• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Arousing Leigha Ch. 07

Arousing Leigha Ch. 07

1234

FINAL CHAPTER

ANTICIPATION

It was tempting. Rhonda almost had to bit her lip to keep from guiding Marty into that little closet on Tuesday night. She knew Dusty would be in room three with Leigha and wouldn't that be a jolt for Marty...with no warning, no breaking in period, watching his good friend Dusty and his young innocent wife as she was taking it up the ass! And moaning her appreciation for it as it happened!

Rhonda wanted it in the worse way but she knew two things; one, he needed to be primed just a little bit more, and two, as bad as she personally wanted to be present when Marty watched Dusty extract orgasm after orgasm from Leigha's ass it would be too much. He needed to be softened up by watching Leigha with David first. It seemed a bit strange that a distinguishing difference could be made but she knew that it could. Fucking a pussy was one thing; taking it in the ass was another. There was a taboo there. She conceded that.

She had no way to know that Leigha and Marty had finally penetrated that barrier weeks before. Although it was "special" it was often enough to be common.

In addition to room three, Rhonda was having thoughts about the waiting room, too. She knew which Marty she had left Friday night but which Marty would be back. Four days was a lot of time to think things over. Especially with him sexually tending to that excitable young body that Leigha offered him.

She decided against any shock factor. That had happened last week and was successful but now she needed to see where she really was with him. Rather than do anything special she decided to just stay in her scrubs and see what developed.

What had developed was Marty's hard on. Hours if not days before Leigha's visit.

In fact, there had been no time during their sex-saturated weekend that Rhonda was too far from Marty's thoughts. Leigha and his soft screwing, the rough poundings, were all laced with illicit thoughts of somebody who not there.

And it wasn't just Marty. His young bride had wandering thoughts, too. A great deal of her concern had to do with Marty. The coincidences were starting to be a bit much for an intelligent wife to ignore. Strange lipstick on his ear, the wrong perfume permeating his clothing. It could just be something innocent but...?

But even more so was the other thing. The more she thought about it the more her curiosity was piqued. She wanted to blame it on the sedative, the inhibitive drug. But could she? When they first started weeks ago it had all been a blur and it still wasn't crystal clear by any means but things in room three were changing.

Last Friday the vision of David on top of her, slowly filling and stretching her cavity to the maximum with his huge cock was just about too much to ignore. And there was absolutely, positively no doubt about the casual fingering that had excited her pussy so much while he was massaging her naked ass.

There had already been moments before then when she envisioned him seducing her but she wasn't sure. The same for Dusty, too. More than once that she had picked him out through her stupor as being the one who chose a different channel, a whole different approach, of making her body rack with orgasm.

And it was always after those fitful visions of Dusty that she not just offered herself to Marty but desired it deeply. It was if she being primed in room three before asking Marty to take her in the ass.

So, why wasn't she finding it repulsive instead of so curious? What brought her back for more? She knew after her last visit that she had passed the point of mere suspicion. She knew there was at least something illicit going on. She just didn't know how much.

Things were changing fast for Leigha and Marty. Each of them was being subjected to new challenges and even more so, new avenues of pleasure. None of it was by accident. All of it was carefully orchestrated.

And some of it manipulated. Rhonda had squeezed a few more drops out of the syringe again on Tuesday. She had received no negative feedback after the first time she had done it so she thought why not? It obviously didn't cause any harm!

And getting rid of an additional two drops more than before couldn't hurt anything.

FINAL PREPARATION

Once Leigha was taken back to room three Rhonda just went over and sat behind her desk. This was more important a test than last time. She had caught him by surprise then. Now, it was critical to see where he would take it.

Marty pretended to read a magazine he had thumbed through a dozen times already. His hard was lurching painfully in his tight jeans but he wasn't too sure where he stood with Rhonda. She had fucked him Friday but had it been a fluke, a joke she played on him just because she could?

Something needed to break the ice. He knew it. She knew it.

The silence was almost unbearable after ten minutes but Rhonda knew she had to endure it.

Finally, Marty had all he could take. Might as well break it open. The worse that could happen was for him to be totally embarrassed in front of her. He doubted very seriously that she would speak to anybody about it.

He laughed lightly, stood up, and walked around her desk. He leaned over and whispered into her ear.

"Rhonda, is there any chance at all that you would enjoy a nice fuck?" As soon as he said it he thought what the hell was that? He felt eighteen again.

It went straight through her. The jolt barely spent any time between her ears and brain before it slammed into her pussy! Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.

She laughed as well as she could.

"That would really be nice, thank you."

Later, as she looked back, she calculated that it was about thirty seconds from the time she said that until he was inside her with that hard shaft, not pounding her but instead slowly riding her from behind while she leaned over and braced herself on the edge of her desk.

Neither had bothered to remove their clothes. He had unzipped and she had dropped her scrub bottoms to the floor.

After the whirlwind affair last week it was obvious that they both had the same idea this time. Each wanted a really nice slow fuck, stretching each other as far as they could, teasing and manipulating to hold off any impending orgasm.

Marty wouldn't have had a chance in the game if he hadn't had position on her. By being behind her, he had access to her neck and face that she didn't have. Her tight, manipulating pussy was playing havoc with him but he responded with light kisses that were just sending her up the wall.

He wanted it to last the entire hour. They managed twenty minutes.

"Please." That's all she said, her voice husky with pleasure. She was there and was politely begging. At that point she was no manipulating bitch. There was just an aroused wife pleading for sexual release.

"U-u-h-h-h. Now." That's the best Marty could reply.

This time there was no howling, no reason to be cautious with their voices. They came together in a slow, mutual orgasm that was sensual devastation. It was if each was trying to enhance the others by subduing their own.

Neither wanted to move. They went into a "soaking" period where his cock was slowly becoming flaccid inside her warm, wet pussy. He pulled a chair behind him and pulled her down with him, never pulling out of her as he did. She didn't mind at all. She would have preferred to be turned around so that she could kiss him but if this was what he wanted she could certainly live with it. Both knew that in a few minutes she would coax him hard again.

Marty relaxed and enjoyed her offering but he couldn't help wondering what Leigha was doing. This had all become so strange, such an "out of world" experience for them. He was, deep down, starting to suspect this whole thing. There were just so many circumstances in their lives, so many changes.

And they were all just totally, absolutely wonderful!

Marty didn't know, couldn't have guessed how close he was to the truth. At that very moment his young wife was less than twenty feet away, her legs in the air and draped over Dusty's shoulders. On this particular afternoon Dusty's sexual appetite had changed.

Lucky for him he had early on detected a change in Leigha today. She was reacting differently. He wondered if Dave had picked up on it when he was in the room with her earlier.

She seemed not to have gone under as much as before. Not that he was complaining but her response to him was much better, much more natural than before. She had literally opened her arms to him and warmly returned his kisses in a way that wasn't there before.

He took no chances. Just because he loved anal didn't mean that was all there was to it. He loved straight sex, too. The anal thing was more to be dominant than anything and right now wasn't the time. So today it was going to be a straight screw.

Leigha felt him enter her. Those few additional "cheating" drops that Rhonda had squeezed out were making a huge difference. Today, the heavy fog was gone. It was replaced more with a light haze, a feeling more of euphoria than anything else. It still left room for doubt but Leigha's mental state was more as if she had taken one of those "recreational drugs" than having received a heavy sedative.

There was a definite end result.

That evening in room three by the time she was slowly and gently coerced into her second long, excruciating orgasm she had a name. She had a face.

She was looking directly into the eyes of Dusty Goff!!

THE AGONY AND THE ECTASY

They could feel the uneasiness when they went home. It wasn't as if they weren't speaking to each other but the usual banter between them was gone. In the past Leigha was feeling such relief from the pain and was so sexually charged from her unsuspected activities that there was an air of euphoria that was converted into a highly charged sexual atmosphere. That night it was different.

Doubt. Doubt is a vicious condition that can permeate even the strongest will. And right now they were both just burgeoning with it.

Marty first. What was really going on here? First there was Leigha returning from the "treatments" not just free of pain but so sexually hyped up that she was almost uncontrollable. And she had become so very predictable. That "different" pussy every Friday, the new insatiable appetite for anal every Tuesday. Those were questions in his mind.

What there weren't any questions about in his mind, what was for sure, was Rhonda. He had been thinking a lot about her. He figured he was a nice enough looking guy but was he so hot that an absolutely fantastic married chick who had it made in life would jump all over him? It was all starting to be a bit much.

Leigha had her own thought and doubts, too. She was much more in turmoil than her doubting husband. But, like him, she was dealing with some truths and some suspicions.

Once she left room three Tuesday evening that absolute, rock hard vision she had of Dusty making sweet love to her seemed to wane a little. What had been so clear just minutes before took on a shade of gray. To be exact, she was sure in her own mind that while she was "under" in room three Tuesday night Dusty Goss had made love with her. But, she certainly wasn't so sure of it that she would have confronted him.

Her thoughts wandered to Marty. Lipstick on his ear, perfume that belonged to Rhonda. As far as they all knew Rhonda had always gone home right after Leigha arrived. She was now steadfast in her belief that it wasn't so.

Was Rhonda taking a couple of hours a week to entice her man? With all that Rhonda had she couldn't imagine it but the evidence was so blatant!

Those were the things in doubt for Leigha, things that made her wonder.

But there was one thing she knew for absolute sure. Information that she held to herself.

The pain in her buttocks had totally disappeared over a week before. She had responded immediately to the treatment and over a period of weeks it was gone.

By then she was sort of mentally drugged into continuing her visits, much as if she was addicted. It wasn't costing them anything and in fact she was getting a free paid day off to ride with Marty, which she absolutely loved. Not only did she feel wonderful both physically and sexually after each visit but their love life was supercharged for days afterward. With the exception of the doubts about Rhonda her life had never been so exciting, so wonderful!

She had found herself a prisoner to that new life, not wanting to give it up. Especially now that the heavy fog was becoming a light haze.

So, the stage was set. That was the "State Of The Marriage" at six o'clock Friday night.

David was waiting in room three with some hesitation. Tonight was going to be different. He just had no idea how different it was going to be.

The syringe was waiting, this time really short of sedative.

Leigha was there, more nervous than before and wishing she could watch what was going on in that waiting room.

Marty sat in the waiting room, surprised at the absence of Rhonda. As soon as Leigha had gone back to room three Rhonda had excused herself and left the building, leaving the door to the storeroom open.

Rhonda was in her car down the street, waiting nervously. This was it. Crunch time.

Leigha was the first to notice something different. The sting of the shot was much less. Instead of being totally out of it in a few minutes she was more in a buzz as if she had drank one too many glasses of wine.

David noticed it right away. Those little "test" he ran weren't for fun. They were an indicator and she failed. If this had happened in the past few weeks it would have caused an immediate shutdown. Not tonight.

Wednesday Dusty had made an unusual non-business visit with David. Without going into great detail he voiced his opinion about the night before. He was certain that Leigha was not nearly as under the influence as in the past. He wasn't complaining, heaven no. He was just reporting. This was serious stuff.

David took it all in consideration. He was already suspicious of something. Above all, he was a doctor treating a patient. And he had a very serious feeling that, a short time back, Leigha no longer was in pain from her buttocks.

The response that she normally gave when he administered her painful muscles that deep, kneading massage was far different from what he was getting now. A deep massage of painful muscles would cause a huge amount of discomfort. The same massage on normal buttocks would most likely be fairly pleasurable.

That's why he had reduced the amount he was injecting. He was taking a huge leap but he thought that, however ridiculous it seemed, that they may have Leigha in a state of mind that she was willing to come in on her own for the pure pleasure of it. She may have been hooked on it!

Tonight, with Marty sitting alone outside, Leigha was going to be approached with almost no sedative. David expected her to be much more alert than before.

He was right.

It was all there tonight for her to detect. The little foot rub, the slight popping of her toes that she couldn't help but react to, the unmistakable lowering of her gown. She felt it all.

And the presence of David Ryan was undeniable. He was obviously in the room. But wasn't he supposed to be?

Actually, up to that moment nothing was out of place. She was in a treatment room being attended by a doctor.

But when his fingers started a familiar, upward stroking on the inside of her leg she knew the boundaries had been crossed. She couldn't deny it any more than she wanted to defend it. She lay very still instead, hoping not to give herself away. What a mess she was in! Even if she felt the urge to disrupt what was happening to her who would believe it?

But it wasn't an issue right then. Her mood wasn't that of being disruptive. It was instead that of being receptive.

When the caressing fingers reached her waiting crotch and applied the first of many strokes on a swollen clit, her feigned innocence was shattered.

She rolled her head, elevated her hips, and let out the first of many long, soulful wails.

She might as well have turned on a light in the visiting room that said, "Enter now!"

Rhonda was absent by design. She had decided that for the first few minutes Marty should be by himself in the moment of revelation. She didn't want to be part of the horror, the disappointment, and the immediate hurt.

Instead, she would let him suffer alone before she came to his rescue, applying a sexual band-aid to make things all better.

Hopefully he wasn't going to go over the deep end and bust out the mirror or anything. If so, she didn't want to be there for that ugly scene, either.

But what she did do was leave the door open and the speaker up loud. She knew that it would be a beacon that would direct him to the exact place he needed to be.

She was right. Leigha's moan came through nice and clear. Marty had heard it many times and easily recognized the voice. It was a special moan, one that he had extracted from her many times before.

He hesitated. There came another. Fuck!! What the hell was going on in there?

That was it. He entered the dark storeroom quietly, not bothering to look for a light switch. He noticed an extremely dim light just around the end of the shelving at the far end.

Approaching it he realized it was a very small window, most likely one with some type of cover that prevented the light from penetrating.

He looked through it.

Marty would never be the same!

Nor would Leigha. Nor David Ryan. Rhonda Ryan. Dusty Goss.

They just didn't know it. The only one that did was an absolutely stunned Marty!

Tears spurted. His heart lurched painfully. He felt like he had been kicked in the stomach!

Initial thoughts exploded in his mind.

"That bitch!" came out first.

"That asshole!" David Ryan had made his list.

But he didn't turn his head. He was locked in on the scene unfolding through the little window.

By then David had Leigha writhing on the table, his fingers urging her rapidly into her first orgasm. He had a sequence, a little game that he played. It never failed and he wasn't about to change. Especially with him thinking she was fully aware of his actions.

Marty stared at them.

"She's going to come," he thought. "He's going to make the little cunt come."

It was if he had signaled David a command. David quit any sort of teasing and went to work. He wasn't trying to just please now...he was after the first of what he knew would be multiple orgasms. She always did.

Marty watched in shocked silence. She was building fast and he knew it. Not only had he done it to her but also he had watched her do it to herself. Leigha loved being fingered and Marty admitted that David was obviously doing it well!

Marty watched as David slipped two fingers inside of her and jammed them unmercifully inside of her. She tensed her body and her bare stomach began to convulse. She was coming. And come she did.

"A-a-a-a-u-u-u-u-u-g-g-g-g-h-h-h-h-h," came out of her long and strong. It shattered the quietness in the closet but could have easily been heard out in the waiting room.

And that was where Rhonda was at the time. She had slipped in the locked front door and hid herself in the front restroom with the door open. Her trap had worked. Not only was Marty in there but there was obviously a lot of action.

She knew he must be devastated!

Marty was riveted to what was happening on that table. Leigha's orgasm was sending her squirming all over it. In a sordid way it was almost comical how David had to keep up with her as she shifted her body. But he wasn't laughing.

He was just watching, his heart sinking lower each minute. What next?

Actually, he knew damned well what would come next. He just didn't care to fully recognize the finality of it. It never crossed his mind to put an end to it, to say something to them...to speak out. Instead he was caught up in the whole sordid situation, becoming part of it rather than bringing it to an end.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Arousing Leigha Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds