• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hers Ch. 02

Hers Ch. 02

Reading that simple four letter word, written in his own hand, now made him swoon with trepidation. He had only been in her company for a few moments, but, again, he felt a deep sense of submission, adoration and devotion for her. She owned him -- he knew it -- he felt it.

"Look at me!" She directed him.

Nervously, he raised his eyes, struggling to keep his head lowered as a sign of respect to her, and slowly he focussed on her face. She sat there before him like a vision of all that could ever possibly affect him. Her strong features, powerful eyes and smiling lips all stated her position of authority over him so effortlessly. She quizzed him with her eyes without moving.

"Have you missed me?" She asked.

His voice caught in his throat as he mustered a response. He wanted to blurt out his devotion to her, how much she had tormented him over the last three days, and how relieved he was to now be in her company. No words came. It was all he could do to nod politely in agreement.

Then she caught his eyes more deeply. He felt her step into him as if she had opened a physical door and entered his soul. A swathe of renewed submission washed over him and she held him there. She appeared to be reassuring him, as if she was telling him everything was okay and that he was safe. Her calming affect over him was immense. His shaking began to wane and he started to relax a little. One constant remained, however. Her cock stood proud, hard and erect for her, as if trying to gain her attention once more, and leaked within his shorts. -0-

The train continued on its journey and time soon passed. She broke eye contact with him, briefly, and looked out of the window to see which station they had just arrived at. Their destination was close now.

She reached into her bag and removed a small package. Smiling, she slid the small black box across the table between them.

"Your choice!" She purred, gesturing with her eyes towards the item before him.

He looked at the parcel and wondered what could possibly lie within. Briefly looking at her and having received a look of reassurance he moved to open the package. Inside he discovered a fold of silver tissue paper. Again he looked up at her, unsure. She smiled softly and urged him onwards as the train continued along its route.

Finally he peeled back the paper and uncovered the contents. Stunned, his mouth fell open as he gasped audibly. His eyes immediately rose to her, questioning this item. She merely smiled again and looked back towards the box, seemingly daring him onwards. He reached inside and tentatively removed the contents, feeling her ever powerful eyes watching his every move -- reading his responses and reactions to this precise moment.

Dangling from his fingers emerged a length of silver ball-link chain. It felt heavy and expensive. As he raised the chain from the package he slowly revealed a delicately engraved dog tag. He felt a deep, yet unquantifiable, emotion flow inside him. He noted that the tag was also formed from solid silver and was imprinted on one side with a hallmark. He turned the slim rectangular pendant carefully between his fingers and discovered that the smooth face had been engraved in a stylish set of letters:

Mine!

His mind felt as if it would burst with a wild array of questions, emotions, and feelings. How on earth had she managed to arrange for this tag to be engraved to match the word in the crossword puzzle in such a short amount of time? Why was she presenting it to him on this train journey? Why now? His mind swam with confusion. Again he looked towards her for guidance, but again words failed him. Her cock flexed remotely within his trousers. He looked up again and pleaded with his eyes, silently asking for explanations and definitions.

He felt and knew she would not answer him. Her statement was more than enough. She had made this item his choice. As ever, he must know his own mind, and progress of his own free will. The dog tag seemed to burn against his fingertips as if it was growing impatient by his hesitance.

"Your choice." She broke the silence again; this time more gently and softly.

At that moment, then, without hesitation, he unhooked the link clasp of the chain and looked up into her eyes. She had softened slightly and now as she looked back at him he thought he saw something different within her. He knew what he must do. One false move now and he could lose her forever. He had no idea if this was her intention, but he knew he must act on is gut instincts.

With her eyes watching him, soft and supportive now, he raised his fumbling hands and closed the ends of the chain around his neck, lifting the tag to his lips to place a gentle kiss of acceptance upon it, while she held him in her eyes. Then, as if understanding her intention, he slipped the chain and pendant under the collar of his shirt and it was gone from view. He felt the tag slither downwards, cold against his skin and settle in place. He really did not know what to feel but he knew he had done the right thing.

"Mmmmmm.... Thank you!" She purred as she, again, broke her gaze.

With his head still partly bowed, now hazy and overwhelmed, he watched her stand and pick up her things. Following her lead he did the same and made his way behind her towards the door of the train. He had no idea where they were, or where they were going, all he knew was that he must follow her.

-0-

The train screeched to a halt at a quiet station and she stepped down onto the platform. As his body quaked he followed behind her, head bowed despite knowing she was looking away from him. Apparently knowing her way she continued along the platform and out through a side exit. He realised he was totally unaware of his surroundings and then realised they had stepped out into a large car park. A handful of shoppers and commuters milled around seemingly oblivious to their presence. She stopped a few yards away and reached into her bag for a cigarette. She waited for him to join her by her side before raising the white stick to her lips. Without looking at him she pointed a lighter in his direction.

"Light me!" She demanded; her softness now apparently dispersed.

He took the item and flicked it to life, cupping the flame in his hands. She moved closer and made eye contact with him again. Then, wickedly, she removed the cigarette from between her lips and instead blew out the flame. Her lips coiled into a deliciously curled smile. Again he flicked the wheel of the lighter and cupped the flickering flame between his palms. This time she utilised it and inhaled deeply. He lowered his head again but caught a glimpse of the curl of smoke escaping from her lips as she exhaled. Instantly her cock flexed in response. As he stood, waiting for he knew not what, he again noted and realised that she controlled him, he adored her, and he needed her. Deep desires for continued submission ran through every fibre of his being.

He stood by her side, waiting patiently for her next move. She continued to smoke and at one point briefly looked at her watch. Upon finishing her cigarette she flicked it down onto the pavement in front of him.

"Put it out!" She instructed him.

Startled by her words, he instantly moved forwards and stepped on the butt to extinguish the smouldering tobacco within. He revelled in the knowledge that even her simplest demands made him feel so submissive for her. She had once told him that the little things had the greatest affects and now he was starting to realise the power of that statement and its connotations.

"Now pick up the butt and put it in the bin!" She purred, smiling, wickedly.

He looked up at her, uncertain of her request. As their eyes met he realised he was not mistaken and that she was entirely serious. She intended for him to pick up her rubbish and dispose of it. Leaning down in front of her only served to enflame his submission further still. He picked up the spent cigarette, now sodden from the wetness on the ground, and moved towards the litter bin behind him.

"Not there!" She scowled, and pointed towards another bin further away.

Her cock flexed again, as he realised she was belittling him. If anyone were observing the pair of them they would certainly wonder what was actually happening between these two individuals. He stepped away towards the more distant bin and felt her eyes watching him as he walked. He tried to walk upright and proud as a sign to her that he was accepting of this menial task. His mind raced, knowing he was doing her bidding, following her instructions, and fulfilling her desires, but now, in her company he felt so more alive. She warmed him like no other. In the few steps away from her he wondered what the coming hours or perhaps even days would hold in store for him, but he did not really care. He was with her now, and that was all that mattered to him.

As he turned back towards her he realised she had moved away from where she had been standing, and was now making her way towards a waiting taxi. His pace quickened to catch up with her as she stopped by the side of the vehicle. By the time he reached her side he was practically running.

"Open the door!" She ordered him, under her breath.

He stepped forwards and opened the door for her. Without a second glance she climbed inside and pulled the door shut behind her. He was stunned. His heart shot up into his throat. Was she going to leave without him? He had no idea where he was and felt a sudden sense of panic flow over him. He expected the taxi to move away as he stood for a moment looking in through the window at her. Instead she raised her hand and crooked her finger gesturing for him to join her inside. Hurrying he moved to the other side of the car and got in behind the driver, pressing his bag down onto the floor by his feet.

"Crossways, please driver." She instructed.

The taxi edged away from the station and he felt a sense of anticipation as to their unknown destination. He had no idea where she was taking him or what lay ahead but he was more relieved to be sat beside her now. He revelled in these new feelings and sensations which continually flowed through his body, mind and soul. He was happier now than he had been in years.

As if reading his mind, she moved her hand gently across the space between them and caressed the side of his thigh with her finger tips. Electric charges flamed through him as her touch turned into a delicate stroke. Her balls squirmed inside his shorts as his breathing shortened and his palms became clammy again. She gently grazed her finger nails over the fabric of his trousers and felt him shudder slightly. She purred softly beside him and he wondered if the driver had noticed her touches or her subtle noise. Then, she simply patted his thigh and pulled her hand away from him. A new ache welled throughout his entire body. He didn't want her touch to stop. He wanted to feel her warmth and attention constantly, but knew his own needs were now secondary. Only her own desires would be important now.

He noticed the clock glowing from the dashboard of the taxi and was surprised to realise that it was 13:30 already. Time had passed so quickly. His mind was no longer able to focus normally and he felt like a puppet to her every whim.

-0-

The taxi travelled along roads he had never travelled before and he noted the village melt away into the countryside. He had no idea how long their journey may take but it did not matter. She had total control now. He had no idea where they were. The names on the road signs meant nothing to him and he had no desire to make sense of them.

After a few minutes the taxi turned up towards a large white building. It looked like a country house. Gravel crunched under the tyres of the vehicle as it crept slowly towards the entrance. Eventually they came to a halt outside a large dark blue door.

She coughed and gestured towards her door. Scrambling quickly out of the taxi he moved around to her door and opened it for her. She unfolded herself and stood in front of him, catching his gaze in her own once more. Another simple gesture of her dominance passed between them as she apparently read his thoughts.

"Pay the driver!" She instructed him while moving away towards the blue door.

He bent down to look in through the passenger window towards the driver, holding his wallet in his hand. He parted with a minimal amount of cash as the driver thanked him, winked, and then drove away.

He turned to see her waiting by the door. She had already started another cigarette and blew smoke up into the crisp air, apparently impatient and fidgeting. He moved towards her and moved as if onwards towards the door. She stopped him, then, by placing a hand gently on his arm. Instantly, her cock flexed in response to her touch and intimacy. He turned to face her, his throat dry, his heart beating fast.

"Try to relax now, my pet." She smiled.

Again, despite her ever straining cock, he felt a sense of ease well within him. He knew his place, and wanted to be here. Whatever she had in store for him would be amazing, he knew that. She was right -- he must relax.

"The door?" She gestured, more sternly.

Stepping forwards he opened the door and the lobby of a cosy, warm hotel opened before him. He moved backwards and allowed her to step in ahead of him.

She sauntered in ahead of him, her perfume catching his nostrils as she passed by so close. Again, his breath caught in his throat. Clearly knowing her surroundings she moved towards the reception desk and rang the bell on the counter.

Within seconds a man appeared and greeted them both. As she stood and confirmed that she had, indeed, made a booking already her hand slipped into his below the view of the desk. He thought he was going to melt on the spot. Her words to the concierge were so calm and unaffected, yet she managed to toy with his hand beside her. Her fingertips stroked his palm as she reserved a private table for lunch and confirmed that she would like a paper in the morning. He reeled on the spot as she played with his hand until suddenly something snapped him back into focus.

"Yes, your bags have been placed in your room already, Ma'am".

So, he realised, she had pre-planned this location more than he had initially realised. Not only had she made a reservation in advance but somehow she had arranged for her bags to be waiting for her.

Still holding onto his hand she picked up the room key from the counter, thanked the concierge for his assistance, and led him away along the warmly lit corridor. He suddenly felt a deep sense of intrigue. He had many questions to ask her, but knew that the only thing that really mattered, now, was the fact that they were together.

Finally, she stopped in front of a door and handed him the key. He was to open the door for her, he realised. He inhaled a deep breath as the key slid into the slot. He believed he knew that once they crossed over the threshold of this room she would fully assert herself over him. He suddenly wanted to have a strong drink. His legs were practically numb, his pulse rate sky high. This was the moment he had been waiting for, and now she had given him the key he knew it was his choice to make. He must enter this room of his own free will.

Slowly, his hands sweaty and shaking, he turned the key and the door clicked open before him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hers Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 581 milliseconds