• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nude Beach Bride Ch. 08

Nude Beach Bride Ch. 08

12

"Your one-eyed monster is winking at me, Seth," Gaby giggled as we showered together.

"Not really that much of a monster, compared to say, Horace."

My bride laughed even harder, no doubt thinking of the horse like cock that we had discovered dangling between the legs of the room service waiter during our nude beach honeymoon. The trip had been planned by me and our best friends, Carla and Kevin, the best man and maid of honour at our wedding. Kevin was married, but Carla was his lover. They felt that Gabriela, the convent school educated love of my life, had to loosen up a bit, so we booked a week at a clothing optional resort instead of a more conventional vacation. Gaby did not know about the twist until we arrived.

The week overlapped National Nude Day, which was just drawing to a close. In retaliation for the deceit in not telling her about the nature of the resort, Gaby had insisted on betting me about National Nude Day. If I resisted fucking her until then, she agreed to go nude. We had a lot of adventures all week, but had stopped short of intercourse. Finally, earlier today, we had consummated our marriage with a passion unknown in our restrained premarital fucking. As the day went on, we had discovered that our marriage would include sex with other people. Kevin and Carla were going to be pleasantly shocked. Kevin's wife might be less impressed, but perhaps, she would join in as well.

"I think yours is just perfect, and I'm so glad that I've seen enough variety this week to know that for sure," Gaby mused, drawing me back to the moment.

She reached down and slowly rubbed my shaft, teasing my cock from semi erect to full hardness. Using her other hand, she massaged my scrotum. I groaned and leaned against the wall of the shower. After hours in the sun on the sand, as much as I had enjoyed the orgy, I treasured this refreshing isolation with my bride.

"I'm surprised that you aren't tender from all the fucking and sucking," she continued, as if reading my mind.

Her thumb flicked across my pee slit, making the hole expand and contact. A few drops of semen flowed upwards and out, coating the very tip. She bobbed her head down, but the water washed my offering away before she could taste it. Prior to this honeymoon, Gaby had been a reluctant unenthusiastic cocksucker. Our new friends had melted that inhibition away.

"I would think the friction would be harder on your..." I began then hesitated.

"My cunt?" Gaby asked, "is that the word you were searching for?"

A week ago, the word 'pussy' made Gabriela blush. Now my bride had a cunt, though was not one.

As if able to read my mind, Gaby asked, "Do you think I'm becoming a slut, a cock whore? Are you regretting your sneaky honeymoon plan?"

She continued stroking my shaft as she spoke, pumping until the soft silk like outer layer was smooth and filled with the rigid inner tube of muscle and veins.

"I think that you are more of a pussy hound that a cock whore," I teased back. "And as long as we share, a little strange pussy for variety is great fun."

"But I loved how Yanic's fat cock filled my ass."

"That just makes you an assfuck, not a whore."

We laughed together. Gaby was squatting now, water streaming over her shiny dark hair, sprinkling off of her tan shoulders, her breath warming my cockhead.

"I'm the one who fucked another woman's pu...cunt," I continued. "What does that make me?"

Gaby laughed so hard she reflexively shook my cock so roughly that the muscle that held to my body yelped in pain even as my balls screamed with pleasure.

"That makes you a typical man, my dear husband. Or at least a man with a typical cock without a conscience...," she paused to lick the drop of precum dangling out of my slit, "...and we all know which end rules."

She moaned, her tongue cleansing her lips hungrily, "such a nice cock though."

"Are you just going to blow me, at least for now?" I asked. Frankly, after almost twenty four hours of non stop sex with only a brief snooze, my spirit was almost as tired as my aching flesh. A couple of hours in the cool sheets atop our pillowy mattress seemed more attractive than fucking. Maybe I was not as stereotypically male as Gaby suggested. It was a little shocking that she was now randier than me.

At first, Gaby did not respond, other than to open wide and lower her head, taking my length into her throat before she closed her lips around my shaft. All the cock sucking practice this week had vastly improved her skills, and I looked forward to married life more than ever. Her tongue started out flat against the underside of my shaft, and then she drew her head slowly upwards, twisting her tongue, paying extra attention to the soft rim of my head.

"I want you to come all over my tits," she finally moaned when she opened her mouth for air, her fist still slowly pumping my shaft, and the weight of my tip balanced on her plum lower lip. Looking down, I saw her free hand roam across her chest to illustrate the point, teasing each nipple. That hand then fell between her legs, only briefly caressing her own thighs before she slid her middle finger into her slit.

"With just me here to lick you clean?" I asked.

"I do wish a few friends were here to help you clean it up," my bride giggled like the school girl she had been not long ago. "But I guess you'll have to do."

She pouted overly dramatically, making sure that I knew that she was only teasing. Doing so caused her head to slide back, leaving my cock in midair. She bobbed up off of her haunches and rubbed my tip across her tits, making sure that each nipple pushed my pee slit open, toying with me as if using her talented tongue.

The whole experience seemed like a dream. I wondered, not for the first time, whether this fantasy sex play would dissolve in a puff of sparkle dust once we boarded the shuttle to the airport. I told my brain to shut up and enjoy the pleasure while it lasted.

As much as I might have fanaticized about the exhibitionist or voyeuristic thrills of the nude resort, I had never believed that Gaby would really fuck another guy, let alone join enthusiastically into beach orgies. Perhaps most surprising to me though was how I now not only enjoyed sharing Gaby, but seemed to expect it. The fact that once we got home, Gaby fucking Kevin might be my licence to fuck Carla would just be a bonus.

Balancing on the balls of her feet, Gaby guided my shaft into the valley between her breasts and shifted up and down, allowing my hardness to rub against that softness. I leaned against the wall of the shower, so the stream of warm water covered us like a waterfall, drenching Gaby's hair, splattering off of her back.

After about a half dozen strokes, Gaby began using her mouth again, tipping her head forward and flicking her tongue at my tip as it rose towards her lips. She succeeded about every second try, just enough to give her a good taste of the precum leaking out my hole, and random enough that she chuckled.

"I guess some things I still need to practice," she laughed, leaning her head back, looking up at me. Her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Thank you for this wonderful honeymoon," she sighed, "I'll be sad to go home tomorrow, but I will have wonderful memories, and a lifetime to re enact these experiences."

Another chuckle, then she continued, her breath warming my cock, which was bobbling just by her chin. "I hope that the re enactments aren't exactly the same -- that would just cheapen the memories, because different people should lead to fresh thrills."

She flicked her tongue down the underside of my cock, slowly drawing each testicle into her cheek, rolling the roundness thoroughly before doing the other. One thumbnail teased the flap beneath my cockhead. After spitting the sac out of her lips, she grasped my root firmly in her fist and again looked up, the water splashing her face, droplets dangling off of her erect nipples.

"You must be almost ready to explode," she observed.

All I could do was nod and moan.

Still restraining my flow with her improvised flesh cock ring, she ran her other hand up my shaft and thumbed my peehole open. Then she stuck her tongue into the slit, searching for a taste. My balls were tight to my groin, throbbing, demanding relief.

Again, she pulls her head back and smiled up at me, ignoring the water cascading over her. "I love how you taste. I could just eat your seed all day. But I love fucking you too."

She paused; her grin became a little more like the shy girlish smile of our courtship days. She cocked her head to one side. "You won't mind though, if I suck the occasional fresh cock, or eat some pussy?"

"Just as long as you share them with me."

Gaby laughed her deep belly laugh, the one she had never displayed before this trip. "I didn't know you like to suck cock."

"I don't," I insisted, feeling my cheeks blush, hoping she was looking at my cock not my face.

I flashed back on how I had licked Yanic's shaft. The virile young former parasailing instructor had fucked Gaby's ass, but several tongues had cleaned him before I tasted him, and he had worn a condom during the anal sex. I had done it because it was all part of the game of escalating dares I had started. I did not want to be the first one to quit, chickening out. Plus, Gaby had promised me an opportunity to fuck Carla when we got home, in return for the Yanic licking adventure. More than a fair trade. I probably would have fucked Carla anyway, but now I could do it with a clean conscience, and share her with Gaby. With Gaby consenting, any risk that Carla, whose cunt truly had no conscience anyway, would refuse to fuck her best friend's husband because of head over ruling lust disappeared.

"But you'd love to share Carla's cunt with me," Gaby said, as if reading my mind.

My cock throbbed in her fist, the seed seeking release.

"Share...how?" I managed to gasp the words out, even though thinking about Carla's pussy was just making my balls ache more.

"However we both like. For example, we could tie her up and tickle her with a feather," Gaby laughed.

