• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Curse

The Curse

12

April 8th. It's 3:47 and you're lying awake cursing your cat for waking you up from the perfect dream. Well, you think it was the perfect dream, it's only beginning to come back to you in pieces but your cock is hard as hell so it's a pretty good guess. In that way dreams have of not making sense once you're out of them you remember being with a hot blonde but can't really picture her face.

Initially you were both wearing togas and you were trying to get away from someone or something. Then, all of a sudden, you were in an open field, lying on your back watching her as she slowly slid out of her clothes. Her nipples were hard and she picked up one of your hands and moved your fingers over them before leaning forward to kiss you.

You remember feeling content, like everything was right with the world being with her, but then she moved your hands down over her hips and lower to her pussy and from there you don't remember thoughts so much as movements. Still guiding your hands, she moved them over her, wetting your fingers and then sucking them. Turned on, you were about to roll the two of you over but she requested to stay on top of you.

Amused you let her as she slid her naked body down yours, removing your clothes and then laying over you with her mouth near your cock and her pussy close enough to taste. You bring your hands up to help position her closer as her tongue flicks out to lick the head of your cock. As if you'd been together many, many times before, the motions of your tongues match each other, hers running up and down the length of your cock, yours licking up the wetness of her pussy.

She moans slightly as you push a couple of fingers inside her and she tightens around them. Taking your cock in her mouth she sucks it in and out while she moves her hips in the same rhythm, fucking your fingers. The view of her ass from this angle is one you have always enjoyed and the sounds of her moans tell you she is equally pleased with her particular view of you.

As she's sucking you and cupping your balls with one hand, she is dragging her nails over your thigh. You vaguely remember thinking that you love her, and not just in that pre-climactic type of way and were about to tell her so when her scratches become painful.

It was at this point that you woke up to find your cat, clawing at you through your sheets. "Fucking cat!" you think as you start to drift back to sleep, having already taken care of the hard-on produced by this dream, although sadly without the hot blonde.

April 9th. It's 4:09am and you've been jolted awake again. Vaguely you think of killing your cat but then you remember that you'd locked her out the night before in the hopes of bringing back the hot blonde. A phrase keeps echoing in your head and you can only assume that it's from the dream you were having but it doesn't make much sense to you. "500 women and 1000 years." For some reason it makes you feel empty and lonely and more than a little creeped out. What the hell were you even dreaming about?

You try to remember but once again, it's hard to piece together. You remember

something about a girl and a ritual, No, wait, something about fucking a woman in a pool. Suddenly it all comes flooding back to you...

You were standing near a fire, watching someone chant and sprinkle things over the flames -- a spell of some sort, but before you can figure out what it's for an older blonde, maybe in her late 30s, drags you by the hand out of a grove of trees and near a clear crystal pool.

She was hot for her age and dressed in figure forming velvet dress with a belt draped over her hips pointing suggestively lower. Her face was painted with some sort of blue ink and she wore a strange necklace, which you never would have remembered if the odd looking charm hadn't dangled right in the line of her cleavage, continually drawing your eyes.

Pleased by your attention she leans forward, pressing her body up against yours and whispers, "I've seen the way you watch me. Do you want me?"

You can only nod as your hands slide underneath the fabric of her dress tracing the line of cleavage underneath the necklace. You know that there is something forbidden about this woman but you can't remember why and honestly at the moment, you can't quite bring yourself to care.

Picking her up, you carry into the water, though still fully clothed and the folds of her dress cling to her thighs before you push them aside. You rub your hands over her pussy and realize she is already wet. She looks you directly in the eyes and says in a hoarse sounding whisper, "We don't have time for games. If you want me, fuck me now."

She steps backwards towards shallower water and lies on her back on the bank, her dress pulled above her hips and her legs spread wide. Needing no further invitation, you remove you clothes and in one quick motion you're on top of her. She moans loudly as you ram your cock into her forcefully. The water beneath you splashes as you drive her hips into the ground and she lifts them as you pull back. She claws at your back and demands that you move faster, harder.

"Fuck me, oh God, FUCK me," she moans and bites your neck. Her pussy is tighter than you thought it would be and it feels incredible as it clings to your cock as you thrust in and out of her. In minutes you're ready to cum but try to hold back and make it last longer for her sake but a look of impatience crosses her face.

"Cum. I want to feel you cum inside me. Now!"

No sooner do you obey her command than you see a pair of blue eyes emerge from the trees. Now that you're awake you realize it's strange that you couldn't make out the face or body accompanying them, but in your dream you could only recognize that they looked betrayed.

"You fool. You let her complete her spell to make you her slave. All she needed was your cum, which you have eagerly provided. You have given her what you should only have given to me," you hear a voice that presumably went with the eyes. "For all of eternity, you will regret this mistake. May 500 women and 1000 years come between us so that you may realize what you have lost on this night."

"Shit, I really need to stop eating pizza before bed. These dreams are just fucking weird," you think to yourself, trying to push away the memory, "I think I would've rather forgotten this one." But as you fall back asleep you hear the words again and they make you unbelievably sad.

April 10th. It's 2:38 am and for the first time in three nights, you're actually asleep. You dream that you're fighting in a war, though by the look of your uniform it's one that took place a long time before Iraq. You're in a bunker, shooting at enemies when you feel something rip into your calf and another in your shoulder. The pain is blinding and you pass out only to wake up back in camp, in a medical tent.

"Welcome back," says a soft voice from somewhere behind your bed. "We were worried about you for a bit there but Sgt. Reynolds says that you're going to be ok. How do you feel?"

"Drugged," you laugh, trying to turn your head to see the nurse who is speaking to you.

"Well, give it a bit. I'll be back to check on you soon."

Though it takes a couple of days you are finally able to get up, but can only walk with crutches. The paperwork is in to send you back to the states but the Army is never quick with anything, so you just wait.

You spend most of your time talking with the nurse about anything and everything -- the politics that led to the start of this world war, why she got into nursing, her boyfriend back home, your girlfriend, etc. You feel unbelievably drawn to her but always feel like there is something blocking really getting to know her.

Your last night there, the two of you stay up talking, drinking a bottle of wine you had to beg, borrow and steal to get a hold of. You reach out and touch her cheek but with a sad look into your eyes, she pulls away. The next morning you're on a plane home, back to your real life and your girlfriend but you can't help feeling like you belong somewhere else. You tell yourself it's just adjustment, being home from the war but the feeling doesn't go away, even after you wake up.

April 11th. 2:19 am and once again, you're soundly asleep, just as you should be. In the morning, you'll laugh about the weirdness of all these dreams and the fact that you actually remember them all when you wake up, but right now you're busy watching a blonde girl with flowers in her hair, tripping hard on acid.

She's in the same commune as you and though you've slept with most of the women there, you've never been with her. She's hot and you want her, but for some reason she won't have anything to do with you. Every time she turns you down, you feel compelled to sleep with that many more women, but the acceptance by the others doesn't keep you from wanting what you can't have.

April 11th. 3:25 am. You woke up for some reason, filled with a weird sense of excitement. Sure, it's technically your birthday now, but you don't think that's it. You can't remember what you were dreaming, but you fall back asleep quickly anyway.

April 11th. It's 10:15 pm on a school night. You're not in school so it doesn't matter to you, but most of the bitches in the room have the look of girls who are stripping to pay tuition, fucking their professors to up their gpa or secretly banging their boyfriend's three best friends behind his back -- the rest you've either fucked before or never wanted to.

In fact, your house might as well be the waiting room for a plastic surgeon specializing in cheap tit jobs. Not bad if you're looking for a one night stand... It is your birthday after all and the two chics making out in the corner look half a drink away from a gang bang.

There's just one problem - and you almost want to punch yourself for how gay the thought is - you're kinda over that and looking for someone to do more than just guest star. Your friends threw this party to help you snap out of it but as you pass a redhead who has just taken off her top and is letting some guy you vaguely remember from high school suck on her nipples you're hardly even turned on -- well maybe just a little, the piercings were kinda hot.

You stifle a yawn and decide to get another beer. The only thing worse than not finding the right chic is lying alone in your bed thinking about it. That shit can wait for tomorrow. Since you're obviously not going to meet anyone worthwhile at this party there's really nothing for it but to drink up and see how many girls want to fuck the bday boy.

You've barely taken two steps when someone comes up behind you and grabs your ass. You're half hoping it's one of the girls at the party who you've already fucked as this would surely mean they're ready for a repeat but on the other hand, there's certainly nothing wrong with new girls or even new positions, assuming their up on their yoga classes.

"Baaabeeey," slurs a voice you faintly recognize, "I wanted to give you your birthday present but you've been pouting in the corner. What's the matter, baby?" she asks as her hand slips around and strokes your cock through your jeans.

You recognize her as the girl your friend Dan was trying to pick up earlier. She's cute but certainly not worth ditching the bros before hos philosophy.

"Oh, hey, thanks. I like presents. I'm just on my way to get another beer, you want one?"

You know damn good and well that the last thing this girl needs is more alcohol and you'll probably find her passed out on your lawn tomorrow but it seems like a good distraction as she throws her hands in the air in delight.

"I love beeeer! But it's your birthday. I'll get them. I'm kind of clumsy though. If I spill any of mine down my shirt, do you promise to lick it up?" she giggles, although at this point the words are almost incoherent. Call it old fashioned but even if Dan wasn't trying, you like your girls conscious.

You vaguely nod and send her off, pretty sure she'll never make it back to you anyway.

Sadly enough, despite the party and the chics in the corner who are now topless and groping each other for an audience of guys wishing they'd brought a video camera, you're just not in the mood for this. Maybe it's the dreams or just outgrowing this kind of thing and looking for something more. Either way you decide to go sit on your front porch and clear your head for a minute.

"Hey," says a girl who is sitting outside, obviously running with same idea, "kinda crazy in there, huh?"

"It's all right," you murmur. You can't trash your own party, plus, if you were in a better mood, you'd think it was fucking awesome. You try to get a better look at the girl but her face is kind of shadowed. You can see shoulder length blonde hair falling on bare shoulders and a top that laces up in the back, the kind that just begs to be untied while she's not paying attention but since she's obviously taking a breather, you decide to let the opportunity go by.

"I don't even know the guy whose house this is. I'm here visiting my cousin and she sort of dragged me here and then ditched me. I'm not really a big fan of huge parties with no one I know, so I'm just kicking it out here until Jessica is ready to bail. Thankfully I'm sober enough to get us home. Oh, I'm Autumn, by the way."

She turns her head and finally you can see her face. She has really blue eyes and an almost doll-like face, with lips that instantly make you think about what they would look like stretched to fit your cock in her mouth. She's not standing at the moment, but you can tell she must be tiny, though she still has a pretty nice rack. If her ass is half as good, she'll be hotter than anyone you've ever been with before.

You know that you don't know her but for some reason she looks vaguely familiar and you have a sudden thought of a birthmark on her inner thigh. Just as you're about to assume you saw in her some random internet porn it hits you.

"Nice to meet you, Autumn," you say, wondering how the girl from your dream turned up at your party.

"Have we met before? It's weird, I feel like I've seen you somewhere," she says, a look of concentration on her face.

"Ever been to a toga party?" you laugh. This whole situation is weird and yet for some reason, it just seems right that you're out here sitting with her.

"No, but last week Jess and I went to see some weird psychic and she told me that I was a daughter of a Roman emperor in a past life. Seriously, these people make up some crazy shit, but it's kind of fun."

"No kidding. What else did she say?"

"Oh something about being a medieval priestess and cursing my soulmate. You know, the usual."

You didn't even tell your friends about the dreams, so there isn't any way they set you up. For the briefest moment you think of telling her but then you realize that you'll just sound completely nuts. Besides, you don't believe in past lives and certainly not in soulmates but she is the first girl all night you've actually wanted to talk to.

"Sorry, didn't mean to weird you out with the whole psychic talk. I'm not crazy, I promise. I don't believe in any of it, we just went for fun. Your comment just reminded me of what she said. Anyway, why are you sober tonight? Driving people home like me?"

"Nah, it's my party actually. I was about to grab another beer but decided to step outside for a minute. I'd offer to grab you one too, but well, the whole designated driver thing."

The conversation kept going from there about where she goes to school, what you do for a living, etc, interrupted a couple of times as people began to leave the party. Finally she decided to get up to go check on her cousin. You go with her and the two of you find Jessica passed out on the floor, with the two girls who had been in the corner.

"Looks like she had a good night," you laugh and offer to help Autumn get her out to her car.

"I don't think so. She had a good night and I'm having a good time with you. I think I'll just let her tough it out down here," She smiles at you, "besides, since this is your house, that must mean there's a bedroom belonging to you, right?"

You laugh and nod, before leaning forward to kiss her. You love it when girls proposition you, so much less work, but something about the way she said that really turned you on.

As you lead her to your room she's already taking off your shirt and as you turn around after making sure your door is locked, you pull on the laces at the back of her shirt as you'd thought of hours earlier. With the laces loosened, you reach your hand up under her shirt and play with her nipples as she unzips your pants and pulls them off.

Pulling off her shirt altogether, you pull her into your lap as you sit on your bed, running your hands up under her jean skirt. To your surprise you find she isn't wearing panties -quite daring for a girl who was supposed to just be the DD of the evening. Pushing the skirt up over her thighs, you roll her back onto the bed and rub her clit with your thumb. She moans as you slide a finger inside her and you think to yourself that this is much better than dreaming about her.

After a minute she stops your hand with a smile, "It's your birthday, you should cum before I do and if you don't stop that, that's not gonna happen."

Moving her hand you continue rubbing her clit, "Yeah, whatever, my birthday was technically yesterday since it's after midnight now," you say, just before replacing your fingers with your tongue. Her moans grow louder as you lick in quick circles, her legs over your shoulders, her hands pulling your hair to hold you closer.

You're pretty sure anyone left in the house can hear her as she cums but you don't give a shit. The way she's moaning has you as hard as you've ever been and dying to fuck her brains out.

"Oh, fuck, that was good," she whispers as you kiss her again, "I haven't cum that hard ever."

"Happy birthday to me," you smile.

"No, that's next," she smiles back, sitting up and pushing you back on the bed, "Just lay back..."

"And enjoy the ride?"

"I was gonna blow you, but if you'd rather fuck me, that can be arranged too."

Straddling you, she slowly positions the head of your cock just outside her pussy, "Tell me how bad you want me."

"You have no idea. I feel like I've wanted you for forever."

She gives you a look that says "good enough" and slowly slides herself down, pushing your cock inside and moaning softly. Leaning back on her hands, she rocks her hips back and forth so that your cock is at a good angle to hit her gspot and you can watch her every move. You reach up and grab her tits, loving the way they bounce as she fucks you. You smile as she cums again and then roll her under you.

She pulls you down on top of her and guiding your cock with her hands, "I want you to fuck-" but her words are cut off by a moan as the head of your cock slides into her again. She kisses you as her pussy clings to your cock every time you push back inside.

"Pull my hair," she says in a breathless whisper, "tell me how much you want me."

You reach up and grab a handful of soft blonde hair, tugging lightly -- enough to pull but not enough to really hurt. "I want you so bad.

"I like it up the ass," she says in between moans.

"Next time." You're way to close to cumming to stop now.

You collapse on top of her as you do and she whispers sleepily in your ear, "Next time you can cum in my mouth."

You'd love to take her up on the offer now, but you're really tired as you lay with her in your arms, you both fall asleep.

April 12th. 2:44 am, you're both dreaming.

"You betrayed me," Autumn whispers quietly, almost as if she didn't know she was saying the words.

You look up and see that she's crying. You lean forward and pull her into your arms, almost as if you'd been doing it for years.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Curse

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds