• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I'm Looking for You, Slave... Ch. 02

I'm Looking for You, Slave... Ch. 02

I stood there, quivering with anticipation when I finally felt his first touch. As his fingers ran down my collar bone and slightly brushed against the tops of my breasts, a gasp escaped my lips.

"You like that, slave?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Good."

My mind was racing with all sorts of thoughts. What was I doing? Where was this going? Would I ever even see the Master's face? I'd never before even considered giving my body so freely to a man, let alone a stranger. He was a stranger, yet so comfortable and familiar, which is what kept me from uttering the safe word.

His fingertips brushed against my skin, again. Then I felt his lips. His sweet, soft lips gently started to suckle my thick, erect nipples. I leaned my head back and moaned again, arching my body forward. I knew then there was no turning back. I was going to offer myself up to this man for whatever he desired. I also knew he would not take that gift lightly, he would both cherish it and discipline me all at the same time.

Then it happened. With his lips wrapped around my nipples, I exploded with an orgasm like I'd never known before. He grabbed my hips as I started to writhe and bit down hard on my nipple, showing me the ecstasy and pain all at once. I panted as the waves of pleasure ripped through my body. I could feel my pussy start to fill, then it burst forth, all over my legs and feet. I was spent already.

"Whoa, there slave. Reserve your energy. The night is young and I've only just begun".

He continued to explore my body with his hands, his lips. He brought me close a couple other times, but backed off just before climax. He was getting to know me, getting to know what triggered my reactions. He was studying me as if I were a subject. He truly wanted to ace this class.

I stood there, drifting in ecstasy. I could hear him step back and felt him assessing the situation. Next thing I knew, my hands were unfastened.

"Come slave, I've got even greater joys to show you." He said as he led me away from the place I'd been standing.

We walked a bit again, all the while he was steering me, guiding me. Finally he said, "Wait here."

I stood, doing my best to stop the swirling in my head. Then I heard the sound of something heavy being moved, almost like furniture scooting across the floor.

The master took my hand and led me forward. I felt a large object in front of me.

"Reach out and feel this", he said guiding my hand towards the furniture.

I felt a cold, leather like flat surface. He guided me closer.

"Like this", he said.

He guided each of my knees onto small platforms. He then had me lean forward, laying my stomach on the flat surface that was before me. My hands fell to the sides of the table. I felt him fasten them into place, and then restrain my legs on the small platforms. I was now attached to this table, my behind in the air, but the rest of my body resting comfortably on the table.

"Now slave, let's see how you like this."

I felt his hands once again probing my body. This time my legs were slightly spread apart, allowing him access to my pussy and my ass all at the same time. He took advantage of this. He first explored with his fingers. Probing and prodding, testing all my openings.

"Oh slave, your pussy is making my cock throb!" I was surprised by his admission, especially since the Master had been so reserved until now.

Then I felt something wet on my tight ass hole. It was the Master's tongue. He started licking in circles, gently trying to push it into me. I started to rock with his rhythm, quietly moaning. I was an anal virgin and never thought I'd enjoy something like that.

His tongue stiffened, and once and for all he was inside. It was glorious. I bucked against his face, riding his thrusts all the way, until I was once again swept up in a flood of orgasms.

I felt him pull his tongue out. "If you like that, slave, you will love this."

A slick, cold substance hit my puckered ass and oozed downward towards my pussy. Without warning, I felt his hard shaft, start to penetrate my pussy. My lips impeded his progress only momentarily, and then they gave way to let him enter me. I gasped at the thickness of his cock; it was huge and so very hard.

He showed me no mercy, impaling my body on to his shaft. Grabbing my hips and slamming me into him. I heard him cry out and felt him start to shudder. Then nothing. He was gone, no longer inside of me. I whimpered, aching for more.

The second wave hit me. He was inside of me again, grabbing my hips and roughly fucking my cunt. My body ached with the want, with the need of orgasm. Just as I was about to come, he was gone again. I realized he was teasing me with his sweet hard shaft. He did it over and over again, until I thought I would pass out.

The last time he didn't pull out. He brought me to the edge, and just as I stood, teetering....he slipped a vibrator into my ass as well. It was turned on, full speed. The vibrating sensations coming from my ass were just too much; I exploded into an endless succession of orgasms. I couldn't tell where one ended and the next one began. Then I felt his release. His thick hard cock, throbbing inside of me, pumping all his sweet juices into my hungry womb.

He stood there for what seemed like several minutes, panting, waiting for his throbbing to subside. Once he was done, he was gone.

I was left on the table, used and spent. I felt my restraints being released, and then I was alone. I righted myself, sitting on the table and removing the blindfold.

My clothes were neatly folded in a chair next to the table. Next to my clothes was a note.

It read: "You are a good slave, but you have many lessons to learn. I will call on you again, soon." It was signed, Your Master.

I knew then he truly was my Master.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I'm Looking for You, Slave... Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds