• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Transforming the Toy

Transforming the Toy

Toy knelt in silence and darkness, awaiting the arrival of her Master. Naked but for her collar, shackles, and nipple chain, she trembled violently on the frigid cement of the basement floor. She had been waiting thus for nearly two hours now.

Her Master had instructed her to ready herself with extensive enemas of both very hot and very cold waters, to shave her cunt and aching asshole perfectly smooth- had told her to be ready for a very hard night, though he was not angry with her. He told her to assume her waiting position, kneeling perfectly still in the dark, that he could see and hear her, and there would be severe punishment for less than perfect presentation. It had been nearly two hours. There would be punishment, she knew.

Twice now, he had caught her surfing gay pornography on the internet, though she knew full well her own Master was entirely hetero. When he'd asked her about it, she had squirmed, nervously explaining that just as men found girls with other girls sexy and interesting, so too, she found men Dominating other men so. He had laughed at her at the time. She hadn't seen the gears begin to turn in his devious mind.

The slave shut her eyes tight when the fluorescent lights flared into view, blinding her dark-adjusted vision.

"What are you?"

"Your slave, Master."

"What is my slave?"

"Anything that pleases You, Master!"

"ANYTHING?"

"y yes, Master," she whimpered, "Anything!"

"What is your safeword?"

"None, Master- There is nothing You can't do to me if it pleases You."

She hung her head at the last, still trembling, and he took a fistful of her hair, jerking her upright, forcing her to stiffen her posture.

"NOTHING?"

"Nothing, Master."

She sobbed softly with the last words, frightened of what he had planned that required such validation of her servitude before he would begin, but she made no complaint, and he smiled broadly, then took her cuffed wrists and pulled them behind her, snapping a toggle link between the rings to keep them secured as he uncoiled a length of soft rope and began binding her arms tighter, drawing her elbows far back until she let out a cry of pain. Her full breasts thrust up and forward, and her brow creased as she struggled to keep silent.

He reached around, let his caloused fingertips just brush her hardening pink nipples, and she gasped loudly- he knew how sensitive they were, especially when she was afraid. At his touch, they leapt, and hardened instantly to little pebbles, the auriolas creasing and stiffening as well. Little whimpering sounds came from Toy's lips.

You have such lovely breasts- it's really a shame what I have in mind. Still, you know I have a new girl- Little Tassie is my slut baby now. We both already know how you react to that treatment, don't we? I want something new from you.

He stepped away again behind her back, and she whimpered again, wondering what cruelty he had planned for her breasts which would be "such a shame". She hadn't long to wait to find out. The slender, soft ropes were wound about them in moments, trapping each in a painful harness, as he continued to coil and weave the cord between and around them,

until each stood like a hard, darkening bubble on her chest, and again she cried out, to his soft moaning pleasure, as he moved around and squatted down in front of his tormented girl, and flicked his rough fingertips across her nipples once again, drawing yet another sharp cry from her lips. He laughed.

"Beautiful. I want to make sure that they are at their most tender for the treatment I have planned."

With that, he pulled a pair of clamps from his pocket casually, and snapped each tight on her now-scarlet buds, almost indifferently, as his Toy squirmed and squeaked at the terrible pain. From his other pocket, he pulled out a chain, and a heavy lead fishing weight, and, still as casual as reading the morning paper, linked her already-tortured nipples together, then hooked the weight onto the chain and dropped it from several inches, drawing a little scream of pain.

"So sensitive... but they'll be more so soon. So sensitive that a single breath will get you screaming like that."

She knew he meant it- he'd focused on her nipples like this before, and he knew exactly how to make every tiny nerve ending throb and burn.

He took her by her bound arms then, raising her to her feet with a painful little yank, then pushed himself tight against her chilled, bared ass, and pushed her forward hard with his hand, pulling upward on her trapped arms, forcing her to bend at the waist, which dropped the weight again, and sent it swinging. As she cried at the pain, he forced his knee between her thighs, roughly kicking her legs wide apart, the weight swinging wildly, his toy beginning to cry and sob loudly now.

"STAY," he commanded, and knew perfectly well that she would- there was nowhere she could go if she'd wanted to.

Again he stepped away, and again, he returned casually, actually whistling to himself, as he stood in front of her, wielding a big, heavy pair of sharp steel scissors, with which he unceremoniously lopped off her long braid. That brought a fresh flood of tears, and he dropped the braid to the floor, running a gentle hand across her cheek.

"You want to please me, don't you, toy? Don't you want to make your Master happy? Were you lying when you said anything?"

"n no, Master-!" She gulped in a panic, and again he smiled, patting her on the now short-haired head.

"Good girl. Behave well. You'll thank me for all of this later, won't you?"

"y yes, m Master..."

With that he smiled encouragingly, and reached to the counter behind him, coming back with the clippers, flicking them on, and continuing to whistle as he shaved what was left of her hair into a short crew cut. She continued to sob, but bit back her cries, and swallowed hard as clumps of her auburn hair fell to the floor. When he was finished, he ran his hand across her velvety scalp, then reached back and patted her ass, causing her to sway, and the weight on her nipples to jump about, which made her let out a fresh squeak of pain.

"Only the beginning, sweet toy. Only the beginning."

He set the clippers down and walked behind her, running his hand along the soft, bare-shaven flesh of her exposed cunt and she shivered hard, to his amusement.

"You're crying, slut- but you're dripping wet. Should I listen to your mouth, or to your cunt? I know your cunt doesn't know how to lie..." He slid one finger deep in her without warning which made her moan softly, and squirm against it.

"Yes- you've learned to be a good little fucking whore, haven't you? But now you're going to learn a new role."

He pulled his finger free, scooping up some of the sticky wet of her, and stuffed it between her lips- the toy sucked eagerly, her blue eyes wide and innocent, still red rimmed with tears. As she sucked he reached beneath her and swatted at the weight, making her wince and cry again, still suckling his finger hungrily. Then he stepped away behind her.

This time when he returned, he was unwrapping a wide Ace bandage, and, beginning at her spine between her upthrust arms, he started to wrap her chest, the pull of the bandage pressing them, still bound, down lower. When he reached the chain and clamps, he quickly unfastened them, dropping them to the floor. She yelped out as the blood rushed back in, then again, as he continued, forcing her hard, purple breasts down flat against her chest, skipping over the quarter inch of those tight little rock-hard, bruised buds so that they swelled all the more, protruding sharply from the bandage, the cold air stinging them, even in stillness.

He looked her over, turning her a bit with his hands, then, satisfied with his work, stood her up straight, running his hands over the barely lumpy surface of her chest.He grinned as she squirmed at a terrible torturing pain she'd never felt before, then carefully unbound her arms.

"Stay," he commanded again, and she struggled to keep her arms back as the ropes had done a moment before. When he returned, he began to manipulate her, as if she were a plastic doll, twisting her arms around in front of her, then pulling a little tiny t-shirt over her arms, then over her head. It was a white "wife-beater" tee, with words she couldn't quite make out from above.

"Want to know what your new uniform says, whore?"

Toy nodded, and he laughed loudly.

"Yeah, that's the whole point of all this- your new uniform, isn't it. It says "boy toy". And that's what you're going to be for a while. My little cock sucking boy. Do you like that?"

She stared at him in shock.

"Oh yes- there'll be new rules for my cocksucker, too, of course, and we'll start on those next. But first, lets get the rest of your uniform on you..."

She didn't turn to follow him with her eyes as he walked behind her once again, running his hand across her dripping pussy, running his fingers softly over it, stroking her clit just enough to make her shiver and moan.

"You like that my little whore? Do you want me to fuck you? Too bad. Boys don't have cunts, do they?" He wrapped the belt of her new harness about her waist, and reached between her thighs, making certain to brush her tender hungry cunt with his wrist, then again with the leather of the middle strap, which he brought up along the crease of her enema-softened asshole roughly, before snapping it into place on the waistbelt at her lower back.

She could feel the smooth cold of latex tight across her wet hungry lips, and could tell that the harness blocked it completely- but as he adjusted it against her, something else became clear. At the front of the harness was a short, but very fat rubber cock, in an uncircumcised and very realistic model, and beneath it's base, it bore wide gills of the slick, cool latex- gills which, at his adjustment, settled into the folds of her labia, pressing hard against her clit, and rubbing against that little nerve-bundle with every shift and bounce of the rubber dong. She gasped at the sensation, and he laughed once again, and reached forward to give the cock a squeeze- Toy jumped with a little scream as a tiny spark of electricity shot through her clit.

"Very good, boy. You're learning already, aren't you. You like having your cock squeezed. All boys do. But you're a dirty little slutboy. You only get that when you're very very good. The rest of the time, you'll be sucking cock, and licking ass, and sometimes I might even fuck your tight little ass. Would you like that? To have your big daddy's cock up your little slutboy ass, hmmm?"

Toy's Master nearly rolled with laughter at the look on his slave's face. Then he reached out and grabbed her ear yanking her forward, and onto her knees again. He leaned in, brushing her sore ear with his soft lips, and whispering.

"I bet you're dripping, aren't you whore.... But you're not getting fucked there for a very, VERY long time. Not even if you beg. You're my boywhore. Understand?"

Toy nodded slowly, tears of fear and frustration slipping down her cheeks.

"The new rules. Let's get to those right away, shall we?"

He reached forward and gave her new dick a little squeeze once again, and she chirped at the spark, and nodded.

"y- Yes, Master!"

"That's rule number one. I am Toy's Master. You are not Toy now- you are my cocksucker, Boytoy. Boytoy will call me Daddy. And he is only allowed to say three things unless specificly told otherwise- do you know what those things are?"

Boytoy shook her head slowly, finding it hard to meet her Master's eyes.

"They are: Yes Daddy, No Daddy, and Thank You, Daddy. Understand?"

Boytoy nodded her head, for which her Master rewarded his new boytoy with a hard backhanded slap that sent the newly made boy sprawling to the floor.

"WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU, BOY?"

She scrambled to her knees, her hand to her jaw.

"Yes Daddy, No Daddy, Thank You, Daddy... Thank You, Daddy!"

He smiled. She learned quickly. It's why he loved her.

"Better. Now crawl. No- not on all fours- get down on your belly, cocksucker. Press that fat little dick against the floor. Boywhores are little-dicked begging worms, and that's what I want you to be, got it?"

She hesitated only a heartbeat.

"Yes, Daddy."

With that, she laid herself belly-down on the floor and squirm-crawled to her Master's boots, the flanges of the

chastity-belt cock dragging and pressing hard against her clit, making her moan and cry softly with every inch, her own weight squeezing against it and triggering spark after spark against her now hot and tender little clit. Her Master laughed hard at the sight, and the sound of her.

"Good boy. From now on, when I say crawl, that's what I want. Got it?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"I said you would thank me before we were done- do it, boy. Get that tongue out and lick my boots clean for me. If you do a good job, I might let you suck your Daddy's big cock. You'd love that, wouldn't you? You're a hungry little cocksucker, aren't you, boy?"

"y Yes, Daddy."

"Very good," he grinned widely, "Now lick."

***********

(More to come!)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Transforming the Toy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 423 milliseconds