Noticing my shaft reacting, she continued. "I see you like that idea. Would you like to see her eat your deposit out of my cunt? How about out of my asshole?"

Gaby paused and sighed. "You know, I never liked anal sex before this honeymoon, but now I love a fat cock plunging deep into my bowel. And I'm sorry dear, I don't think I'll be satisfied by it just being yours. But I digress. We were discussing Carla."

"Maybe she'd join me in a double penetration. Me in your pussy, and Carla fucking your ass with a strap on."

"That really excites you, I can tell. If we did that, we'd have to video it so I could send the file to Jaz and Espy. I owe them a lot for turning me on to girlie sex."

"We both do," I responded with a chuckle of my own, and then winced slightly as Gaby playfully nibbled the end of my cock. "That proves it, right there. Before this week, you would never have dared to do that."

"I know. If honeymoons are about establishing a firm foundation for a happy marriage, this nude beach honeymoon has been perfect. Without it, I think my repressing all these desires would have eventually destroyed us."

The endless supply of resort hot water continued to envelop us, as I stood contemplating how this moment of seriousness had interrupted our romantic interlude. My balls reminded me of their needs, as Gaby slowly pumped my shaft, but did not release her grip on my root, still restraining my orgasm.

In case she was waiting for my response before allowing me release, I returned to our fantasies.

"I'm sure Carla won't want you to restrain your lust ," I said.

Gaby chuckled. "No, knowing that slut, at least not my desires. If restraint is involved, I'm sure that she would rather that I restrain her. Or maybe she would rather restrain me?"

She shrugged, "Not that it really matters, I suppose we could even take turns."

"What about me?"

"Oh, I look forward to tying you up."

As I looked down, I saw her eyes sparkle with intensity I had never witnessed before. She had never suggested bondage as part of our vanilla pre wedding sex life.

"Does the silence mean you aren't sure?" she asked, and then she gave my organ a squeeze. "I think your cock likes the idea. Or do you just need to come so badly that anything excites you?"

She rose up again and pressed her tits around my shaft, carefully keeping her tight grip around my root.

"You excite me," I gasped, thinking 'don't make me beg.'

Gaby's smirk suggested she really could read my mind. "And you, me," she said sweetly, bobbing slightly to create friction against my shaft.

"A shame to blow your load here in the shower, though, where it will just wash away," she continued, lifting my shaft so that she could run her tongue just once up the exposed underside, taking extra care around the rim and the tender flap that tied the head to the rod, teasing there with her teeth.

"You would prefer if I lick you clean?" I asked as she slurped a drop of dangling pre cum off my tip. I shuddered, but realized that the leakage meant that even her tightest grip could not hold off my explosion much longer.

"Well, I know you love cream pie. This would be almost as good."

I had an idea. "Can you hold me tight while we step out, and then sit on the toilet? Or even walk over to the bed?"

"I don't want you blowing off in mid air. It would be such a waste."

Gaby tightened her grasp as she spoke until I winced, unable to reply. "You have already come so many times today; I am amazed that you have another load in you. I don't expect there is much more left."

She rose from her haunches, allowing her tits to rub teasingly against my cock. "I want you able to get hard enough to fuck me one more time just before we fall asleep."

"Does that mean I don't get to come all over you like you asked?"

"I don't think you could hold this load long enough to fuck me."

Now it was my turn to chuckle. "It would be rather like an 18 year old virgin trying to get inside his prom date before he soils her gown," I realized.

Gaby used her free hand to turn off the shower. The tropical night air coming in through the open patio door was still warm enough to wick the water drops off of our tanned skin, but Gaby's fine dark hair was plastered to her head, hiding her face, but her sparkling white teeth gleamed, so her smile was easily visible. I instantly had a flash of her with semen dripping off those teeth, and then realized it should also be coming off of her nose. Despite the immediate situation, I knew I was not picturing it as mine -- perhaps it was Kevin's , or Yanic's , or Horace's? In my vision, Carla appeared to lick Gaby clean.

I closed my eyes as I contemplated my bride covered in come -- her wedding veil was added to the image. When I reopened them, Gaby had already led me to the bedside. She sat on the edge of the bed and positioned me standing in front of her. Then she moved her knees apart and tugged me close. That slight pressure on my rod almost made me burst, even with her other hand still acting as an improvised cock ring.

"If I don't come soon, I think my balls might rupture," I warned.

Gaby laughed. "You guys, all so sensitive. Especially when you want an orgasm. Say please."

She stroked me slowly, maintaining her grasp at the root, my silky outer skin shiny as it stretched over the veins. She leaned so that her mouth was blowing warm air into my gaping slit. I was hypnotized by her tots swaying freely in the air, her nipples as hard as my cock.

It took a minute or so for me to realize she was waiting for me.

"Please," I begged.

"Not yet," Gaby teased. She stuck her tongue right into my hole, slurping precum into her throat. When her next stroke reached her bottom hand, she stopped rubbing my shaft and instead squeezed my balls, none too gently, laughing at my pain. She pushed that same hand back, forcing my buttocks apart and swiftly pushed a finger deep past my sphincter, stabbing my prostate.

The pressure was incredible, more than I had ever felt, in spite of all the sex earlier in the day. Gaby left me to squirm only for about three heartbeats, and then she leaned back onto the bed, dragging me forward using my shaft as a handle. Once my momentum was started, she released her grasp on my shaft, allowing my seed to explode up my pipe and out the end of my mushroom shaped head.

The first drop splattered right between her eyes, and ran down to the tip of Gaby's nose, where it dangled momentarily. It was attached to a long string of gism that stretched all the way back to my cock, until gravity pulled the drop off of its anchor. That end fell from her nose onto her waiting lips. Her tongue flicked out and slurped it into her mouth. The string land on her chest, stretching raggedly from the notch of her collarbone down between her tits, reaching to a spot just above her navel.

Gaby's fingers fell to her pussy. One hand spread wide, holding her lips apart, while the fingers of the other hand flew straight to her already excited clit.

"Shower your seed on me like rain showers on a flower bed," she moaned.

Her fingers fucked herself harder and faster, thrusting deep like a cock until her hips started bouncing up off the bed as she climaxed. All of this happened so fast that my cock was still pumping goo out onto her belly.

Gaby no longer needed a hand to hold her labia open, so she could use that hand to reach up and slide some of my goo down to her cunt. Once her clit was shiny with a mixture of both of our juices, she put that hand to her mouth. First, she coated her lips, teeth just peeping out in between. Then her tongue darted out and stabbed at the dripping mess, capturing a taste. With a grin, Gaby opened her mouth wider, shoving those fingers right inside her mouth, coating her cheeks, palate and tongue with my offering.

My hand automatically fell to my organ, pumping my shaft and milking more semen out. Since I had already had so much sex on this Nude Day, it was not the buckets full that might have made for a great cum drenched bride on the honeymoon bed.

The second spurt sprayed Gaby's face. She would have gotten a great gob of goo right in the eye, but luckily she shut them just in time, but the splatter got both eyelids, landing right between, and also coating her nose. I froze for a moment, unsure how she would react.

When Gaby laughed her girlish giggle, I relaxed again, and my hand resumed stoking my still rigid rod.

"Hit me with your best shot," she teased, reaching up to wipe the stuff off her face, and then once again licking her fingers clean. She also lapped up some that coated her palm, proceeding slowly, using exaggerated licks, rolling her tongue from her wrist to each knuckle.

A few final droplets leaked out of my cock, barely fighting gravity long enough to fall onto her belly and thighs. Gaby moved her hand downwards, but then paused.

"Lick me clean, big boy," she taunted me.

I dropped to my knees, and slurped up a string of semen trickling towards her left knee, but Gaby grabbed my hair and gently pulled me upwards, forcing me to look at her shiny face.

"I don't want to waste a drop," she said, "so how about you climb up here, straddle me, and I clean you while you do your work on me."

I did not need any further instructions. I climbed up on the soft mattress, a knee on either side of my no longer blushing bride's head. Gaby eagerly grabbed my slimy cock, guiding it to her wet lips. I pulled back.

"Tease," she hissed.

"No, not really," I said softly, bending down and meeting her lips with mine. I enjoyed my own taste, and appreciated her opening her mouth to allow me to explore inside, tracking the flavour of my seed as deep as I could reach. As I twisted tongues with her, I reached down. Since her pussy was filled by her own hand, I tweaked her nipples, pulling them away from her mounds, slowly increasing the pressure until her yelp was stifled only by our locked lips. Her hips were bouncing up from the mattress with increased vigour, demonstrating her enjoyment of this exploration of pleasurable pain.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nude Beach Bride Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds