• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Circle Ch. 01

Circle Ch. 01

12

Chapter 1: Making it with Becca

I used to spend a lot of time working out of town. Some people said I should have just moved, and maybe they were right. All of that time away from home, while not a root cause, ended up contributing to the inevitability of my divorce.

Fortunately, I got to know people in most of the places where I worked out of town, and so instead of having to resort to barhopping for any kind of after-hours companionship, I occasionally enjoyed dinner in the company of friends. As my marriage fell apart, these people became increasingly important to me. I found myself on the verge of having to completely start over and rebuild my life.

I had known Carl for nearly four years when I started working in Fort Worth all the time. He and I had served in the Army together for two years and had remained in contact after getting out and going our separate ways. He and his wife Becca lived in a suburb just north of the city and welcomed me into their home with open arms.

When Leigh filed for divorce, the lawyers drew their lines in the sand, and soon it was simply a matter of waiting for the time required by law to pass. Carl and Becca insisted I move in with them, at least until I was through the storm and things had settled down. They made me feel like there were no truer words than, "my house is your house."

Evenings at the house quickly became an event unto themselves. I was well acquainted with the concept of people wanting to be comfortable in their own homes, but was actually a little surprised when Carl started lounging around in his boxers and Becca began relaxing in a nightgown or other forms of casual lingerie, often without a robe. It was distracting, to say the least, seeing Becca walking around clad in a negligee, often with her nipples poking through. More than once, I saw Carl either groping her breast or with a hand between her legs pleasuring her. The only thing that topped that was listening to the two of them having sex, which seemed to be at least every other night.

I don't even remember now how the subject came up, but Carl noted one evening that I was feeling the negative effects of the stress on my life and told me he knew just what I needed.

"You need to get laid," he said.

"Really? You think that would help things?" I asked. The sarcasm dripped from my voice. "Any suggestions on where I might find the source of such a pleasurable release?"

"Mike, all I'm saying is I just think it would do you good to find a woman and knock one out... maybe get a blowjob," he said, taking a sip from his beer.

"Well, given that I'm not much on bar-hopping, I think I'll just bide my time until I get a place of my own," I said, trying to dismiss the topic.

"Carl, just leave it alone. Mike will be fine," Becca said as she settled onto the sofa wearing a short nightgown that threatened to crawl up her hips. She was wearing a robe this time, but it was open and her nipples were straining against the fabric.

Carl looked over at his wife, then looked at me. "Why don't you sleep with Becca?"

Inspite of the fact that we were watching a movie, you could have heard a pin drop... even on the carpet. I just sat there, clueless on how to respond... Carl took another sip of his beer while his wife stared at him, stunned.

"Are you out of your mind? You want me to sleep with him?" she asked her husband. Her eyes cut over to me, then back to Carl. I decided someone was about to get hurt, and I wasn't about to take one for the team. I got up to go to my room... this had grave potential to get ugly.

"No, it was a legitimate suggestion," Carl said. "Where are you going?" he asked me as I attempted to back my way out of the kill-zone.

"It just seemed like this might be something the two of you might want some privacy to discuss," I said as I continued my exit.

"Sit down," he said, waving me back to the chair I'd been sitting in. He turned to look at his wife, "All I'm saying is, you think he's a good looking guy, he needs to get laid... seems like an even match."

"Don't you think I might like for us to discuss it before you mention it out loud? If it was going to be a subject for discussion at all?" she asked.

"Becca, quit overreacting. You don't do anything to help matters by walking around dressed like that, either... you walk around half naked, refusing to cover yourself up, flirting with the guy... I figure the least you can do is close the deal." I'm not sure how Carl had arrived at this conclusion, and his wife wasn't sure, either.

She shook her head, staring at her husband, then looking at me. "Flirting with him? How do I flirt with you?" she asked me.

"I am not part of this discussion," I said, trying to be as invisible as possible. "You sure you wouldn't rather have this discussion without me?"

"You're fine," Carl said. He looked at his wife. "I didn't suggest it to piss you off. I just think it's a solution to a problem that could be enjoyed by both of you. I'm out of it. The two of you want to sleep together, fine. You two work it out."

Becca had folded her arms across her chest in a combination of disgruntlement and self-consciousness. When she had last shifted position on the sofa, her nightgown had risen on her hips, and I could see just past her leg underneath the cloth to a hint of pubic hair. I would be willing to swear she could feel my eyes on her skin, because she looked straight at me as she pulled her nightgown down to cover herself. I had been caught stealing a glance.

The three of us sat in silence watching the movie on television, and a few minutes later, Becca got up and left the room. When she was gone, I looked over at Carl.

"Man, is she pissed," I said. Carl wasn't serious, was he? "What made you suggest that?"

Carl shook his head, drained his beer bottle, and got up to go to the kitchen.

"Don't worry about it, Mike," he said. "She's not really pissed as much as she was embarrassed that I floated it out there without talking to her about it first. But I'm serious. You two talk it over. If it goes somewhere, fine. If not, that's fine, too. It really doesn't matter. I just think that she shouldn't walk around half-dressed and not be willing to carry through."

"Carry through with what?" I asked. "And what am I supposed to do, just ask her, 'Hey, wanna fuck?'"

"You worry too much," he said, heading back to his bedroom.

A few minutes later, he returned to the living room and sat back down. Becca followed closely behind him and sat back down on the sofa. We sat in silence until the movie was over. As we got up to go our separate ways to bed, Becca stuck her tongue out at me and smiled.

The next night, Carl was late getting home and I was helping Becca with dinner in the kitchen. We made small talk, playing down the tension left over from the night before. At one point, Becca backed into me, and I was sure it was deliberate.

"You trying to run me over?" I asked her.

"No," she said, "I think you were trying to grope me." She turned around, smiled at me and stuck her tongue out.

"I was not trying to grope you," I said, as I leaned back against the counter. "If I'd been trying to grope you, I'd have been successful. But it isn't nice of you to stick your tongue out at me like that. I could draw the wrong conclusions."

"Like this?" she asked, sticking her tongue out again. "What are you gonna do about it?"

I felt my face flush as I shuffled my feet and fidgeted. I avoided having to answer the question as Carl walked in the front door. Becca stuck her tongue out at me again, then puckered a kiss at me.

For more than a week, Becca continued to taunt and tease me like she had in the kitchen. She also continued to lounge around in lingerie at night, only now she took occasion to bend over showing cleavage, and she was much less careful about making sure she covered herself. She began to take advantage of opportunities to touch me in small ways touching my hand, brushing my arm. I continued keep my distance, not sure exactly what to think. The one time I stuck my tongue out at her, she smiled and looked away. A moment later, she looked back at me, told me I could get in a lot of trouble doing things like that, and then puckered a kiss at me.

Nearly two weeks after Carl had made his suggestion, things had progressed no further and I was pretty sure things were just going to remain status quo. Becca had certainly been flirting with me, but I hadn't pursued it, so it looked like I was going to remain in need of finding a woman.

On a Thursday night, all of us were looking forward to the end of a long week. Becca took a shower, and when she came into the living room, she was wearing a nightgown, light beige in color, with spaghetti straps and hit her about mid-thigh. She wore the matching wrap sitting loose on her shoulders.

The phone rang, and she went into the kitchen and sat down at the table to talk to a friend she hadn't seen in a long time. Carl got up to go to bed, and thirty minutes later, I got up to do the same thing. Becca was still on the phone. As I walked past her, she stuck her tongue out at me and licked her lips invitingly.

When I got to my room, I pulled back the covers on the bed, got undressed and started to read. I just wasn't ready to sleep yet. After a few reading a chapter, I was thirsty, so I got up to go to the kitchen for a glass of water. I assumed Becca was off the phone, because she had taken her call more than an hour earlier. I was surprised to see that she was still up. I ignored the fact that I was wearing only my boxer briefs and continued on for my glass of water.

Becca didn't ignore me when I walked into the kitchen. She was leaning against the kitchen counter when I walked in. As she continued to hold the phone to her ear, she smiled and stuck out her tongue, flirting at me. I stuck my tongue out at her in response as I reached into the cabinet for a glass.

She laughed softly to herself and leaning into me, told me I was going to get into a lot of trouble doing that. I moved around her to the sink, and she reached out to brush my chest with her hand. After filling my glass, I turned to face her as I raised the glass to take a drink, and her hand went around my waist. Becca looked at me as I lowered the glass, and stuck her tongue out again, only this time it was different. This time her tongue didn't stand out, daring and defying. This time, her body language, facial expression and the look in her eyes said it wasn't a flirt, it was an invitation. As I turned the glass up again to drain the water from it, I put a hand out and caressed her belly, not letting my hand drift too low, nor rise to touch her breasts.

I leaned forward to set the glass on the counter, and Becca moved to the table, where she sat down, facing me. Leaning against the kitchen counter, she had been shadowed by the light. Now, the light, dim as it was, shone on her, and I could see the faint outline of her nipples through the fabric of her nightgown and a shadow between her legs. I could feel my cock beginning to harden as my body sensed that a gauntlet had been thrown down. I stood there, looking at Becca, not sure what to do. I didn't want to misread any signals and cause a problem for myself or anyone else. I decided the thing to do was ignore her and go to bed...

And I would have done exactly that, if she hadn't stuck her tongue out at me again, invitingly, and then puckered a kiss at me.

I almost walked past her. As I stepped past her to sit in a chair, she ran her hand across my ass, and then, realizing I was sitting down beside her, she looked at me nervously, not sure what was going to happen next. I placed the chair so it was opposed to hers; we were sitting next to each other, our chairs touching, but facing opposite directions. She leaned away from me a bit, and touching her chin lightly with my fingers, I drew her to me and kissed her on the lips, softly at first, then slowly dragging my tongue across her lips. I felt a surge of adrenalin course through my body as I crossed the boundary that had remained in place.

I leaned back; Becca had not kissed me back. She hadn't fought off my kiss, but she'd sat passively, not responding. She looked at me, and stuck her tongue out again. This time, she leaned into me for the kiss, our lips meeting, making contact, then parting slightly to allow our tongues to touch. Our lips parted as Becca sat up to say something to the person on the other end of the conversation. I placed a hand on her abdomen and caressed her as I leaned forward and kissed her cheek. She turned to meet my lips and her hand stretched out to reach around me.

"What're you doing?" she asked in a hoarse whisper.

"Getting into trouble," I replied as I kissed her again.

"Yes, you are," she confirmed, meeting my kiss and drawing a deep breath.

I sat up, not wanting to create too difficult a time for her, as she appeared to now have an active interest in concluding her phone call. My hand wandered her belly, stroking with affection, and I moved it up, allowing my hand to lift and gently crush first one breast, then the other. Both of her nipples were hard. When I cupped the first breast, her hand had dropped to my lap, where it came to rest on my cock, which, still not fully erect, was now noticeably rigid, and I saw Becca take a deep breath as she felt it throbbing under her hand. She began to massage my cock as I continued to caress her breasts.

I swept the wrap off of her shoulders, and then the straps, as well, exposing her upper chest and causing her breathing to deepen further. Her hand, meanwhile, had forced its way between my legs, and she was massaging my balls. Becca fidgeted in her chair, and as she shifted, she opened her legs, facing me. I wasn't ready to go there yet, but was glad to know she was receptive to what was happening. I kissed her again as she resumed stroking my cock and bent down to kiss her shoulders.

Becca pulled her hand away from me and began to wriggle in her chair. I could tell she was trying to take off the wrap, but having one hand occupied with the phone was making it difficult. I stood up to help her, but she mistakenly thought I was giving up.

"Where are you going?" she asked as she grabbed my hand, with alarm on her face.

"Relax," I told her, "I'm just going to help you with your wrap." She let go of my hand as she realized what I was trying to do, and leaned forward to accommodate me. I pulled the wrap away from her body and tossed it onto the table.

Becca leaned back and I started massaging her naked shoulders. The straps of her nightgown hung loosely on her arms, and the gown clung to her chest, held in place atop of her breasts only because the drawstring securing it closed did not allow it to fall away. I continued to rub Becca's shoulders, allowing my hands to wander down the front of her chest, teasing her. She reached up and her fingers danced gently on my chest. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head, and she leaned back to look up at me, encouraging me to keep doing what I was doing. As I leaned down to kiss her, I cupped her nightgown clad breasts in my hands, allowing my thumbs and forefingers to close on the nipples. Becca arched her back, raising her breasts up to me. I continued to massage them through the cloth of her nightgown, as she began telling her friend she really needed to get off the phone so she could go to bed.

I wondered if she would have the nerve to continue once she got off of the phone, or if she would excuse herself to her bedroom. Becca took hold of the drawstring holding her gown closed and tugged on it... as it came undone, her gown opened up, loose on her chest, threatening to fully expose her cleavage. I committed myself to baring her breasts, hooked my thumb in the top of her gown and pushed it down as my hands cupped her naked breasts, crowned with deliciously hard, erect nipples, which I stroked ever so lightly with a finger. Becca drew in a sharp breath and placed a hand on top of mine... not to stop me, but to ply additional pressure to her breast. I massaged her chest, my hands traveling down her breast bone and stroking her rib cage. As my hands moved up again to her breasts, she tensed up and took shallow breaths... and I saw her put a hand between her legs. Her hand was still between her legs when she looked up at me and mouthed the words, "Pinch them." I gently pinched her nipples and watched as her body tensed and she clasped her thighs together, her breathing deep and deliberate.

Becca turned to face me. She grasped my cock through my briefs, and then took hold of the waistband and pulled it out, allowing my cock to spring free. Holding the phone to her ear with her shoulder, she brought her other hand into play long enough to push my briefs down from my hips. As she regained control of the phone with her hand, her other hand took hold of my cock and began to stroke it. She released her grasp on my cock long enough to push my briefs down; clearly she wanted me naked. I pushed my briefs to the floor and stepped out of them. Becca resumed stroking my cock, and inspite of the fact that I was standing there, I was amazed that this beautiful woman, my friend's wife, was topless, no doubt completely nude beneath her nightgown and stroking my fully erect cock.

I reached out to stroke her hair with affection. As she was listening to her friend's last comments before hanging up, Becca leaned toward me and took my cock into her mouth. It felt divinely sinful to have her suck my manhood in between her lips. She allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth, and told her friend good-bye. Becca leaned back and looked up at me, her breasts rising and falling with each breath, her nipples hard with arousal.

"Well... what now?" she asked, as she continued to pump my cock.

"You said you needed to go to bed," I reminded her.

"I did say that, yes. I need to get some sleep, but I don't think you want to stay like this," she said, cupping my balls with her other hand. "And I'll be damned if I'm going to bed this horny and wet with nothing to show for it."

I leaned down to kiss her and she took my face in her hands to kiss me back. I sat down again and traced kisses down her neck and shoulders to her chest, where my lips finally covered the soft fullness of her breast and took in a nipple.

"Mmmm... yeah, suck my tits... suck on my nipples," Becca leaned back enjoying herself. She spread her legs and placed my hand high up on her thigh.

I took the hint and slowly moved my hand up her leg, caressing it deliberately, my fingers finding their way to her pussy, which was hot and wet. I discovered that Becca kept her sex shaved, leaving only a small patch of hair just above her honey pot. As I continued to suckle at her breast, I began to gently stroke her flower, coating my fingers with her juices. She muttered short-breathed encouragement, telling me how good it felt having her tits sucked, then, telling me to stick a finger inside her and fuck her with it.

We kissed again, our tongues dancing together as I traced the outline of her pussy with my fingers, then slowly inserted my middle finger into her and began to stroke in and out. She reached over and took hold of my cock again.

"Would you like to move to somewhere more comfortable?" I asked her as we continued to masturbate one another. "Unless you want to cum sitting here at the kitchen table..."

"Are you that close to cumming?" she asked.

"No," I replied, "I just thought you might want to get out of the kitchen..."

"In case Carl sees us?" she asked, arching her back and breathing heavily as she bore down on my hand, which continued to stroke me.

"That was a consideration," I admitted. I knew he had suggested what was happening, but that fact gave no guarantee as to how he would respond if he saw us together.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Circle Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds