• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • My College Experience

My College Experience

I'm not what you'd call ordinary. Sure, we're all unique right, with different attributes, strengths, weaknesses, and all that. But I really am not ordinary, although your first impression of me may qualify me as so. I have light brown hair, eyes so dark that sometimes people describe them as purple, and pretty tan skin. Since I was little, I knew I was different from other kids. I stayed to myself, afraid that they would find out and the government would lock me away.

I see things, things people try to keep locked away in their heads, secrets that they wish to keep that way. Great, you might say, telepathic ability is useful as long as you can't see my secrets. But that isn't all I can do. I can, well, make people do things. Things that they hadn't intended on doing. Like when I was seven, my uncle tried to touch me between my legs. I didn't like it, so I made him punch himself in the face. It scared the heck out of him, but he never touched me again.

It was pretty simple when I was young. I was pretty smart for my age, so I never cheated on tests or anything like that, but God help any bully who tried picking on me. I tried my best to use it only to protect myself or the rare friend. But once I hit puberty, things became more complicated. I started thinking about sex, and looked up everything on sex that I could find. I wanted to know everything I could about it. Then I realized that if I wanted specifics, all I had to do is look into the heads of grown-ups to find out. And I did find out, all kinds of nasty things, except that most of them weren't all that nasty. I lost my virginity the hard way, with a lot of trying and getting rejected, but with no mind-messing.

When I went to college at twenty-three and found myself surrounded by hot women, it took all my self-control not to try and screw every single one of them. Instead, I tried to focus on classes and grades. My will-power soon wore down, however, and I started trying to go out with this hot blonde in my Spanish class. I just loved watching her walk, her round little ass swaying in her tight white shorts. She rebuffed every attempt I made to ask her out, using such ageless excuses as, "You're not my type," or, "I need to concentrate on my grades."

Finally, frustrated, I finally began messing with her mind, and she agreed to go out with me. When I do things like this, I have to be careful to plant the suggestions in her mind, or she "forgets" why she agreed. So I made her want me, even when she was not around me. Yeah, I know, it's not exactly using my abilities for good things, but who are you to judge me? Besides, what would you do with these abilities, anyway?

She wasn't a virgin or anything, she told me, but she wasn't a slut either. She admitted to being something of a tease, but not with me. I started out simple, just making out and feeling her up. Her tits were nice and untampered with by gravity. I was not as interested in her tits though as I was with her legs and ass. Her legs were quite strong, "from riding horses a lot," she explained. I loved seeing her bent over, letting me see her hot box. She had trimmed her pubic hair into she shape of an arrow, pointing the way to her cunt. I rubbed her thick pussy lips, keeping my middle finger between them, and she stroked my dick in her hands. I kept her bent over, and slapped her ass. With every slap her pussy got even wetter until it was dripping. Her ass cheeks jiggled a little when I slapped them. Finally, I moved behind her and plunged my rod in balls deep in her sopping wet snatch.

I came pretty quickly, and didn't allow her to reach orgasm. Instead I made her suck the mixture of her juices and mine off my dick. Then I pulled my dick from her mouth and got her vibrators out of her nightstand drawer. She began using them, hammering her cunt with one, and then another. She came close to orgasm, but I held her back. I suggested that she try one of the smaller vibrators in her asshole, and watched with interest as she slid a narrow, bumpy one up all the way to the hilt. She turned it on and humped it, and I got up close to watch. I picked up one of her thicker dildos and stuffed it in her cunt, ramming it in as she fucked her own ass. She took both vibrators, moaning and gasping, her tits bouncing. Still, though, I kept her on the edge, and no farther. I was sure she was going nuts with the sensations in her pussy and ass, and was desperate to climax. Finally, I was throbbing I was so hard. I pulled her vibrators out, and rammed my cock up in her ass all the way. She squeaked, and I pounded her for a couple minutes before turning her onto her back. I pushed her legs up to her chest and she held on as I continued to ream her tight little ass. I grabbed her biggest dildo and stretched her pussy out with it, and allowed her to cum when I was ready to cum. She orgasmed hard, so hard that she screamed. I shot my load up in her ass, and she drenched my balls with her cum. She kept it up, more and more juice all over my balls, thighs, and her sheets. When she finally finished and passed out, I took my dick out of her. I had to take a shower, so I used hers, got dressed, and left.

This was the first time I had used my ability to get laid, but certainly not the last.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • My College Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds