• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Spirit Plays with 19-Year-Old

Spirit Plays with 19-Year-Old

I will always remember the events as if it were yesterday. I had just turned 19 the week before and my parents had allowed me to move into my own apartment. It was a truly grown up apartment, as it was not to be shared with roommates -- it was all for me. I had decided after high school, to take the year off before entering college. I did this, so I could begin accumulating work experience and make sure that I chose my college major properly.

The apartment was literally new -- newly built, new carpets, paint, appliances, everything. I found this a bit strange because all the other buildings in the apartment complex were obviously older, and the monthly rent in my building was significantly less than that of the older buildings in the complex. However, I never said anything or asked any questions because I was happy to be getting what I thought was a good deal on an all new apartment.

I found out later how very unlucky I was indeed.

The first night I stayed in the apartment, I woke up around 2 pm feeling very uneasy. I always slept with a night lamp on and so I could see my room pretty well. Nothing seemed to be out of place but I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me. After assuring myself no one was in my room, I rolled over and closed in my bedroom windows. They were long and wide enough for someone to slip in so I locked them just in case.

That morning when I woke up, I felt a lot better. The only strange thing though was my strappy pajama top was rolled up over my slim stomach and hoisted above my full 36B breasts. I didn't think anything of it though as I did after all close in the windows, maybe I was very hot in the night, and in my sleep moved my top up to feel cooler.

Later that afternoon when I came home from work, I dropped my handbag on the sofa closest to the entry way and headed to the kitchen. As I was heating up frozen lasagna I heard a racquet in the living room. When I looked it I saw the entire contents of my purse spilled across the floor. This was incredibly weird because nothing could have done that and even stranger, heavy items such as my cell phone and apartment keys were about 6 feet away from the sofa!

Thoroughly freaked out, I called a co worker of mine who lived about a block away and asked that her to stay a little while with me because of what was happening. When she came over, I was sitting outside- I was just too scared to stay in the apartment!

We prepared dinner, and ate while watching old sitcom reruns. Maybe the day had taken a toll on me, because within 45 minutes I had fallen asleep. My head was resting on the couch's armrest and my feet were stretched over her lap. She woke me up a little later looking very pale, when I asked her what was wrong. She said chokingly that while I was sleeping, she had gotten up to wash the dishes. When she was walking back to the sofa, she saw my breast being moved as if by an invisible hand, she said the buttons on my top were unbuttoned and my breast were pulled out and puckered as if someone was sucking on it. She said she must have made a noise of shock, because all of a sudden it stopped and she felt a strong breeze rush past her.

NOW I was FREAKED! Amy invited me over to spend the night at her place and I gratefully accepted.

The next morning, I decided that I was now an adult and needed to act like one. The child in me was screaming to call my parents and move home, but the adult in me was calmly telling me that unless there was sound proof, there was no need to react badly. I told Amy my plan -- it was to set up a video camera in my bedroom to capture real proof of what was happening. She begged me not to go back, and in the end said she and her boyfriend Chris would also stay the night, to keep an eye on me.

Later that night, Amy and I stood in the bedroom watching Christopher install the surveillance equipment. As we were doing this, my mind was wandering all over the place. I looked at Amy's petite frame and thought to myself how incredibly beautiful she was. She was 5'4, slender with light brown skin, and long silky brown hair. She was dressed in a short denim skirt with a laced up front and a tight fitted baby T. Her small pert breasts filled the top nicely, and when I looked closely I could see her delicate pink nipples through her t shirt. She had a very shapely butt, which extended into shapely, toned legs. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was not scantily dressed in the least. I had on long baggy pajamas, and an oversized T shirt. I wanted to hide my body as much as possible! I looked nothing like the slender, toned and shapely teenager I was. I had 36B full breasts, a toned stomach, a slender waist, full hips and a generous ass. I was a knockout and I knew it. I had jet black hair, Smokey dark brown eyes and a very light complexion. I could best be described as an Angelia Jolie -- right down to my pouty lips.

When Christopher was done, we tested the equipments and it was working perfectly. I went into the bed and Christopher and Amy pulled chairs to the furthest end of the room. They were prepared to stay awake all night -- preparing for the task by chugging Red Bulls and drinking Mountain Dew.

The next morning I woke up, I was relieved because Chris and Amy had not woken me during the night. Which meant that nothing had happened? I was elated until I saw myself. I was entirely naked. My clothes lay tattered and ripped on various parts of the bed. I moved my hands to cover myself, when I realized I couldn't. My hands were tied, and so were my feet. I was in fact stretched spread eagle each arm and feet tied to a corner of the bed. Then I saw Amy. She was also naked except for her skirt which was pushed over her ass. She was tied, but like a mummy. Her feet were bound and her arms tied behind her back. She was lying on her stomach, on the bed directly between my spread legs.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I started to thrash around. I called Amy's and Chris's name though I couldn't see Chris anywhere. Chris finally emerged from the living room, also naked. He untied us both and I kept thinking to myself that he was unusually groggy.

None of us spoke, I was shaking and in tears, so was Amy. I handed her a T-shirt and we both dressed. I looked at Chris and Amy, and we all looked at the camera. We knew we would find our answers there. I didn't want to look, but I knew I needed to.

We played the tape. It started off fine; I was falling asleep and Chris and Amy playing cards to keep awake. It continued that way for about 4 hours, the only changes were that they stopped playing cards and Amy was dozing off on her chair. Chris was wide awake though, keeping occupied with reading a magazine from my collection.

Then we saw it. There was a sink in my bed. As if someone was sitting there. It was very distinct. We saw a handprint on my pillow and then my hair started to move as if it was being smoothed by a hand. In the video, Chris didn't notice and kept on reading. Then all of a sudden there was a violent clutching of my t shirt, it lifted in the centre and was shredded to pieces in an instant, leaving me exposed in a lacy black bra. Chris looked up; he threw the magazine down and instantly moved to help me. The sinks on the bed immediately moved and as Chris was about to reach the bed, he was stopped dead in his tracks. His head rolled back and his eyes briefly shuttered and then he stood still, staring at the bed, standing upright. His pants were pulled off and so was his underwear.

The entity now returned to my side. My bra and pants were quickly disposed of. I was now lying in bed, with my eyes closed, still asleep and naked except for my panties. My breasts were moved about wildly as if I were being violently mauled. They were pulled and yanked in all directions, and in the video we could see red marks being formed around my nipples, breasts and shoulders. We watched as my body was lifted off the bed, my hair being pulled downwards until my body was a semi arc- my upper body of the bed. I was dropped back on the bed and my mouth was pried open.

For moments nothing seemed to happen till we noticed that my cheeks were periodically being stretched outwards -- the entity's penis was in my mouth. It seemed to go on endlessly, my breasts being mauled and the endless pounding in my mouth. Amy was asleep all this time and Chris was in a trance and staring straight at me. I remember feeling even more violated when I saw that Chris was incredibly aroused, as evident by his hard and extended penis.

Finally it stopped. Only for a moment though, my legs were pulled violently apart and my panties were pulled to one side. I was shocked, even on video it was evident how wet and aroused I was. I was so moist, that the bed sheet below me was wet! Hand indentations were made on my sides, and we all stared in disbelief as my pink, small pussy lips were parted and then my inner lips were spread aside. He was now in me. My body moved back and forth rhythmically and my head kept slamming against the bed as the spirit pounded into me over and over again. I was tossing and squirming and screaming, though not in pain -- or terror but pleasure. I had never seen myself be so responsive in bed and I was as ashamed as I watch myself scream in pleasure and arch my hips towards the intruder.

Finally it pulled out of me, evident by my lips closing in. It dropped me back on the bed and now Amy's body was being dragged over to the bed where I lay. Her body was bent over and her skirt was pulled over her ass to reveal full cheeks, not at all covered by her thong. Instantly, angry red palm prints appeared on her cheeks, and we realized that she was being spanked. A few seconds later, we saw my broad back hair brush moving across the room, and then being raised in the air and descending harshly on her already red ass cheeks. Amy's top was pushed upwards and outwards and we could make out a handprint under her T-shirt moving roughly over her breasts. One hand kept beating her and the other groped her tiny tits.

It stopped briefly, and then we saw her thong being torn along the crotch. It hung helplessly off her body and we watched as Amy was bent even further over. Her back was completely flat, and she formed an almost perfect right angle. Her legs were pushed apart and we watched as her hairbrush's handle was slid slowly over her clit, teased her pussy hole and then slipped slowly inside. Amy began to drip, her pussy moist and ripe, she was also fully aroused. The hairbrush began to move faster and faster, until she had an orgasm, shaking and moaning. The hairbrush was then removed and hands were again seen moving over her top, now soaked in her sweat. Her top was shredded in the same way as my top and she hung over, with her small tits hanging out and full puckered out.

All along Chris was still in a trance, with his eyes open and being very aroused. Amy was pulled upright and her eyes which had been closed all along like mine were now open. She also seemed to be in a trance. We then realized that the entity now wanted her to see something.

Chris was moved forward to my bed. We watched as his hands were guided to my breasts and his fingers were folded over it, cupping it and slowly squeezing it. Almost robotic like, Chris moved to kneel over my exposed stretched out body. He no longer was being guided but now acted on his own. He stretched my thighs out even more by pushing his knees in to part them, and he pushed his hands down on my shoulders. Without warning he entered into me, and started to fuck me with hard and long thrusts. Not like the quick violent movements I was making before. Again I started to moan, in pleasure, pushing and grinding my hips into him. Chris leaned down and sucked on my right breast nipple as they moved up and down in rhythm to his strokes.

Amy started to moan. She was watching her boyfriend have sex with another woman and amazingly, she was enjoying it! We watched she was bent over again. Except this time, it jerked her head upwards so she could see every bit of her boyfriend fucking me. Amy's legs were again parted, and this time when we saw her lips being parted we knew he was about to enter her. Amy's hand was tied to the end of the bedpost, and as she was being pushed forward with his thrusts, it shook the whole bed, adding to Chris's fervor in pushing into me. Amy and I came within seconds of one another. Amy's tiny frame collapsed unto the end of the bed and Chris was again moved off the bed. I was lying there, still tied and spread eagle.

We then saw my curtain ropes being untied and brought over to the bed. Amy's arms were yanked behind her back and in a few seconds, the rope was wrapped around her stomach and back, binding her hands to her back. We watched as she was dragged by hair and her mouth was put onto my wet and soaking pussy. Almost instantly, she started to lick me. Slow, tentative licks -- she grazed my clit with her sweet, small tongue, slowly she slid it down to my inner lips, and within minutes, her shy licking turned into a rough sucking and drinking of my pussy and its juices. I was thrashing ever where, I couldn't believe how I looked! I was grinding my pussy eagerly into Amy's mouth.

Suddenly, we all stopped. It was if we had all fallen to sleep. Amy stopped sucking my pussy, I dropped lifelessly onto the bed and Chris walked out of the room and into the living room. The tape continued playing until it showed me waking up and screaming for Chris and Amy.

Chris shut the tape off and a heavy silence filled the room. I was numb. I had thought the worst when I awoke that morning, but I was as ashamed when I saw how plainly I had loved it. And so mortified! Amy had sucked me so passionately! And Chris had fucked me! I couldn't look at them! I was so embarrassed.

Amy spoke first, 'I want you to return the favor."

I looked up. She was still seated next to me, but she had hiked up the T shirt I lent her, over her shapely legs, just barely exposing her still red pussy.

"What?" I was still confused.

Amy leaned over and touched my chin, "Did you not see how much you enjoyed it when I sucked you. Now..." she opened her legs wider, forcing her T shirt up, "now suck it.'

Chris's shocked face from the video now melted. He was looking his girlfriend's inviting pussy, and then back at me expecting me to oblige.

That's when I realized. We had just had an amazing fuck fest last night. Now all I wanted to do was to play some more, this time wide awake and fully involved.

The spirit didn't rape me, I loved every minute. Chris was a HOT guy, and I clearly enjoyed fucking him, so why not again.

Smiling, I leaned over and sucked Amy's nipple hard through her T shirt.

Now 4 years later, I still live here. I have become a lot more sexually open now. I am never really sure, if or when my entity fucks me. But there are little clues. Like when I compliment a boyfriend for fucking me twice in one night, but they can only remember one. Hrmm...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Spirit Plays with 19-Year-Old

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds