• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy Fest

Fantasy Fest

For those that have never been, Fantasy Fest in Key West can be quite an eye opening experience. Held in late Oct. each year it is sort of a Floridian Mardi Gras. Lots of bare or semi bare flesh and body painting on the female form have become very popular.

This past year my wife and I were able to attend, thanks to her company's owner having reserved all the rooms in a guest house long ago. One of her co-workers had a last minute family emergency and he asked us to take his place. He warned her that the Festival and the company's participation can get quite wild. My wife told me that she insured him that she was more than ready to get a little wild too. The attendee's would be about a dozen couples and a few single men.

Deb and I are both in our 40's with two teens at home. She has managed to work, raise them both and still keep her figure in fine shape. She's 5'5" and about 120 # or less with a still slender waist and very little sag to her breasts. She wears a 34c bra and a size 6 dress, sometimes she can even slide into size 4. I'm 6'2" and after recent dieting got myself almost back to 190.

After flying down through Miami we took a cab to the guest house her company had completely reserved. The accommodations were made up in an L shaped, two story older home that had been divided into very nicely furnished rooms. All rooms opened onto wrap around porches on both levels with a pool in the bend of the L. With a covered bar and with bartender at the other end and privately lushly landscaped grounds it was quite the little tropical paradise.

After checking in and quickly donning lighter attire we joined the cocktail party already in progress by the pool. Deb and on shorts and a sleeves blouse tied at the waist and had, at my urging, left the upper buttons undone showing ample cleavage. She was a little nervous to be showing the cleavage but she was soon relaxed upon observing at most of the other wives were showing similar amounts of skin.

The party was well underway and some of the people were starting to use the pool. I have to admit that I thought the other wives were wearing skimpy bathing suits that they would not normally wear at home. I mentioned this to Deb who responded by asking if she should shop for something a lot more revealing. I eagerly agreed because I had always loved seeing others admiring her still excellent figure.

After a few drinks and snacks she and a couple of other women announced that they wanted to walk the two blocks to Duval St. and do some shopping for some more "appropriate" clothing. Off they went leaving me to relax and watch the scenery.

Later, the girls returned with my giggling and laughing it seemed that they had not only bought some suites and other attire but hut managed to stop for another drink and flirted with some young men at a bar. Deb went to our room to change and returned wearing shorts and a very small bathing suit top that consisted of two triangles barely covering her nipples. She and the other women had even more to drink, laughing like school girls; very tipsy but not sloppy.

The girls were flirting with the twenty-something bartender and dared each other to show him the rest of there suits. Finally Deb took the dare and with a wiggle of her butt facing him she dropped her shorts to reveal the tiniest string bikini bottom I had ever seen. From the rear that she was showing, the only part of the suit you could see was the string across her waist and one string that disappeared between her ass cheeks. Her ass was completely exposed to his, my, and all the others stare. And boy did they all stare; and holler and whistle. And boy did I get an instant bulge in my shorts.

Here was my wife in broad day light with her ass totally bare and as she turned around all that hid her mound was a tiny cloth triangle. One of the other women laughed and said that when they had returned from shopping Deb had needed a quick shaving to wear the suit that they said was called a "Wicked Weasel".

With Deb braking the ice the other quickly stripped down to their suits, small but nothing quite as revealing as Debs. We all jumped into the pool and upon leaving the pool it was discovered, much to the men's delight, that not only was it tiny but Deb's suit became transparent when wet. There was my wife standing at the bar with not only her ass on display but her nipples and slit now exposed. At first I don't think she noticed and when she did, even though she was still tipsy, she blushed a deep red and attempted to cover some with a towel.

However at the urging of me and the rest of the party she didn't. She was now exposed to her co-workers and their spouses, the bartender, and some other wait staff that had appeared. Now I should have stopped it there but I too was feeling no pain and in fact. I was very much interested on how far she would go.

I was lying on a chaise lounge and Deb stretched out next to me with her back against me. This allowed my to nestle my bathing suit covered cock against her bare buns and within a few minutes I was openly fondling her breasts for all to see. Since her tits where pretty much exposed, I thought there would be no harm and I moved her top up and completely exposed her tits to view as I played with them and her erect nipples.

After a few minutes I ask her to get us drink refills and she got up and brazenly readjusted her top strolled over to the bar wearing just the transparent triangles. Though some of the other women were showing a lot of what they had, Deb was the only one exposing herself to that degree. As she stood at the bar some of the other men gathered around flirting and getting closer views.

As she started to return to me the owner and his wife stopped her to chat. The owner, Bob, is in his early 50's and husky and still well muscled and firm looking. His wife, Joann, who looked to be 40 at the most, is very well shaped with a tight tummy and big boobs. She was also wearing a very reveling two piece swim suit that showed off her great ass and showed a huge amount of her sizeable tits. They stood on either side of Deb talking when I saw Bob reach up and fondle both Deb's tits right in front of his wife. Deb had a drink in each one of her hands and couldn't have done much if she wanted too. Joann just laughed and she too reached up and tweaked one of Deb's nipples but only for a couple of seconds. As the three of them separated with Deb returning to me, it was very apparent that Bob was sporting a huge erection in his swim suit and Joann reached down and gave it a big squeeze.

As Deb strolled back I, and everyone else, could see that her nipples were erect and distended ... obviously the public fondling of her breasts had aroused her. When she lay next to me she reached back and gave my erection a very firm squeeze, enough to make me gasp with pleasure. Now it was my turn to fondle her again and I did; playing with her nipples as I kissed her neck and bare shoulders. A number of the group were openly watching me feel her up and made sure that they got a good show with many of the men having bulges in their suits.

This went of for awhile and as I watched some other couples began kissing and fondling thought not as blatant as Deb and I. It did not take too long until some of the other women were using the pool topless though Deb was the only one out of the pool with her tits now fully bare. She was little tipsy but certainly not drunk. In fact she made a few more trips to refresh our drinks and I could see that she loved flirting with the men and really enjoyed showing the 20 something year old bartender her 34C boobs, erect nipples and all.

On her third trip to the bar she was called over and detoured to were Bob and Joann were lounging. They had set up in a semi secluded area off the pool but still in clear sight of everyone at the pool and bar areas. I could see Joann pat the lounge next to Deb, inviting her to sit next to them. She had just sat down when I could see Bob once again reach up and begin feeling her up. Joann seemed to get a kick out of talking to a woman she had just met that day while her husband petted and played with her breasts in public.

For Deb's part she seemed to enjoy his manual attention while chatting with his wife. Bob was sitting in a position such that his erection was quite visible through his suit. I certainly was watching closely as were many of the people in the area. My own erection jumped when I saw Deb casually reach over and begin to squeeze and massage Bob's cock through his suit.

The conversation around the pool area died down as slowly Joann untied Bob's suit string and pulled down the front of his suit exposing a very rigid and very hefty cock. Bob's torso was not the only husky thing about him; he was very well endowed. I heard some of the women murmur in appreciation.

I have no idea what was being said and Joann seemed to be doing most of the talking. Bob was sitting with his feet on the patio and leaned back on his arm with his big cock jutting to from his groin. With his suit now pulled down by his wife I watched my wife begin to massage his massive cock. Her hands roamed slowly all over his erection and down to heft his also rather large testicles. Here was my wife, stroking her bosses cock in front of his wife and most of the company's management team and their spouses. God, knows what Joann was saying or directing

By this time no was talking at all and there was a collective gasp as Joann carefully placed a towel on the patio in front of Bob and Deb slid to her knees between his spread knees. They were in profile to us and we all could clearly see her bend toward him and plant a kiss on the plum end of his dick. This was followed by her licking around the large swollen head of his dick and her tongue lapping up and down his thick shaft.

Deb has never been a slouch when it came to cocksucking; her oral skills went way beyond just sucking on it. When in the right mood she'd make oral love to my cock. This however was something else. Here was my wife, in broad daylight and in full view of everyone she worked with making oral love to her boss's meat. And make love she did; she went from licking his cock to turning her head so she could get her head access his balls for sucking. After tonguing his complete groin area she took the large mushroom shaped head of his cock into her mouth. We all could see her cheeks sucked in as she sucked on his man meat.

I still have no idea what Joann was saying but we could see her lips still moving as Deb gave her husband a blow job in front of his employees. Bob still was leaning back on his arms looking down as Deb's head moved up and down taking about half is his into her sucking mouth. He began to raise his hips to meet her downward head movement; pushing his cock into her mouth as he kept her hands on his knees. It was just cock and mouth, no hands used.

I have to admit that I have seen her suck another man but those times were during wife swap situations not a public blow job ... and a very skilled blow job too! There was complete silence among the group as my wife went to work on her bosses cock. She took much but not all of his cock in her face as he raised his hips in time to her down strokes on him.

It was apparent to everyone that my wife wanted his cum in her mouth and that Bob was enjoying fucking her mouth. Joann was right there urging them on as she then reached out to hold Deb's head which allowed Bob to really fuck her mouth. He started ram up into her face, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, while Deb's hollowed cheeks attested to her sucking as hard as she could.

Bob, let out a loud moan and Joann reached around to grab his cock as she pulled Deb's head back by her hair. With De's mouth till wide open and an inch or two from the tip of his cock Joann jerked his cock twice more and he let fly a massive amount of cum into Deb's wide open mouth. The first squirt went right into her open mouth, the second across her nose and cheek, and then Joann forced her head all the way down on his meat. Joann held her head all the way down with his cock all entirely buried in her mouth. We could all hear her gagging a bit and see her throat working to drink his sperm. She gagged some but did not fight being forced to swallow his whole cock. The forcefulness caused some tears to run down her cheeks, mixing with the cum on her face but it was very apparent that she was drinking all he had to give and she continue to nurse on his prick as he relaxed.

After a few more minutes of suckling in his flaccid cock she let it slid out between her lips. It was quite a sight as she gently kissed his now hanging meat. Joann helped Deb up to sit next to her; Deb with her husbands cum on her face as she licked her lips.

As Deb stood Joann stopped her and pulled her suit bottom off stripping her naked. Deb stood there with Bob's cum running down her face as Bob reached up & pushed two thick fingers all the way up her cunt. She spread her legs to give him better access and it was very obvious by the ease as he slid up her that she was soaked and wide open. Joann said something I couldn't hear and Deb reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart. After quickly wetting two of her fingers up Deb's twat Joann pushed one and then two of her fingers right up Deb's asshole.

There stood my wife in front of her coworkers; stark naked, her bosses cum running down her face, her legs spread as he finger fucked her, and holding her ass cheeks open. Joann matching his strokes with her fingers up her ass. Within a couple of minutes Deb cried out as she shivered and shook as she reached a huge climax.

After Bob and Joann wiped their fingers on her butt Deb wobbled over to the bar to get the drinks she had been heading for before her stop off to give her boss a blow job. . Every eye was on her; cum wet face and her open juices running down between her legs. As she waited at the bar a couple of the men there openly felt her tits and wet cunt. The bartender stopped for moment to finger her briefly before she wandered over to where I still lie.

I looked up at her ravaged cum streaked face; her lips red and somewhat swollen were Bob's cock had so recently been. She bent over and kissed me on the lips as her tongue swirled around in my mouth. I could taste his cum on her lips and the cum coating he had left inside of her mouth. Her breath reeked of his jizz but I was not repealed but, in fact, very much turned on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy Fest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds