• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dont Think! Feel.

Dont Think! Feel.

12

She is antsy, pensive; she came home with her thoughts reeling, and she cannot sit still. She needs to be taken out of her mind and put in her skin. No romance. No tenderness. No kiss. Just tie her up, beat her, fuck her, use her.

I tell her to strip, and she begins to argue with me.

Grabbing her by the neck, I say, "That wasn't a request."

"Oh," she replies and gets naked.

I grab her arm and put it behind her, and we begin to walk to the den. She is being mouthy.

"I really don't feel up to this." she says.

Giving her arm a bit of an upward twist, I push her forward.

"This isn't your decision," I say.

We enter the den, "Put your hands behind your back and your nose against the wall."

"But ..."

"Be quiet," I interrupt her.

She places her nose against the wall and her hands behind her back.

"Good girl."

I walk to a cabinet across the room. Unlocking the door, I retrieve the items I will need for this evening. Taking care that she doesn't see them, I lay them out on my desk.

"Turn around and look at me, and don't look around the room."

She turns to look at me.

"Now, crawl over here."

As she begins to crawl, I take my seat on the ottoman.

"Sit," I command as she reaches me.

She sits back with her knees tucked under her.

"Do you want to talk about what is going on in your mind?"

"No," she replies.

"Open your mouth."

She complies. Probing her mouth with my fingers, I feel her slide her tongue around them. Then she shuts her mouth and begins to suck. I pull my cock from my pants, and it replaces my fingers in her mouth. She begins working my cock with her mouth and reaches up to take hold of it.

"No hands. Put them behind your back."

Without warning, I slap her across the face. Shocked, she looks up at me.

"Is your cunt wet?"

With her mouth full, she nods.

I pull my cock away and return it to my pants and stand over her.

This woman, I know well. Her mind. Her body. Each such a prize. Tonight, it is about skin. I want her bound tightly, firmly, physically. With any attempt at movement, she will know she is fettered. She will have no choice but to wander out of her ruminating mind and feel the skin, the pain, the friction, and the impossibility of escape.

Pushing her down onto the ottoman, I straddle her. Facing her feet, I sit on her ass to hold her down. She struggles; however, there is nowhere for her to go. A length of rope is wrapped around her left ankle, knotted, then wrapped around her foot at the arch and knotted there. I repeat the same process on her right ankle and foot. While I secure her feet, she wiggles and squirms and complains that I am tickling her. This is not intentional. However, the hemp rope has little hairs on it that tickle her feet.

With two more lengths of rope, I wrap her legs by securing a rope slightly above each knee, taking care to firmly secure it without cutting off the circulation.

The ottoman is small, maybe 24 inches in diameter, and has five legs. I have positioned her so that one leg is aligned with her face.

To secure her to the ottoman, I affix the ropes just above her knees to the ottoman legs closer to her head with a simple knot that can be quickly adjusted. Then I secure the ropes around her feet to the legs farther back, again with a simple knot for quick adjustments. Secured in this manner, she can kneel but cannot get off the ottoman.

Pushing up from her ass, I stand over her, and she looks up at me.

"Kneel on the ottoman."

She struggles to her knees and then sits back on her legs.

"Good girl."

She smiles shyly and self-consciously looks down.

I walk over to her. Pushing her head into my crotch, I reach down and pinch her nipple until she makes a noise.

"Ooouch."

I wrap a length of rope around her upper torso in order to create a strapless bra. Guiding the rope around her back, I create a figure eight, passing the rope under one breast and then crossing it over the top of other, all the while ensuring that the scratchy hemp brushes against her nipples. After eight wraps, I secure the rope with a knot between her breasts.

The rope does not bind her breasts but accentuates their curves. Her soft skin looks pale next to the tawny rope, and my senses are filled with the scent of her skin and the aroma of the hemp.

Taking two lengths of rope, I secure one to each side of the rope bra. These will serve to hold her torso tight to the ottoman.

Taking her by the neck, I push her face and shoulders down.

"Put your face and shoulders on the edge of the ottoman."

"I don't think I can. It is too small."

While she struggles to comply, I take the ropes attached to the bra and secure them to the to the legs of the ottoman adjacent to her torso.

To secure her in the form that I desire, I tie each of the ropes binding her to the ottoman. I tighten the ropes fastened to her knees so they pull her knees to the edge of the ottoman, then I secure rope between her knees in order to keep them from slipping off.

"That's what I want. Your cunt open for me to use."

With her legs secured, I tie the ropes at her feet to the legs of the ottoman.

"Put your arms behind your back."

I slowly wrench her upper torso towards her legs. With each tug of the rope, she is moved back an inch. A couple of tugs on the right and then a couple of tugs on the left bring her shoulders flat to the ottoman and her torso back as far as possible, I secure the ropes with a good solid knot. Her shoulders are on the ottoman, but her head hangs down. This allows me to use her mouth as I desire, and her ass is high with both holes exposed for use.

The ottoman has wheels, allowing me to spin her around as desired. I take a seat in the chair adjacent to the ottoman and spin her around so she is facing me.

I look at her. "Hi, how are you doing?"

She begins to answer.

"It is rhetorical," I interrupt her. "Give me your left hand."

She raises her hand, and I secure the last piece of rope to it, securing it tightly to the leg directly below her. As I tie the left hand, she raises her right hand in anticipation.

"No. I am going to leave it free. You are going to punish yourself."

I rotate the stool slightly and with my foot, push it into the middle of the room. She yelps.

Secured in this manner, she takes on the form of a high-heeled pump, her head being the toe and her ass and legs the heel. She looks wonderful restrained and under my control.

Getting up from the chair, I straddle her. Reaching down, I give her ass a good squeeze, and she squirms between my legs.

"This will get your mind off things."

I lower my body, pressing into her, and begin to pat her ass lightly, alternating between cheeks. Her skin is cool under my palm. Soon, it begins to warm to my touch, and I go from patting to smacking. With the increased intensity, she begins to struggle against the restraints and me.

Now that her ass is nice and red, I slide a finger into her wet cunt.

"Fuck ..." comes from her.

With her in this position, I am able to probe her pussy deeply. She is wet, hot, and tight. Standing, I move behind her and slide two fingers deep, and I am able grind the pads of my fingers into her g-spot. The spot is swollen under my fingers. With each press, she grinds into my fingers and moans.

"Fuck, I want to come." she says.

I reach down and grab a handful of her hair. "Not yet," I say, and slide a third finger into her tight hole.

I turn the ottoman with my fingers inside her and push her over to the leather chair. As she approaches the chair, she raises her head so it comes to rest on the chair. I step over her and the ottoman and sit down with her head between my legs.

Unbuttoning my pants, I pull out my cock and begin jacking off with a handful of her hair. Pulling her head up by her hair, I lower her onto my hard cock. Her mouth is warm and wet. However, fettered as she is, she can't move much. I pull my cock from her mouth and spin her around.

There in front of me is her beautiful smooth cunt, her lips and clit protruding. I reach between her legs and grasp her hooded clit between my thumb and forefinger. She is wet, and it is difficult to hold her.

"Should I give it a squeeze?"

"No," she replies.

With her words, I squeeze her clit. She moans. Pain? Pleasure? As I release her clit, she moans again. My grasp has moved from her clit to her lips, which I pull and stretch as much as I can.

"Fuck ..."

"Do you want me to eat your cunt?"

"God ... yes!" she exclaims.

"Well, you will need to earn that."

Rising to my feet, I push her away from me and pick up a rattan cane. Sliding the cane along her back as I step in front of her, I brush her face with the cane.

"Stick out your tongue."

I drag the cane across her tongue.

"Wrap your tongue around it."

She does so, and I slowly pull it from her tongue.

"I want to see you cry."

My statement opens her eyes, and she glares at me.

"Please. ... No."

Positioning myself behind her, I slide the cane between her legs, pressing it beside her clit and stroking it as if bowing a violin. On the backstroke, I allow the cane to cross the hood of her clit, and she gasps. Why? Perhaps the pleasure is too intense or perhaps she fears a splinter from the cane, no matter how unlikely. Like all my possessions, the cane is well cared for.

I crack her on the ass with the cane. Not hard, just a quick little smack. She jumps in response, more then the smack warrants. She is a bit surprised. Pulling back the cane, I whip it through the air. She jumps with the sound even though I don't strike her.

With the next whipping sound, I strike her ass harder then before. She yelps.

"Please," she whimpers.

"Please, what?"

"Please don't use the cane on me. I will be good."

"I don't remember saying you weren't good."

And I deliver another strike of the cane. This is a heavier blow, and it leaves a telltale mark across her right cheek.

"Fuuuck ..." comes from her.

I smack her again.

"Pleeease ..."

"If you are not quiet, it is going to get harder."

She screams with the next strike and struggles against the rope.

I kneel and turn her around so that I can see her face. I give her a light slap to gain her attention.

"Shove your right hand into your mouth. Deep. I want you quiet."

She complies and begins to slowly insert her hand into her mouth.

"Deeper."

She forces her hand deeper.

"Good girl."

Rotating the ottoman, I give my attention to her ass and cunt. I slide two fingers into her. She is soaked. She may say she hates pain, but her body says otherwise.

With my fingers in her, I begin to smack her with the cane. I deliver four quick blows to her ass. I can hear her breathing around her hand. Then, I apply a couple of smacks to the back of each of her thighs. As the cane strikes her skin, I grind my fingers into her g-spot, and her cunt tightens around my fingers.

"That is going to leave a mark. No short skirts for a while."

Next I apply a couple of whacks across the shoulders. Changing strike locations keeps her off guard. Quickly, I give her four more hard ones on her ass as I shove a third finger into her.

I slow the pace with deep steady penetration of her pussy. I look down at her. Her hand is covered in her drool, which is puddling on the floor.

"Remove your hand from your mouth."

She moans with the removal of her hand, and I smack the sole of her foot.

"Fuuck ..." she screams.

"I want you to rub your clit. But you can't come."

Snaking her hand between her legs, she begins to touch herself.

"Will you do what I ask?"

"Yes," she quietly replies.

"What?" I say as I smack the sole of her foot even harder.

"Shiiit. ... Yes. I will do what you ask." She screams.

"Good girl. I want you to slap your pussy for me. Begin slowly."

She moves from rubbing to slightly slapping her pussy. All the while I continue to fuck her slowly with my hand.

"I want you keep rhythm with my tapping of your feet with the cane."

I begin tapping the cane on the bottom her feet. Lightly, in a nice slow rhythm. Quickly, her slapping falls in line with my tapping.

"When you make a mistake and fall out of rhythm with me, you will have to pinch your clit."

She matches my tempo as I slowly increase the rhythm.

Initially the rhythm is a simple 4/4 beat. Then I change it to a waltz. 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3. And she matches my rhythm. The cane, her slapping, and my hand fucking are perfectly aligned in a perverse waltz of smack, slap, and invade.

Again, I increase the rhythm. Her slapping increases along with her breathing. Then I abruptly stop tapping her with the cane. She continues for a few counts and then realizes that she has made a mistake.

"OK. Let me see you pinch that clit."

I peer down at her hand grasping for her clit. She gives it a quick, gentle pinch.

"No. That is not going to do. You can do it, or I can do it." I give the sole of her foot a hard smack.

She finches "No."

"Now grab your clit."

She reaches between her legs, taking hold of her clit.

"Now squeeze."

"Ohh, fuuck."

"Squeeze harder and hold it."

"Goddd. Fuuck."

I crack her on the ass with the cane.

"I am going to come."

"Stop."

She releases her clit, and I smack her ass hard with the cane. The sensation has left her body quivering against the ropes.

I toss the cane aside, making her jump at the sound of it striking the floor. She begins to cry and heaves a bit. Then the tears flow. Removing my hand from her, I kneel near her face and brush back her hair. Her face is full of snot and spit and tears.

"It is OK. Just let it go. Don't think. Feel for a change."

"Do you want to come?" I ask.

She nods her head.

I sit on the edge of the chair and pull the ottoman close in front of me. The slapping has left her pussy swollen and deeply red. I lean in and give her a long lick, starting at her clit. Taking her lips into my mouth, I begin to suck and tug on them. With each tug, she moans, and with what little movement is afforded to her, she attempts to grind into my face.

"Take your hand, and pull your hood back, I want to get to your swollen clit."

"It is too sensitive."

"Would you prefer my belt or the cane?"

Quickly, her hand slides in between her legs, exposing her clit. I feel that little hard nub against my tongue, and I encircle it with my lips and suck on it. She moans and grinds with my sucking.

"Fuuck ... me," she exclaims.

In this position, her hole is almost vertical, and I shove a couple of fingers into her as I continue licking and sucking on her clit. My lips are soaked with her juice and my spit. I take a long lick as I back off, saliva drooling between us, and my fingers are just gliding in and out of her cunt. I just love fingering a woman.

I withdraw my fingers and then slowly push them deep back into her, watching her lips roll into her along with my fingers, which tug on the hood of her clit. Then I insert another finger, now four, and fuck her harder.

"You can come when you want."

"Thank you."

With my hand fucking her hole, I lick her clit harder, faster. I suck on it and tug on it as she moans and struggles to keep her hand pulling her hood back.

With one deep stroke of my hand, she begins to come. Her muscles tighten and squeeze my fingers, and I have to force them into her and hold them there.

"I am coming!" she exclaims.

I continue sucking and licking her clit, and she tries to pull away from me. However, the ropes will not allow her. She removes her hand from holding her hood back in a vain attempt to protect her clit. I continue sucking and tugging on her. With her orgasm receding, I again begin to fuck her with my hand. The orgasm has left her cunt more relaxed, and I can fuck it harder and faster.

"Fuck ... Stop ... It is too sensitive. Please."

Within moments, her pleading changes to moaning, and she begins to come again. Forcing my hand deep, I hold her clit between my lips, sucking it and flicking it with my tongue. The last of her orgasm causes her to strain against the ropes.

I stand. Pulling my fingers from her, I shove the ottoman spinning to the middle of the room. I sit down in the chair, looking at her across the room. She is a soft shell of the woman who came home this evening.

"Now, I am going to fuck your holes, each of them in turn, and I am going to come deep in your ass."

She can't muster a word. She doesn't need to.

I remove my boots and socks and set them aside. Standing, I remove my t-shirt. Tossing it aside, I remove the belt from my pants and set it on the chair. Unbuttoning my jeans, I drop them to the floor and step out of them. My cock is hard, and the tip glistens with pre-cum.

Picking up the belt, I spit in one hand and begin to stroke my cock. It is hot with swollen veins. I crouch down near face.

"Stick out your tongue."

She doesn't respond.

I grab her by the hair, and she sticks out her tongue. I squeeze the fluid from my cock onto her tongue and then shove my cock down her throat. I feel her tongue struggle around it. She is not able to move much, so I fuck her face. Every couple of strokes, I pull my cock from her mouth and rub it around her mouth and face, then shove it back into her mouth. Pushing it deep, I can feel her struggle not to gag.

"Get it very wet. It is going into your ass, and all we have is spit tonight."

I pull my cock from her and force her to lick my sack as I stroke my cock above her face.

I brush back her hair and loop the belt through the buckle and pull it around her neck. I give it a quick tug.

"Perfect."

Holding the belt in my left hand, I position myself behind her. Her cunt and ass are in the perfect position for me to fuck.

"Use your hand on yourself, while I fuck your little hole."

In order to be able to penetrate and thrust without her moving away from me, I use the belt.

With the belt in one hand and my cock in the other, I rub the tip against her clit and lips, then I push the tip into her, pull it out and then push it in again. In one motion, I pull on the belt, choking her as I shove my cock deep into her. The belt muffles her moans.

I can feel her frantically rubbing her clit as my balls slap against her with my thrusting. Looking down at my cock violating her, I drool a large amount of spit onto her asshole. With my index finger, I start probing her tight asshole.

"Relax."

My fingertip enters her as she begins to relax, and I push my finger into her, alternating strokes with my cock in her cunt. Finger in, cock out.

"Are you going to come again?"

"Yesssss." She moans. "Please, fuck me harder."

Now two fingers are penetrating her ass on the same stroke. Fingers in, cock in. She is full and tight, and I drool some more spit into my hand.

"Tell me when you are close to coming."

"Fuck me harder. ... Please, fuck me."

My thrusts are hard and fast, while with each stroke, ropes press into her flesh.

"I am going to come."

With her words, I pull my cock from her cunt and my fingers from her ass, and I bury my cock in her ass quickly, without hesitation or care. She screams, and I silence her with the belt. I feel her ass convulse, and I begin to come. With each stroke, another jet of cum streams into her. My cum provides a little more lube, and I fuck her even harder until every drop is in her hole.

As my orgasm retreats, my cock slips out of her ass. I step back and take in the scene. Her holes are glazed with my cum and spit. She cries, as I begin to free her from the ropes. My aggressive use of her has caused the ropes to tighten, and I must cut her free. I use a pair of safety shears. With each cut of the rope, her body falls towards collapse. When enough ropes are removed, she falls into my arms, quivering and crying. I help her to the sofa, wrap her in a blanket and pull her close. As I wipe her tears, she nuzzles into me." Tomorrow, we will talk about things."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dont Think! Feel.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds