• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Wanton Cousins Ch. 03

My Wanton Cousins Ch. 03

123

This is a tale about a family with many cousins, most of them women, told by one of the lucky men! Please read the first two chapters to put it in context…and vote! Thanks.

*

My mood had improved immensely since my luscious cousin, Mimi, had re-established contact. She'd always had that effect on me, from the time we'd first made love when she was 18 to those subsequent occasions when she'd sent a letter or picture, or until just the previous week when she'd visited me after our being apart for over twenty years. Year-old memories of my bitter divorce had faded quickly as the fresh, exciting reality of again incestuously fucking my favorite cousin – now both of us in our forties – took their place. As the previous week passed, my hunger to feel her succulent body once again overwhelmed me. I was desperately horny and undeniably hooked on her.

This weekend is the family reunion! I told myself. Seldom before in my life had I given my extended family more than a second thought, but the reunion meant that I'd see Mimi again. And the fact that she was married made little difference. Her husband, Dennis, had been unfaithful to her for years, but she was now apparently playing catch-up with me.

She and I had made arrangements to drive separately on Friday night to the town in northern California where the reunion was being held: a small village in the Sierra Nevada mountains where our mothers both lived, along with their other two sisters. Each of the four "aunties" had a house that, together, would accommodate the throng making up the families of their many children…some of them anyway. Divorce and marital discord had taken its toll over the years and several spouses – including Mimi's – would be absent.

Mimi surprised me with a phone call the night before we'd planned to leave. "I've arranged to stay at your mother's. My little sister is bringing her brood, so my mom's place will be full," she informed me.

"My mother only has one extra bedroom. I guess I'll bring a sleeping bag and crash in the den," I said.

"Or, I could bring a sleeping bag too, and we could both sleep out on the pool deck," she said, cackling wickedly.

"Mimi, we're really gonna have to behave ourselves. If anyone found out about us, the scandal would be huge," I warned.

"Just leave everything to me, baby," she soothed. "See you tomorrow at your mom's."

* * * * * *

I arrived at my mother's place to find Mimi's dusty blue Volvo parked in Mom's guest carport, on a rise 50 or more away feet up from the house. It was easily 95 degrees in the shade. Inside it was a cool, air-conditioned 70, where I interrupted a genteel conversation over tea between my mother and my cousin. Mimi looked ravishing in a tailored, pearl gray, tropical business suit with a frilly, black silk blouse. The outfit had a short skirt that clung to her shapely bottom. She explained that she'd left work early to beat Friday afternoon traffic, but somehow I thought it was to see me. My guess seemed correct as she crossed her legs slowly, giving me a glimpse of her toned upper thighs. The rustle of her pantyhose rubbing together seemed full of promise as I imagined my head clamped between those firm legs.

Even with four large houses in the extended family, apparently there was a shortage of beds for the weekend, so I discovered that I'd be sleeping either on the living room couch or outside on the pool deck. Mimi had volunteered to give up Mom's spare bedroom on the second floor and sleep in the den. Using that room would put her downstairs with me, and the den had French doors that opened onto the pool deck. Our second cousin Kelly – the single, 23-year-old daughter of my cousin Dirk and his wife Alma – would occupy the upstairs guest bedroom. I could see Mimi's manipulative hand in the sleeping arrangements as they were gradually worked out, and smiled inwardly at what she'd said the night before: Leave everything to me.

My mother then excused herself to go to her sister's, the primary hostess of the weekend reunion, to help prepare the mountain of food necessary for the next day's large turnout. Mimi asked if she was needed and Mom said no, suggesting that instead she shower and relax after a day of work and driving. Mom did ask me, however, to welcome Kelly and show her to her room when she arrived.

I watched my mother's car disappear at the end of the long, curving driveway and felt Mimi's arms encircle my waist from behind. She'd taken off her suit jacket and was damp with perspiration from her drive, giving her a sexy, musky smell that was dizzying. I twisted in her embrace to face her and asked, "May I help you, ma'm?"

"You know you can, you big animal," she growled in a mock-gravelly voice. "I'm gonna change, but first I wanna fuck you before Kelly gets here. Then I'll shower. Sound like a plan?" she grinned, her green eyes flashing. She pranced away on her high heels toward the den, picking up her jacket and overnight bag as she went, her butt twitching invitingly under her tight, thin skirt. By the time she'd sat on the sofa in the den and raised one leg to unstrap one of her heels, my hormones were raging.

I knelt before her and quickly took off her other heel, then ran my hands up under her short skirt to grasp her pantyhose and pull them down. Her face was wreathed in smiles as my excitement grew, my breath coming in short gasps. She cooed to me as she put her hands on both of my shoulders so she could raise her bottom as I stripped her of her hosiery and bikini panties. The black undergarment was wet at the crotch with her smelly juices. She giggled as I tried to push up her skirt, which was so tight it wouldn't go past her hips.

"Whoa, big fella!" she laughed. "Lemme get my top first!" She very slowly removed her silk top, then unzipped her skirt, which I quickly pulled to her ankles. "And now…" she teased, as she reached behind herself, unhooking her frilly black bra.

"Goddammit, Mimi!" I growled, blind with lust. I wanted my cousin's body! So, I pushed her roughly, causing her to pitch back against the sofa, legs akimbo and loose tits bouncing, and I dove for her moist treasure, desperate to taste the pussy I'd missed and dreamt about for over a week.

I attacked her with my mouth, tongue-flailing, and licked away the thick juices that had gathered during her hot drive northward. She groaned deeply as I slurped away at her bush, replacing the thick discharge with my saliva. Her gentle hands cupped the back of my head as I speared her hot vagina with my ravenous tongue, inviting fresh nectar from her depths, and she murmured, "Ohh…yes, Derek…sweetheart…baby…i's so gooood…eat me…ohh, tha's it, hon-neeeee, mmmmnnn."

I kept at her, with a vengeance, and she repaid me with more soft, grateful, feminine sounds. The odors that emanated from her center were sublime, and stirred deep within me the feral desires of a beast. But I showed momentary restraint, for what reason I don't know, and instead nibbled at her labia, then her clitoris, now as large as I'd remembered, bright red and pulsing with blood. I flicked at it with my tongue dozens of times and Mimi shrieked out of pleasure, her hips bouncing off of the sofa cushion like a trip hammer. "More, Mimi?" I asked, torturously, the question gurgling through her sexual fluids that filled my mouth.

"Nnnnggh!" she replied through gritted teeth, pulling my lips back onto her dripping cunt, which only stimulated me further. From my position on the floor between her knees I unhooked my belt and unzipped, struggling to lower my pants and boxers as I assaulted her clit with renewed vigor. "Ohhh…Gawd…Derrr-rrrek!" she cried, "Gonna make me…gonna…ohh, Derek, I'm…yessss! Yes! Yeah! Cummi'…cummm-mmminnnng! Ah, fuuu-uuuk! Ohhhhhhh!"

A few seconds into Mimi's orgasm, I pulled my face away from her gash and bounded forward to ram my cock into her. She screamed as I pierced her to her cervix, then went wild, thrusting her vulva at me in a blur. We hammered at one another for a couple of minutes and she peaked…just at about the moment the doorbell rang. Kelly's here! I thought to myself, and tried my best to cum. But, I could just see the girl waiting on the porch for us to answer, then perhaps walking around to the back and surprising us from the pool deck entrance to the den…so I was going to have to wait. All that excitement had gone for naught as far as I was concerned. Mimi had climaxed and was now separated from me, grabbing clothing from her overnight bag and preparing to jump into the security of the shower in the adjoining bathroom. I got to my feet, sweating profusely, and stuffed my erect cock into my drawers before cinching up my pants. Mimi kissed me and fled to the bathroom while I ran fingers through my hair and tried to calm my racing pulse. It'd been ten years since I'd seen my second cousin, Kelly, then a gawky 12 or 13-year-old, and I wanted to make a good impression.

I ran to the front door and threw it open, puffing audibly, and there stood my cousin – looking quite different from how I'd remembered her – writing on a piece of paper while leaning against what I assumed was her Ford van. "Well, hel-lo!" she said in a low, sexy alto voice. "I was about to leave you a note."

"Sorry," I gasped as I stepped aside for her. "I, uhh…I was in the bathroom." My erection of moments before still hadn't subsided, and this absolutely stunning young brunette could've guaranteed it a much longer life. She was about 5'8" tall, with a 36-22-36 figure, all of which showed because of what she was, or was not, wearing. Glowing olive skin showed from her cork, wedgie sandals to the bottom of the briefest pair of white, low-rise short shorts. Her enticing midriff – highlighted by taut abdominal muscles – was naked up to a red sunning bra which was held in place by spaghetti straps around her neck. The tan upper slopes of her full, C-cup breasts looked like fresh caramel candy, with the pouting confections of her nipples showing through the thin material of the bra.

"Do I get a hug?" she asked, with what I thought was a suggestive smile. "I haven't seen you in over ten years." Before I could say a word she'd grabbed me in a clinch, pressed her fulsome body against the protruding tube of meat in my pantleg, and had given me a peck on my cheek. "Mmmm…you smell really good!" she said, her dark-brown eyes twinkling. I flushed at her remark, knowing that Mimi's juices had barely dried on my face. So much for the good impression I'd wanted to make.

I poured her a cold drink and told her my mother was helping her sisters prepare for the onslaught the following day. I also told her that Mimi was staying in the house and was currently cleaning up. "Understand you're a photographer," I said as we sat down, trying to get her to talk, since she'd said little after our hug. Instead, her dark, appraising eyes were scanning my whole body.

"Mmm-hmm, among other things," she said unblinkingly as she crossed her legs. The muscles rippled languidly during the eternity it took to position her calves. "I used to be a trainer at a gym, but now that I live near the city photography keeps me pretty busy."

"I was sorry to hear about your folks divorcing," I said.

"It hurt Mom more than it did Dad," she said. "One reason I'm living with her is that she's so lonely. Sometimes I feel as if I'm the parent." She flashed a radiant smile and shook the dark – almost black – shoulder-length tresses from her face. She reminded me so much of her mother, Alma, that I flashed back to many years before when I'd been captivated by her Mediterranean beauty. "She's excited about seeing you tomorrow, by the way."

"Your mother?" I asked. "We were never close…haven't seen one another more than …ohh…four times in twenty years."

"Doesn't matter," she insisted. "She told me that every time she heard your voice on the phone that she would've followed you anywhere."

At that point Mimi walked into the room and heard her, saying, "That's just a family thing. We cousins have always been close." She greeted Kelly with a hug and an air kiss, then proceeded to the kitchen for a drink. She was wearing a baggy white tee shirt that came down only to mid-thigh and had a cartoon-ish, bikini-clad woman painted on the front. On her feet were sexy cork wedgies, like Kelly's.

"Want to shower and clean up, Kelly?" I asked. "I'm gonna take one 'n' wash off the trail dust." I was still conscious of the stench of Mimi's pussy juice on my face.

She looked at me a bit sassily and said, "Well, I suppose we could shower together…just to save water."

I was dumfounded by her suggestive remark. So it's going to be that kind of weekend, is it? I said to myself. Lots of innuendo and sexual humor! I was glad Mimi was in the kitchen and hadn't heard her comment.

"Perhaps just a swim together would be more appropriate…because of our bloodline. I've always heard it was taboo for cousins to bathe together after they're toddlers," I said, perhaps a bit too seriously.

She scoffed and got up, picked up her duffel bag, and flounced toward the stairs. "Upstairs guest room is mine, right? I'm going for a swim." When she'd gone I finally exhaled, and realized that the entire time she'd been in the house I'd not taken a deep breath. Mimi noticed my apparent discomfort as she came in from the kitchen with a glass of iced tea.

"Whassamatter, big guy? Cat got your tongue?" she asked in a sardonic tone of voice. The all-knowing smirk on her face told me she knew exactly what I was thinking. "She's quite something, isn't she! Smart, talented and with a body to die for."

In a few minutes we heard a splash from the back deck. Kelly had obviously found the second floor door onto the rooftop patio and taken the outside stairs down to the pool. Mimi got up and looked out the window at our younger second cousin, then back at me, expectantly. "I'm gonna mix myself a drink and have a swim myself," I said to her. "I'll see you by the pool. Maybe we should go out to dinner after…at the Chinese restaurant?" I went to the kitchen to pour myself a tumbler of straight scotch over ice, then changed into my trunks in the bathroom.

Out on the deck Kelly had finished her swim and joined Mimi on one of two sun chaises. The girl lay on her stomach, talking quietly and occasionally laughing as Mimi reclined on her back. I splashed about for a few minutes, then got bored since they were ignoring me – bonding as only women can – as I stood in about five feet of water, admiring the female flesh that two generations of my family had produced. The 23-year-old Kelly was taller and proportioned like a muscular super-model, looking especially tasty in the briefest of black bikinis. The pale bottoms of her feet faced me and were separated to the outside edges of her chaise, with the narrow, wet, wrinkled, black strip of material of her suit barely covering her vaginal opening at the bottom of the pert roundness of her butt cheeks. On each side of her pussy was a smooth, white strip of flesh – the outer portion of her vulva – that met with the soft inner part of each thigh. I saw no indication of pubic hair.

Once again a sexual shard shot through my vitals and I started to breath shallowly. Then I looked at Mimi. Under her cartoon-ish tee shirt she, too, had on a brief bikini. Hers, however, was of a greenish floral pattern and between her likewise spread legs the bottom had shifted to the side. Unbeknownst to Kelly – and perhaps to Mimi herself – her pussy was on display, with just a hint of inner labia peeking at me from her more mature insides. Had I seen the tits of either one of them I probably would've gone mad. Just thinking about their breasts made my member start to grow stiff, so I quickly jumped out of the water to go inside.

I'm growing obsessed with fucking my cousins! I admitted to myself. After breaking the incestuous ice with Mimi, it had become very easy to imagine running amok with a rampant cock through the legion of other attractive females in my family. With difficulty I forestalled the impulse to jack off in the steaming shower.

In the living room I found Mimi and our younger cousin, still talking. Kelly had dressed in a denim micro-miniskirt and black, sleeveless top, which left little to imagine when it came to her full, high breasts and curvaceous legs. She'd tied her hair into a ponytail and added pink lip gloss and eye makeup, making her look sophisticated and years beyond her true age.

"Alma just called and I invited her out to dinner with us," said Mimi. "Kelly will pick her up and meet us at the Chinese place."

"Great! It'll be good to see her," I said, as Kelly left to pick up her mother. "Why don't you drive?" I asked Mimi, and we piled into her Volvo.

At the restaurant Alma came dressed in a one-piece, sleeveless yellow sun suit with short pants. She beamed at me and gave me a hug, gasping, "Oh…Kelly was right! You really smell good!" and sat next to me, with Mimi and her daughter on the other side of the table. Looking at her, I'd never have guessed that she was – or could be – lonely or depressed, from her divorce or for any other reason. She was absolutely ravishing, with color high in her cheeks and sporting a tan that enriched the lushness of her Italian complexion. Her heaving breasts seemed almost edible under her sun suit and the fullness of her hips had always marked her as one of the family's sexier mothers. "What do you think of my baby, Derek?" she asked, grasping Kelly's hand across the table. "Didn't I do good?"

"Oh, yeah!" I agreed, casting a shy look across at Kelly. "But from a guy's point of view, all of my girl cousins are beauty queens," I said, to which the three of them grinned and cooed at me, while Alma grabbed my thigh under the table and dug her nails into me. With this crowd I can do no wrong, I thought, jumping at her touch.

Two flagons of sake and much Chinese food later, we returned to the house to relax and have a nightcap. On the way back Mimi's Volvo began to overheat, so I asked her to back into the carport so that I could look at it later. We all went inside and I fixed the ladies a drink, which grew into two or three apiece, making them giggly. Eventually, my mother arrived home from her cooking duties with my aunts, took a sleeping pill, and went to bed. I'd stopped drinking at the restaurant and felt a bit out of place, so I went outside in the hot, moonlit night to have a look at Mimi's car.

I found the carport light and, looking under the hood, discovered a leak in one of Mimi's radiator hoses. Rummaging around in my mom's storage locker, I found some duct tape and fixed it temporarily just as Mimi stepped out in the moonlight to join me. "Is the party over?" I asked.

"Yeah, we all got a little drunk and Alma's gonna sleep in the guest room with Kelly t'night 'cuz neither of 'em want to drive," she replied, rubbing against me like an affectionate cat.

"Smart," I said. "Oh, see this hose? On the way to the reunion tomorrow I'll have it replaced at the garage up the road."

"Well aren't you the handy one! Tell you what, I've got a little leak right here that needs fixing." She pointed to a spot between her legs under her long tee shirt. "D'you think you could stop it up with your hose?" she asked humorously, as she pushed me back against the front of her car.

"Mimi!" I rasped. "The light is on! Anyone from the house can see us!"

"So? I'll turn it off!" she said, and switched off the light on the wall at the same time as I slammed closed the hood of her car, the noise reverberating in the night's stillness. "The house is 50 feet away! They'd have to be really nosey to see us now!" she said, returning to me. She lifted her face up and gave me a wet, tonguing kiss as her hand snaked down to unzip my pants, bringing forth my cock to fondle in the moonlight. Moaning in her throat as her vodka-laced breath nearly overwhelmed me, she rolled my balls gently and yanked on my dick, immediately making me stiff. "C'mon, baby, I need some of you. Mmmm, we barely had a chance to say hello this afternoon," she mewled, as she squatted in front of me to engulf my member in her hot, slobbering mouth.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Wanton Cousins Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds