcement. Tammy pulled one of my balls into her mouth and sucked and I blew my load all up into Amber's young pussy. It was one of the most intense orgasms I ever had and I almost passed out. I sat back against the couch and watch Amber licking Matt's cum off of Tammy's belly and pussy. Matt was leaning against the wall, also exhausted. Soon the gals were also laying back with us. We have 4 more days of vacation. I am afraid they will be over way to soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Vacation Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds