• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Something Different

Something Different

Dave clicked the handcuffs around my left wrist, fastening me to the headboard of his king sized bed. I loved when he tied me for him to use my body however he liked. My pussy was already wetting my lacy black thong that I was wearing with my little black mini skirt and sheer tight black tank top. Dave loved this outfit on me. He loved that he could clearly see my nipples hardening through the see-through material. My large natural 40J breasts were his favorite feature about me. My nipples were very sensitive and he loved to flick the leather end of my leash against them, making me jump at the bite of it, but making me so hot at the same time.

"I have a surprise for you today, my little fuckslave. Something new for my cocksucking slut." He was just wearing a pair of loose shorts and I could see his thick cock straining at the fabric at whatever idea he had.

"I'll do whatever you ask, my master." Talking to him like this turned him on, and I was hoping he would hurry and fuck me. I was dying for him to rip my panties off and push his thick cock into me until I was screaming. "Your little slut will be happy for whatever you give her."

"Oh Lilah, just wait and you'll see how different today will be, my pretty little fucktoy, but you will have to be a good girl and promise to do whatever master asks you to."

"Anything master asks, I promise."

I was hoping he would jump me right then because that was the way it usually played out after talking dirty to each other like that. But then the phone rang, and he left to go answer it. "Just stay wet and ready for me, my slut."

I sighed. Now how long would I have to wait to come?!

It had been at least fifteen minutes, and I was pretty annoyed at being put off, when he appeared back in the doorway. He came in and stood over me, just as hard as he had been when he left. "Untie me Dave, you left me waiting too long and now I'm not in the mood anymore."

"Oh, no, my sweet slut. You promised to do whatever I wanted, and now you will. You don't really have a choice tied to my bed do you?"

This was something new. Usually he talked like I was his to control, but he had always let me have my say of what I wanted and he always let me go when I asked. He made a motion out the bedroom door at something I couldn't see. Three naked men walked into the room and looked at me hungrily.

Now I started to struggle against the handcuffs, trying to reach the safety clasp to unlock them. "Dave, this is not funny. Let me go now! Please!"

"Now, now my dear, you said you'd be happy for whatever I gave you. Now I'm giving you three men to be a slut with, while master watches."

"Please Dave-"

"Not one more word, Lilah! You are my slave and I want to watch these men fuck you until your sweet, tight pussy is dripping with cum. So that's what we'll do."

He gestured for the first man to join me on the bed. He was a big, blonde man with a tattoo around each bicep and a gold earring glinting in one ear. I recognized him from Dave's favorite bar. His name was Justin. He was in good shape, with a flat belly and strong arms, about 6'3" with an average sized cock. And he was definitely aroused watching me waiting on the bed. In his hand was a small pocket knife. He flicked it open and ran the flat edge down my bare chest toward my top. I looked at Dave, afraid of what was going on.

"We are going to cut your clothes off now slut." Justin said as he slipped the knife under the shirt. The thin material split with no effort. He pulled the edges apart and tore it off of me. He moved aside a little as the next man came onto the bed between my legs.

He was also tall, maybe about 6'2", and very bulky. He was shaved bald, but kept a goatee. His cock was average thickness, but very long when hard.

"Brett, pull her skirt off." Dave said. Brett ran his hands up my legs and curled his fingers under the waistband of my skirt. He pulled it slowly down and off of my trembling body.

"Dave said you were sexy, and he was right. I can't wait to bury my cock in that tight ass and watch you squirm while I fuck you and leave you begging for more."

I started to whimper. It was suddenly scary to have these strangers wanting to fuck me, while I was tied and helpless. I had never enjoyed having a cock in my ass and I was pretty sure I didn't have a choice now.

"Don't worry pretty fucktoy," the last man said, "we'll be gentle. Mostly." He was shorter and stockier. More Dave's size, about 5'10" and built bigger around than the other too. He had thick curly dark hair and dark eyes. His cock though was much bigger than I had ever had. He was thick and long and was growing as he watched me looking at it. I had met him before, his name was Jack.

Justin cut my thong off with one stroke of his knife. I was naked and at their mercy now.

Brett moved up between my legs farther and put two of his fingers into me. I wasn't as wet as I had been earlier and his fingers hurt as he pushed them roughly up my pussy.

"I don't think your slut wants us Dave. She's not wet at all."

"Oh, she wants it all right. She wants to show me what a little slut she really is. And what an obedient slave she can be. Start fucking her and she'll start screaming for more." Brett pulled my legs apart further and rubbed his cock against my slit. Now Justin was stroking my breasts and licking and biting at my nipples, and Jack was just watching stroking his huge cock. Dave brushed my hair back from my ear and started whispering to me.

"Come on, my fuckslave. Don't you want to feel three cocks in you at once? You told me once it was a fantasy."

The rubbing and licking and Dave's words in my ear were starting to turn me on against my will. Brett's cock was now inside me. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter as he pumped into me. Justin got onto his knees and brushed his cock across my face.


"Suck it, slut." Dave whispered in my ear. "Don't you want that cock deep in your throat?"

"Yes, master," I opened up my mouth and sucked his hard cock deep into my mouth. He groaned and braced his arms against the wall as he fucked my mouth. God, it felt so good to have cock in my mouth and pussy at the same time! I wanted more, to get fucked harder! I worked my body hard against Brett as he kept fucking me. His fingers dug into my hips as held me to get deeper.

Dave reached up and unhooked my handcuffs. "I'll think she'll cooperate now, won't you slut? Do you want more cock baby?"

"Please master, please. I want to be fucked so hard!"

Jack laid down on the bed his cock stretching upward. The other two men pulled me on top of him and I greedily slipped my pussy down over his huge cock. It stretched my pussy as I worked up and down on him, tearing me a little as he fucked me. But, God, he felt so good! I could feel a huge orgasm building up. Then I felt another set of hands on my hips. I felt teeth biting the back of my neck.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum!" I moaned as Brett's hands went around to pinch my nipples.

"No, slut." Brett growled. "I want to feel you cum with my cock in your ass. Bend down and push those slutty tits against Jack's chest."

I was still a little nervous about being fucked in the ass by this man, but I knew that I would be put back in the handcuffs if I resisted and I didn't want to lose Jack's huge cock working in and out of my pussy. I leaned down against Jack and felt Brett's cock, still wet from my pussy, pushing against my other hole. He took my ass with a brutal thrust, and began fucking me without mercy. I screamed against Jack as he bit my neck, hard. I felt another hand in my hair and turned to see Justin low on his knees.

"Suck me, slutty little cocksucker." He said as he pushed his cock deep into my throat. The three men fucked me, filling all my holes, until I started to moan around Justin's cock.

Oh, god, I could feel the strongest orgasm I'd ever had building...I pulled back from Justin's cock, but kept stroking his long hard rod.

"Oh, god, oh god!! I'm cumming!" I screamed as my pussy gushed cum onto Jack's hips and throbbed around his dick thrusting in and out. Justin pushed his cock back into my throat and pumped even harder, pushing it down deeper as I started to gag a bit.

"That's it slut, just because you've cum doesn't mean you're done. You're here to serve us until we're all satisfied."

My master had moved in closer to get a better view of me being fucked in all my holes. "I love to watch your body being used however I say, slave. Do you like showing your master that you'll do whatever he asks for?"

Brett moaned behind me, and bucked into me as he filled my tight ass with his hot cum. He pulled out and I could feel his cum dripping back out of my stretched little hole.

I groaned as I sucked Justin's cock and put my hand between his legs and rubbed his ass with my fingers. I pushed one finger in slowly, and he shouted that he was cumming.

"Please, cum on my tits! I want your cum dripping down me!" I begged as I pulled his cock from my mouth and pumped it with my hand over my enormous breasts. There was so much cum as he shot over my tits with shot after shot. "Mmm...thank you..." I rubbed it into my skin with my hands, and then reached down and pulled one cum-soaked nipple into my mouth. I sucked deeply and then licked what I could off with my tongue.

"I want you on your hands and knees, slut." Jack said to me.

I rolled off of him and got down on all fours in front of him. My breasts hung down near the sheets, still dripping cum. He came behind me and gripped my hips painfully as he savagely thrust his cock into my pussy. He fucked me hard, like an animal. I was screaming every time he pushed to the hilt. His huge cock was hitting bottom with every thrust and stretching me unmercifully. Then he pushed with all his strength and yelled as he emptied his cum into my abused pussy.

He got up from the bed and all the men left the room. I just laid back on the bed and thought. Master was right, today was different. And I couldn't wait to do it again...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Something Different

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds