• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Seduced By The Devil

Seduced By The Devil

12

As parties go, it was a good one. Lots of people, some I knew, most I didn't. It was put on by Jason and his wife Heather; they owned a thriving retail chain which no doubt paid for their sensational house. It was four levels high, and had enough rooms to get lost in. Downstairs was for entertaining, a huge BBQ area close to a swimming pool big enough to float a large boat in. A spa pool was discreetly shaded off to provide a little privacy when there weren't a hundred and fifty or so people milling around. A substantial stereo system pumped out music loud enough to wake the dead, which was connected to a projector and a huge screen so that deaf people could see what everyone was dancing to. A selection of live concert DVD's were played; and the festive atmosphere was such that one might think they were actually there. The main course had been good, and for a chocoholic like myself, the deserts even better. A fully catered bar provided anything from a chilled beer to exotic cocktails. So you can well imagine; everyone was having a good time, me included.

I had arrived alone; my current lady friend had let me down at the last moment. I guess it was her way of saying goodbye, and I would cross another name from my list. It had happened so many times before, I was kind of blasé about it now, women came, and women went. I'd just hit my fifth decade, and the likelihood of meeting little miss right had long since past. What I was left with now was a line of women who'd been married and now back on the availability list, or those who'd never been married which is scarier than the first group if you get my drift. By this time, these women were usually confident and street wise, and the idea of a long term relationship was abhorrent to most of them. Most wanted a good time without any baggage or strings attached, that's just how it was.

I guess I was kind of lucky, at fifty one I still had a thick head of hair, all my teeth and a body which hadn't quite turned to seed. I was vainly good looking, and spent considerable money on looking good. I liked the good things in life, like sports cars and nice clothes. I worked in construction as a project manager which took me all over the place, six months here, and a year somewhere else. I had no roots, although I owned an apartment which most times sat empty. If I was overseas working, I had an agent who would sub-let it for on a short term basis.

By eleven o'clock, the party was in full swing. I was happily content with a bellyful of good steak and dark chocolate washed down with a few beers. I mingled and chatted with people while keeping an eye out for any unaccompanied females of which there were plenty. I was eventually drawn to a tallish brunette of about my vintage, and we played the usual game of flirting and finding out a bit more about each other before any further obligations were made. I learned her name, which was Jackie, and that she was in commercial law. I was doing quite well until I recognized the first lingering symptoms of a migraine headache which plague me from time to time. From previous experience, I needed to quickly find a quiet dark place to hide in to minimize its debilitating effects. I eventually found Jason and advised him of my problem, he simply pointed upstairs and told me to make myself comfortable. I guess I was considered a good enough friend to be trusted to roam his house alone.

It was on the third floor that I found some solitude. The first two bedrooms were already taken by guest's children, and I carefully avoided those just as any sensible man would. My refuge was a large bathroom at the end of a hall at the front side of the house. It was far away enough away from noise the party, and provided the peace and quiet I was seeking. I washed my face with cool water, and then dried it on a pleasantly warm towel. Off to one side of the bathroom was a door leading to a toilet, I entered and sat on the closed plastic lid, then closed my eyes. After a few seconds, I pushed the toilet door partially closed to eliminate the dim light from the bathroom.

I don't know how long I had been asleep when someone entered the bathroom. I cursed the fact that I hadn't locked the bathroom door and came to the conclusion that I was about to pay the penalty. I forced my eyes open and peered through slightly open door, and it took me a few seconds to recognize the presence of Tracy Shannon in the arms of a man I knew wasn't her husband. I watched in quiet surprise as their embrace became more intense, and hands begin to wander.

Tracy was a striking woman, a dark haired beauty with a figure that attracted many lustful male eyes. I sat transfixed as her tall handsome seducer placed a hand under Tracy's dress and lifted it high over her brown thighs. Her knees sagged a few seconds later when his hand slipped between them, her suppressed moans just reaching my ears.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's nice." she whispered between kisses as his hand worked her into a frenzy.

I saw her hand slip down from his shoulder towards his trousers and search for his bulging manhood. For the next minute or so, I watched in fascination as their antics got more daring. The thought of declaring my presence was not considered for an instant, for what I was watching was deeply arousing, and my migraine now forgotten.

Katherine was then eased back against the bathroom vanity cabinet, and her dress again lifted high over her thighs. I caught the odd flash of blue panties between her parted thighs as she was fingered vigorously by her assailant.

"Is the door locked?" she whispered as he undid his jeans and let them drop.

"Yeah, we'll be okay." he assured her. "No one will disturb us up here."

I caught a glimpse of his erection as he stepped forward between her thighs; it was heavy with size, both thick and long. Balancing her weight on the vanity and the mirrored wall behind her, Tracy lifted her legs high off the floor, and with one hand eased her panties to one side. I could plainly see his cock slide between hair covered pussy lips, and with a little push, he eased himself inside her with little strokes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's nice and big." she moaned after a few seconds of long slow strokes.

He lifted her leg over high his shoulder which provided me with an even better view, and I could plainly see her pink pussy lips following the contours of his shaft.

"Better make it a quickie ." she whispered.

He began to pick up speed, and Tracy braced herself as best she could under his onslaught. She fought to keep quiet each time his slick shiny cock plunged deep and hard inside her, her face contorted as if in pain. As his thrusts became more physical, Tracy predicament worsened as she had trouble staying in the same position on the smooth vanity top surface.

"Hurry up." she complained. "I can't take much more of this."

It soon became obvious that her lover was having trouble reaching his orgasm, but he wasn't about to stop trying. He sweated and grunted as he demonstrated great stamina, but he couldn't quite manage it.

"How about doing it from behind?" Tracy suggested.

He stepped back and his cock dropped noisily from her pussy, Tracy eased herself from the vanity and turned around. She lifted her dress high and then bent over the vanity, her shapely bum nicely red from the friction of the vanity top. He lifted her dress higher over her back and then positioned himself close behind her. Tracy sighed deeply as she was entered again; she placed her folded arms on the vanity and lowered her face onto them. He placed his hand around her waist and then set to work on her again. I couldn't see quite as well in their new position, but it was enough to keep me interested. For the next few minutes, he grunted noisily as he thrust into Tracy, the slapping of skin loud and fast. Tracy was soon struggling; I think that his tallness and the angle of his big cock was causing her more than a little discomfort. Eventually she twisted away from him and turned to face him.

"Sorry, I can't take anymore like this. How about I just blow you?"

"Sure. That'd be good." he muttered through smiling lips.

Tracy pulled the same towel I'd recently dried my face with from the rail and placed it on the floor. She dropped to her knees, placed her hands on his thighs and pulled him closer. Using both hands, she cleaned his cock of her juices as best she could; then took him deep into her mouth.

Now I've had more than a few blow jobs in my time, some better than others. But I could see Tracy had a real talent. She rubbed her pretty face along its length before sliding her moist lips over it, her cheeks bulging under its wide girth. He sighed loudly and I couldn't blame him, and I was soon fondling my own bulging cock through my jeans. She took him deep into her mouth and then out again, she swallowed and flicked her tongue over the eye. She then took him in hand, and began to work him slowly, but picking up speed bit by bit. Every now and then she would dribble a little extra saliva to assist her busy hand work his shaft. They were now quite close to the door from which I was peeking; and I could see the bulging veins on his thick shaft as it was being worked.

"Ohhh yes darlin, that's real good. Just how I like it." he urged.

Using one hand, Tracy eased her dress from her shoulders and let it drop over her breasts. I suspect that she didn't want her dress soiled, but I wasn't in a position to ask. His hand slipped down towards her small pert breasts, but he couldn't quite manage to reach them from his standing position. Instead, he placed his hand on the back of her head in encouragement. Tracy was now working his cock at considerable speed to try and get the whole thing over with, but it didn't quite go to plan.

I don't think Tracy realized how close her lover was to his orgasm, nor was I when I come to think about it. But without warning, he must have fired a stream of cum deep into her mouth causing her to gag. Tracy pulled back as he fired a second time catching her firmly on her surprised face. Tracy let go of his shaft, and he quickly took himself in hand to finish the job himself. Leaning forward, he fired another three good shots catching her on the chin and neck before she could escape.

"You dirty bastard." she swore through cum covered lips. "Fuck you."

A very angry Tracy indeed had something to complain about, two thick globules of cum were hanging inches down from her face and threatening to drop onto her dress. She quickly scooped them up with her hands and then attempted to wipe her face. To add insult to injury, he stepped close and wiped his cock over her lips and left cheek until she pulled away.

"Fuck off. Jeeezus you're a real fucking prick for doing that." she growled.

He laughed as he pulled his jeans up and fastened them, "Thanks for that. You're a real sport. Give me a call sometime when your husband's not around."

And then he opened the door and walked out leaving an angry cum covered Tracy kneeling on the floor. She gingerly picked herself up from the floor and after relocking the door, turned to the vanity. I watched as she washed his cum from her hands; then using a facecloth, cleaned her face and neck. She raised her dress over her breasts and straightened herself up. She next lifted her dress, and with the facecloth wiped her thighs and pussy. She was just about to leave when I shifted slightly on the toilet seat causing it to squeak loudly. Tracy turned towards my door, and the look on her face was one of pure terror. I knew she couldn't see who it was, the lights were bright in the bathroom, and the darkness of toilet cubicle hid me from any recognition. But she knew that someone had witnessed her sordid act, and her fear had her rushing from the bathroom.

I waited a few minutes to allow my erection to subside, and then exited the bathroom. At the end of the hall stood Tracy waiting to see who exited; and our eyes met for a few seconds before she turned and walked down the stairs. Now she knew who it was that had been watching, and was that a good thing or not? Only time would tell.

By the time I returned to the party, there was no sign of Tracy, or Jackie who'd been the object of my earlier desires. I arrived home alone and horny, and in the end took myself in hand while visualising what I'd seen earlier. It was only after a quick lubricated hand job did I consider what the implications might be.

Before I continue with my story, I should tell you a little about Tracy's husband Benny. Benny managed a successful structural steel contracting company. We had worked together on several projects and got on extremely well. We weren't the type of friends that socialised together on weekends, but we enjoyed a beer or two once work had finished. Benny was a big man, tall, wide and heavily muscled from his early days when he worked steel. He was easy to get along with, always ready for laugh and a bit of fun. I'd met his Tracy a few times, and I can remember at the time thinking what a lucky man he was. They seemed a close couple, and what I'd witnessed that night had completely thrown me. She always seemed loving and affectionate when it came to Benny, and adultery wouldn't have seemed possible. I suppose it just goes to show how naive I am. The big question was whether I should tell Benny or not. It none of my business of course, but I think I'd want to know if my wife was playing around. What to do? I pondered the question for a few days, but because I never saw Benny, I didn't have to do anything.

I was late home from work on the following Friday night. I picked up a pizza on the way home which was demolished along with a well earned cold beer. After a shower, I settled in to watch a bit of Friday night sport on the wide screen. It was about ten pm when the doorbell rang. Visitors at that time of night were never good news, but it would take awhile to realize that this visitor was going to be no exception. I opened the door to find Tracy staring at me, I was kind of gob smacked and didn't say anything.

"Can I come for a sec, I need to talk to you?" she asked.

I hesitated for a second, but then nodded and stood back so she could enter. She smiled in appreciation and entered my not so humble abode, after looking around the lounge she took a seat on the couch. I managed to sneak a good look at her from behind, and she looked kind of good in a black top, tight blue jeans and a pair of black leather ankle boots. Even for an adulterer.

"I've come about the other night." she said once I'd taken a chair opposite.

"I guessed that."

She smiled nervously, "I take it that you saw everything that happened."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I was fighting off a migraine and the bathroom was the only place I could find that was dark and quiet, well it was for awhile anyway."

"I suppose I'd better explain myself." she replied.

"You don't have to; it's none of my business what you get up to."

"But you're one of Benny's friends, so you're bound to say something."

I thought about what she said for a few seconds, "Hadn't made up my mind. As I said, it's none of my business."

She looked at me with her big dark eyes, and even though she was on the mat, she still looked pretty damn desirable. She had one of those round baby faces that never seem to age, and with a nice haircut and a little makeup, she looked something else. I was tempted to let my eyes wander a little, but she held my gaze.

"If you want me to be honest, it's not the first time I've been unfaithful to Benny. In fact I do it quite often. Thing is, that Benny's not all that interested in sex, and I need more than he gives me. So I discreetly look elsewhere. I don't do it more than once with the same guy, so it's not like I'm having an affair or anything. It's just sex. "

"Does Benny know?" I asked.

Tracy shook her head, "Nope, and I don't want him to either. He would hate me for it."

"Then why do it?" I asked angrily. "He works his arse off for everything you own, and you do that to him."

My anger had removed some of Tracy's confidence, and she sunk back into the chair. She looked down at the coffee table and took in my half drunk bottle of beer.

"Can I have one of those?"

I wandered out into the kitchen and got her one from the fridge, then sat down again. We just sat and stared across at each other. By this time I'd cooled down a little.

"What happens if you bring home a disease or something?" I offered.

Tracy twisted in her chair before answering, "I go for married men. They are clean and discreet. I'm on the pill, and there's no need for condoms."

"What about the guy the other night? Who was he?"

"Someone I met downstairs. We snuck up for a quickie while his wife was dancing out by the pool. Kind of made the whole thing exciting, don't you think?"

"You're fucking unbelievable."

She smiled and took a sip of her beer, "I know."

"Where's Benny?"

"In Toronto for a couple of weeks, working on that supermarket thing."

I nodded, for I knew about the project even though the company I work for had nothing to do with it.

Our conversation eventually drifted away from her infidelity, and over a few more beers I guess we became more comfortable with each others company. She wanted to know more about me and why I'd never married, and I guess I was kind of flattered by her attention. Before I'd realize it, we had a dozen empty bottles in front of us. Tracy removed her boots and curled her shapely legs up under her on the couch. I guess we were both feeling pretty damned good when Tracy asked to use the bathroom.

She returned a few minutes later and surprised me by standing in front of me. Without a word, she began slowly taking her clothes off. Her black top was lifted over her shoulders and discarded; a flimsy purple bra supported her breasts. I sat transfixed as she bent down, removed her socks, then rising and undoing her belt buckle before unzipping her jeans. Her jeans were tight, and she had to wriggle them down over her hips and thighs before she could step out of them. She then stood brazenly in front of me with her hands on her hips so that I could get a good look.

And boy, did I get a good look; my eyes were drawn straight to Tracy's matching purple panties. Her narrow waist accentuated the flair of her wider hips; her thighs were wide and shapely with the tiniest little gap where they met. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other as if to tease me. I looked upwards to her smiling face, and she reached behind her back to unsnap her bra which was dangled in my face.

"I'm feeling horny, and I really, really want some good sex. So, I'm going to find your bedroom and lie down on your bed. And if you want to get your brains fucked out, you just follow me."

Tracy then turned her back on me, took a few steps before pushing her panties down and stepping out of them. She looked over her shoulders at me and grinned mischievously.

"I hope you're not going to disappoint me." she said before her beautiful swinging buttocks walked down my hallway towards my bedroom.

Now, my brain was telling me to be sensible, like walkout my front door and disappear into the night. However, my cock was yelling at me to run to my bedroom at a hundred miles an hour. A good man might have been sensible, but I was about to prove that I was not a good man, and that I was without courage, morals or willpower. I got up and walked into my bedroom.

Tracy was lying on my bed with her open legs facing me, a hand slowly caressing her pussy. She smiled triumphantly as I entered, and again the guilt of what I was about to do flashed through my brain, but it was to no avail.

"Come close and watch." she asked in a sultry voice.

I obeyed and stood close to the bed. I watched as Tracy's finger slipped up and down her shiny slit, and every now and then she would remove her finger to give me a good look. Her pussy had been shaved with the exception of a thin strip over the top and sides of her plush pink lips. Her erect clitoris had been pierced with a small stud with a blue stud. She grinned as my eyes feasted upon her round inner thighs now shiny with arousal.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Seduced By The Devil

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds