• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Men At Work

Bisexual Men At Work

My name is Steve Stanford and I have a confession to make. I am an F.A. It means Fat Admirer. I am a man who finds large people attractive. I'm a six-foot-three, 250-pound African man so I am not exactly tiny myself. In a world of Titans, I can definitely hold my own. At twenty three years old, I was living the good life. Driving a bright Red Hummer through the streets of New York and sexing up people left and right. I understand the special appeal and I like it very much. I am bisexual and wealthy, and the family business I inherited is run by a board of directors, so I have a lot of free time.

My boyfriend Manny Vasquez is out of town. He's a six-foot, black-haired, green-eyed Latino stud who works in the advertising industry. He owns his own business. We met five years ago and have been together ever since. He's a wonderful man who is very comfortable with himself as a gay Latino living in twenty first century America. I love him deeply. Manny is out of town on business often. He knows that a man has needs, so we're cool. We have a wonderful arrangement. I get to fuck whoever I want, as long as I got no emotional engagement to them. That's cool with me. I also have a wickedly naughty side which I like to indulge from time to time. These are the tales of some of my most prolific adventures.

Currently, I'm having some fun with Ruby Mendes, one of my anal sex regulars. Ruby is a five-foot-eight, 300-pound bitch with black skin, bleached red hair and sparkling gray eyes. She's fifty years old and recently broke up an engagement to a bitch she was living with. Apparently, she discovered that she liked cock better than pussy. She works as a paramedic in New York City. Ruby likes it rough. Which is precisely why I put her on all fours with her huge plump butt sticking up right now. This chubby slut loves anal sex and I am just the man to give it to her. I had greased up her asshole with lubricant and slowly inserted my cock inside her. Ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised cock. There's nothing I love more than to fuck a big bitch in the ass. Why big bitches? Aside from the fact that big bitches need love too? Well, my friends, I have a secret to confess. Those of you who are anal sex enthusiasts had better prick your ears for this one. The truth is that the bigger the bitch, the tighter her butt hole. There, I said it. I don't know why but large bitches have the tightest assholes on the planet. I guess that's why I love to fuck them in the ass.

Grinning, I began to enthusiastically ram my cock into Ruby's asshole. The big bitch took all I had to give. She spread her plump butt cheeks wide open, welcoming my cock. I thrust it deep inside her tunnel of darkness. Pounding my cock into her tight asshole felt really good. I discovered anal sex the summer after I graduated high school. There was this chubby gal named Sarah Hessen next door. She was a pretty-faced, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian chick but her body was definitely on the tubby side. Plump, large-breasted and big-bottomed, that's Sarah. I found her very sexy. We had a lot of fun together. It was during that magical summer that I discovered the joys of anal sex with large bitches. I put Sarah on all fours and drilled my cock into her butt hole, without any lube other than spit. She howled as I fucked her. It was a lot of fun. Her asshole was so warm and tight. Wonderfully welcoming. Just right. I still recall the look on her face when I blasted her, sending my hot cum deep into her asshole. The plump chick shrieked as my hot cum flooded her asshole. It was a wonderful experience for me. Don't know how it was for her, nor do I care. Thus began my fascination with the plump butts and tight assholes of large bitches of all races, backgrounds and sexual orientations. They had the most wonderful assholes on the planet. I mean that! No lie, here!

All these memories came back to me as I drilled my cock into Ruby's back door. The big bitch was jiggling that fantastic plump ass of hers, moving all over the place. It was definitely a hot thing to do. Emboldened, I smacked her plump ass as I fucked her. Ruby yelped in surprise but didn't protest. Laughing, I continued to thrust my cock deep down where the sun didn't shine. We fucked and sucked for a long time, before I came, sending my hot cum deep inside her ass. I grabbed Ruby and flipped her on her back. I watched as my hot cum leaked out of her now gaping asshole. It was the sweetest thing I'd ever seen. I absolutely loved it. So much that I took pictures with my camera phone before I left. We had a laugh about it and she went back to work after showering.

Another one of my regulars is Pattie Mendoza, a large Hispanic bitch who lived in an apartment building in the Bronx with her twenty-something daughter. Pattie Mendoza is a legal secretary who loves some good sexing. I guess that's why she calls me...often. We've had a lot of fun together. Pattie Mendoza is even more into the rough stuff. She likes to get smacked and spanked. I spanked her plump Latin ass until it turned red. She screamed and begged me for more. After I spanked her ass to a reddish hue, I grabbed some lubricant and smeared it between her plump cheeks. I grabbed the plump Latina and propped her up on the apartment floor. I raised her legs in the air. I wanted to look into her eyes as I fucked her in the ass. I spread her plump butt cheeks wide open and shoved my cock into her asshole. I was none too gentle with her. Pattie is a totally disgusting slut who will do anything for sex. That's what I like about her. I buried my cock into her asshole. I've said that large bitches have tight assholes before but this particular chick had the tightest asshole I'd ever seen. I took my sweet time as I plowed into it, widening it with my cock. Pattie's eyes widened as my massive cock plunged into her tight asshole. Man, I love the look on her face as I fucked her. Priceless! Would you believe that she even farted while I fucked her? Yeah, with a big cock up her asshole, she still farted. I laughed and came almost immediately, blasting my hot cum deep into her asshole. Man, I think I was still laughing when I left the apartment an hour later. Man, those were the days.

When my boyfriend Manny returned, he was surprised to find me so jovial. I didn't tell him about my sexual adventures. Manny thinks I'm gay. He's got no idea that I am bisexual. He'd never believe it if someone told him I was going around sexing up bitches. I love him, though, and I figure that what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I take him to our bedroom, where I quickly strip him naked. He smiles as I pull him to me. We kiss. Tenderly, we began to make love. I love Manny. He's not just a fuck to me. Even as he kisses every inch of my body, I respond to him. I gently stroke his cock and we start to have fun. I go down on him, taking his big cock in my mouth. I suck his cock and lick his balls until he screams in pleasure. When he finally does cum, I drink all of his seed. He smiles at me happily.

Manny climbs on top of me, and lowers himself until he is impaled on my long and thick cock. I thrust into him, slowly inserting my cock into his tight ass. I guess I'll always been an anal sex freak, regardless of the gender of the person I'm fucking. I love my partner's sweet ass. He's so wonderfully smooth and tight. I couldn't get enough of it. I wanted to possess him, fill his ass with my cock. He screamed as I fucked him passionately. We looked into each other's eyes as I penetrated him. We connected. That's when he completely surrendered himself to me. I loved it. We went at it until we came, multiple times.

Afterwards, I lay in bed next to Manny, smiling. I always feel great after I make love with him. That's because I love him. I don't care about any other person on the planet, man or woman. I've fucked many women and quite a few men but I don't really like them. I don't feel anything for them. I just fuck them and have my way with them before dismissing them. I can't bring myself to trust anyone. Both men and women have betrayed me, so I feel justified in treating them the way I sometimes do. Manny is my love, the man who once saved my life. It's him I love, and no one else. Take it any way you want to. I am what I am and I apologize for none of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Men At Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds