• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • In the Park

In the Park

We had finished our picnic lunch and were lying in each other's arms on the blanket. I drifted off to sleep for a few minutes, and I awoke to him rolling me onto my back, and gently kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back without even opening my eyes. I put my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me and deeper into the kiss. Our kiss quickly became passionate as I slipped my tongue between his lips, still tasting the strawberries from before. He gently bit my lower lip and pulled on it with his teeth and I sucked his tongue between my lips, making him groan. I could feel his cock get hard against my thigh and I smiled, knowing where this would lead.

He reached up and pinned my arms over my head, holding them there with one hand as his other hand slid under my shirt, up my stomach, to my breast. I arched my back, pressing my breast into his hand as I felt him run his thumb across my hard, sensitive nipple. He pulled my shirt off me, and then reached under me to unfasten my bra, and pulled that off as well. He ran his hands over my stomach and breasts, touching me all over, making me tremble. He leaned down to kiss my neck, lightly licking and sucking. He kissed down to my breasts, licking circles around one, getting closer and closer to my nipple until he finally took it into his mouth, lightly biting my nipple, and then moving to the other breast to do the same. Finally he took my nipple into his mouth, sucking and gently biting it until I was gasping and moaning.

I gently pushed him away and sat up to pull his shirt off him, moaning softly as I ran my hands over his stomach and chest and shoulders. He pushed me back onto my back and kissed me once, before moving down to my neck, my chest and my stomach. As he teased me, he unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt, pulling it off me, quickly followed by my panties. He pushed my legs apart and got between them, licking me once, starting at my hot, wet hole and licking all the way up to my clit. I gasped at the intensity of the feeling. He pulled away to my knee, kissing my inner thigh, slowly making his way back to my pussy. He licked me again, and then pulled away to the other knee, slowly kissing back to my pussy.

As he licked my pussy again I ran my hands through his short hair, holding him to my pussy. He laughed softly before licking in earnest. He licked up and down, tasting all my folds, teasing my clit. He slid one, then two fingers inside me as he licked and sucked my clit. I moaned louder and louder as I got closer to my climax. Finally I came hard, and he just kept licking my sensitive little clit. After my orgasm I had to push him away, unable to take all the stimulation. He pulled away to kiss my thighs as he continued to fuck me with his fingers.

When my breathing slowed a little he pulled his fingers out of my pussy and immediately replaced them with his tongue, fucking my hole with his tongue. I moaned and arced towards him, savoring the sensation. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and reached around with one hand to gently rub my clit with his thumb. I moaned louder at the extra stimulation and pulled him closer to my pussy. I came again, even harder than before and as I came down from my orgasm he came up to kiss me and I could taste myself on his lips and tongue. As we kissed I reached down between us and wrapped my hand around his rock-hard cock.

He groaned softly as I guided him to my pussy, letting just his head dip into my hot, wet hole before sliding him up and down my pussy, using his cock to stimulate my clit. He pushed my hand away and took over, teasing my pussy with his cock. He finally guided his cock head back to my tight hole and looked me straight in the eye as he slid inside me. I gasped as he filled me, unable to control myself. He slid into me painfully slowly, letting me feel every inch of his cock, savoring the tightness of my pussy. When he was completely inside me he held still, not moving at all except to kiss me gently.

After a minute I was unable to take the stillness so I started to move my hips in little circles, feeling his cock move in me slightly. He pulled my legs up over his hips and I wrapped them around his back, loving being so close. He slowly started to pull out of me until just his head was inside me, then he slid back in. He continued fucking me slowly like this until I was begging him to fuck me harder. He pulled out slowly again and paused with just his cock head in me. I contracted my pussy to massage his head. He closed his eyes momentarily and when he opened them he looked over my body, taking in my full D-cup breasts, my flat, smooth stomach, and my sexy hips.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, he started to fuck me hard, slamming his cock all the way into me in one swift stroke, then pulling out slowly, just to slam into me again. I moaned and gasped, feeling his cock rub my G-spot over and over. As he fucked me harder and faster I got closer and closer to my orgasm. I ran my long nails down his chest and around his sides to his back to pull him deeper into me. Finally I came and as I did I locked eyes with him. I could see the determination on his face as he held back his own orgasm as my pussy contracted around his cock.

He slowed his pace as I came down from my orgasm and kissed my lips and neck until my breathing was closer to normal. I relaxed a little, letting him fuck me gently and kiss my neck. After I regained some of my strength, I caught him off-guard and flipped us over so he was on his back and I was straddling him. I sat up straight and rode his cock while touching myself. I ran my hands up my stomach to my breasts, softly fondling them and tweaking my nipples. I continued to fondle one breast as I brought my other hand to my mouth and sucked one finger, getting it nice and wet. I dragged that finger down my chest and stomach, leaving a wet trail. I softly started to rub my clit in little circles and closed my eyes and threw my head back, loving the feeling of being completely full with his cock and my own teasing of my clit and breast.

I opened my eyes again and I could see how excited he was watching me touch myself while riding his cock. I stopped touching myself and brought one of his hands to my lips. I sucked his finger into my mouth, sucking it like I would his cock. He groaned and I stopped sucking his finger and brought it down to my clit. He immediately started rubbing my clit in circles just like I had. I was able to focus on riding his huge cock. I felt another orgasm building so I switched to rocking my hips in circles on his cock instead of riding up and down. I came again and nearly collapsed on top of him. He held off his orgasm again, wanting to make it last even longer for me.

I pulled off his cock and kissed him, silencing his moan of disappointment. I kissed down his neck to his chest, licking him all over, tasting his skin, salty from sweat. I licked his nipples, making him groan as took each one into my mouth to lightly suck them. I kissed and licked down over his abs, lightly grazing my teeth across his skin. I reached his cock and licked his head, then licked the length of his cock from base to tip before taking him into my mouth. I sucked his big cock as deep into my mouth as I could without choking, tracing my tongue along the underside of his cock as I bobbed up and down.

I pulled off of him and licked the underside of his cock down to his balls. I stroked his hard cock with one hand as I sucked each of his balls, licking and teasing them. I licked back up to his cock head and started sucking him again as I stroked him with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. He ran his fingers through my hair and pushed my head down onto his cock as I bobbed up and down. I continued to increase my tempo and I felt his cock swell in my mouth just before he came. I savored every last drop of his cum, licking his cock clean. I came up to kiss him and he wrapped an arm around me as I lay next to him and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • In the Park

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 549 milliseconds