• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dressy Bessy

Dressy Bessy

All the lights in the house were out or dimmed. He came in, careful to not make too much noise. As he walked down the stairs, in the dim light he saw her. She was lying on the couch, on her stomach, legs crossed at her ankles; her head turned to the right. She was fast asleep.

He continued quietly through the house, got something to drink, and checked to make sure that he was alone. He again went to where she was sleeping peacefully. He stood over her for a moment, just watching her breathing, so relaxed, so beautiful.

She was always beautiful to him, and in her sleep was no exception. She lied there, on her stomach, head still turned toward him, with that slight smile of blissful slumber on her lips. Her brunette hair was lying softly on the pillow behind her. He gazed down to her shoulders, they were shining a healthy summer bronze from under her tank top straps. Down farther, to the small of her back, barely showing between her top and shorts. Her shorts, that she had talked about recently, cotton and short. They hugged her ass and showed off her legs, crossed at the ankle to bare feet.

For a moment, he stopped. He often looked at her with this feeling of love and desire, but he felt he shouldn't at this moment. He just couldn't help it. The feeling grew to a knot in his throat, and his heart beat so hard, he was afraid that she might hear. He managed to calm himself and move closer to her sleeping body. Always the sweet boy, he grabbed a near by blanket, and covered her with it, slowly, from toe to shoulders, gently, careful not to wake her. As he let go of the blanket at her shoulders, his heart began to beat harder again. Still leaning there, he kissed her gently on the cheek, then stood up. Making sure she didn't wake up, he backed away to the other sofa, where he laid down and watched her sleep until he too began to doze off.

In his slumber, it seemed like only moment later, her eyes opened softly, then closed quickly as she sneezed. He said, "Bless you," and smiled smugly at the dazed woman. She was startled and gasped as she turned to find her friend lying behind her. She frightendly panted, and sternly admonishing him, "Aghh, you scared the shit out of me!" He replied with a cutesy, half-teasing, "I'm sorry." She sat up and asked him, "What are you doing?" "Sleeping with you," he replied, pun intended.

She sat facing him now, and he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra under her tank top. He loved her unfettered bosom. He fantasized about the feel of soft cotton stretched tight to her skin. He licked his lips and blinked his eyes in a way that suggested his desire. He was brought back into the real world when she spoke again. "Sleeping with me, huh?" She said slyly, still groggy from sleep. He just smiled back at her. His cheeks grew a slight, bashful pink, and he unknowingly winked at her as she lay back down and stretched. Then, turning on her left side, cozying up with her pillow again, she closed her eyes. She seemed to be going back to sleep, but she spoke again, asking

"So, when did you get here?"

A few minutes ago, I guess," he said, not knowing how long he had been asleep. "I don't know, I came in and saw you there, so I got you a blanket, and I think I fell asleep too. I don't know how long I was out."

She only hummed. Just when he thought she was asleep again, she sat up, turned around, and laid down facing away from him. He worried that she was wise to his eyeing her while she slept. She knew that he loved her, she knew that he found her immensely attractive, and there wasn't a TV on or anything else to draw his attention. He feared that the jig was up, but he tried no to worry. He knew she would come to him if she needed him.

As she lay there, she seemed strained. She stretched and squirmed. He asked if she was alright. She said, "Ya, I've just been cleaning all day. I'm kind of sore."

"Where are you sore?" he asked softly.

"Where aren't I sore?" she answered jokingly. As she laid eyes closed, he got off the couch and quietly came up behind her. He began to rub and massage her shoulders. Her eyes again popped open, startled by his sudden touch. She tilted her head back and asked what he was doing. He just smiled at her, and sat her up.

She was kind of hesitant at first, but his hands felt so good. She loved the way he touched her. So she let him sit her up. Still massaging her shoulders, he slinked in and sat down behind her. He rubbed up and down her summer-bronzed shoulders, and on her upper back. Back up and down again. He didn't know what he was doing, but she seemed to be relaxing, so he must have been doing something right. He continued down, massaging her waist, and lower back, and back up and down...up and down...and he saw her kind of loosely rolling her head. He knew she was enjoying his touch. He worked the muscles in her back, and climbed again to her shoulders, slowing his pace with every motion. He reached her shoulder and to the back of her neck. He slowly and gently kneaded the skin down her neck to her shoulders again.

Suddenly, she gasped...a kind of pleasurable, sighing gasp as she felt him slowly work the straps of her tank top off of her shoulders and down to rest on her arm. She calmed as he gain rubbed her shoulders, but he was silently ecstatic by her reaction to his innocently intended gesture.

After a while of rubbing her shoulders, he gently slid her tank top straps back to their rightful place, then walked his fingers down her spine again, to where her bare back showed slightly from under her shirt. He slid both of his hands under her tank top and continued rubbing her back...slowly, gently, and mostly sensually. She gently panted as his soft hands met her bare skin. He knew she was really enjoying his touch. He worked his hand over her tight back, kneading every knot, rubbing every tight muscle until he fingered up and down every rib at her sides. At one point he accidentally touched the side of her breast, and she jumped a bit. He knew then that her desire was beginning to boil. He reached around her stomach, pulled her gently closer, and kissed her softly between her shoulder blades. Then he just couldn't stop.

He kissed all along the top of her back, up her neck, and along her shoulders...slowly and softly, his hands still holding her waist. He leaned back and pulled her close, her back lying on his stomach and chest, and her head fell back to rest on his left shoulder. He again wrapped her in his arms and paused. He looked down at her face, eyes closed, relaxed, and seemingly waiting for his next move. A moment later, she looked up and saw his blue eyes looking down on her. She closed her eyes again as he began to lean closer, and he kissed her. A tingle went through both of them. She, leaning against him, could feel something growing in his shorts as soon as they touched their lips together. They had a spark, some kind of magic.

She reached up with her right hand and put it on the back of his head, as they continued their embrace. His hands gently slip up and down her stomach, wrinkling her tank top. With each pass, his hands moved higher, and the higher they reached, the more excited she got.

She shivered with passion, as his hands rubbed over her breasts, slightly, softly, from outside her shirt. Her nipple perked up through her top, and his caress became rougher with ever moment. He slid his hands down once more clutching the hem of her tank top. She leaned forward just enough so he could remove it. Slowly he slid the shirt up, exposing her stomach, and further still, exposing her luscious breasts, and further...She raised her arms, as he pulled the tank top over her head and tossed it aside. She lay back again and noticed that he had gotten harder. He caressed her naked skin and kissed her neck, cheeks, ears, and lips.

She began to slide up and down against him. He grabbed her by the waist and stopped her sensual motion, and whispered, "I'm in control tonight." She was kind of shocked. He had never been so bold to her before, and she was kind of more excited by this side of him. He nudged her body forward, and stood. Still holding her, he laid her down gently. Standing in front of her, he lifted his shirt off and tossed it aside. He leaned to her, kissing her lips. Soft kisses; passionate...Slight nibbles that sent a shock down each of their spines. He continued to her cheeks and ear lobes, slowly, softly, and down her neck. He could hear her sighing quietly as he worked his lips and tongue along her collar bone. He teased her, as he would venture southward, and right back up, till he could not wait. He wanted to feel her nipples stiffen in his mouth. He ventured his opening to the soft tissue. She arched her back as he nuzzled the skin of her breasts, both sides. Then lead his lips down the division between her tits, and around the cup, finally spiraling his tongue around her right nipple. It perked up with very little stimulation. He smiled as his teeth gently bit it, flicking his wet tongue on its very peak. He progressed, and took her left tip between his lips, lapping in, flicking it, and nibbling it till it was as erect as the right. She squirmed with delight, and a bright smile shone across her lips. He paused, and looked down at her beauty. Her eye barely opened before his smile met hers again.

Sweat was beginning to saturate both of their skin. His hands caressed down her sides, and grabbed her at the waist. He again guided his lips southward, between her tits, to her stomach. He tongued her navel ring and her belly button with the same care and passion as her nipples. She loved him to do this. Her bright smile again grew. His hands slid down to the waist of her shorts, and he slipped his pointing fingers under the elastic band, and stretching it just enough out of the way for him to kiss all along the top hem line of her panties. She writhed again arching her back. Her damp skin tasted so sweet, and he could now begin to smell her sweet juices that awaited him below. Right -- left -- right -- left, he slowly slipped her shorts down, inch by inch exposing her panties, cut along her thighs. He kissed the fabric, and along the outside edges, down inch by inch. He could tell she was already growing wet as she felt his lips so close to her spot. Inch by inch, the shorts slid off of her hips, down to her thighs. She raised her knees, as he pushed them down and finally they joined her tank top on the ground.

He wriggled back up her body, their bare chests rubbing together, as he kissed her lips again. She reached up, wrapping her arms around him, lightly scratching his back. It had been so long since he had been touched liked this. He could have cum right then, but he knew that this meeting on this night, it was not about cumming, it was not about him or her; it was about them together. Two people, two bodies, two spirits intertwining as one. It was love in and of itself. He calmed his desire to explode in his shorts, and concentrated on the moment in this light while their lips were still locked to each other's.

The room grew hot, their sweat thickened and beaded on their skin. He leaned back from their embrace, and rolled beside her on the couch, her left arm still wrapped behind him, he slid his right arm under her neck. He stared down at her face, as she looked up, they both smiled. He sighed. She was beautiful. He walked his free fingers down her chest, attending again to her left nipple, and down, tickling, brushing, sweeping his fingertips along her glistening skin. He leaned in again, and kissed her, distracting her from his hand working down the outside of her panties. He cupped his hand between her legs, and used his middle digit to massage her opening. Her panties were damp already, and this was causing her to open more. She grew more enthralled with every touch. She reached her free hand up to his chest, and swept her fingers up and down his bare skin. She teased him a bit, but could not help but to try to cross his southern border. He felt her finger try to fidget with the button on his shorts. He stopped all of his activities instantly, grabbed her prying hand, and laid it gently across her own stomach. He looked down at her, straight in the eyes. With a sly smile he admonished her again, "Uh-uhhh, I'm in charge."

She fell back on her pillow, acting jokingly frustrated and pouty, she turned her head away from him. He slid out from behind her, and stood up at her feet. He unbuttoned and slowly unzipped his shorts. He loved to be the 'showman' so he did a little silly dance as they slipped down his legs to the floor. They both giggled a bit as he stood there down to nothing but his boxers. His dick was trying so hard to peak through the top of them, it was so hard, and dying to be inside of her; Not just yet though.

He looked down at her lying there in nothing but a thong. He took a moment to soak it in. He stepped down to his knees beside the couch she was lying on, put both hands on her knees, and snaked his body between her legs...periodically kissing the inside of her thighs as he traveled to her sweet, wet box. His heads reached as high as her belly, as he kissed her navel, and then down again. Again he caressed her skin around the seams of her panties. He grabbed the thin strings that wrapped her thong around her waist, and slid his head down to kiss the inside of her thighs as his hands followed with her underwear in tow. He slid them all the way down to her feet and let them fall like a feather to the ground.

From her feet, he lifted her legs up over his shoulders, alternating kisses on the inside of her thighs, already wet with his saliva and glistening from her sweat. She could sense his embrace coming ever closer to her pussy. She was dying for his mouth to make contact, for his lips to tickle her clit, for his tongue to enter her...for him to enter her. Just when she thought she could take no more teasing, his lips met her. His tongue parted her pink flaps, and he began lapping at her moist pussy. His tongue zigzagged and spiraled, licked slowly up and down and ravenously round and round. Occasionally he we barely tap her clit and she kind of jumped...he was determined to drive her wild before he gave her what her body was yearning for. He slid his tongue inside of her, just barely. Oh god, it tasted so good. He loved her taste. His tongue moved around that tight space like a ballroom dance, and finally it met her clit, flicking and dancing around it. She could hardly contain herself. He sucked the little nub between his lips, he caressed it gently with his tongue...she began to pant harder, and moan...he tongued it harder and faster...she rocked her hips and arched her back again...he continued steadily...and she tensed up, her legs squeezed around his head, and she blew. He continued, sipping at her cum, licking at her still. His lips and cheeks were wet from her juices. But he still stayed, head between her thighs. Caressing her most sensitive spot. He slipped his right should out from under her leg and reach up grabbing her right tit. Pinching her nipple, and grabbing her breast in his hand. He swept his fingers along her tits, squeezing her perky tips, while still tonguing her pussy, still paying extra special attention to her clit. It was not long until she again came. He drank from her again until his cock was so filled with desire that he could no longer contain it.

He brought his face up from between her legs, and looked down her stomach and through her breasts, coated with a fine dew, and saw her head lying back still trying to relax. Her chest heaved in and out with her heavy breath, but he didn't want her to calm down yet. He pulled himself up, and inched up over her, sliding slowly, lubricated by their sweat, slipping up her body till his eyes met hers, closed. She could sense his positioning, and opened her eyes to see his love filled eyes, and his satisfied smile staring down at her. His manhood was caressing the outside of her sex, teasing her pussy even more. He leaned down and kissed her again, she could taste herself still on his lips. Their embrace remained unbroken as he moved his left hand from her side, up her arm, and to her collarbone. His index finger caressed the contour of her chest, to the center, and down through the valley between her two luscious mounds, down her belly, through her pubic hair, to where his and her sex met. He passed just over her clit and she shook slightly, before he clenched his hard cock, and guided its head into her. Her back arched again as he slowly pushed the tip of his probe, spreading her curtains. Her body tensed up, and she gripped the cushions of the couch in her fist as she felt him enter her. He moved slowly, barely in, then out, wriggling in slightly deeper with each motion. He broke their kiss, and raised his head to stare into her eyes as he made his final push, fully penetrating her.

He could feel every slight detail of the muscles wrapping him inside of her as he rocked his hips between her thighs, slowly, enjoying sharing every moment with the woman he loved. His eyes stayed directly staring into hers; His lips still shone a slight, gleeful smile. She reached her arms up to him, wrapping her hands around the sides of his stomach, feeling each sway of his body meeting hers. She slid her hands, up and down his sides, over his ribs, and lightly scratched his back with her fingernails.

With each pass her scratches became more passionate -- harder, deeper -- Till he had to break his locked stare because of strange pleasure they provided. She managed to giggle at him between her deep breaths, as he twitched on top of her. She managed to say, "Ha-ha, you like it," barely loud enough for him to hear. His smirk grew wider as he slightly laughed in response. She suddenly pulled him down to her, he went to kiss her, but she dodged her head to his left shoulder, and bit it, much harder than he liked. "Hey now," he yelped, "none of that. Do I need to remind you who's in charge?" She answered him, "But this is my night, and I like to bite." They again shared a soft giggle as they continued: him inside her, rocking his hips between her thighs. She continued again, scratching his back. He leaned down and kissed her, then held his head just above hers, with that larger grin still stretched across his lips. He bit his lip and put on "puppy dog" eyes, causing her to giggle again before he leaned in to kiss her once more...on the lips, to her cheek, to the right, where he lightly nibbled on her ear, and down the side of her neck. She shivered slightly as he rose above her face again, and saw her lying, eyes closed, with her smile turned into an impassioned smirk.

Her breath grew deeper still, as her body undulated to meet his every motion. He rocked and rotated ever slightly faster as his member pulsed in and out of her, back and forth, too and fro...till her body began to tense up. Her nails gripped deeply into his back, her arms locked in place. Her back arched pushing her breasts toward him, and the wall of her pussy clinched around his cock. Her breath paused as she peaked, and then panted heavily as she released. The muscles inside of her pulsed around his throbbing member, as he became to excited to continue. His throb paused as the pool of cum filled up, and then he exploded inside of her.

Their sway slowed, their breath calmed...he let his arms unlock and laid down, letting their sweat soaked bodies meet. He lifted his hand up to meet her cheek, turning her face to him. Their eyes closed and their lips met. Despite still trying to catch their breath, they embraced each other most passionately.

He slipped his cock out from inside of her, and slid his legs to lie his whole body at her side. She backed from her embrace to try to catch her breath. She stared directly into his eyes, he stared back at her. Both of them gasping for breath, she could see the love of his soul through his eyes. She whispered through her gasps, "That was amazing." Tears kind of welled up in his eyes, and he looked away for a moment. He sniffled, and looked back. Her eyes shone with curiosity and sympathy as he managed to utter, "I learned over the past few months that I was too in awe of being with you, when I should be concentrating on becoming one with you. Sharing this expression of love together; That's what this is all about." His tears began to drip down his cheeks, as she slightly smiled back at him. He sniffed, and wiped the slight streams from around his eyes. He looked her deep in the eyes again, and said, "I love you," and his lips met hers once more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dressy Bessy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 472 milliseconds