• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Everyone Wants an A

Everyone Wants an A

He was enjoying a relaxing Saturday afternoon at his home. The busy work grind of being a university professor had taken it's toll during the week and all he wanted to do was sit back a bit, maybe have a drink or two, then tackle some of the marking he had waiting for him.

As he opened a beer and was ready to get settled, the phone rang. He answered the phone and was somewhat puzzled to hear that Christy, one of his students, was on the line.

"Hi Professor Jenkins. It's me, Christy. You remember me from class, don't you?"

Christy, how could anyone forget her? She had to be not only the most beautiful student he had ever had, but probably was also the most vacuous. And such a perfect body! He had spent much time during class being distracted by her perfect legs, tits, ass, mouth...well, by just about everything.

"Why yes Christy, I do remember you. What's up?", he asked.

"Well, I think we both know I'm not doing so well in your class and I really need to make sure I pass this course. I was wondering if I could come over and we could figure something out."

Figure something out? She couldn't figure her way out of a wet paper bag, but with a body like hers, who would really care? Still, it was unusual for a professor to have a student over to discuss marks. But then again, what's the harm?

"Well Christy, I don't usually do this..."

"Oh, please professor," she pleaded. "I really need to pass and I'm sure we could come to some sort of arrangement. I would do just about anything..."

Anything, he thought? Bingo! That was too obvious a hint to ignore.

"Okay Christy, come on over and we'll figure something out."

After he gave her the directions, he hung up the phone and by the time he had another sip of his drink, he was already feeling his cock stiffen. By the time the door bell rang, he had a full blown hard on. And, he thought, if he was lucky, he might do better than just get blown.

When he opened the door, he thought he was truly living in a fantasy. She was dressed in the perfect schoolgirl's outfit: stiletto heels, micro-mini plaid skirt that barely covered her ample ass, a short, white top tied at the bottom with her perfect boobs barely staying inside.

"Hi professor, mind if I come......in?", she cooed as she breezed past him on her way in.

Omigod, he thought...and did her hand brush my dick as she walked in? Mind you, the way it was sticking out, it wouldn't be hard to miss.

"Sure, sure Christy, come in and make yourself comfortable," he replied. Because in just about two minutes, I'll be very comfortable with my dick buried deep in your hot, wet cunt, he thought.

Christy moved to the couch, then turned around and bent over to fluff the pillows. As she bent over, he got a perfect view of her tanned asscheeks, split by the tiniest g-string he had ever seen. Then, she looked over her shoulder, smiled and licked her lips.

"Okay Christy, what's up? You're failing my course, you come here dressed like this...," his voice trailed off, not wanting to commit himself and not wanting to hope.

"Well Professor," she began as she turned and sat on the couch, teasingly playing with the knot on her blouse. "I can't have an F, so a B or an A would be really nice. What can I do to get those marks?"

It didn't take him a second to reply.

"Let's get you up to a D first. Come over here and suck my cock."

At that command, she slid over to where he was sitting and began to massage his hard shaft while she unbuttoned his belt. As soon as his cock popped free, she inhaled it in one smooth motion.

Good God, he thought. I could lose my job over this, but damn, how good is this? Getting an amazing blow job....and just look at that perfect ass. He reached down and flipped up her skirt, so he could squeeze her cheeks.

As he squeezed, she moaned and began sucking harder while she massaged his balls. Without thinking, his hands moved to the back of her head and he pushed her mouth deep up to the base of his shaft. As she gagged, he pulled her back by the hair, then pulled her head down so she could like his balls and asscrack. After a few minutes, she looked up with hungry eyes and asked him if that was worth a new grade.

"You're at a D now, but if you want a C...."

"What do I have to do for a C?" she teased. Bitch, he thought. She wants cock more than a grade.

"Strip, then ride me," he commanded.

At that, she got up and began to sway to some imaginary stripper's beat. As she rocked her hips, she pulled at the knot in her blouse, freeing her perfect tits. As she played with her nipples, the Professor's cock jumped up, ready to enjoy her offering.

As she turned around, she arched her back and slid her g-string down to her ankles, revealing the tightest, sweetest asshole he had ever seen. As she stepped out of her skirt, she moved over to him and straddled him, lowering herself on to his hungry pole.

While she fucked his rock-hard dick, he grabbed her bobbing tits and squeezed her already erect nipples. She tossed her head back and let out a soft moan. He then buried his face in her delicious boobs, while he squeezed her toned asscheeks.

"Yes, yes, squeeze my ass, suck my tits," she rasped, as she rode his cock even harder.

"Ride my cock until you come if you want a C," he growled. With that, she fucked him faster and harder until her tits matched the rhythm of her fucking. Within seconds, she let out an uneven breath, then collapsed on him.

"Mmmm, that was great," she purred, "but what I really want is an A. What do I have to do for that?"

"If you want an A, then I get your ass. But you have to ask for it. So, do you want an A?"

"Yes Professor, I want an A and I want you to fuck my ass. Please fuck me in my asshole."

At that, he stood up, with her legs now wrapped around his waist. Before he dropped her on the couch, he cupped her ass and continued fucking her in mid-air.

"I'll fuck you in the ass alright. In fact, I'll fuck you however I want. Like right now." With that, he picked up the pace and bounced her soft body against his aching cock.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me however you want. Fuck me, ride me, fuck me!"

Just before he was going to explode, he dropped her on the couch, flipped her over so her ass was point up at him and spread her legs. She instinctively lowered her upper body to the couch, causing her ass to stick up even higher. What a slut, he thought, she's done this before, likely many times. But who gives a damn, when an ass that perfect is offered up and is waiting to be drilled.

He moved in behind her and slammed his rod into her drenched cunt. Her head shot up like she'd been electrocuted. "Unnngghh, yes fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck my ass, fuck me, fuck me...."

He drove her drenched pussy, her cunt juices covering his cock. After he pounded her pussy for a few minutes, he slid out, lined up her asshole, then rammed his way deep inside her.

She immediately lowered herself back onto the couch and reached back with both hands to open her cheeks even more. Seeing her pry open her ass prize, he began fucking her like a crazed animal. Grabbing her hips, he rammed her ass repeatedly, his cock becoming harder and more sensitive, ready to spew it's own juice.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck me now!" she babbled.

Hearing that, it was like a switch turned on in his brain and in his balls. He rammed her deeper and harder than ever, causing his cock to explode deep inside her ass. As he kept pumping, his balls spewed and spewed until he was empty and fell out of her.

As they lay on the couch together, she turned to him, smiled and said, "I hope I get to fail another one of your classes."

No problem, he thought, with a brain and body like yours, that's a lock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Everyone Wants an A

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds