• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hers Ch. 04

Hers Ch. 04

She entered the room ahead of him and poured a new glass of wine. As he made his way into the room she stopped him just inside the doorway by raising her hand and then she pointed down towards the floor with a subtle flick of her finger. Spontaneously, he was kneeling before her again. His pulse quickened and he felt the now, more familiar yet very welcome, flow of rewarding submission course through his veins. She remained in front of him, holding the glass in her hand. Gently, she edged closer still. He remained before her, frozen on the spot; his head bowed as was now commonplace. Reaching out softly she then stroked her fingertips along the side of his face and purred. He thought he would explode with her touch; it was so sensual and seductive. Again he groaned aloud; desire and a new need to please her welling deeply within him.

She stepped away from him and sat down in 'her' chair. She then clicked her fingers in a request for him to join her and he had to shuffle on this hands and knees to reach her side. She appeared deep in thought for a while and he presumed she was carefully contemplating her next move.

He had not really had the time to consider what his position here might involve and the dawning possibilities filled him instinctively with deep joy and hope as well as dread and uncertainty. He always appreciated that she had the capability of turning on him at any moment she chose and his biggest challenge had been in learning to trust her over some considerable time. His developing and growing faith in her only served to deepen his adoration and devotion. He now wondered that if she were to treat him to such great delights now, whether he would have the strength or inclination to leave her when she was finished with him. A moment of silence passed between them.

Brought back to focus by her gently shifting position he realised she was closing in on him. Instantly he re-focussed. Again she reached out and stroked his face gently. Her eyes were softer as they made contact with his, but still he felt her ever-powerful dominance engulf him. It didn't matter to him how much she softened he knew she would always command him. Such was her power, aura, and control.

Gently she leaned in and placed the gentle graze of a soft kiss against his lips. Instantly his eyes closed as he felt the sensual touch of her mouth against his. He ached to kiss her back but knew she was telling him something in her actions and thus he refrained. Her cock jumped to life, from its semi-erect slumber and flexed before him proud and harder than before. His balls squirmed and pulsed. He wondered, in that split second, how it was possible for such a simple kiss to affect him with such intensity. The thought drove him down into submission further and he sensed the new, intensified, ache to serve her increasing.

"Strip for me." She asked him, almost politely, as she leaned back into her chair.

He uncurled and stood in front of her now, uneasy to be taller than her seated position, but she appeared totally un-phased. Slowly, he kicked off his shoes and removed his socks. Tingles of excitement and nervous tension flowed through him. She had trained him previously to follow the same routine each time he undressed before her. As taught he removed his jacket and tie, then his shirt and trousers, until only his shorts remained. He peeled these away from his body and then unhooked his watch and removed his glasses. He acknowledged her earlier statement that the spare chair was for his use and set his neatly folded clothing on the seat, placing the last, more delicate items on top. He knew that it was most unlikely that she would allow him to sit upon the chair at all. Adrenaline pumped through his body as he realised he was now entirely naked in her presence. With a deep sigh and slight groan he swallowed and accepted his submissive position in her company. Slowly, and with respect, he lowered his position, gently, and kneeled before her, hips positioned forwards, presenting her cock for her inspection. Again, she had exhibited a simple yet total control of him and he adored her for it.

The only item which remained about his person now was the chain and dog tag she had given him on the train. He was surprised now he had already become accustomed to the feel of her gift against his skin. He knew it was symbolic and felt he would never want to take it off. She would forbid its removal anyway. She smiled at him as she blew away another puff of smoke while lounging back in the chair. She looked so regal sat there as he lowered his head and felt in awe of her. This powerful yet understanding creature held the key to his happiness and inner completion and he felt whole and content to be here with her now.

She unfolded her legs and re-crossed them so that one elegantly clad foot bobbed directly in front of him again. He was kneeling in front of her comfortably now, his buttocks resting back against his heels; his spine relaxed and slightly arched.

"Present!" She demanded, pointing her toe out in front of her.

He knelt up, to attention, immediately and flexed forwards through her cock again. His shoulders fell backwards until his back was straight and his buttocks clenched as he strained his hips forwards in her direction. She smiled, apparently pleased with her pet.

"Do you like my new boots?" She asked, again teasing his balls with her toe.

He nodded again, the ever-present dryness returning to his throat. He could feel a film of sweat developing on his brow. If he was very lucky and well behaved she might just allow him to worship her. His whole body ached with deep desire to do so. As if reading his mind she moved her foot until the sole of her boot was pressing her cock backwards against his stomach.

"Gorgeous, aren't they!" She stated, not requiring a response.

A new deeper groan escaped from him now, as if the tension inside him had found a way out and was venting itself through his vocal chords. She read his response and stood up in front of him. Still smoking, her right hand crooked up towards her mouth, her left hand resting casually against her hip. Her presence was magnificent. Her long legs stretched out in front of him, still encased in the deliciously fitted trousers. She stood with her feet slightly apart, in a clearly dominant stance. He could feel her eyes burning down on him and waited the seemingly endless moment it would take for her command. Everything burned now, his hands, knees, eyes, face, cock and balls. His stomach churned and coiled with desire. The moment he had been waiting so long to experience was about to be given by her.

"Your time has come, my pet!" She purred. "Worship my boots!"

He thought he would burst with gratitude as he fell forwards onto his forearms beside her beautiful boots. His hands reached forwards tentatively around the boot of her right foot which she had moved towards him. He lowered his face towards the new supple leather and began to pant with a deep submissive joy as he felt her gaze down upon him from above. Gently, he placed a devoted kiss upon the upper side of her right boot and then moved across to her left. As he bent forwards to place the next kiss against the leather he felt her hand reach over him and gently stroke his back.

"Mmmmm... Good boy!" She cooed.

His head swam in the chaos of his feelings. Deep submissive desires whirled throughout his being and consumed him with an ever-growing admiration and devotion for her. Goosebumps rose from his back at her touch and his hips moved slightly in unison with her strokes.

"Now... Lay down!" She instructed him, firmly but with an ease to her voice.

He moved his knees from under him and sprawled his body out lengthways onto the soft carpet below him. Her hard cock felt uncomfortable beneath him and his weight pressed down against it. He eventually decided to place his arms flat against his sides and to turn his face to the left. A new shot of submission bolted through his body. He could almost picture his position as viewed by her from above. It made him feel small and weak, yet he appreciated that it would make her feel so strong and powerful. He sighed again, his ribs aching as the deep breath escaped from him.

"Close your eyes!" She demanded, while reaching to stub out her cigarette nearby.

He allowed his eyelids to fall shut and another wave of deep desire filled submission swathed over and through him. She moved around him and he sensed she was walking slowly in a large circle. Her gaze touched his skin as she moved almost silently. She had focussed on his buttocks and he flinched accordingly. Onward she paced until she had completed a full circle around him. His position was being confirmed by her movements; he was submissive -- to her and for her.

"Turn over!" She instructed him, her feet now inches away from his head again.

Concentrating, in order to change his position as seamlessly as possible he twisted his body until he was finally positioned on his back. Her cock strained freely now, presenting itself to her, for her inspection. He could almost feel her smile as he breathed carefully, swooning within the cocoon he felt wrapped invisibly around him.

She began to move around him again; this time in an anti-clockwise direction. She stopped inches away from his hips and remained stationary for a moment. It felt as if her eyes were somehow physically touching his skin with a direct ray of concentrated intent. His entire body felt alive as sparkles of electricity flashed throughout.

Next she moved onwards, down past his legs until she was standing directly in line with his feet. Carefully she slid the toe of her right boot between his closed ankles and used her weight to part his legs. New vulnerability swathed over him. His left leg was being moved aside and he focussed to ensure that his knee did not bend. She stepped forward into the void between his calves and then moved her left foot against his right leg. Again, his leg moved against the carpet until he was finally splayed out beneath her; open and exposed. Watchfully she moved within the space until her feet finally rested just above the line of his knees. The sides of her boots glanced against his thighs which made her cock flex in response.

"Open your eyes now, my pet." She requested; a notable contentment in her voice.

Slowly he allowed his eyelids to open. Immediately he was able to behold the vision of her towering above him. She seemed so much taller, stronger and majestically powerful as she slowly turned to look down at him. His pulse rate quickened as she held him in this moment. His mind raced as he contemplated his fate from below her. She looked into his eyes for a moment, seemingly reading his thoughts; perhaps even assessing his level of submission. He felt his face flush and glow. He wanted to smile for her but knew he could not move, not even in such a simple way. Her eyes began to descend along his body, tracing another imaginary line over his skin. He watched her face as she observed him. She was clearly registering every part of him, each hair, each mole, each mark, and each blemish. As her eyes moved her neck relaxed and he watched her stoop slightly to look down across his stomach to his pelvis. Her movement stopped.

"It is pleasing to see you so naked!" She purred, the wry smile returning to her lips.

He felt her inspect her cock and balls; his newly smooth skin fully on display to her observation. She purred again, tilting her head to one side then placing her hands on her hips she raised her right foot above him. He braced himself for some kind of forceful impact but it did not occur. Instead the sole of her boot came down gently over her cock and balls, making contact and applying pressure but in such a way that he felt no pain. Her smile became more focussed. Flexing her ankle she moved her cock under her careful touch. His eyes rolled closed again, in an involuntary response as he gasped for air. Despite the boots she felt him responding to her indirect touch and rolled her ankle again; toying with him. He could feel her cock pulsing and the movement within her balls. He sensed a distinct movement deep within and knew that pre-cum was now oozing out of him, for her. As if she could read his mind and physical responses she raised her foot to his thigh and scraped the soul over his skin. He had, indeed, leaked onto her boot and he felt the slimy secretion sticking to the hairs on his thigh as she cleaned it off.

Leaving him exposed, open and vulnerable on the floor she moved away from him. He could hear her moving around and heard a zip being unfastened. He did not dare to look over in her direction but remained totally motionless in the position she had placed him. Next he could hear a heavier movement and instinctively sensed that she was moving her chair across the carpet. The movement stopped. Next there was a clinking sound as she had perhaps placed something down on the glass-topped side table. Finally he heard the familiar creak of the leather in the seat of the chair. She had sat down again.

"Come here... on your knees!" She demanded; a new focus in her tone.

He scrambled up onto his hands and knees and struggled against the ache that welled deep inside her balls and in the pit of his own stomach. With his head lowered, his chin almost touching his chest, he crept over to join her. She stopped him in front of her and lifted the dog tag which was now dangling from the chain around his neck. She purred momentarily as she held the pendant between her fingers then released it so that it swung back against his skin. A tiny shudder passed through him. He could only hope that she was pleased with her possession.

"Now, on all fours, turn round and present your arse to me!" She ordered.

Instantaneously, he turned and leaned forward onto his hands, parting his knees slightly in order to display his arse to her.

"Mmmmm....Good boy!"

His head fell forwards as he swooned at her approval. He knew she was looking closely as his balls which now dangled down between his legs; he could sense her warmth on them. She reached forwards and stroked his left buttock and, without realising, he moved back onto her touch. Next, both of her hands were stroking both of his buttocks and hips. He could feel his pelvis moving slightly with her movements. Deep sighs escaped him as anticipation welled deep inside him like a vessel boiling over.

"Just relax my slut!" Her words only served to contradict her request.

He could feel his anus tingling, a new hunger sweeping over his body and consuming his mind. He thought she would make him worship her initially, as she had done so in the past, but now he sensed he was about to experience something very different indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hers Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 288 milliseconds