• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • New Boss

New Boss

"Damn. I forgot my umbrella. And, I'm late for work."

Carol Evans drove the 30-minute commute every day to the office. The rain this past week was relentless. Carol parked her car in the far lot and made a run for the entrance. The fifty-yard run drenched and darkened her long straight auburn hair. She quickly checked her face in the bathroom and tried her best to dry her hair and face. After a quick reapplication of makeup, Carol stepped out of the bathroom and sneaked over to her desk.

"Surprise Carol!" said Ann. Ann was Carol's friend and fellow secretary at the small accounting firm. "Carol, you're just in time. We're having a meeting in two minutes. Some kind of surprise. Don't know what."

Oh great Carol thought. They're probably going to reorganize again and lay off the staff or something disastrous.

The small staff of ten crowded into the small conference room. The VP of the firm stepped in and announced that the firm had been acquired and that they had a new owner. Some larger company had acquired the firm.

Then he stepped in.

"Hello." There was a brief pause while everyone observed the man standing at the end of the mahogany conference table. Carol and Ann looked at one another and they both had the same thought—"Not bad at all."

"Hi everyone. Sorry to announce such a sudden change. I wanted to make this transition of ownership as smooth as possible. In order to do this, I'll be working with some of you very closely to learn more about the business, your customers, and whatever else might be relevant."

Carol couldn't help wishing that she'd be working alone with the only man talking in the room. She couldn't help noticing him---deep dark eyes, straight black hair, caramel skin, and the luscious lips. She couldn't place his ethnicity. Probably Indian, maybe Hispanic. Carol grew up in a small town and she never really worked with anyone non-white. Carol had never attended college so she never really left her small town. She had married her high school sweetheart more out of resignation and his persistence than anything else. Carol was in her mid-thirties, and she was blessed with great looks. She had long auburn hair and piercing blue eyes with smooth creamy skin. Despite her age, she only had a few wrinkles and had gained a few pounds, but she had aged gracefully.

"Here's the schedule. I'll be spending the next three months in this office trying to learn everything about our acquisition."

One of the employees asked, "By the way, sir, what is your name?"

"Oh my. I'm sorry. Let me tell you about myself. My name is Ram. I graduated from NYU with an MBA a few years ago, and Mr. Rennart brought me on board to ensure that this acquisition goes smoothly."

Ram made eye contact with Carol and kept his gaze. Ann noticed and elbowed Carol.

"In any case, here's the schedule. I'll be talking to each one of you individually this week. Thanks."

As Ann and Carol stepped out of the meeting, Ann said, "Damn Carol. Did you see his biceps? I hope we meet at his place. God knows I need it!"

Carol rolled her eyes at her divorced friend. Carol reassured herself that she was happily married to her high school sweetheart and that no one could come between her and her husband Jake.

---NEXT MORNING—

"Hi...is it..Carol?" Ram said as he slanted his head to read the partially covered name tag on Carol's desk.

Carol kept typing and finally looked up. She was taken aback by Ram. He was even more attractive than what she noticed from yesterday's meeting. He was dressed in a short sleeve polo so she noticed his well-developed biceps and she also noticed his firm legs and well-developed chest.

"Oh, yes...I'm Carol. Nice to meet you." She said extending her hand.

Ram spoke "Carol do you have some time to meet this afternoon? I really want to understand your financial reporting process. This is probably the most vital part and I'll need to understand everything. Besides, I've heard that you are the resident expert."

Ann chimed in, "Yup. She is definitely the expert!"

Carol replied, "Sure! Yes. Let's meet later in the afternoon."

"Great. I'll drop by at 4:30 PM." Said Ram.

Carol couldn't help feeling incredibly attracted to Ram. He was an amazing physical specimen and he was almost "pretty" without sacrificing any masculinity. Carol's husband Jake majored in drinking beer, was barely interested in sex of any kind, smoked like a chimney, and never really treated Carol special. He was a great husband and wonderful provider, and a dutiful father to their daughter, but Carol reassured herself that she was a married woman and that she shouldn't have these feelings.

Carol spent the day organizing all the files and documents that she would need for her meeting later in the afternoon.

Before the meeting Carol went into the bathroom and put some cold water on her eyes. Then she checked her hair and makeup and did some touchups. Why would she need to care? She was married. It's not like she was going on a date or something.

She walked into Ram's makeshift cubicle. That's when she noticed that he had no ring on his left hand. Had he forgotten it?

Carol sat a couple feet away from Ram and she summarized on paper the entire financial reporting process. Ram caught on really fast. He asked really good questions. Ram looked straight into Carol's face when she explained everything. Carol never looked up. She started to fear Ram and what might happen if she tested the boundaries of her flirtation. Then she thought, what's the harm in just having some fun? Carol then looked back into Ram's dark brown eyes. He had high cheekbones and a chiseled face. His skin was absolutely smooth. Not even the slightest imperfection. It was like a baby's bottom. Carol moved in closer and straightened her back so that he could get a good look at her ample cleavage. Ram definitely noticed and then their feet touched. Carol didn't politely say "excuse me". Neither one of them did. They stayed connected and definitely attentive to one another. Carol could tell that she had gotten to Ram. He started digressing. Had she gotten to him? Wow. Carol felt more confident and incredibly liberated that she was having an effect on this young attractive man.

Ram then looked at his watch. "Carol, can we continue this later? Actually, I really need to look at your trial balances. Do you have these?"

Carol looked through her entire pile and she had forgotten about the request. She lied and said, "One of the systems crashed and they just got it running. Could I run it and then email it to you from home?"

"Well, actually, I like hardcopies. Could you bring it by my apartment? I will meet you downstairs and you can hand it to me then. Is this OK?"

Carol felt a knot in her stomach. She felt like a deer approaching the lion's den. "OK. I do have to go someplace tonight. Let me drop it off and then I'll be on my way." Carol didn't mention her husband or that she had a family. She had "accidentally" left her wedding band in her purse when she went to the bathroom before the meeting. Carol surprised herself.

Ram left and after a few minutes, Carol picked up the report and drove to the address given to her by Ram. It was Friday and Carol's husband had taken their daughter to his mom's house. Carol said that she was really busy and that she'd join them later. Hopefully much later...Carol couldn't believe the thoughts that were crossing her mind. Was she nuts? Here she was a happily married woman.

Carol's phone rang. It was Ram.

"Carol. I'm really sorry. I can't leave the apartment right now. I'll explain later. If you want, you can go ahead and leave the report by the mailbox and I'll get it in a few minutes. I don't want to take you away from anything on a Friday evening."

Carol hesitated for a moment.

"Carol? Are you there?"

"Yes Ram. I'm here. Sorry. Yes. I can actually bring it up to you. I'll just explain it very quickly and then I'll be on my way."

"Are you sure? It's Friday night. You probably want to spend it with your boyfriend or family. We can discuss this on Monday."

Carol sort of lied. "No boyfriend. I'll be up in a few minutes."

Ram greeted Carol at the front door. He concealed his lower half behind the door.

"Ram, are you OK? What's wrong?

"Oh nothing Carol. I just forgot that I had only packed one pair of pants and they got wet so I'm drying them. I just have some boxers on."

Carol's mouth went dry. "Oh OK. No big deal. Can I just come in and explain this to you? It's kind of cold in the hallway."

"Oh I'm sorry. Of course you can come in."

Carol thought to herself---no big deal. He has boxers on. It's like having a pair of shorts on. No big deal. Carol stepped in and the color left her already pale face. Ram's body was gorgeous. It was like the body of Michelangelo's David---his legs were muscular and he was just yummy in his loose-fitting boxers. He had on a sleeveless t-shirt which absolutely showed off his amazing biceps and pectorals.

"Carol, before we begin, why don't I show you around?" Carol nodded and smiled.

"This is the living room as you can see. Here's the kitchen."

Then Carol walked in front of Ram. "Then here's the office and bedroom."

"Carol, are you good with MS Excel?"

"Yes, I'm very good at it."

"Could you help me with this macro? I've been having a hell of a time making the damn thing work properly."

Ram then sat down in the chair and Carol got on her knees right near his lap. Ram kept talking and describing the difficulty he was having. Carol nodded and indicated her assent by saying "Um hum" and "yes". Then entire time she was watching the hole in his boxers. She decided to risk it and see how far she could go with this attraction she felt towards this beautiful man.

Carol brushed the back of Ram's calf and she kept staring at the hole in his boxers. She got a response. She noticed the bulge growing in Ram's boxers. He kept typing away, eyes never once leaving the screen. Carol then pointed her arm to the screen, allowing Ram full visual access to her double-D chest. Ram caught a look and smiled. Carol noticed the bulge get bigger and she then rubbed the back of his calf once more. This time she saw Ram's engorging curved cock grow beyond the confines of his boxers. She noticed the peehole peek out of the hole in his boxers. Carol turned her phone off. She had passed the point of no return. Carol then rubbed Ram's bicep and Ram's cock jumped out of his boxers. Carol almost fell back. She was amazed. Jake never reacted like this to her affections and here she was driving this beautiful exotic man into a frenzy.

Ram's cock was huge and had a natural frontal curve, like a banana. It was very dark and it was quite large. It was the blackest cock Carol had ever seen. It was topped with a fiery red head and a small slit on the crown. Ram's cock veins started pulsating and his cock straightened out some more. Then Ram touched Carol on the head and went to kiss her. Carol then grabbed his huge 9-inch black pecker and squeezed. Ram moaned and kissed Carol.

Carol then started rubbing the slit of Ram's cock with her index finger.

"Oh my God Carol. Wow. That feels great."

Carol then got up and took her blouse and bra off. Then she put her head back and shook her head. Ram looked into her blue eyes and auburn hair as it fell across her luscious pink breasts. Ram got up and grabbed her boobs and Carol never released her hand from his ample penis which she kept squeezing. They kissed and tongued one another for a few minutes. Ram's cock grew even more and Carol looked down at it.

"Holy shit. You got one big black cock. I wanna taste every square inch of that fucking thing."

Carol then knelt down and slowly licked the tip of Ram's cock as if she were licking a lollipop and wanted it to last forever.

Carol then slid her tongue all the way down to Ram's big furry balls and sucked each nut. With her tongue never leaving his cock she worked all the way back up.

Carol then said, "Boy, you better sit down on this chair. We're gonna be here for a while. I am not even close to done."

Ram then sat down with his pecker facing the roof. Carol was a very pretty girl. She had definitely aged a bit and she had some excess weight, but she was a natural beauty with an underserved sexual appetite. This made Carol incredibly desirable.

Carol sucked and slurped Ram's cock and then fluttered the tip of her tongue on the underside of Ram's cock. Ram started to moan slightly and put his head back against the office chair. The he looked into Carol's blue eyes, "Carol, I want to fuck you."

Carol obediently stood up and removed her shoes, and panties. She left her short skirt on. Carol noticed Ram's cock was completely swollen and his smooth 9-inch black cock was topped by a bright red bulb that went even redder as Carol licked it with her sharp tongue.

Carol stood before Ram and lifted her skirt. She then walked over to Ram and positioned her sopping wet pussy directly over his cock. Carol and Ram both moaned in unison as Ram's cock slowly impaled Carol.

"Oh Carol....Carol...please go lower. Let me fuck you with every inch of my cock."

Carol remained silent and smiled at her new found lover. Carol then slowly lowered herself down Ram's cock. Ram's black cock glistened with Carol's frothy pussy juices. Carol slightly hesitated and Ram angrily slapped Carol's ass.

"Come on bitch!" SLAP. Carol yelped but her pussy ran like a faucet.

Ram then grabbed the meaty sides of Carol's freckled ass cheeks and started pounding Carol's pussy.

"Ow...oh oh oh oh oh my god! I love your black cock! It love it I love it....ooohhhhhhhh GOD!"

Carol's pussy juices puddled underneath the office chair as Ram pounded Carol. Suddenly, Ram buried his entire cock into Carol and stayed there. With his cock inside Carol, he rose from the chair. This time he tenderly laid Carol on her back on his bed and pounded Carol's pussy in the missionary position.

"Carol. I want to take you from behind. Get up and let me take you."

Carol complied to her lover's request.

Ram then slowly entered Carol. Inch by wonderful inch he slowly buried his entire cock into Carol's glistening pussy. Ram completely stretched Carol's pussy to the max. He then bumped the end of Carol's pussy and kept his cock buried inside Carol and rubbed her hips.

"Carol, has your husband ever reached the same depth that I have?"

"No. Never."

"Can I fuck you anytime during my stay here? Can I fuck you every night?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way lover..." said Carol.

Ram knew that he had Carol now.

Ram started fucking Carol again and when Carol looked back Ram would grimace once in a while. In the heat of the passion, Carol remembered that she was not on the pill and that Ram wasn't wearing any protection.

Ram looked like he was reaching the end of the rope.

"Oh God! Oh God! Carol. Carol! CAAAAAARRRROOOLLL!"

"RAM. Pull out! Oh God! I'm not on the pill!!"

Ram's voice then got hoarse and he pulled Carol's chunky ass until he buried his cock deep into Carol's pussy.

Carol started to shed tears but her body kept giving back to Ram. Her mind knew what was happening, but her body did not want to stop it.

Ram plowed one last time and Carol then felt Ram's boiling hot cum erupt into her unprotected womb.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! I'm cumming inside you...bitch!"

After Ram had unloaded the contents on his balls deep into Carol, he kept his cock buried inside Carol and they fell asleep together kissing softly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • New Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 882 milliseconds