• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Sue Takes Control

Sue Takes Control

12

"Jim, look into my eyes." Sue demanded. If he complied his world would change in a way that he never dared dream of, his hitherto hidden longing for Sue to be more sexually dominant was about to be realised. He was home late from work, he'd been for a drink with a colleague, it had turned into a session. Jim was frantically trying to come up with a feasible excuse.

The trouble that he was in caused him, after little or no hesitation to look deeply into the dark green pools looking up at him. At 6'3" Jim was a foot taller than his slim attractive wife. Sue had met him in the hall she was dressed sternly in a dark, tight fitting suit. A hint of cleavage peeping from her starched blouse, a discreet hint of stocking tops exposed by her tight fitting skirt with long splits up each side. She had chosen to change after becoming agitated at Jim's lateness for their anniversary celebrations, she had originally dressed as a vamp to try to re-ignite the flames that had long since waned in their now dull existence. She set out to punish him, she ended up rewarding all who became involved!

Sue held his gaze for an interminable time. Jim began to panic, his excuse was weak she was going to see through it, he had completely forgotten about the evening in they had planned. "Jim, listen to the sound of my voice," she began. "I am going to count backwards from ten, and I will give you instructions with each number. You will follow those instructions!"

"Ten...your breaths are slowing... you're breathing deeper." Jim began to relax, he may yet get away with it, Sue's voice didn't seem to hold its original threat.

"Nine... you're beginning to feel tired... you are feeling as if you could fall asleep!"

"Eight... the tiredness is getting stronger... your day has been long and hard and your energy is ebbing out of you...you're growing tired."

"Seven... you're breathing very slowly and your eyelids are very heavy... you're ready to go to sleep now."

"Six... you'll allow yourself to drift off to sleep... let it all go, Jim."

"Five listen to these instructions I am going to continue until we reach 'zero' and I will then snap my fingers. Then, you will slip into a state of semi-consciousness. At that point, your subconscious mind will hear what I say and you will follow my instructions, but you will have no memory of this period. After I have retrained your brain. I will count upward to five and snap my fingers again. You will then wake up feeling refreshed, as if you'd slept eight hours, and you will feel stress free."

"Four you want to answer all my questions honestly."

"Three your only wish is to please me."

"Two You have no mind of your own."

"One You can feel yourself becoming aroused!"

"Zero." Sue snapped her fingers and watched Jim's body instantly go limp, she had successfully put Jim into a trance.

"Open your eyes. Listen carefully. Every time I say "Blue Bananas" you will return to this state, but you will be even deeper under my control. Do you understand?"

"Yes." said Jim in a subdued voice.

"In this state you will address me as Mistress. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress I understand." came the response

"In this state you will be aware of what is happening and you know you have no option but to obey me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress I understand."

"One: you will close your eyes again." "Two: you are still feeling aroused!"

"Three: the sensations are so pleasant that you will be eager to experience them again."

"Four: my voice means everything to you. You want always to obey."

"Five." Sue snapped her fingers again. Jim opened his eyes sat up looking bright eyed and bushy tailed.

"Blue Bananas!" Fired Sue at her errant husband. Jim's eyes immediately glazed over and his body went limp.

"Tell me why you were late for our anniversary celebration!" demanded Sue.

"I went for a drink with Michael - Mistress." Jim found himself saying against his wishes and aware that it was his second mistake.

"You will be punished for neglecting me do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress I understand."

"Take of your Shirt." Obediently Jim unfastened his shirt and took it off.

"Wake up!" Jim looked down at his naked chest and tried to work out what had happened.

"Blue Bananas." Once again, Jim's eyes glazed over and his body went limp.

"Take off your trousers."

"Wake up"

Another bewildered look from Jim. But before he could utter a plea for mercy.......

"Blue Bananas."

"Take off your pants and socks."

"Pay attention. Every time I say 'Blue Bananas' when no one else is present you will immediately undress completely. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress that is clear."

"Wake up."

A bemused Jim now stood naked in front of his wife. Accepting that it was happening but not sure how .

"Blue Bananas." Again Jim's eyes glazed over and his body went limp.

"I have a few more instructions. When you are referred to as SLAVE you will become erect. The next time and each subsequent time you hear the word SLAVE your erection will strengthen and you will experience the sensation that a beautiful woman, any woman you choice, is sucking on your prick - do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"SLAVE!" Jims prick immediately leapt to attention.

"SLAVE!" Jims features contorted with a look of ecstasy.

"SLAVE!" Jim's body began to quiver out of control.

"SLAVE! Shoot your load into the palms of your hands."

Jim held his hands out in front of his prick and without any form of physical stimulation unloaded three jets of cum into his palms.

"You always wanted me to swallow that stuff! You sulked when I refused. Remember?"

Jim nodded.

"In future it will be your job to eat any jism that is around. Do you understand?" breathed an elated Sue.

"Yes mistress!"

"Then eat and enjoy!"

Jim looked down at his palms with a fleeting look of disgust then with relish and a smile licked every trace of his juices from his hand."

"Wake Up." Jim again came to, looked around, wondered what was happening to him not yet realising that his life had changed immeasurably.

"Blue bananas." Jim's went through the now familiar routine his eyes immediately glazed over and his body again went limp.

"SLAVE! It is now my turn to be pleasured."

This was something that up until now Jim had always resisted doing.

"Get on your knees slave!" at the mention of the word slave Jim's prick had sprung to attention and he fell to his knees.

Jim was now tight in between her stocking covered legs, and was now beginning to understand what she wanted. Jim was frozen in place as he watched her reach down with both hands, grasp her skirt and started to slowly lift the front. Jim could now see her thighs. Her thighs were a smooth milky white flesh. Sue kept her eyes on his face, watching his expressions. She still wasn't certain as to her power over him. She parted her knees, this caused her pussy to open up, and Jim could see she had moistened. Jim looked closely, he was still considering resisting but knowing he was lost. He was anxious about what to do, she moved forward a little more putting her feet to the side of his arms. Jim could now see her arsehole.

One of Sue's hands found its way to the back of his neck. Jim felt a slight force as she started guiding his head towards her cunt. Jim resisted somewhat but was giving in.

She realised this and whispered, "Go ahead slave........... taste me......... Do it well and I'll consider your punishment complete. "

His prick thickened. His head lowered until he was inches away from her, she guided his head until his mouth made contact. She let out a sigh, "Ohhhhh yes that's it slave now lick it. Run your tongue over my clit. Gently. Slowly. "

Jim shook all over, blood filled his face, and Jim felt the heat. His tongue extended from his mouth and tasted Sue, Jim could smell her, taste her, and these sensations caused butterflies in his stomach, his tongue parted the lips of her cunt. Jim slowly ran his tongue inside the folds of her lips. Moving it up and down her slit his groin now ached to no avail; Jim could feel a burning sensation, Jim moved himself closer inside her legs.

"Ohhhhh that's it slave, oh yes that's it! " She moaned as she spoke in a soft whisper, her voice was soothing and arousing and all the time his prick was enlarging and experiencing hither too unknown sensations.

Jim began to suck her lips into his mouth, savouring them. They were wet, soft silky flesh. She could not hold her hips still as they rotated about his tongue. Jim found her clit, sucked it into his mouth flicking his tongue across it. Jim moved his head as though he was involved in a deep French kiss.

"Ohhhhhh suck it slave, yes that's it suck it. " Her breathing had grown heavier.

Jim felt her hand working the back of his head.

Sue moaned and whispered, "I orgasm in multiples slave, so don't stop. "

Jim thought she must be near; "UmmmHmmm. " Licking and sucking her clit now trying to drive an orgasm from her groin.

Jim moved his arm around the lower part of her back pulling her tight into his face.

Jim began to suck aggressively.

Susan's hips began to buck, she shoved her cunt into his face gasping, "Ohhhhh Yesssssssss Oh God Yesssssssss. "

Bucking harder, "OH MY GOD YESSSSSSS OH GOD YESSSSS YESSSSSS!"

Her bucking ceased, her hips and body quivered.

Jim couldn't believe what had just happened, Jim had sucked her cunt to orgasm for the first time in his life. Not the last time though!

Jim remembered what she had said; she was multi-orgasmic. Jim kept licking, moving away from her clit and down to the opening of her cunt. Jim licked around the hole and then penetrated it. Susan's breathing had stabilized from the panting he had elicited from her.

"Remember this is how I am to be treated always! I won't need to tell you again!" Said Sue with a degree of triumph in her quavering voice.

"Now wake up and go to bed, sleep soundly until your alarm goes."

Feeling unusually refreshed and not understanding why, Jim set of to the office where everything went as normal. Jim didn't know yet why he longed for home instead of the usual after work drink. Once inside the door at home.... "Blue Bananas!" This was the how he was greeted every evening on his arrival.

No references to "slave" thereby denying the erections he craved.

An evening spent naked between mistress's thighs. At the end of the evening commanded to do the house work and "sleep well" on the floor by the side mistress's bed.

"Blue Bananas!" another evening the same. "Blue Bananas!" another evening the same. Friday evening Jim arrived home as usual. "Blue Bananas!" as was usual but as Jim automatically reached for his buttons "Stop!! Tonight we have a visitor you will go into the lounge, sit quietly, be aware what we are saying but not moving or reacting to anything until instructed by me. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress." When Jim walked into the lounge he was surprised to see Mandy, the wife of Roger from the Squash club that Jim used to be a member of before more urgent matters at home took over his life. There she was on the sofa. Sue went and sat beside her and started a conversation about routine everyday sort of things. Jim just sat there aware of what was being spoken about but not taking an interest until....... "You're looking particularly radiant these days Sue." said Mandy. "I've convinced Jim to look after my needs in a new way." replied Sue smiling. "What do you mean?" asked Mandy. Inside Jim began to squirm, externally his expression didn't waver but Mandy was the unmentioned object of his fantasy! It was her face he could see every time the word "Slave" was thrown at him. "Jim licks my pussy in an exquisite way. Would you like a demonstration dear? Jim is quite compliant." said Sue. Jim's mind, raced he knew he would have to obey, but try as he may he couldn't blush to try to dissuade Mandy from embarrassing him in front of her. "Would I? You've got my full attention. Roger refuses to do that for me." "O.K. Jim come here and look into my eyes." "You are sleepy very,very sleepy." Jim tried vainly to keep his eyes open. "You are sleepy very,very sleepy." Jim failed to keep his eyes open. "Open your eyes and show our guest our favourite routine." Instructed Sue. Jim's eyes opened. The horror behind them not showing as he automatically unbuttoned, and proceeded to remove all of his clothes and stood there naked. Mandy was unexpectedly jealous of this tiny excuse for a penis as it didn't compare with the terror that awaited her at home! That being the prick of immense proportion sported by her husband. Mandy had grown to resent it as she found it painful to accommodate. "Slave carry on!" Jim's prick immediately sprang to life as it was conditioned to do. Sue lifted her skirt to reveal to him that she was not wearing panties. Mandy could not see that from where she sat next to Sue. Jim fell on his knees on moved his head under the skirt and began his now familiar task. "Quicker Slave." Urged Sue. She was obviously intent on getting off quickly and not wasting time.

This was unusual as Jim's instructions were normally slow and gentle.

Her climax came soon and she pushed Jim away and he stood to attention (along with his prick) awaiting his next instruction which came promptly.

"Slave go and prepare supper."

"Mandy - you and I need to talk."

Jim left the room as he had been instructed. Sue and Mandy discussed the events and came to an agreement. Supper was taken whilst Jim was told to go and dress smartly as if he was going out. Later that evening they were again seated in the lounge the women on the sofa, and Jim on a seat opposite.

"Mandy tell me again about Roger." said Sue.

"That was such a thrill watching your demonstration. Roger absolutely refuses to do anything like that for me." enthralled Mandy.

"Not even after you give him a blow- job" queried Sue.

"I can't and won't do anything like that" Mandy looked shocked at the idea.

"Why is that?" enquired Sue.

"Roger is so enormous! It scares me!"

Sue's eyes lit up. And Sue mentally filed the information

"Sue! could you make Jim do that for me but make him forget doing it? It got me so wet I would love to experience those feelings!"

Sue was going to ignore the request to remove the memory from her now compliant husband, that would be his reward.

"What did we agree my reward for allowing you the use of my husbands tongue would be?"

"I promised that I would take Jim's place when your needs next needed attention." whispered Mandy.

"Did you hear that? It's an offer to good to refuse."

"Jim come here and look it my eyes Mandy wants you to service her the way you service me." Jim immediately complied! an unspoken dream was about to come true! and soon he was standing upright before the pair of them.

"Mandy what would you like the slave to do now?" Jim's prick stiffened under his tight trousers as he awaited the prayed for answer.

"Are you sure he won't remember?" queried Mandy.

A slight nod yes from Sue (she was lying).

"Get him to perform a striptease please."

"I'll tell you what Mandy, you give the instructions, slave will obey you from now on. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes mistress." said Jim his prick now swollen embarrassingly in his rapidly tightening pants, not only that, he was also getting strong sensations that it was being sucked by the vision of beauty in front of him.

"Ji.....Slave give us a strip show." Mandy breathed after a warning stare from Sue when she had started to use his awoken name. Jim started a slow seductive routine (at least in his mind it was slow and seductive) He was relieved when his engorged prick sprang free from its restricting underwear.

"Slave come and show me how you worship your mistress." With that Mandy lifted her skirt to her waist to reveal long stocking covered legs, suspender belt and like his mistress no knickers.

The ecstatic slave was now looking forward to this new delight, the feel of nylon on his face added new impetus to his task and he slowly, very slowly began to lick and caress this new pussy, one that he had secretly yearned for. After a few minutes he began to feel a gentle undulation following the movements of his tongue. It was working,he was doing his job. Mistress will be pleased with me he thought.

"Mandy, look in my eyes." Sue soothed as she noticed that Mandy was visibly relaxing under her husbands ministrations .

Mandy, by now immersed in the hither to unknown sensations, and not wanting them to end, looked lovingly into the dark green eyes that were just a few inches from her face.

Sue held her gaze for an eternity and slowly a deliberately intoned, "Mandy, listen to the sound of my voice," she began the tried and tested routine. "I am going to count backwards from ten, and I will give you instructions with each number. You will follow those instructions!"

"Ten...your breaths are slowing... you're breathing deeper." Mandy was still relishing the gentle sensations creeping through her body.

"Nine... you're beginning to feel tired... you feel like you could fall asleep."

"Eight... the tiredness is growing stronger... your day has been full of pleasant sensations...you're growing tired."

"Seven... I can make these sensations last for ever ....you're breathing very slowly and your eyelids are very heavy... you're ready to go to sleep now."

"Six... you'll allow yourself to drift off to sleep... Mandy let it all go."

At this stage Sue tapped Jim on the shoulder. Jim who had been aware of what was about to happen to Mandy but was powerless to stop it, looked up and following the instructions held in Sue's eyes got up and left the room.

"Five... you can still feel Jim's tongue caressing your pussy lips." Mandy resumed her undulations, they had stopped briefly when Jim had ceased his ministrations.

"Four .... Mandy listen and obey me .... only my voice matters."

"Three.... can you feel that orgasm approaching? You owe it all to me do you understand?" Mandy nodded, completely absorbed in the ever increasing sensations that were thundering towards fulfilment her breathing now becoming heavy panting.

"Two .....when I get to 'zero' I will snap my fingers. At that time, you will slip into a state of semi-consciousness and wait my instructions."

"One.... cum now!" Mandy's body shivered uncontrollably in a shattering orgasm.

"Zero." Sue clicked her fingers. Instantaneously Mandy slumped into a deep trance.

Sue then went through similar instructions to those given to Jim. Mandy would be Slut she would have the sensations that she had just experienced growing at each mention of "Slut". Her trigger would be "Pink Bananas".

"Pink Bananas - Take of your blouse and wake up."

Mandy succumbed, obeyed the instruction and regained consciousness as ordered. Fleetingly unaware of her situation.

"Pink Bananas - take of your Bra and wake up." Each repetition put Mandy further under Sue's control. Now Mandy was standing in stockings and suspender belt only.

"Pink Bananas - kiss me." Mandy slid into Sue's outstretched arms and soon her tongue was intertwined with Sue's for long minutes until Sue broke away and said . "Take me to your bedroom, I want to be comfortable when you settle your debt."

Until now Sue had never dreamt of indulging in lesbian activities. Now she was wet with anticipation! On their way they passed Jim who had been waiting outside the door.

"Blue Bananas - Slave go to your room and sleep! Bring two teas to the guest room at Eight in the morning." "Oh and Slave........... Slave............... Slave........... clean up after yourself as I taught you do you understand Slave?"

"Yes mistress." said Jim he was already jerking and climaxing uncontrollably into the palm of his hand. He licked himself clean as the two woman disappeared from his view.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Sue Takes Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds