• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Blackmailed Ch. 02

Blackmailed Ch. 02

12

A Literotica reader who sent me feed back on my story 'Camping with Anna' presented me with this challenge.

"I want to see you write a story which is completely fictional. It's more difficult than writing something based on events that actually happened, but you have complete free rein, and can explore your hidden depths and fantasies."

Well I'm always up for a challenge so here goes. This is a fantasy from my hidden depths. I hope you enjoy it.

The story takes up where 'Blackmailed' left off, with Stephanie's mother, Claire, getting involved. If you haven't already done so you may want to read 'Blackmailed' first, but it is not essential.

When you have read it please vote and leave your comments on Literotica. I appreciate you letting me know what you think of my stories, even if you don't like them.

Ingenue

xx

The doorbell rang as I stepped out of the shower. I was naked and dripping wet. Grabbing a towel, I quickly dried myself and slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt.

It was Monday morning and as I walked to the door I noticed by the clock on the microwave that it was nearly eleven. It was my day off so I'd slept late and I wasn't expecting anyone.

The bell rang again, impatiently this time.

Curious, I opened the door and saw Claire, my neighbour who lives across the street.

"Oh shit!" was my immediate reaction on seeing her standing there. Almost instantly this was replaced by a more rational response, sheer panic.

Somehow she must have found out what had happened the previous day. There was no other reason for her to be standing at my front door that morning, or at least there was no other reason that I could think of.

She had never been to my house before and we were hardly close friends. As neighbours we see each other in the street, occasionally stoping to chat, and we wave to each other in passing, but that's about it.

But it didn't make any sense. Something was wrong. If she knew what had happened surely she would be as mad as hell, but instead she looked calm, relaxed and exceedingly beautiful.

Her smile was warm and infectious and her blue eyes sparkled. Her lemon yellow bikini bottoms and contrasting pale blue crop top complemented perfectly her shoulder length blond hair and light golden tan.

"Good Morning Catherine. How are you today?" she said, extending a hand.

I smiled and my hand went out automatically to meet hers. Her grip was warm and firm and I found it pleasantly comforting and reassuring.

Without letting go of my hand she turned her head slightly, glancing over her shoulder towards the sky - as if to make sure she wasn't mistaken - and added, "It's a great day isn't it?"

My mind was spinning. The answers to her questions were simple and obvious. I was feeling great and yes, it was a beautiful day, but somehow I found it impossible to say the words. They just wouldn't come.

All I could think about was what I had done, or perhaps more correctly what I had allowed her nineteen year old daughter, Stephanie to do to me the day before.

Images of the previous afternoon when Stephanie and two of her friends, Nikki and Alice, blackmailed me played like a video in my mind.

There was the revealing photos, the embarrassing video, the swimming pool, my discarded bikini, a bottle of suntan lotion, me naked on the sun lounge by the pool masturbating in front of the three girls, my short, arousing naked walk across the street, followed by that wonderful orgasm.

My mouth was dry and I could feel colour rising in my cheeks. Surely she could see my obvious embarrassment and awkwardness.

I stood there holding Claire's hand telling myself to settle, calm down and deal with it. After all, even if she knew, what could she really do?

It seemed like an eternity, but somehow I eventually managed what I hoped was a relaxed, confident smile that suggested I didn't have a care in the world, and replied hopefully.

"Hi Claire, I'm fine thanks. Yes it is a great morning."

Her expression didn't change but I noticed her eyes drop to my breasts. I glanced down and saw that the water dripping from my hair had soaked my t-shirt and that my nipples were clearly evident through the now semi transparent material.

"Oh s-s-sorry," I stammered, "I'd just got out of the shower when the doorbell rang and I didn't have time...." My voice trailed off, unsure what else to say.

Claire smiled and laughed.

"That's okay Catherine. Look I won't keep you long. Stephanie mentioned that you dropped over yesterday. I'm sorry I wasn't home and I was wondering if you'd like to come over later today. Robert is away on business and Stephanie has gone out with friends. Come for lunch and, if you like, we can have a swim."

It seemed I was safe, at least for the time being, and perhaps all Stephanie had told her mother was that I called over to see her, which, although not actually a lie, was, thankfully, the whole truth.

It was a beautiful summer day and as I didn't have anything else planned for the afternoon I decided to accept her invitation. I really wanted to get to know her better, and I was more than just a little curious to see if she had any suspicions about my visit to her house the day before. I confess that I was also hoping that it might be an opportunity to see Stephanie again.

I didn't need to manufacture the smile this time. I was beginning to feel very comfortable with her and was enjoying the contact between us - she was still holding my hand.

"Thanks Claire, that would be great," I said. "What time would you like me to come over?"

She smiled again as if pleased by my acceptance and consulted her watch.

"How about in an hour? We can have a swim and I'll make a salad."

"That's perfect. I'll just get a bit organised here and be over around midday."

I was a little disappointed when she released my hand and turned to walk away. I stood in the doorway, watching her, admiring her slim figure, long legs and cute, round ass, that was barely contained by her tiny bikini bottoms.

I guessed she was in her late thirties or early forties. She was tall and slim with shoulder length blonde hair and from what I saw under her crop top, quite large, firm breasts.

When she reached her front door she turned, smiled and waved. She knew I'd been watching her and I felt a flush of embarrassment at being caught out.

I waved back, stepped inside and hurriedly closed the door. For the first time I realised that it wasn't embarrassment that was causing me to be a bit hot and flustered, it was excitement - excitement at the prospect of spending the afternoon with my gorgeous, sexy neighbour.

I went to my bedroom, slipped off my shorts and wet t-shirt and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Not too bad," I thought.

I am tall with a slim, boyish figure. My mum thinks I am a bit skinny and is always nagging me to put on some weight - but aren't all mums like that?

I have long dark hair, brown eyes, a warm smile and a great butt. My skin has a light golden hue from many lazy days spent at the beach sunbathing.

As I observed myself in the mirror, my thoughts turned to Claire. I didn't know her very well, even though she moved into the house across the road about a year ago.

From our brief chats when we occasionally saw each other in the street I knew she was some sort of scientist and worked for a pharmaceutical company, but didn't know exactly what she did.

Her husband, Richard, was the CEO of a large multinational company based in Adelaide. He appeared to be a bit older than she is, and at a guess I would say was in his mid-fifties. He was tall and, for his age, appeared to be in good shape. A lot of women would probably consider him to be handsome and quite sexy.

One thing was obvious, and that is that they were rich. Their house was the best in the street, maybe even the best in the neighbourhood. It was a huge, modern two-story, on a large block and as I had found out the day before was beautifully furnished with all the latest and most expensive furniture and appliances. They had a fantastic pool and the garden was landscaped like the ones you see from time to time in the glossy magazines.

Clare's car was my dream car, a black Porsche 911, which she drove fast and with confidence.

Their daughter Stephanie was nineteen. Those for you who have read 'Blackmailed' will know exactly what I mean when I say that I had got to know her quite a bit better only the day before.

The memories what happened at their house the previous afternoon brought a warm rush to my loins, threatening to distract me and make me late getting to Claire's, so I reluctantly pushed my thoughts aside and set about getting ready to go out.

I checked the clock; it was already ten minutes to twelve. I quickly tidied my room and got out a selection of bikinis, laying them out on the bed. After some deliberation I chose my favourite black one, put it on, got a towel, some sunscreen and a hat, and put my keys in my purse.

I checked that the cat had water, that everything was switched off and set the alarm. Satisfied, I stepped out, closed the door, walked a cross the road to Claire's and rang the bell.

As I waited on her porch I was aware of a growing sense of excitement but was having second thoughts about the tiny bikini I had chosen to wear. My breasts are very small but the top barely contained them and I needed to constantly adjust it to keep my nipples covered. The bottom part was simply small g-string. I hadn't bothered to wear anything else over the top of my bathers and suddenly I felt very exposed.

I wondered what Claire would think of me arriving at her house wearing such a skimpy, revealing outfit and briefly considered dashing home to get a top or a wrap when there was a noise at the door. It was too late. The door opened and Claire greeted me with a warm smile, and stepped aside to let me in.

She looked sensational. Her blonde hair was wet and tied back in a ponytail. She had changed her bikini. The yellow one was gone and in its place was a tiny white string bikini, almost as small and revealing as my own. The tiny top barely contained her large, round breasts and the bottoms were so small I could see that, like me, she shaved.

Apart from her wet hair, it was obvious that she had been in the pool because her bathers were wet and her nipples and the outline of her pussy lips were clearly visible through the thin material.

She had a flat stomach, broad shoulders, strong arms and long muscular legs. When she moved it was a combination of the elegance and the grace of a ballet dancer and the power and purpose of a trained athlete.

She closed the door and stepped forward giving me a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek that sent small shivers down my spine.

"Wow, Catherine you look fabulous. I just love your bathers. They're just perfect for you. Anyway welcome and come on in. I've made a salad and we'll eat out by the pool if that's okay with you."

Without waiting for my answer she turned, and with a sense of déjà vu I followed her out the back to the patio by the pool.

When we reached the patio, Claire took my hand and guided me to a lounge by the pool - coincidentally the very same lounge that I had occupied the just afternoon before - and poured me a glass of wine.

I picked up my glass and proposed a toast to "new friends". We clinked glasses and I took a sip. The wine was fantastic. I picked up the bottle and was impressed. It was a 2005 Chardonnay from Margaret River in Western Australia - a vintage that I knew was around sixty dollars a bottle - a lot different to the wines I could afford to drink of a warm summer afternoon, or at any other time in fact.

After the first glass I started to relax. The sun was making me feel sexy. Clare was charming, witty, intelligent and great company. I was having a wonderful time.

We swam, chatted, drank some more wine and ate the salad Claire had prepared, and after a short break, went for another swim.

The water was cool and refreshing, and the pool, like everything else at Claire's house, was awesome. It was large and deep with a small diving board at one end. On one side there was a section that extended out beyond the main body of the pool, forming an area that was long and straight for swimming laps.

I went to the end and pushed off. I struck out and swam eight or ten laps of freestyle as hard as I could, enjoying the exertion and the sensation of the water surging around my body.

As I reached the end I saw Clare sitting on the edge of the pool dangling her feet in the water, watching me with an amused smile.

I smiled and went to the steps, adjusting my bikini top that had slipped exposing almost my entire breast, as I climbed out.

Dripping water across the paved pool surround, I went over to get my towel. As I did, Claire stood up and walked up behind me.

"That top looks most uncomfortable, Honey," she said. "Here, let me help you."

With a quick tug she undid the strings, allowing my top to fall free and exposing my breasts. She put her arms around me, cupping my mounds in her hands, squeezing them gently, then she leaned forward and softly kissed the back of my neck.

I felt her warm sweet breath on my ear as she whispered.

"Oh sweet Catherine, you look so sexy and delicious. I could just eat you."

The suggestion certainly appealed and I shivered with delight as she took my hand and guided me back to sit on the lounge, perching herself on the end by my feet.

The sexual tension between us was electric. I was aroused and was very aware of a pleasant tingling sensation in my loins.

I was unsure how to respond and I needed a distraction so I asked Claire to tell me more about her work.

She settled comfortably at my feet and after a slight pause started to tell me about her job.

"Well Catherine, a lot of it is quite routine. I spend most of my time running tests and doing clinical trials on drugs to ensure they meet the required standards. It's all a bit boring. The really interesting and challenging part is the work I do developing and testing new drugs."

While we were talking she had taken my foot in her hands and was giving me a wonderful massage that was making it almost impossible to concentrate on what she was saying.

I had finished my wine so Claire stood and went over to get another bottle of Chardonnay from a small fridge under the bar. She came back, poured us both another glass and then went back to the fridge to get a jug of iced water.

"I thought you might like some water too." She smiled as she placed the jug and a glass within easy reach on a small table beside the lounge.

I certainly did. It was a hot day. The swimming and the wine had given me quite a thirst. I picked up the jug and a glass and poured some water.

I took a sip allowing the cold refreshing liquid to run down my throat. It was delicious. Raising the glass I drained half the contents.

Claire sat down and resumed her massage, working her thumbs into the sole of my foot sending waves of pleasure through my body. After she had done each foot she moved to my calves working her way up with firm, deep strokes then allowing her fingers to slide softly back down to my ankle. It was wonderful.

I was vaguely aware that she was still talking about her work and telling me that for the past few months she had been working to improve a drug to enhance sexual performance.

"As you know there are several on the market, but the company I work for wanted produce one that is more potent, faster acting and has less side effects."

My ears pricked up as she went on.

"We made some progress but hit a bit of a hurdle in our clinical trials when we found that while the drug we developed stimulates and enhances sexual responses, it also inhibited the person's ability to reach orgasm and ejaculate. In fact, no matter what we did, our subjects just couldn't achieve climax. Can you imagine that?"

Her tone was matter of fact - almost business like - but my imagination was working overtime. The thought of a drug that got you horny but denied any relief sounded fantastic. The very idea combined with Claire's foot massage was having its effect, and my pussy was starting to weep.

She went on, apparently oblivious to my predicament.

"It's a real problem, and unfortunately the company scrapped the program. I was really disappointed because I'd put so much work into it and I knew there had to be a solution. In fact I kept working on it privately in my own time and I think I have found the answer."

She went on to tell me that she had improved the formula of the sexual stimulant and while it still prevented the person achieving climax she had also developed another drug that countered the blocking effect allowing the person orgasm. In theory, a person would take the first drug to stimulate sexual responses and then at the appropriate time take the new drug to allow them to come.

She told me that she had called the new drug 'Oblivion' and went on.

"The problem Catherine, is that at this stage a lot of it is only theory. Because I am doing it privately I don't have access to any patients to run trials and although I know it works, I don't really know how effective it is. In fact, that's one of the reasons I've invited you over."

I was puzzled by her words. The sun, the wine and Clare were all conspiring to make me a bit light headed. I was feeling a little dizzy and was aware of a warm flush spreading through my body.

I tried to speak and my words were a little slurred. Surely I hadn't drunk that much.

"What are you talking about Claire?" I asked a little confused.

"Well Catherine," she said with a grin. "After what Stephanie told me, I thought you would be the ideal person to try out the new version of the drug. That water you just drank was laced with the stimulant. I suspect you will be feeling the effects very soon If you aren't already."

Her voice sounded a little distant and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"What's that Claire, is this some kind of a joke?"

"Not at all Catherine. From what Stephanie told me about the things the two of you got up to yesterday, I think it is the least you can do for me."

So she did know. I tried to protest. "No Claire, please, that's not fair."

"Yes Catherine," she said with a grin. "Stephanie told me all about it and she showed me a video of you stretched out on this very lounge masturbating. Maybe you would like to see it sometime. It was quite a performance. Now its my turn to have a little fun with you - all in the name of scientific research, of course."

While she was talking Claire had been massaging my leg and had slowly worked her way up from my calf to my thigh. I felt her fingers on the inside of my thigh gradually getting closer and to my sex. Each stroke was closer than the one before until I felt her fingers lightly brush the wet triangle of fabric that was barely covering my aching pussy.

Automatically I parted my legs and raised my hips slightly.

She sat back and smiled.

"I guess the drug is having an effect now Catherine. You are going to love this."

Claire was right. The warm flush I was feeling was emanating from my loins. It was a sensation that I knew very well and I did love it.

Just as she predicted, I could feel my whole body getting warmer. My heart was racing, I was aware of the increasing sensation in my genitals and I could feel my nipples getting hard.

I felt the moisture between my legs and looked down to see the wet patch on my bikini bottoms, slowly spreading and getting bigger as I watched.

My arousal was growing and I was fighting the urge to put my hand between my legs and masturbate right in front of her.

Claire interrupted.

"How do you feel Catherine?"

I looked up, straight into Claire's eyes. She knew exactly how I was feeling.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Blackmailed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds