• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anastasia's Journey Ch. 02

Anastasia's Journey Ch. 02

As soon as Hank and Anastasia are outside, his grip on her arm tightens just the tiniest bit as he lead her into the parking lot. Hank walks them to a far deserted corner of the lot, where he has parked his motorcycle. When they reach the bike, Hank turns Anastasia towards him and kisses her passionately. As his tongue snakes its way into her mouth, Hank's hands drift down to squeeze the cheeks of her ass. When Anastasia moans with pleasure, Hank pulls her tighter to him. When the kiss is over, he leans over and whispers in her ear for her to turn around facing the bike. Anastasia looks at Hank quizzically for a moment, and he gently turns her body around, bending her over the seat of his bike as he does so, reminding Anastasia that she now belongs to him and must obey his instructions. "This is also the only time I am going to remind you of that. In the future when you forget, the reminder will be much different."

Anastasia remains in her position bent over the seat of the bike and watches as Hank comes around and goes into the saddlebag on the motorcycle to look for something. When Hank's hand comes out of the bag, he is holding a medium sized butt plug and a container of lubricant. Anastasia now understands why Hank parked in such a deserted area. Anastasia feels Hank's hand reach up between her thighs to stroke her pussy, which he finds is already quite wet. "What has made my sweet little slut so wet already? Just the thought of having something in your ass gets you this excited? I believe training you is going to be even more fun than I first thought." Hank's hand, now wet with my juices slides back, and he begins to press his fingers into her asshole. "I decided that I would rather start your anal training as soon as possible, rather than wait until we got home. I thought seeing how you took the ride home on the motorcycle with this medium plug in would be a good way to begin." As Anastasia lay across the seat of the bike, she feels Hank slowly begin to slide the plug in and out of her asshole, moving a little deeper each time. Hank is surprised, but pleased when Anastasia pushes back against the plug as he is inserting it, and he gently pushes the plug in all the way. "Now climb onto the back of the bike, because we have at least an hour's ride home from here and we really must get going."

Anastasia climbs on the bike, Hank gets into his position in front of her and quickly they are on their way. The ride begins smoothly, and Anastasia is thoroughly enjoying the feel of the plug in her ass. As they get closer to Hank's home, however, the road becomes bumpier and it seems as though Hank is intentionally riding over as many bumps as he can in order to make her bounce on the seat, which of course jiggles the plug firmly stuffed in her ass. When Anastasia begins to moan with the pleasure that jiggling brings, Hank pulls over to the side of the road. They are now in a very deserted area where no cars can be seen for miles. Hank climbs off of the bike and instructs Anastasia to get off as well. Reaching between her legs, Hank finds Anastasia's pussy to be literally dripping wet. "Well, I take it my new pet has quite enjoyed her ride so far," he smiles as he licks her wetness off of his fingers. He instructs her to bend over the bike in the same manner as in the airport parking lot. When Anastasia does so, Hank lifts her skirt up and begins to slowly slide the plug in and out of her ass right there on the side of the road. "It would appear that you require no training with this size plug," you say, reaching into the saddlebag and bringing out a larger plug and the container of lubricant. "I believe that this larger one will provide much better training for the remainder of our ride." Having said that, Hank quickly removes the medium plug and begins to gently insert the larger one. As he did with the medium plug, he slides it in and out, a little deeper each time. This time, however, when he begins to push the fatter part of the plug into Anastasia's asshole, he is pleased to find a little resistance. Anastasia is so aroused from riding with the medium plug in her ass for all of those miles, that the resistance is minimal and without much difficulty, Hank gets the larger plug firmly inserted completely in her ass. Once again, he instructs her to take her position on the rear of the bike and he take his position in the front, and they are off...with Hank again hitting every bump he possibly can along the way for the remainder of the ride.

Eventually, Hanks turn up a very bumpy dirt road that leads up to his house. It is very isolated with many trees surrounding it all around, making Hank's home and property completely private from anyone passing on the street or even from his neighbors. "The amount of privacy this house provided was probably the biggest selling point for me." Hank says and smiles as he sees Anastasia looking around. "It will certainly enable me to train you properly without worry of anyone interrupting us."

Hank notices that Anastasia is still sitting on the back of your motorcycle and instructs her to get off. When Anastasia does as he says, Hank watches with approval that Anastasia winces slightly as she swings her leg over and stands up, knowing that the larger plug is the cause.

"Now, you will live by many rules while you are here, and you will learn them as we go along. As you know, you were instructed to wear only what I sent to you prior to your flight. I am very pleased to see that you followed those instructions, because as long as you belong to me, you will wear only what I provide and instruct you to wear. While I have enjoyed seeing you in the outfit I provided, it has served its purpose. Please remove everything but your shoes. Unless we leave my property, you will be attired in as little as possible." When Anastasia looks around nervously, Hank reminds her that his property is completely private and that as Anastasia is now your property to train, her obedience is expected at all times.

Slowly, Anastasia unbuttons her blouse, removes it, folds it and hands it to Hank. Anastasia does the same thing with her skirt.

"Very good. For the remainder of today only, I will remind you that you must be obedient to me at all times. I will do this for the remainder of today because I do understand that this is all new to you. However, I will only remind you once. If you do not obey me after that reminder, you will be punished accordingly. Also beginning tomorrow, the only reminder you will get will be the discipline you receive for not being obedient, is that clear?" There is little room for doubt in the tone of Hank's voice, and Anastasia quickly nods her head. "When you understand what I have asked of you, you are to respond verbally by either saying, 'yes Sir' or 'yes Master'. So again, is that clear?"

"Y-y-yes Sir." Anastasia stutters.

"See? That wasn't so difficult, now was it?" Hank says as he smiles deviously at her.

"N-n-no Sir." Anastasia stammers.

"Wonderful. I do like that you are learning so quickly. Come along now, we have much to do in the way of your training today. I have made reservations at a wonderful restaurant about an hour from here where I will take you to dinner this evening to celebrate, but there is much to be done before it is time to get you dressed and ready to leave the house."

Anastasia wonders if Hank has forgotten that Anastasia still has the larger butt plug firmly stuffed in her ass as he takes her hand and begins guiding her to the door. That wonder quickly disappears when Hank reaches behind her and give it a little nudge to make sure that it is still deeply in place.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anastasia's Journey Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds