• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Power Plays Ch. 07

Power Plays Ch. 07

12

Author's note: First thanks to everyone who has voted for my stories. All of these stories are in the top 70 on Lit's BDSM scoring with two of them being in the top 20! That just floors me so thank you to the people who voted! I hope you enjoy this one as much as the last. This is more of a set up story in getting our nameless girl (who gets named now!) into her new life. Thanks to Amanda for her editing and to Vixen for suggesting I write 1 BDSM story. ;) Well it is just 1 it just has a lot of chapters... Thanks.

*

Saturday morning was another opportunity to sleep in. Spending the night covered under a satin sheet was a rare opportunity this week. It is so rare in fact that when you got out of bed you didn't even bother taking it with you to cover yourself.

"I guess I've just gotten used to walking around naked." You laugh to yourself as you look back at the bed and sheet.

In spite of the fact that you had showered and washed last night there was still a feeling of stickiness on your body. Cum had also been slowly seeping out of your pussy and ass during the night as well. What really surprised you was how good you felt this morning. Of course you were sore but certainly not like you expected to be after such a wild night. It was useless to replay it in your head to try to figure out; with you being blindfolded there was no way to know how many people you had sex with last night. Somehow not knowing made it all the more exciting. After a quick shower you emerge from the bathroom feeling refreshed and ready for the day. Quickly sitting on the bed you wince a little from the soreness between your legs.

"I certainly can't forget this." You say reaching over and picking up your necklace. "I wonder what this inscription means," The letters don't appear to be regular lettering, "maybe it's Greek."

Clasping the necklace around your neck and walk to the mirror you give it a quick look. The necklace is short enough so that it will be visible above any blouse you wear. Deciding to no longer worry about it you head to his room to see if he is up.

Peeking in the door you see the tell tale sign of him and the two attendants he took to bed last night. Their bodies are intertwined under the sheets and there's no knowing where one stops and the other begins. Deciding to leave it alone you head downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning slut." Camille says from the kitchen table wearing just a white silk robe. "Did you sleep well?"

"I had a great night sleep thank you Camille." You say getting a cup of coffee.

"So what questions do you have?" She asks looking up from her own cup of coffee, "I can answer them freely now."

The next hour's conversation boggles your mind. The membership she spoke of last night was only partially present for your initiation. All of the members are wealthy and must pay to join the exclusive club and are easily identified by the rings they wear. As a result of their membership they are allowed access to the available female members of the club who wear necklaces to identify themselves. A member will not be denied as long as their request doesn't inflict permanent bodily injury or risk exposing the club. Members can be both male and female as in the case of John and Janice.

"So a member can not be denied?" you ask. "What if I am walking down the street and he's coming the other way. He has a ring, I have a necklace and he wants a blowjob in the alley."

"Then I suggest you give him the blowjob of a lifetime in that alley." Camille says with a large grin on her face.

"So which are you Camille," you ask seeing that she has neither a necklace nor a ring on, "I work for them and help train the girls like you and make sure the rules are followed."

"How so, Camille?" You ask sipping your coffee.

"If you decide not to give that member a blowjob in the alley," she says staring into your eyes, Then I'll come to visit you and let you know that you've been naughty. Isn't that right Shauna?"

"Yes Ms. Camille," says the naked blonde entering the room and getting a cup of coffee, "It certainly is."

"You see I have just as much power as the membership here," Camille says with a wicked smile, "If not even more then them. Before you sit down Shauna come over here to me." Without question the stunning and completely naked blonde who just walked into the kitchen sets down her cup of coffee and walks over to Camille. "You see," Camille says turning her attention back to you, "Shauna has never been a fan of servicing a woman. She'll do it, and she's great at it, but she doesn't enjoy it like you do. Isn't that right Shauna?" Camille says looking back up at the blonde and moving a hand over her bare thighs.

"I do enjoy it now Camille." Shauna says unable to lift her eyes to meet Camille's.

"Well how about we check just to make sure?" Camille asks with a big smile as she spreads her legs open and untying her robe letting it drops to her sides.

Shauna slowly kneels down and positions herself between Camille's legs. Soon Camille is smiling wide and moaning softly as gentle slurping sounds come from between her legs. Her hands move around Shauna's head positioning her mouth and tongue as needed. The voyeuristic qualities of the moment are not lost on you and your pussy starts getting wet as you watch. Suddenly Camille points a finger at you and then points to Shauna's cup of coffee. She signals for you to hand it to her. Obviously, as with any request by Camille, this is an order and there is no avoiding it. Handing her the steaming cup of coffee you expect the worst.

"You know where to put this lover." She says looking down at Shauna and placing the cup in her hand. The cup disappears beneath Camille's bottom. "Oh yes! Right there!!!" Camille braces herself on the table and chair as she orgasms. "Just a little more." She says clamping her hand on the back of Shauna's head. "And make sure you catch whatever you miss with your mouth in your cup." Camille flashes you a wicked smile that causes a chill to run up and down your spine. When she finally releases Shauna's head you can plainly see the cup of coffee is under Camille's ass catching the dripping pussy juice there. "I'm sure you'll enjoy your coffee even more now won't you Shauna?"

"Yes Camille," Shauna says looking at the cup, "I'm sure I will."

"And now for you," Camille says smiling in your direction and crossing her legs but leaving her robe open, "Stand up and turn around." Immediately you stand and turn so that your back is to the table as Camille places a clean plate on the table behind you. The feel of her bare breasts rubbing against your arm excite you even more and make your nipples rock hard. "Good girl," Camille says with a wide smile, "Now sit back and spread your legs as wide as you can." As you sit in the plate you spread your legs until your inner thighs ache and hold them there in order to not disappoint Camille. "While I'm Shauna's coffee creamer," Camille says as she stands up and walks over to the kitchen counter to place a small bowl in the microwave, "You can be her breakfast slut. Shauna," she says turning her attention back to the two of you, "Kneel down in front of our newbie."

"Yes Camille," Shauna says lowering her head and staring at the kitchen floor under the table, "I'm in position."

As if it's perfectly timed the microwave beeps. Camille removes the small bowl from the microwave and holds it in front of your body. Slowly leaning it forward the warm gooey substance pours slowly from the bowl. It lands just above your tightly shaven mound and drizzles down over your open pussy. You inhale deeply as it coats your clit, pussy and ass before pooling in the plate you are sitting in.

"Have a little maple syrup with your pussy Shauna!" Camille says smiling widely and positioning the chairs underneath your feet.

Shauna leans forward and scoops syrup from your pussy by using her tongue as a spoon as the warm thick syrup covers every inch of your sore pussy. The warmth is soothing while her tongue only excites you. Slowly licking up from your butt to your clit Shauna's actions make it hard to keep your legs spread.

"Camille ..." you cry out, "I can't keep my legs spread like this with her licking me this way!"

"This should help sweetie!" Camille says laughingly as she uses bright chrome handcuffs to attach your ankles to the backs of the chairs. Camille then sits in one of the chairs and places her feet up on the second one. "See what I mean?"

"Oh MY GOD!" you scream as Shauna's tongue plunges in and out of your pussy.

Camille uses her foot to push the chairs further apart spreading your legs even further as she pours more syrup on to above your pussy.

"There's more right there on her clit Shauna," Camille says coaching her charge, "And just wait until you see how wide Shauna can spread her legs."

As you lean back you push plates and cups off the table as Shauna's tongue dances over your clit. She truly is amazing at this!

"OH YES!" You bellow bucking your hips wildly to Shauna's tongue. "I'm going to cum!"

Camille pours the last of the syrup out of the bowl both on your body and Shauna's nose while she pushes your legs apart even further setting your inner thighs on fire as your muscles stretch.

"And keep in mind," Camille says moving close and whispering in your ear, "Your boyfriend fucked Shauna again and again and again last night, it might be your best chance to taste his cum for quite a while."

"OH MY GODDD I'm SQUIRTING!" You scream as you coat Shauna's mouth and face. "I can't STOP! I CAN'T STOP!!!" You hips continue to bounce up and down as she sucks softly on your clit. "OH MY GOD!" Your stomach muscles actually begin to cramp as your legs pull both wooden chairs closer. Finally after seemingly lasting forever your orgasm finally ends.

"That was very well done Shauna," Camille says unlocking your ankles from the chair, "Now switch positions."

"Thank you Camille," Shauna says standing and helping you off the table, "And thank you too."

As you stand the plate sticks momentarily to your ass and falls with a clang on the table. Warm maple syrup squishes between your ass cheeks, thighs, and pussy lips mixing with your own juices.

"You're welcome Shauna," you say unsure of how to reply, "Or should I say thank you as well?"

Thank you is all you need to say slut," Camille instructs, "Any time you are used you should say thank you. Shauna was thanking you for using her tongue, and you are thanking her for using you to learn her lesson."

"Yes Camille," you say as you kneel on the floor in front of Shauna feeling the syrup get even stickier, "I understand."

"Good," Camille says motioning towards Shauna, "Move the plate Shauna and show our friend how a real pro spread her legs!"

As Shauna sits her hands move between her legs as she grasps her heels. You watch in amazement as she leans back and her legs spread until she is lying on her curved back in a perfect split. Looking at her you are in awe of her flexibility it's easy to see why Camille thinks so highly of this position. Shauna's pussy spreads open before you and her asshole is totally exposed for her lovers ever wish.

"Shauna studied dance," Camille says smiling at your amazement and pushing your shoulders forward, "He enjoyed her in this position as well when he came inside her. I'm sure you can still taste him inside there."

This was all the inspiration you would need to hear. Driving your tongue inside Shauna's pussy you actually can taste him! Softly sucking on her hot pussy as your tongue darts in and out his taste and hers creates very sweet nectar. Shauna's hips move back and forth with the deep penetration of your tongue.

"How many times did our newest member enjoy that pussy of yours Shauna?" Camille asks knowing it will only drive your desire higher.

"His fat cock was inside my pussy three or four times last night Camille," she says panting harder and softly moaning, "And just a little while before coming down here he fucked me again."

Shauna releases her feet keeping her legs spread fully apart and intertwines her fingers with your hair. She is guiding your mouth to her clit but all you want is to suck the contents of her pussy. Finally, the submissiveness that has been programmed into you this week takes over and you begin to circle and suck her clit. Her hands hold your head tightly pulling you into her.

"Oh yes!" She cries out. "Oh, right there... YES!" Shauna's fingertips press into your head as she orgasms. Her hips continue to move up and down and she rides your tongue and mouth. "Mmmmmmm," She moans, "keep sucking pleeeeaaasssseeee!" Her desperate cries do not fall on deaf ears as you softly continue to suck her clit rubbing it against your teeth with your tongue as you do. Shauna's body arches showing every toned muscle as she moans deeply. The warm fluid drips from her pussy and clit as you lap it from between her thighs.

Finally her legs move to a more natural position hanging off the table and her fingers slowly release their vice grip on your head. Shauna reaches down and takes your hand to help you up. As you stand the sticky maple syrup between your thighs tugs at your flesh like a home waxing kit gone very bad. She sits up as well and the two of you end up facing bodies barely touching.

"No isn't that a pretty picture?" Camille asks snapping a picture of the two of you. "Two lovers still wet faced from their tryst." "Now slut," Camille says cupping your breast and pinching your nipple "Go back to your room upstairs. You obviously need a shower now and your clothing has been laid out for you to put on. You'll be headed back home today."

"Yes Camille," you reply anxious to get back home, "When will I get to see..."

"I'm sure he'll be quite busy for a while," Camille says with a smirk as she cuts you off, "You see whenever new men join the membership they like to take a tour of the available women. It may be quite a while before he comes back around to fuck you again." Obviously the look on your face shows your disappointment and the way she said "you" makes you feel low and unworthy. "Oh don't worry," Camille says lifting your chin with her hand, "There are a number of men who you haven't met yet as well the ones that you have that'll want to have fun with you, so you'll be busy too." As you try to open your mouth again Camille stops you in your tracks. "NO more questions get your ass moving!"

Without another word you walk quickly out of the kitchen by the time you get to the stairs you are running to make sure you don't upset Camille. As you run the sticky syrup has stopped moving and is rubbing and tugging against your sensitive flesh.

As you walk towards the door to his room you debate opening it to see if you might speak to him. Somehow you know that the two of you are in different places, he is a member and you are definitely not one. For a moment you pause at the door. Reaching down your fingers gently touch the brass knob and slowly turn it. He must be awake already you think, Shauna confirmed that just a moment ago. Opening the door carefully you look up and down the hallway to make sure no one sees you. As you open the door further you hear the familiar moaning sounds. Looking in the door you can see him on his knees on the bed with a brunette woman on all fours in front of him. You watch for a moment wishing that was your hair he had in his hand and that was your pussy he was relentlessly ramming his cock into, over and over and over again. The feeling of your fingers on your pussy snaps you out of your day dream.

"I can't believe this," you say quietly closing the door so that you are undetected, "How can I still be horny?" As you briskly walk down the hallway towards your room you continue to question yourself out loud. "I had sex with more men then I ever have over the course of my entire life in ONE NIGHT just last night," you say walking towards the bathroom, "And just had a strange woman lick warm maple syrup from my pussy and I'm about to start fingering myself while I watch him fuck another woman! What the hell is wrong with ME?"

Despite your reservations and thoughts, you are so afraid of Camille punishing you that you step into the ice cold shower and shiver as the water slowly warms up. The cold water actually feels good and you hope secretly that the cold will wake you from this terrible nightmare. But is it really that terrible?

"Were you able to get all the syrup out?" Camille's voice makes you jump.

"Uh, I'm sorry," you say trying to compose yourself, "What did you say Camille?"

"I asked if you were able to get all of the syrup off your body!" She says obviously annoyed at having to repeat herself.

"Yes Camille," you answer looking down to try to avoid her penetrating stare, "I got it all."

"Let's make sure," She says standing up and walking towards the shower, "Lean back against the wall opposite the showerhead."

"Camille," you knowing she is positioning the pulsating beam of the showerhead to hit your clit, "I don't know if I can cum again! Not now, and certainly not after last night and then again this morning."

"How many times did you orgasm last night?" She asks moving the showerhead in tight circles around your clit.

"I have no idea," you say closing your eyes and squeezing your legs feeling the tinge of soreness there, "I think I actually passed out at one point."

Looking over you notice that Camille's left breast is visible through the opening of her robe. Her nipple is hard and pointed; even the bumps on her areola are clearly visible.

"Then how do you know you can't do it now?" She asks flatly. "Plus, you don't want to refuse ME do you?" Camille points the showerhead directly at your clit now; the beating water feels like a tongue flicking your clit.

"Oh my God Camille," you say moving your body to meet the beating water of the showerhead, "I can't believe I'm going to cum again!"

Despite the soreness of your clit and pussy your body simply reacts to the stimulation.

"You see," Camille says releasing the showerhead and folding her arms watching you, "You're body simply reacts to the stimulation no matter what your mind thinks. All someone will have to do is touch in a sexual way and you will become wet, if you see a cock your mouth will salivate and before you even put your mouth on it your tongue will move at the site of a waiting pussy. Just now when you saw my breast what was the first thought that came to your head?"

"I wanted to suck it Camille!" You say as your body moves to the quick lapping of the water beating your clit.

"That is what you are supposed to think! Camille says smiling. "What are you thinking right now?"

"I'm imagining Shauna," you say breathlessly and closing your eyes, "I'm seeing the top of her head and eyes looking up at me as her tongue licks me Camille."

"There," Camille says triumphantly, "You have just graduated; you are now a true slut. If a man walks by you the first thought through your head will be to wonder how big he is and you'll look to see if you can tell. If a woman walks by you will wonder if you can bed her and how she will taste. If you go too long without an orgasm your body will ache for one."

While you can hear Camille's words they no longer take effect. You are too wrapped up in the beating water lavishing your clit. You move your right hand over to continue to hold yourself open and bring your left hand to your breast. Lowering your mouth you engulf the rock hard nipple nibbling and sucking it softly as your hand squeezes your breast. As you pinch the nipple with your teeth and flick your tongue across it rapidly your body shakes.

"OH YES!!!" You yell as you release your breast from your mouth. "I'm Cumming!"

"You see," Camille says moving the showerhead away from your clit, "I knew you had another one in you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Power Plays Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds