• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Saturday Night One Week Later

Saturday Night One Week Later

All week long I couldn't stop thinking about what happened Saturday night between Charles and I. I couldn't stop thinking about Charles. I don't know why. He is an attractive man, especially for an older guy, but he's old enough to be my dad. Shit he's more than twice my age. He was a good fuck, that much I know. But I was torn about what to do, Should I pursue this more even though he is my roommates boyfriend? Or should I just let it go, forget about going any further with him? He and Sherry seem to have a good thing going, I certainly wouldn't want to mess that up. And could a relationship between a 22 year old girl and a 45 year old man actually work? I had my doubts on that one. But at the same time I couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt to fuck him.

Anyway my week seemed to drag as these thoughts continued to race through my mind. Shelly noticed that I seemed to be preoccupied and asked several times, but I always said it was nothing. I wasn't sleeping much, but I found that if I played with myself and came then I stood a better chance of sleeping. By the end of the week I was a mess, couldn't concentrate at work, couldn't sleep at night. On Friday night I went out with a couple of friends, had a few drinks, danced and danced. That got my mind off of my situation. When I got home I was good and tired, and slept to almost 1pm on Saturday. Which was unusual since I rarely sleep later than 9am anytime. I felt revived after getting up and decided that I wasn't going to mess up their relationship, I would pretend that last Saturday never happened.

I was fixing dinner when Sherry called. She had been out all day doing what ever. She asked if I was doing any better to which I said yeah. She went on to say that she and Charles would be over about 9pm and the three of us were going out as usual for Saturday night. I didn't really want to so that last Saturday wasn't repeated, but I didn't have anything else to do and Sherry insisted.

They showed up at the apartment just about 9pm like they said. I wasn't ready since I was a little apprehensive about going out with them again. Sherry insisted I shower which I did. Wrapping myself in a towel I returned to my room to find Sherry going through my underwear drawer.

"What are you doing?" I asked, kind of surprised, kind of annoyed she was going through my stuff. Not that I had anything to hide but still.

"Oh I'm sorry I just figured I'd pick out something for you to wear tonight. I'll leave if you want." and she turned to leave.

"No thats ok." I said. "Did you find anything interesting?"

"How about these?" she smiled as she held up the skimpiest pair of panties I owned. A sunshine yellow triangle patch of of fabric up front, not much more than an inch wide strip up the back, and skinny little strings for a waist band.. She must have digging deep into my pantie drawer cause I hadn't worn them in a long time.

"I forgot I had those."

"Ok then you'll wear these. Now how about a bra."

"Next drawer down, you might find a matching bra." I said while brushing my hair.

"Here we go!" Sherry said excitedly pulling out the matching yellow bra. She came over to the bed.

"Put these on now, I want to see you in these." She said holding out the bra and panties. Taking them I hesitated for a second.

"Oh I won't look until you get them on." and she turned towards my closet. "I'll see what sexy dress I can find for you."

Watching to make sure she wasn't looking I dropped the towel and quickly pulled on the panties. They didn't cover much. Then I pulled on the bra, fastened it then adjusted myself in it. Just then Sherry said "Wow!" I turned to she her pulling out my super sexy mini dress, something I bought a couple of years ago but never had the nerve to wear it out in public. A black leather mini dress with a zipper running down the front.

"You gotta wear this." She said while holding it up.

"I don't know...."

"Look at you." Sherry said as she saw me standing in the skimpy panties and bra. "You look so hot in those. Hey Charles you've got to see Heather." She yelled out the door.

"What?" I said stunned, but before I could do anything Charles was standing in the doorway.

"You are a sexy little momma." He said. I was embarrassed, standing before these two in the skimpiest of panties and bra. Grabbing my towel I quickly wrapped it around me.

"What do you thing about this?" Sherry asked as she held up my dress.

"If she wore that I don't think I could keep my hands off of her, that is so sexy. I bet it would look great on you." He replied. Anyway I'm still not sure how they did it but they got me to put on the super sexy mini dress, but only after they left my room. I had to loose the bra as they wanted me to wear the zipper down low, below my breast, showing the skin between them.

We hit the club and I was the hit. I think every guy in the place wanted a piece of me. And some of the girls too. I stuck close to Sherry and Charles and that seemed to keep away some of them. But I had my share of dance offers, free drinks and a couple of guys gave me their number. Not that I was interested in any of them, but I was having fun. As the night wore on the zipper on my dress got lower and lower. Charles kept nudging it down. He did his fare share of groping me which had become our usual game. Sherry didn't seem to mind and also helped out. I think they both were trying to see how much of me they could expose. Actually a couple of times he pulled my dress open so one of my tits were exposed. I was buzzing and didn't really care. Neither did any of the people around us, especially the guys. We left shortly before last call as I think Sherry had a bit too much to drink.

We staggered back to our apartment, Sherry was more carried by Charles than walking. Once inside he dropped her carefully on the couch and sat down next to her. I sat on the chair across from them. They kissed a couple of times, she whispered something to him but I couldn't make out what she said. He was rubbing her breasts and kissing her. This went on for a few minutes then he stopped. It looked like Sherry had passed out. It looked like the evening was over.

I got up to go to bed. As I walked by the couch Charles grabbed my hand, pulled me down on the couch. Now I was sitting to one side of him, Sherry on the other.

"Lets see those tits." he said as his hand made its way towards my chest. The zipper on my dress was still pretty low, and my dress hung open a bit so I'm sure he had a pretty good look at them anyway. I pushed his hand away and tried to get up. He pulled me down again, this time on his lap. Quickly he wrapped his arms around my waist so I couldn't get up. I tried but he held me tight. Since I was tired I slowly settled back against Charles. I could feel his breath on my neck. It was nice to be held by a strong man, but he belonged to Sherry. I wasn't going to let anything happen this time.

"You smell great." he said, loosening his grip on me a bit. His one hand found its way to my thigh, gently rubbed up and down. While enjoying the attention my thigh was getting I realized his other hand was tugging lightly at my zipper. Pushing his hand away I heard a moan. Sherry shifted her head a bit but still appeared to be out cold. I left my hand covering my zipper, holding my dress closed. I tried to get up but he held onto me.

"No we can't do this." I whispered angrily, "Sherry will know."

"No she won't, she wouldn't even care." He tried to pull my hand from the zipper. I wouldn't let go. He kissed my neck, quick little kisses just slightly moving for each kiss. Then his hands were on my shoulders, massaging then. It felt great, he really knew what he was doing. His hands moved towards my neck then back towards the shoulders. All this time he kept the little kisses coming, on my neck, on my ear lobes.

"Just relax and enjoy." he whispered in my ear between kisses. I closed my eyes and let my body relax, sinking deeper into Charles, just enjoying the attention I was receiving. I must have been enjoying it too much cause suddenly I realized he pulling on my zipper. I tried to push his hand away but he got the zipper all the way down. He pulled the dress open, exposing my body, my tits.

"Nice, very nice." he said while looking over my shoulder. I tried to get up but he still held me down.

"No we can't." I said while managing to slide down through his arms. Sliding all the way to the floor so I was on my knees between his legs, my back to him, my dress open all the way down, just hanging on my shoulders. Almost immediately his hands were on my shoulders again, working their magic. As he massaged my shoulders he pushed the straps of my dress down my arms. I was tired and it felt good so I didn't try to stop the dress from falling down. It bunched up on my elbows and waist, topless now. The dress was open and fell to the side, exposing my belly, my thighs and my sunshine yellow panties. Charles kept the massage going and I could feel him leaning over me now, viewing at my almost naked body.

"You are a sexy girl, you know that Heather." Not sure if he was asking or telling, I didn't care as his hands continued to massage my shoulders and neck, relaxing me. After a few minutes of this he asked me to turn around. As I did he pulled my dress the rest of the way off. There I was kneeling on the floor in front of Charles wearing only panties while his girlfriend sat right next to him, passed out. He pulled out his cock and began to stroke it.

"I hope you don't mind if I pound one out, you are just so sexy." I shook my head. If he wanted to jerk off instead of fucking me then that was alright with me.

"Spread your legs, then get closer to me." I did as he asked. Then I leaned back, supporting myself on my arms. I put my head back. My knees about shoulder width apart, leaning back, pushing my tits up. Charles moaned, he obviously liked this pose.

"Play with yourself." He commanded. With one hand I rubbed my tits, then pulled my nipples a bit, so they were erect. I beginning to get turned on. There was a warmth growing in my pussy as I continued to play with my tits. Charles continued to stroke his cock, it was now fully erect.

"Slip your hand into your panties." I watched him while still rubbing my tits. His eyes moved up and down my body, from my open thighs, my pussy, up to my tits then back down. When I didn't move my hand from my tits he looked up. Our eyes met. His stroking slowed. Without breaking our stare I slowly moved my hand down to my panties. My hand slipped in and rubbed over my pussy. Our eyes remained glued to each other. My middle finger slipped into my slit. I was wet, much wetter than I had thought. My finger found my clit and began to gently massage it. Closing my eyes as I put my head back, he picked up the pace of his stroking. We did this for a minute or two, I was playing with my little knob, he playing with his big knob. He scooted to the edge of the couch, grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand out of my panties.

"Are you wet? Is your finger wet?" he asked pulling my hand up to his face. He also pulled me up, so now his cock was only inches from my face. I stared at his cock while he looked very closely at my finger. He brought it to his nose. Then he licked it. Then again. Finally he sucked it in, sucking off my juices. I looked up as he pulled my finger from his mouth.

"Heather you taste great. Maybe I could try the real thing instead of just a lick." I slowly shook my head no.

"Alright but would you help a guy out?" and he placed my hand on his cock, wrapping my fingers around it. He started to guide my hand up and down his cock. It was so soft, warm and hard. I really didn't want to do this but I didn't remove my hand. As I slowly stroked his cock with his help I studied it. The veins bulging, the head swollen and purple, pre cum leaking from his hole. The balls hanging loosely below. Its been a while since I've been face to face with a cock, a bit too long.

"Oh yeah Heather thats real good." Charles moaned as he leaned back against the couch, letting go of my hand. I continued to stroke him, not only up and down but also twisting a bit. Charles was enjoying this as he had is eyes closed. And a little smile on his face.

"Yeah oh Heather." He moaned as he placed his hand on my head. As I stroked him he rubbed my head. I squeezed a little harder, then switched hands as I was getting tired. He moaned again, thrust his hips just a tiny bit. I gently took his balls into my free hand and rolled them around, now studying them. I've always been fascinated how the balls seem to be alive, be their own being. Slowly I squeezed his balls just a bit.

"Oh God Heather that feels great." I looked up. Charles had his head back, his eyes were closed. I spread his precum over the head of his cock with my thumb. As I was doing this he placed his free hand on mine, again he was helping me stroke his cock. As he did this he also aimed his cock towards me, towards my face. I thought he was going to shoot his load in my face, which I really didn't mind. But then he pulled my head forward with his other hand. Before I realized what was happening his cock brushed against my lips. I tried to pull back, only got an inch or so and he pulled me back to his cock. I turned my head slightly and his cock brushed against my cheek.

"Come on suck it." he whispered. I shook my head no but that resulted in my lips brushing on his cock again. He tightened the grip he had on my head.

"Come on suck it Heather." He said again as he turned my head just enough and pushed his cock to my lips. I held them shut as best I could. I could feel the heat of his cock on my lips, I could smell his musty scent. I could taste his salty precum. I never liked blowing a guy, it was by far my least favorite thing about sex. I had done it a few times, and never let a guy cum in my mouth. That was disgusting. Charles rubbed his cock back and forth a couple of times, got through my lips. I still clenched my teeth together as I certainly didn't want to do this.

"Open up Heather." He kept pushing his cock back and forth along my teeth. I looked up at him, not believing he was doing this to me. He looked directly at me.

"You do this and I won't have to fuck you later." There was something in his eyes that told me he wasn't going to stop. I starred at him for a couple of seconds, he never let up. His one hand kept pulling on my head, his other still on my hand on his cock, kept pushing it on my lips. I opened up, surrendering my mouth to him. Quickly he slid his cock in several inches.

"Oh God yeah." His hand pulled my head back then pushed it forward again. His hand slipped away from his cock, but I kept mine on, only to keep from taking it all in. As he guided my head back and forth on his cock I ran my tongue around it. I figured this might get him off quicker. I could taste the saltiness of his cock, of the precum leaking from it.

"Take it deeper." He said while pulling my hand off his cock. I looked up at him and he just nodded. Slowly he pulled my head forward, I probably had 3 quarters of it in my mouth, I began to gag. He pulled my head back.

"Good. Now try it again." He pulled me down on his cock again. It was in about the same depth when it started to choke me again. He pulled me back.

"Open real wide." I did as I was told and he pulled me forward again. This time I didn't gag and soon I had the whole thing in my mouth. My nose was pressed up against his body.

"Oh yeah thats it." He pulled me back and immediately pulled me back down. I took it all in without much problem. He did it again, this time I was running my tongue all over it. He held me there for what seemed like a minute, my nose pressed on his body. I looked up at him, he had his eyes closed, looking like he was really enjoying this. Finally he pulled my head back then started to fuck his cock with my mouth. He wasn't forcing his cock all the way, just about 3 quarters of way before pulling my head back. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock to prevent him from pushing me all the way down on it again. I wrapped my lips around his cock tightly, ran my tongue on it as he pulled my head back and forth on his cock. Almost immediately his hips started to push up every time he pulled my head down. He was breathing heavier, he was about to cum. I tried to pull my head back but he held me tight, now with both hands.

"Come on Heather, take it, oh yeah." With that his body tensed up. I tried to break away again but he was too strong. He thrust into my mouth again and I felt the first squirt of his cum burst into my mouth. His body was tense and he held his cock deep in my mouth. Another shot burst into my mouth. Then a third. Finally it seemed like his body was relaxing but he still wasn't releasing my head, he held me tight. My mouth was full of his cock and his cum. It tasted gross. I tried to spit out the cum but wasn't able. After struggling with it for several seconds I swallowed it. His cock was still leaking cum, I wanted it out of my mouth. I kept trying to escape his grasp but it was no use. He kept thrusting into my mouth, slowing with every thrust. The cum still oozing from his cock. I had no choice but to swallow again. As a tear rolled down my cheek I looked at him. He opened his eyes, focused on me.

"That was good Heather, you can go. Thanks." And he released me. I grabbed my dress off the floor and ran to the bathroom. There I brushed my teeth a couple of times, the nasty taste remained in my mouth. Afterwards I went to the kitchen. I grabbed a coke from the frig and took a big swig. It seemed to help a little but still that taste was there. Heading to my bedroom I ran into Charles coming out of Sherry's room.

"Hey you look good like that." He said. I was wearing only my panties.

"You should always hang out like that." he said. I hit him in the shoulder.

"Shut up you ass." Entering my bedroom I slammed the door. "Lock the door on your way out, jerk."

"Ok. See you tomorrow. Good night sweetie."

After pulling off my panties I jumped into bed. I was pissed for what he did to me. He had no right. I kept replaying the scene in my head, what could I have done differently. I guess I can't go out with those two again.

Then I noticed a familiar tingle between my legs. My hand went there, I started to rub myself. It wasn't long before I was cumming. After that I fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Saturday Night One Week Later

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds