• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Acres Ch. 04

Family Acres Ch. 04

Vic Hardman had lived in Family Acres for only four years, just since his divorce. He owns his own software company which has been very successful, making him a wealthy man. He gave "their" house to his wife and bought one of the most expensive homes in Family Acres. They had had a good marriage, lots of good sex, some swinging with friends, but they had split when Laura, his wife, couldn't control her drinking. The only good thing that survived the marriage was their daughter, Katie, who was the love of Vic's life and the most important person in the world to him. The court, in spite of Laura's well documented alcoholism and irresponsibility, awarded custody of Katie to her.

Katie is an intelligent, sharp minded girl who loves her father dearly. She loves her mother too but pities her for her drinking and inability to find love even though she brings a different man home almost every night from some bar, and Katie is used to hearing her mother grunt and moan while some guy fucks her brains out. Katie was thirteen at the time of the divorce. She's now a senior in high school soon to celebrate her eighteenth birthday.

Vic is a good looking guy and considered one of the most eligible bachelors in town. He dates many women, having sex with all of them, but when it comes to Katie, he's very conservative. No, not just conservative but downright prudish. He has never brought a woman home to spend the night when Katie was there. He's been worried about Katie's relationships with boys and the impact of seeing her mother acting like a whore almost every night. Katie will be spending the weekend with him, as usual, and he intended to talk to her about it but wasn't sure how to approach the subject.

Katie has her own car, a nifty small convertible, which was a gift from Vic as a reward for her honors grades and being voted captain of the cheerleading squad. On Friday afternoon Vic left work early to be home when Katie arrived and was sunning by the pool when she came bursting through the house.

"Hi, Daddy! What's happening?" she called out as she ran to embrace him. She glanced down at him. "Man, you look really good in that speedo! You're one of the few men who can wear one."

"Whoa, young lady," he laughed, "you keep your eyes to your self. Why don't you change and come out for a swim?"

"Gladly. Wait 'til you see my new bathing suit."

Vic's breath caught when Katie returned and walked toward the pool. "Holy cow, I thought you said you had a bathing suit. You're practically naked."

"Oh, c'mon on, Daddy. This is what the girls are wearing now. I think it's cute." The thong bottom matched the tiny triangles of fabric which cover each nipple and not much else. Katie is not skinny and has the soft but trim body of a girl with the right weight and full breasts, almost large enough to start drooping. Topped off with her cute face and long blonde hair, she was a knockout.

Vic chuckled, "Boy, it's a good thing I'm not twenty years younger and not your father."

"Oh yeah," she laughed, "and what would you do?"

"This," he replied as he pushed her into the pool.

Later, as they sunned side by side, Vic asked,"How are you doing? Is your mom taking care of you?"

"Same, as usual. Drunk most of the time and screwing a different guy every night. It doesn't bother me."

"Well," He stated firmly, "it bothers me. I'm worried how it affects you."

"Don't worry, Daddy. I know the facts of life. What Mom does doesn't concern me. She lives her life, and I live mine."

"That's another thing that bothers me. I don't know enough about your life. I mean ... well ... how serious are you about boys and stuff like that? I know you date a lot. Do you have a boyfriend or something? You're very pretty, and I'm sure the boys would like to ... well, you know." Vic was usually very articulate and was surprised at how he was stumbling with this.

Katie laughed softly. "Daddy, are you asking me if I'm a virgin?"

"No, I don't ... well, what I mean is ...," he paused, took a deep breath, and blurted, "Yes, dammit, I am. And I feel very foolish right now!"

"Oh, Daddy, I love you so much!" she said as she hugged him. "You're so dear and so cute when you flustered. I'll answer your question if you'll answer one for me first. How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Uh," he hesitated, "a lot younger than you are right now."

She snuggled up against him and spoke softly. "No, Daddy, I'm not a virgin. I've had sex, and I love it. I'm careful about who I'm with and what I do, but I do have sex with boys. Are you disappointed or mad at me?"

He realized she had driven him into a corner now that he had admitted that he started having sex even younger than her. After pausing several seconds he responded, "No, I'm not disappointed and certainly not angry with you, but I'm your father and I guess, like every father, I want my daughter to remain chaste until she's married. I guess that's kinda' old fashioned."

"Did you and Mom wait until you were married before you jumped into bed?' she teased him.

The tension broke and he laughed, "Hell no! I jumped her bones the first night we went out, and we never missed a night after that. Your mother was incredible in bed."

Katie was laughing now too, "I figured as much. And neither one of you were virgins on that first night either."

"Okay, honey, you've made your point. What made you decide to do it on that particular day, whenever that was?"

"It happened a couple of months ago. I was dating a guy named Tommy. We had been making out pretty heavily for several dates, but I kept telling him 'no'. We'd done just about everything else but fu..." she caught herself and corrected, "have sex."

"Honey," Vic interrupted, "you don't have to be afraid to use the 'F' word or any other word you want to. Say what you mean. I'm not offended. So tell me, why did you fuck him that night?"

Katie giggled. "Oh, Daddy, you're something else. Well, anyway, we double dated that night with Christine and her boyfriend. They'd been going out together for quite a while, and I assumed they were doing it. We parked and I was in the back seat with Tommy. We were getting pretty hot, and he was kneeling on the floor of the car between my legs rubbing his prick against my pussy. Christine was moaning in the front

seat and she sat up and turned toward the back seat so she could straddle her date. I looked up and saw the look on her face as she sat down on his prick. While they were fucking, Christine looked at me and said it felt so good and I should let Tommy stick it in. God, I was already hot and watching Christine fuck was just too much. I couldn't say no again, and the next thing I knew Tommy was sliding into me. It was unbelievable, him fucking me while Christine watched us while Christine was being fucked."

"Anyway, that same night, when we got home I desperately wanted to do it again so we fucked while we were parked in the driveway. Guess who was watching from the house?

"Your mother?"

"Yep. When I got inside she read me the riot act, not for fucking but because I had no protection. She took me to the doctor the next day and I started on the pill. I still usually make the guy wear a rubber, but sometimes the situation doesn't allow that so at least I won't get pregnant. The other problem is that I love feeling a guy cum inside me. God, that feels good! So now you know it all. Still love me?"

"I think that was more information than I really wanted," he chuckled, "Of course, I still love you."

They spent the remainder of the weekend enjoying each other's company, and the following weekend Vic hosted a cookout by the pool on Katie's eighteenth birthday. About a dozen of Katie's girlfriends and their dates attended, and Vic was kept too busy grilling hamburgers and hot dogs to really visit with Katie during the party. By the time the guests left and things had been cleaned up, Vic tumbled into bed exhausted. Katie, he knew, was downstairs with her current boyfriend. Vic wondered if they were screwing, but he refused to spy on his daughter. Sooner than he thought he would, he heard the boy's car leaving and Katie going to her room.

He relaxed and was almost asleep when the door to his bedroom quietly opened, and he heard a soft voice.

"Daddy, are you still awake?"

"Uh huh," he muttered.

"Oh good!" she said as she rushed across the room and climbed into the bed with him. "Thank you for the great party. You were a big hit with my girlfriends," she giggled.

As usual, he was sleeping nude, so when Katie snuggled up to him, he was embarrassed. "Me? Why was I such a hit?"

"Are you kidding? The way you looked in that speedo while you were grilling the burgers? A couple of my girlfriends said they'd definitely like to see the rest of you. How do you feel about screwing high school girls?"

"I liked it a lot when I was in high school," he replied, "but I'm a little old for that now. I wish you'd told me you wanted to sleep in here tonight. I would have at least put pajamas on."

"Mmmm, I'm glad you didn't," she said as she snuggled closer to him. Vic was startled to realize that Katie was naked also. She pressed against his side and put her leg over him. It rested across his abdomen, trapping his penis under her thigh.

"Honey, this really isn't a good idea, us being in bed like this."

"Why not? You used to like having your little girl sleep with you," she giggled again.

"Yeah, but your not so little anymore, and I don't know any bedtime stories for an eighteen year old." He was discomforted to realize the reaction his penis was having to the warm inside of Katie's thigh as it lay upon him. He was beginning to become erect, and he knew Katie could feel it.

She did not reply right away, pretending to be going to sleep, but she pressed her leg firmly against him and slowly began to move it up and down, sliding over his now erect penis. It wasn't long before she was moving her hips and rubbing against his side.

"Oh, Daddy," she murmured, "you feel so good, so nice and warm. I want to touch you, to feel you." Her leg moved down, and Vic jumped when he felt her hand cover his prick.

"Katie, we've got to stop this. It isn't right." No sooner had he spoken than an involuntary moan escaped his lips as she wrapped her fingers around his prick and squeezed it.

"Doesn't it feel good to you, Daddy? I think it feels wonderful. You have a great penis, longer and thicker than any I've ever seen. I love touching it. There's no harm."

"Of course it feels good, but I am asking you to stop before there is any harm."

"Oh, okay," she said disappointedly. She removed her hand but before Vic could do anything she had rolled over on top of him. She was lying on him, resting her head on his chest, and his erection was now sandwiched under her soft, warm belly. "I just want to be close to you, Daddy, that's all."

He wrapped his arms around her. After several minutes Katie began to squirm softly above him. "Katie," he said softly, "please stop. I don't want.....Oh God...."

Katie slid up his body until her face was cradled in the curve of his neck. This also caused his prick to come free and it was now between her legs pointing at her hole.

"I know you feel good, Daddy. It must feel good for you to be so hard. I want it to feel good, Daddy. I love you so much." She began to slowly slide back down until the head of his prick was touching her pussy. Vic couldn't help but enjoy feeling her body on top of his, her tits pressing against him, the heat from her pussy surrounding the head of his prick. He was very aroused.

"I love you too, honey, but we can't....."

"Stick it in, Daddy," she interrupted him in a whisper. "Please stick it in. I want to feel it in me." She slid slowly further down his body, and the head of his prick was perfectly aligned with her hole. ""Oh, Daddy, it's going in! I feel it! Stick it in, Daddy. Stick it in me all the way! Oh, Daddy, it's going in so far. Feels so good. So Deep."

Vic had his hands on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and pressing them down to help his prick slide into her. "God help me, but it feels so good. Oh, God, I can't believe I'm fucking you."

"Don't stop, Daddy. Fuck it into me. It's so good, so deep. I've never had anyone that far inside me. Keep pushing, Daddy. I want it all!" Katie was now fucking him harder, moving her hips up and down. Vic matched her rhythm, driving his prick in and out of his daughter, going deeper with each thrust.

Katie couldn't stop muttering. "We're fucking...fucking my Daddy...so hot...big prick fucking me...so deep...fuck me, Daddy...don't stop...oh, God, I'm gonna' cum...Daddy, I'm gonna' cum!...never came before when I fucked...gonna" cum...uh!...Uh!...AAAAAaaaaaahhh," she almost screamed. Her body bucked and trembled until she relaxed on top of him.

"Honey, I want you to sit up. Bring your knees forward and straddle me. I want to be as deep in you as I can when I cum." She did as he instructed and grunted when she sat down on his prick, driving it even further into her body.

"Daddy, it went in even deeper.... God, it feels so good!" She rocked her hips back and forth, still murmuring, "So deep...hot...I can feel it sliding around inside me." She pressed down and moved her hips around in a small circle, always keeping him buried as far in her as she could. Vic moaned in ecstasy, pushing up into his daughter. They began to fuck faster and after a short time Vic stiffened, grunted and jammed himself as far into her as he could.

"Oh, God," Katie exclaimed, "I can feel it! I feel you cumming, Daddy...squirting ...so hot...fuck me, Daddy...shoot it into me...Oh, God!...still squirting" she was pushing down as hard as she could on him and sliding her hips back and forth. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck it into me!...so much cum...so good...oh shit, here I go again...Oooooooooo..."

Vic watched as Katie's stomach muscles quivered and her hips trembled from her orgasm. He could feel the walls of her vagina contract, pulling on him, sucking his prick, milking his last bit of cum. Katie exhaled a long sign and collapsed forward, once again laying on top of her father. They were both quiet, catching their breath for several minutes, treasuring the feeling. Finally, Katie spoke softly.

"I love you so much, Daddy. I've never felt anything like that in my life. I didn't know it could be like that, so beautiful. I came twice, and I've never cum before when I was fucking someone, only when I masturbated. Even then, it was never like that! I'm so happy! Are you happy, Daddy? Are you glad we did it?"

Vic's semi-erect prick was still inside her while they spoke. "Yes, baby, I'm happy. Happier than I can remember. I'm glad we did it, although it's not something I'd ever planned on. It just sort of happened. I'm glad it did. I love you, too."

Katie giggled, "You sure had a load of cum! It felt like a gallon of it squirted into me. The only thing holding it in right now is your prick. God, I loved that feeling, Daddy. Your cum shooting into me so deep. It never felt that way before."

"Yeah, well, it's been a few days since I... uh"

"Since you fucked anybody?" Katie interrupted. "Well, I'm glad you saved it for me. I want every drop of it. As a matter of fact, I want some right now!" She rolled off him and quickly moved down to take his penis into her mouth.

Vic grunted in surprise and then moaned as the warmth of her mouth swallowed him. After several minutes Vic gently pulled her face away from his now fully erect prick and to his face to kiss her. He could taste both her juice and his cum in her mouth.

"Slow down, honey," he said, "I want us to take our time this time. Let's talk a bit."

"Okay," Katie replied as she fondled his penis and balls. "What shall we talk about?"

"Well, for one thing, I don't like the idea of you parking out in the woods to make out. It's not safe. From now on, I want you to bring your friends here. I don't care if you're fucking or not. I won't interfere. You can park in the driveway or come into the party room in the basement. I'm satisfied to stay in my upstairs den and work or watch TV. I just want you safe, and it's more comfortable anyway."

"Why you dirty old man," Katie laughed, "You just want to watch, don't you?"

"No, I'd never do that without your consent. I won't spy on you."

"Well, you have my consent, but I'll do that only if you'll promise me something. If I'm here at your house and you have a date, I want you to bring her here if you plan to fuck or have her spend the night. I won't spy on you either, unless you let me. I'll stay out of the way."

"I doubt that it'll be a problem since I never have dates when you're here on weekends."

"Yeah, well I plan to be here a lot more than weekends from now on. I'm eighteen now, and I can do what I want. Actually, I want to move in with you, but I'm afraid Mom would go off the deep end and never climb out of the bottle. At least now she's sober some of the time when I'm home. So if I show up on your doorstep unexpectedly and you've already got plans, don't change them. I'll always have you when your lady friend goes home. Sloppy seconds can be fun," she giggled again.

"You're not playing fair. You've tasted me, but I haven't had the pleasure of returning the favor."

"Great," she quickly responded, "let's do each other!" She reversed her position and straddled her father's face as she laid down on him and took his prick into her mouth again. Vic put a pillow under his head and pulled her hips down until her pussy was comfortably resting on his mouth. There were only soft moans as they sucked on each other. When Vic came Katie grunted and swallowed his cum as it fired into her mouth. Not long afterward her hips began to jerk. Vic pulled her pussy down tight against his mouth and sucked harder as he felt her juice running down his throat.

After catching her breath, Katie observed, "I don't think we're going to have our clothes for a long time."

And they didn't. They stayed naked all weekend, whether indoors or out by the pool, which was protected from neighbor's prying eyes by high shrubs and a privacy fence. Katie couldn't believe that she would cum every time they fucked, specially when she felt her father cum inside her, and Vic was astonished at the heat and desire his daughter generated in him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Acres Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds