• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Getting Her Own Way

Getting Her Own Way

12

Kim was lying in her room and was very upset as she had seen this gorgeous skirt in the Mall that was on sale that she really wanted as she knew that it would make her the envy of all her friends, and the shop had agreed to save it for her over the weekend until Monday morning, unfortunately she was in big trouble with her parents and she had been grounded until further notice and also no allowance either until they decided how long her punishment should last.

The reason was, that afternoon her mother had come home from work early unexpectedly and had caught her naked in bed with a boy and even though she was legally old enough to have sex having turned 18 recently, her parents still went mad.

What was more annoying and frustrating was that because David the boy was so inexperienced they had not even managed to go all the way, and even though she tried explaining to her mother, she was not listening when she had told her that nothing serious had really happened and that she was still a virgin it was no use she was still grounded.

Just then her mother came into the room and said, "Your father and I are going out to a special dinner tomorrow night and we will be away overnight and since you have shown you can't be trusted to be left alone we have arranged for you to stay with your Uncle Steve until we return on Sunday night."

At first Kim was very upset at being grounded and treated like a child especially when nothing serious had happened but then she thought that maybe she could turn this to her advantage and get some of the sexual experience that some of her school friends bragged about. She usually could twist her uncle round her little finger to get what she wanted and even though he was quite good looking for his age, he did not have a girlfriend at the moment but she knew that he was still interested in girls and sex because of some of the girly mags and a few blue movie DVD's that she had found once whilst she was round there tidying up for him, before he came back from a vacation.

So she lay awake for ages thinking and planning how she could get her favourite uncle worked up enough so he would fuck her and take her virginity as she was one of the last girls in her class who was still a virgin and some of the other girls were calling her a lesbian and she knew that she wasn't and she was sure that afterwards he would spoil her and buy her the designer skirt she wanted.

The next day her parents dropped her off and her uncle was watching some sports programme on TV.

"I'm so sorry about you getting lumbered with me for the weekend Uncle," said Kim "but I suppose my parents told you why they wanted me to stay with you?"

"That's ok sweetheart I love having you over to stay, after all you are my favourite niece and yes they did tell me what happened, but don't worry you won't get any lectures from me about what you were doing with that boy, after all I was the same age as you when I first experienced sex and so was your mother and I should know as we had a thing going between us long before I decided I preferred her sister, your Aunt Jane whom I married years afterwards plus kids today mature sexually much younger than they did when I was a kid especially girls I've noticed that even with you, with all your make up on you look much older than what you are, so don't feel too bad about it."

"Thanks Uncle you always know the right thing to say and that's made me feel a lot better, but honestly although my mother won't believe me and even though I really wanted to do it, I didn't go all the way with David, my classmate because no matter how much we tried, it just didn't happen because it just kept hurting too much so I am still a virgin"

"Well don't worry about it" said her uncle "you've plenty of time and one day you will meet someone special who will make it nice for you and because David probably has only about as much experience as you have of sex he just didn't know what to do to make it easier for your first time."

"I was more fortunate than him because the first girl I ever had sex with was a lot older than me and she was quite experienced about sex, so by showing me what to do, she made it easier for me which really helped me a lot when I later did it with other girls of my own age as your Mother would agree but perhaps you shouldn't mention that as she will get upset with me."

"Of course I won't say anything Uncle and I'm sure you are right about David being inexperienced about sex, thanks for explaining it to me, my parents won't discuss anything like this with me."

"That's ok sweetheart I'll always be open and honest with you about everything like I was with my own daughter and like her you can ask me anything you like about sex or anything else without getting embarrassed but like I say, I'd rather you not say anything to your parents about what we discuss as I am sure they still see you as their baby girl and not a grown up young woman and they want to keep you in the dark about sexual matters for as long as long as possible which is not a good thing to do because you are so grown up now"

"No of course I won't say anything about it Uncle it's our secret. Is it ok if I take a bath now please as I feel all hot and sweaty?"

"Of course you can sweetheart" he replied "help yourself to anything you need and get a fresh towel out of the airing cupboard,and after you've finished I think I'll take a bath also as I've been working in the garden today and then afterwards I'll cook us both something to eat and we can maybe watch a movie or something together?"

"Or something?" thought Kim, "if my plans work out"

After she had run her bath she came running down the stairs wrapped in a towel that was barely big enough to cover her butt.

"Uncle" she cried "There's a very big spider that's just gone behind the washbasin can you come up and get rid of it for me please as they terrify me"

She then deliberately walked slowly up the stairs in front of him and because of the very short towel she was wrapped in she knew he could not help but see the cheeks of her butt and the bulge of her pussy. (Which of course is what she had planned on him seeing all along?) And just to make sure he got a very good look she stumbled on purpose up the last couple of steps exposing everything to his eyes.

And she was right of course and he could not help his cock getting very hard at seeing the sexy sight in front him.

When he reached the bathroom he knelt down and looked behind the washbasin and said "Sorry sweetheart but I can't see any spider here now it's gone it must have gone under the floorboards" and as he looked up he saw that she was standing very close to him and he had a very close up view of her gorgeous looking naked pussy which was covered in very fine blond hairs.

She pretended not to notice what he was looking at although she knew he liked what he was looking at judging by the big bulge of his cock that she could see in the front of his trousers and said, "Well it must be around here somewhere and I'm too scared to take a bath not knowing where it is can you please stay in here with me case it comes out again?"

"Well Kim I don't think your parents would be too happy for me to be in the same room with you whilst you were taking a bath"

"Well I don't see any problem with that" said Kim "after all you used to bath me lots of times along with your daughter in the past"

"Yes I know sweetheart but you were both little girls then, but now you're grown up woman it just wouldn't seem right any more than it would if Sue was here now"

Kim then threw her arms up in the air in apparent frustration and the towel fell to the floor, (again just like she had planned it) and her uncle could not help but stare at her very beautiful naked body.

"Ooops! Sorry Uncle that was very clumsy of me but now that you have seen everything of my body that there is to see it shouldn't make much difference if you do stay in the room while I take my bath as I'm really scared of the spider coming out again?" lied Kim.

"Well Ok! then if you're really scared? and I suppose you're right I can't see much more than what I can see now, I'll just go and get myself something to read whilst you have your bath" and by the way you have a very beautiful body certainly not like the little girl I used to bath along with your cousin.

"Ok! Thanks Uncle I'm glad you like it" she said and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately on the lips and as she did so she pushed her tongue right inside his mouth. This was so erotic and sexy to him that he automatically cupped his hands around the bare cheeks of her cute butt and pulled her naked body close to him which made his cock get even harder.

The kiss was so passionate and the feel of his rock hard cock pressed against her naked body made her pussy become very wet so she said, "Mmm! That was a very great sexy kiss, and I've just had an idea, to save time why don't you have your bath with me, after all as you are looking at my naked body and I know judging my the big bulge in the front of your trousers that you like what you see, it is only fair that I should get to look at your naked body?"

"Well I don't think that's a very good idea Kim as it wouldn't be right you seeing me naked after all I'm also your uncle as well as being a grown man and I could get into trouble if anyone found out"

"Well that's a poor excuse, after all you are only an uncle by marriage remember"? She said "Besides I've seen you naked a few times before Uncle, don't you remember when Sue & I used to walk in on you whilst you were taking a bath or getting dressed after a bath they weren't accidents you know? we were just curious at the time to see what this thing that the girls at school called a cock looked like and I used to think about yours lots of times when I was growing up and I still do sometimes and I truly promise that I'll never tell anyone about us taking a bath together not even my best friend.

"Well all right then if you promise that it will be our secret I agree" he said so he took off all his clothes and they got in the bath together.

"Oh! Uncle your cock is so much bigger than I remember it" said Kim thinking how small the boy David with whom she was caught in bed with, was by comparison. "Tell you what" she said, "I'll bath you first and then you can bath me is that a deal?"

Without waiting for him to reply she picked up the soap and began washing him all over paying particular attention to his very hard cock which she really soaped up and proceeded to rub it in a very sexy way and after rinsing him off she leaned over and took his cock in her mouth and began sucking him off, certain that he would not be able to resist her afterwards. And she was right even though it was legal it just felt wrong it but it felt so fantastic to him he just couldn't stop it happening and after a few minutes he just had to stop her because he was almost about to cum in her mouth and he did not want that to happen has he wasn't sure how she would feel about that, although he didn't know that it wouldn't have been her first time that she had let someone cum in her mouth.

He then took hold of the soap and began to wash her very sexy looking body all over paying particular attention to her small but beautiful boobs and her gorgeous pussy. After rinsing her off he leaned across and began sucking each of her nipples in turn until they became quite became hard and at the same time he slipped a finger right up inside her pussy which even though it was quite wet with her juices and the soap it was still quite tight, he continued to finger her whilst kissing her until he managed to get 2 fingers right up inside her tight pussy which caused her to moan and groan with the sheer pleasure of it, until she finally said "Why don't we go in the bedroom and continue doing this as I'm sure it would be much more comfortable for us both, besides don't you know that I've always had a crush on you and have fantasised about you and your big cock lots of times whilst pleasuring myself when I've been lying in my bed? And because I know that you would never ever do anything deliberately to hurt me I want you to be the first man to make love to me and take my virginity and make a real woman of me?

He thought very hard about it and he thought that if she was that determined to lose her virginity he was sure that she would enjoy her first time much more with a man of his experience than with some spotty faced youth

who would only care about getting a quick fuck and satisfying himself and he would probably not consider her feelings or whether it had hurt her or not, plus afterwards he would probably dump her and brag to his pals about her being very easy to shag and give her a reputation for being a slapper and she might even end up getting pregnant which wouldn't happen with him as he had, had a vasectomy years ago and she was also so very right in saying that he would never do anything to hurt her because he really cared about her very much, so he decided that he would be the first man to make love to her and do his very best to make her first time a very special time for her, something that she would always remember with great pleasure and also he wouldn\t be breaking any laws either

He then got out of the bath and dried himself off and then whilst kissing her with great tenderness and passion he dried her off too and then lifted and carried her into his bedroom and gently laid her on the bed.

He began by kissing and sucking her lips and then her body all over and when he reached her sweet pussy he first began licking and sucking her outer lips and then he slipped his tongue right inside which made her really moan with pleasure and after a while she said, "That makes me feel like I've never felt before, but why don't you let me lay on top of you and suck you at the same time, my friend told me about it and it seems a very sexy thing to do and though I've not gone all the way yet I have let a boy cum in my mouth before and I liked the sexy taste of it so it would be okay for you to do the same if you want to?"

"Of course I would love to cum in your mouth it has been many years since I have done that with anyone."

So they then got into the 69 position and began sucking & licking each other. When he had located her clit he began sucking and gently chewing on it. This drove her wild with pleasure and she began moaning and sucking his cock with even more passion and he soon realised that she was not far off having an orgasm, and to make this even more pleasurable for her he put his finger inside her pussy to get it wet and then holding her butt cheeks apart he slipped it right inside her butt and began fingering it whilst continuing to suck on her clit, this felt even better to Kim so much so that within a short while she was having an even more intense orgasm that she had ever experienced during the times that she had pleasured herself, and with a loud cry she came explosively in his mouth and all over his face the taste of which made him cum likewise in her mouth which had the added affect of making her cum even more.

After this they lay there resting in each others arms. Kim said, "That was so fantastic uncle, I've never ever felt like that before even when I've pleasured myself, are you still going to be able to get your cock big and hard again enough to really fuck me and take my virginity and make a real woman of me?"

The way she was talking dirty to him about fucking her with his big cock was really turning him on and the thought of making love to this beautiful young girl and getting his big cock right up inside her tight pussy and taking her virginity had already made his cock get even harder and bigger than before.

"Of course I am sweetheart if that's is what you really want to do, but I must say even though I'll be as gentle as I can it may hurt a little bit at first, but that will soon pass and you will feel immense pleasure after a short while and I promise you that once a girl has had a man's cock inside her pussy and experienced good sex she will want to do it even more and more"

"I really do want to do it and even though it may hurt a bit if it makes me feel half as good as I feel after what we have just done, I'm really ready to do It so please give your horny niece the fucking she needs " said Kim

"Ok! If you're really sure I will give you a fucking that you will really enjoy and will always remember and there's no need for you to worry about you getting pregnant sweetheart as I've had a little operation ages ago that stops me making babies so you will be able to feel me cumming right up inside you, which you will enjoy as I know I will also enjoy shooting my spunk right inside your beautiful tight pussy.

With that he opened her legs as wide as he could and grasping his cock he rubbed it up and down her slit, the juices of her orgasm had made it very wet and slippery, he then began pushing it slowly inside of her, stretching her pussy to accommodate his big fat cock, and when his cock came up against the obstacle of her hymen he just pushed that little bit harder, this was helped by the wetness of her pussy and also by her pushing her pussy up towards him trying to get all of his cock inside her and as he broke through the flimsy hymen she gave a little yelp and a tear came to her eye as the full 8in length of his fat cock went all the way inside of her, he waited a moment or two before withdrawing it only to push it straight back in, he then began alternating between long strokes and short strokes each one giving Kim a great deal of pleasure which caused her to moan and groan so much so that she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist very tight to pull him even closer to her and she returned his kisses very passionately.

Jim thought that he could last forever with this beautiful experience but then after only about 5 or 6 minutes Kim had an even more powerful orgasm than before, which caused her pussy to contract around Jim's cock and grip it like a vice which in turn made Jim unable to hold out any longer and his cock exploded with spunk very deep inside her very tight pussy.

Afterwards as they both lay there exhausted and soaked in sweat, and his spunk was trickling out from her pussy and his cock was coated in her pussy juices Jim said, "Remember your promise sweetheart, you must keep this our secret otherwise even though we are not breaking any laws your parents will stop us seeing each other again and that will not be very nice will it?

"Don't worry My Darling Uncle" said Kim "you may not have realised it yet but I planned all this to seduce you, so that what happened today I really and truly wanted to happen and I'm sure I will remember this day with great joy for all of my life and because you've made my first time so special and given me so much pleasure and happiness, that I could never ever do or say anything that might hurt you or cause any problems, besides you were so right now that I've done it and enjoyed it so much I want us to do it again and again, many times, in fact as we're now both so hot and sweaty perhaps we could take another bath and maybe do it again whilst in there and I want you to teach me everything there is to know about love and sex and also after the way it made me feel when you had your finger up my butt one of the things I want to try is being fucked by your big cock in my virgin butt, a friend of mine says that it feels really great once you get used to the size of it being inside you, will you do that for me please Uncle?"

The way she was talking about how she wanted to be fucked in the butt by his big cock and the things he was going to do with this sexy young teenager made his cock get very hard again straight away and him feel like a young man again so he said, "Of course I will 'My Darling Sweetheart' It would give me greater pleasure to fuck your butt and fill it with my spunk and to teach you everything I know about love and sex"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Getting Her Own Way

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds