• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Night to Remember

A Night to Remember

It was a two o-clock on a Wednesday morning when I saw headlights flash into our bedroom and heard a car pull into our drive. Peg and I had gone to bed at about one and she turned over and went to sleep and left me wanting her and laying in bed wide awake. I got up and went to the window to see John's SUV parked in our drive. I looked out at the curb and saw a car parked there.

John is Peg's black master. She spends Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights with him and the other nights with me. This satisfies a need that Peg has and I am happy to share her with John. Peg does what ever is necessary to keep John happy, including turning tricks for him.

As I heard the front door open, I reached for my shorts which were on a chair beside the bed, and headed for the front entrance. Peg gave John a key to our house and he can come here and fuck her anytime he wants. She is always available for John whenever he wants her. Slipping my shorts on, I meet John and two other black guys in the front hallway and follow John on into the den. I tell him that Peg has gone to bed and is already asleep, as if this mattered. John snaps back, get her up and ready to fuck. He tells me that the two guys with him are Ken and Slim Jim. Just call him Slim. Ken was sort of short and stocky guy and Slim was over six feet. No doubt, John brought them here to fuck Peg. Ken said, get the whore up and let us look at her, she might be to ugly to fuck. Slim added, now Ken, I really need some white pussy, we can cover her face if she is that ugly. John tells me to go get Peg and tell her not to dress because she will just have to take clothes back off.

I left them to go get Peg out of bed. I nudged Peg and whispered to her that John was here. At first she didn't understand. So I shuck her harder, John is here and he has two guys with him. I think they want to fuck you. Peg sits up in bed and rubs her eyes. Hurry up, and get ready for them, I tell her. Peg goes over to the dresser and starts brushing her hair and putting lipstick on. I make up the bed while waiting on Peg to make herself pretty. She reaches for some clothes and I tell her John wants her naked. I hand her a pair of four inch high black heels to put on. Her legs look so much slimmer when she is in heels. She follows me back into the den where the three black guys are waiting for her.

I could tell by the look on their faces that they were delighted with what they saw. There eyes opened wide as if to get a better look at Peg. Peg was standing there in front of them naked as the day she was born except for the heels. I was glad that they liked what they saw. John said, this is Ken and Slim and I promised them some white pussy tonight. Ken spoke up first saying, John, you sure do have yourself some good looking white pussy here. Slim said, I like, I like. They both moved close to Peg, Ken put his arm around Peg and started playing with her tits, Slim got down on his knees and began to feel and inspect her pussy. Peg put her hand down on Ken's dick and I could see it growing hard. Ken unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out for Peg to hold. His dick was only about eight inches long, but is was nearly as big around as a beer can. Wow, I thought. John asked the guys, do you think that she will do. He got affirmative answers for each of the guys. Well, then I will leave her to you and I will see you all later. With that John left. The guys hardly noticed, they were so preoccupied with Peg.

After about five minutes, the guys backed off Peg and started removing their clothes. I really wanted to see what Slim looked like. His dick was already sticking straight out so that he was having trouble pulling his shorts down over it. Finally as his shorts came down, I could see that he had at least ten inches. It was long and slim and came to a point at the head. They followed as Peg started toward the bedroom. I tagged along. Ken seeing me following told me that if I was quite and didn't interfere with them I could stay and watch. I moved a bedroom chair back away from the bed and sat down to watch.

Ken pushed Peg down on her knees and presented his cock to her mouth. Peg opened her mouth and engulfed the huge black cock. Thankfully, it wasn't too long. Slim moved up behind Peg to continue rubbing and fingering her pussy. After a few minutes, Ken pulled out and pushed Peg down on all fours. He followed her mouth, as he lowered himself to his knees. Slim moved up behind Peg and inserted his cock in her pussy. Both he and Peg let out a moan as he thrust his cock deep inside Peg. Slim reached for Peg's hair and pulled her head back to help Ken slid his cock to the back of her throat. My own cock was so hard as I watched and was pressing for release from my shorts.

Now, the two guys were at each end of Peg giving her everything that they could. Ken would slap Peg's face as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. Slim would smack her butt cheeks as he fucked the pussy. I could tell that Peg was loving it even though her moans could hardly be heard with Ken's cock plugging her mouth. When Ken would pull out far enough for Peg to lick his cock head and tongue his pee hole, she would answer them about being John's slut and John's whore. Ken would tell her that he wouldn't mind if she would become his whore. Slim would remind him that John might have something to say about that. After about fifteen minutes, they both pulled out and spin Peg around with Ken at her pussy and Slim at her head.

Ken moves up behind Peg with his monstrous cock. Peg has had cocks before just as big but I don't believe any were any larger around. Peg reaches between her legs and inserts a couple fingers into her pussy and spreads it open. Ken is still wet from just coming from Peg's mouth. He finds the opening and plunges his cock up to his balls into Peg's pussy. Peg's cries, yes, yes, fuck me hard with your big black cock. Ken starts pounding her pussy as he is slapping Peg's other butt cheek. Slim puts his hand under Peg's chin and lifts her face up. Ken gets her by the hair to hold her in that position. Slim slides his ten inch cock into Peg's mouth and down her throat. When a cock is not too big around, Peg is able to deep throat all of the cock inside her mouth. Slim then starts fucking her mouth just like it were a pussy. I am so close to cumming that I have to not watch as Peg is getting it from both ends.

After about seven or eight minutes, I sense that Ken is close to cumming. Slim withdraws his cock from the mouth and starts to jack it. Peg seeing that he is close to cumming, opens her mouth wide to receive his cum. She licks at the tip of his cock at the same time that he Slim is stroking it. Slim and Ken start cumming almost at the same time. Slim is spraying his cum onto her face, some of it finding her mouth. Some hits her cheeks and some on her nose and chin. Peg licks her lips clean and takes the cock back inside her mouth. Ken is grunting in pain as he empties his load of cum inside her pussy. I start cumming inside my shorts just at the sight of Peg taking the cum from these two black men.

Ken and Slim get up off the floor and go into the master bathroom. There they take a piss and start to clean their cocks. I get up and go over to Peg and help her up. She looks up at me as to say didn't I do good. Each of her butt cheeks are beet red from the ass slapping that they gave her. I kiss her as she slides her cum coated tongue into my mouth. Slim's cum taste hot and smooth. I then start cleaning her face with my mouth and tongue licking and sucking off the cum that missed her mouth. We each mouthed to each other, I love you so much.

The guys come back into the bedroom and make fun of the wet spots on my shorts. They continue to laugh at me as they ask, got any beer. Sure, I answer, I'll get it. I go into the kitchen and bring four beers back to the bedroom and hand each of them one. Peg sits between the two guys on the bed and I return to my chair. The guys ask all kind of questions about Peg and John and fucking, how long, when started, does she enjoy a good fuck, etc. As they are talking, they rub their cocks from time to time. I know, it won't be long until they are hard again.

When they finish their beer, Ken moves Peg to the center of the bed on her back. Slim moves over her and slides his dick into her cum filled cunt. Ken moves to her head and Peg starts to lick and suck him. They each reach for a tit, grasp the nipple and twist it and pull it out as far as possible. They pinch hard so Peg can feel the pain. Peg doesn't mind some pain while she is being fucked in fact it makes the fucking more intense she has told me. After about five minutes, Slim pulls out of the pussy and Ken rolls over onto his back. Slim lifts Peg onto Ken and she straddles Ken and slides his cock up into her pussy. She gives Slim's cock a few licks while she is on top of Ken. Slim then pushes Peg down over Ken and moves behind her, He rubs his cock over her ass crack looking for a hole. I knew that Ken was too large for a double penetration. Slim take aim at Pegs ass and positions his cock to go inside. Peg sensing that this is what Slim is doing tightens up. I think to myself, just relax your butt baby. Slim with his cock at the entrance slides his cock inside. Thankfully, he is not that big around. With the pussy juice and the mouth juice on his cock, he slide in with ease. Now the two guys are fucking in rhythm, one in her pussy and the other in her asshole. Now, Peg is loving it. She then tells them how good it feels and to fuck her even harder and harder. The guys are tiring out with all of the action. When Ken sees that Slim is cumming, he starts cumming himself, filling the pussy for the second time. Slim rolls of Peg and plops over on his back. Peg just lays on Ken as they catch their breath. I am hard again as I witness the guys getting off for the second time with Peg.

It is nearly daylight when they finish up and leave. Before they leave, they tell Peg that they will see her again. She tells them how good they were and with John's permission they are welcomed to come back at any time. Peg and I shower together and collapse in bed and sleep until afternoon. When we awake, Peg ask me, were they good, was I good, did you like it as much as I did. I answered yes, three times.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Night to Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds