• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sheela Finds Other Lovers Ch. 02

Sheela Finds Other Lovers Ch. 02

Dinesh Kapoor flicked a switch on the control panel and suddenly the image of another girl was in the TV Monitor. Kapoor smiled as he saw the girl climb on the bed naked. Although not very beautiful, the twenty year old girl was undeniably appealing. She was fair-skinned, with an intelligent, lively face. Her hair was silky and dark and long, braided with a centre parting. Her eyes were small, but nicely shaped and dark. Her nose was slim, slightly curved. She had an oval face with a pointed chin. Her mouth was delectable, the lips moist and soft, the upper slim and bowed over the full, straight lower lip. Her teeth were very white and even, the front teeth large and square and strong. Her body was soft, yet firm, ripe and luscious. Her neck swept to high, full, ripe, rounded breasts tipped with long hard nipples in puckered aureoles. Her navel was curved but firm and her hips flared to tempting buttocks that invited a lover to fuck her from behind in her cunt or, better still, in her ass, something she dearly loved and seldom forswore. Her limbs were smoothly turned, well shaped, her hands and feet elegant, her wrists and ankles slender. Her name was Leena, and she was a high-class callgirl in Mumbai. Kapoor always took her when he goes to Bangalore on business trip.

After their 2 day trip to bangalore, Kapoor met Sheela at the bangalore airport. He had been watching her in the airport as well as in the flight. When the flight was delayed and arrived very very late in Mumbai, he had offered to take Sheela to his home, as there was no one in Mumbai airport to receive her. He was sure that Sheela agreed, only because she thought that Kapoor and Leena were married. Even though he had seen her frantically trying a mobile number, he had hoped that she would not be able to contact anybody in Mumbai and his wish has come true. Before Sheela leave his home, he wanted to taste her as he had never seen such a lovely lady before. Watching her in the guest room had made him so horny that he needed sex at once.

He went to Leena in the master bedroom and found her naked under the sheets. Kapoor took away the sheets, leaned down and his lips nuzzled the nape of her neck. Her eyes fluttered open and she sat on the bed. He slid his hands to her breasts. Kapoor's hands slid up to weigh her breasts and he squeezed them gently, caressing her nipples and aureoles. Her nipples stiffened in his fingers. Her lips fluttered open and smiled as she moaned softly in pleasure. She looked lovely, naked except for her gold necklace, bangles, earrings and finger-rings. Very sexy. He stood at the side of the bed and opened his trousers and dropped them. Leena looked down involuntarily, instinctively and gasped. His penis was enormous. Still limp, it was at least seven inches long and correspondingly thick.

Leena looked at him and a slow smile spread across her pretty face.

Gently, her hand slid up his hard, smooth chest, tracing the contours of his muscles and she bent her head forward and slowly wound her tongue around one nipple. Kapoor chuckled softly. Her hand crawled down his belly to his penis and her fingers closed around the thick length of his penis.

"I want you," she murmured.

Kapoor's hands slid under her shoulders and she shivered when he cupped her breasts. They were already turgid with excitement, the nipples stiff, the dark aureoles puckered. He squeezed both breasts and Leena moaned and sucked on Kapoor's one nipple, then the other. She moved her lips and tongue across his chest to the other nipple and then dragged her tongue downward, over his rock-hard belly. Her fingers worked his penis tenderly. Kneeling before her lover, she moaned softly and dragged her tongue through his navel. He was a handsome, sexy man,

tall and lean with a V-shaped torso and muscular. His penis was enormous, at least eight inches long and correspondingly thick with heavy, low balls.

Groaning, Leena caressed his cock and, dipping her head, dragged her tongue down the length of his shaft. Her hands slid up under her breasts and she lifted them erotically. Rising slightly, she took his cock between her breasts, kissing and licking his belly sensuously. He groaned at the soft warmth of her breast-sheath. He could feel her hard nipples raking his shaft.

He pushed her head down. Slowly lifting his cock, jerking it tenderly, deftly, she slipped back the foreskin, opened her mouth and swirled her tongue over his cock-head. Kapoor gasped softly, and his belly rippled inward.

"Ohhhhhh yes!"

Leena moaned deep in her throat and her lips slid forward and encased his cock-head. Kapoor grunted and pushed his hips forward. His cock quivered, thickened, lengthened, and hardened. Leena sucked his cock in rising excitement. It was now pulsating very long and thick. She longed for it in her cunt. Her body rippled with desire. Her tongue ran around the cock-head, swirled over the knob, toyed with the long slit in its peak, her teeth scraped his shaft gently. Holding his cock and jerking it, she sucked harder, her head rocking back and forth between his thighs. Her mouth was moist and warm and Kapoor gasped in pleasure at the insistent pressure.

"Ohhhh fuck yes! Suck it! Suck my cock, baby! C'mon ... yeh ... suck

it, Leena ... suck my cock! C'mon, baby, do it!" he gasped, holding her head and moving it back and forth to suit his pleasure while he pumped his hips.

Leena sucked it eagerly, hungrily, her head rocking back and forth between his thighs, her delicate fingers curled lovingly around his shaft, pumping it deftly. Kapoor gasped and moaned, his head arched, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips swinging back and forth. Pre-cum juice sputtered from his cock-head and she whimpered, sucking and swallowing his seed lasciviously.

"Mmmm ... yes ... take it ... that's nice ... suck it, Leena-bitch ...

suck it ... yeh ... like that ... Ohhh yes ... suck it harder, whore

... come on!"

Leena loved the dirty talk. It turned her on. She sucked her pay master's penis harder, using her tongue on the cock-head adroitly, relishing the musky odour and tang of his pre-cum juice. He flung his head back and moaned softly, his cock spurting beads of pre-cum jizz and, smiling happily, she licked and swallowed them. He groaned and rocked her head between his legs, fucking her face with immense pleasure. His cock filled her mouth and distended her face. She swirled her tongue cunningly around the cock-head in her mouth. He pushed her head away after several minutes mouth fucking.

When finally Kapoor pushed her head away, Leena moaned, her eyes glassy

with excitement, caressing her breasts, waiting kneeling on the floor

to obey his next command, to fulfill their next desire. Kapoor chuckled and stepped forward.

Leena lay back on the bed on her back and, leaning over her, Kapoor squeezed his penis slowly into her body. Leena murmured in pleasure, arching under him, caressing his bulging biceps and taut, flexing buttocks as he pumped his hips rhythmically up and down. He kissed her gently, his tongue slithering between her lips.

"Hey, whore," he murmured, his tongue in her ear.

"Mm, what?" Leena craned her neck and sucked gently on his dark nipple.

"Want some excitement?"

"This is exciting."

"More exciting."

"Like what?"

"Like seducing our guest Sheela."

She stopped moving under him and looked at him silently.

"What did you say?"

"Sheela. I want to fuck her and you."

She smiled suddenly, her eyes dancing with excitement at the prospect, imagining what it would be like to have Sheela using her body.

"How old is she?

"Thirty two."

Leena couldn't believe this ravishing lady was that old! At best, she e guessed her to be in her early twenties! "Is she married?"

Kapoor nodded. "With one 9 yr old son."

"Married and with a child?! With a body like that?!!"

"Jealous?"

"Of course!"

"So what do you think?" Kapoor asked excitedly.

"I think you have another girlfriend." I said.

"When I first saw her," Kapoor blurted out, "all I could think was 'Wow! I want her now!

"So What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to seduce Sheela until she's just as HOT as you are now."

"Yes! I'll do it!"

"And it will excite you, won't it?"

"Yes! Oh, yes!"

"You'll enjoy it, won't you?"

"Yes! Now Come on," she gasped. "Fuck me, lover! Fuck me hard! Fuck my cunt!"

Kapoor flexed his buttocks and eased his hips forward. His cock-head slipped between her cunt-lips. Leena gasped and arched. He groaned and flung his head back. She clenched his hips and buttocks fiercely in excitement, her feet climbing the backs of his thighs.

"Come on!" she gasped. "Put it in, darling! I want your cock in my pussy!"

Slowly, Kapoor squeezed his enormous, bloated cock into her cunt. Leena moaned and whimpered and gasped, arching and writhing joyously under him, kissing him deeply, feverishly, her tongue in his mouth, her hands scrabbling at his thick shoulders and deep chest. Kapoor buried his cock in her pussy, going in and in and in, till he was fully embedded in her flesh. Leena arched in pleasure, lifting her cunt hungrily to his groin.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes! You're so big! Ohhh yes -- yes! That feels so good, baby! Come on -- fuck me! Fuck my cunt, lover! Fuck it hard!"

Kapoor groaned and bent his head and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She responded eagerly, her arms wound about his head, caressing his immense, sprawling shoulders, his deep chest.

"You're wonderful," she murmured, smiling.

He smiled and licked her breast-tips, making her whimper. "So are you,

baby," he said, his voice a deep rumble. "One of the best pussycunts I've had ."

"Fuck me -- fuck me like a whore!" she moaned as he sucked her breasts.

Kapoor started fucking her slowly and heavily. His hips rose, his buttocks his enormous, dark, glistening penis sliding outward, then squeezing in again. Leena gasped and arched in pleasure, and opened her legs wider apart, permitting him deeper access.

For the next fifteen minutes, Kapoor fucked Leena ceaselessly, running his impossibly large penis in and out of her flesh. Steadily, he built up speed till he had hit a hard, demanding rhythm, his cock ramming and grinding deeply into her flesh, jerking out, plunging in again, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips swinging rapidly back and forth, his penis pistoning and pumping like a mechanical device. Leena gasped and cried out, rocking back and forth, jerking on the bed, her breasts jiggling under his thrusts, her cries loud, lewd, obscene and evidently unfaked, filled with joy.

Kapoor paused briefly, panting and gasping, his chest heaving, and slid out of her cunt. Leena moaned and turned on her side, lifting her upper leg high. He knelt between her legs and pushed his cock into her cunt again. Holding her buttocks, spreading them open, he hammered his hips back and forth in rising urgency, his head flung back. Leena moaned, her face contorted with pleasure.

"Take me!" she cried. "Yes! Ohhh uhhh OH OH OH OH OHH yes yes yes!"

Kapoor turned her over onto her forearms and knees and, straddling her hips, his knees on the bed, his hands under her breasts, leaning over her body, began fucking her hard again, his penis pistoning furiously in and out her cunt, his thighs whacking her buttocks, his balls squeezing against her cunt-lips with every down-thrust. Leena's face was driven with lust. She rocked deliriously under him, moaning in a frenzy as he crushed her small, swollen breasts. Leena orgasmed repeatedly and, at last, he lost control. With a shuddering moan, he thrust himself deep into her cunt, his hips twitching at her buttocks and exploded violently.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sheela Finds Other Lovers Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 574 milliseconds