• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • My College Experience Ch. 02

My College Experience Ch. 02

12

Upon meeting me, you might think I was ordinary, just another person on the street. I have light brown hair, very dark eyes that people might describe as purple, and a light tan. But none of you would know that I possess an extraordinary talent, one I have known of since I was just old enough to use it, but I would never tell anybody face to face. I have no idea what lengths people would go to if they knew.

Except for small things, I have tried not to use my talent in big ways. Just small ones I with which I could use it to keep myself out of trouble. The first time I used it in this big way was when I was seven, but I've already told you of what happened then, just read part one.

Part one will also tell you how I used my talents to lay this hot blonde in college. Well, that was a few semesters ago, now, I had made her do all kinds of things with me, and afterward I simply made her fall asleep so that I could clean up and leave.

The next day, she came up to me after class, accusing me of slipping something in her drink, until I calmly pointed out that she had never had any drinks in my presence. She was most confused about this, asking why she would do such things with me of all people when she had never tried anything anal before. I just shrugged, "Well, maybe I'm not your type as you say, but I seem to inspire you sexually."

She seemed very upset with herself for what she'd done, so I let her know that her secret was safe with me, and that for all I cared she never had to speak to me again. This seemed to suit her just fine, and she walked away. I noticed that she walked as if she were a bit tender between her legs. Since then, she had ignored me as usual, or tried to, though she would glance at me as I walked by, or if I had a class with her, still wondering why she'd done what she had.

Anyway, I had tuition set up for me, but living expenses forced me to get a job, though I could've stolen the money or coerced somebody easily to give me money. See, I'm not all bad...

I decided to take on a job as a photographer in a shopping mall studio, no experience necessary.

This would be a perfect job for me, as all I had to do is use my talent to get those perfect pictures.

The manager was amazed at "how quickly I had caught on and how well my test shots had been," and I just shrugged. After all, I had all I needed in my head to get those great shots. The manager, Jessy, hired me on almost immediately, depending on a drug test, of course, but I never really felt the need to do them, so I was working in almost no time.

I was introduced to the other photographers, most of which, including the manager. The only boy was a guy named Jose, a spanish guy with a heavy accent. I think he had been enjoying working with all women, and resented that I had gained employment there as well. At least, that's what was in his head. In addition to myself, Jose, and Jessy, there was a girl named Julie, a very cute 'girl-next-door,' a plain-looking girl with mousy brown hair, named Melanie, and a sultry black girl, Monique, pronounced, Moe-neek-ay.

I began my shift with a group of five kids and their mother. The father was no longer in the picture, having left without notice. I reached out with my talent, captured all five of them, and told the mother to just smile pretty and I would do the rest. I whistled like a bird and made a fool of myself just for stage-dressing, and used my talent to make the kids smile, even the three-year-old little boy, and "Poof," We had an expertly done family portrait, sans father. She was so impressed, that after I took the other five portraits, one of each kid, and one of all the kids together, she purchased a large package of pictures, thanking me all the while for accomplishing the "impossible."

"None of the family pictures had ever been so perfect!" she exclaimed, and I shrugged, feigning modesty,

"It was just a good day for pictures, I guess."

I went through each photo session like this, producing some quality portraits. Jessy was quite impressed, and I just brushed it off. After all, I was cheating. At the end of the day, as I was clocking out, Julie appeared behind me, "Well, Mister Perfect, is it really necessary to show us all up on your first day?"

I clocked out and turned around to face her. Despite her frustration with my portraits, she was fascinated by my eyes. 'a deep purple,' she described it in her head.

"I'm sorry," I shrugged, "It must just be beginner's luck, just a fluke, really."

She crossed her arms, unwittingly pressing her small, perky tits together, making them appear bigger. She replied cooly, "Right. Could you please just tone it down? You're making us all look bad. Jose's especially pissed today." She stared into my eyes for another few beats, and then turned, walking away.

"Probably because he's not the only guy here anymore," I said aloud.

"Excuse me?" she stopped, turning her head to me.

"I said, it'll probably get worse for me tomorrow."

She rolled her pretty green eyes and walked away, her wide hips rolling underneath her slacks. Yikes, she had some potential. The other girls tried to ignore me, casting occasional glances as they left, and Jessy gushed over my first day sales, "You've sold three days worth of pictures on your first day! Keep it up, and there's plenty of opportunity for promotion for you!"

Jose glared at me as he left for the day.

I went through the week, toning down the quality of the portraits I took, and the tension eased a little between all of us, except for Jose, who still refused to talk to me. Monique even invited me to eat lunch with her, and to be a gentleman, I insisted on paying. To my surprise, she was a little upset about it, so I offered to let her pay next time.

I could see in her mind that Julie and Melanie had gotten her to invite me, so that they could see what I was like when I wasn't showing off. So, to gain points, I apologized for yesterday, writing it all off as a fluke.

She replied, "Yeah, well I noticed that you didn't do all that badly today, either."

"My mom's a photographer," I lied, "She does mostly weddings, but she'll take an occasional family portrait, and I watched her work a lot."

This seemed to work for Monique, and that's no doubt the information that she relayed to Julie and Melanie after lunch.

Actually, I noticed that when I went back to work, all three of them talked to me a little more, and I learned a lot about them. For example, plain little Melanie had this thing. She liked to masturbate, but she could only get herself off when she did it in front of a mirror. Monique had a boyfriend but secretly fantasized about other girls. And Julie, she of the wide hips and pert little tits, she had lost her virginity with a boy down the street at age fifteen, fumbling around in the boy's basement, and had been completely dissapointed with their inexperienced first time.

The days melted into weeks, and I collected my paychecks that would take care of my living expenses. Jose up and quit one day, realizing that I had moved in and ruined his fun. Apparently, he had been trying to flirt with the girls but with no success.

One day, Julie came up to me after closing time, and asked me to take some pictures of her to put on her webpage. "Not naked pictures or anything, just some cute ones," she corrected quickly when I asked what kind.

I nodded, "Sure. What did you have in mind, Julie?"

We went to one of the camera rooms, and I turned the camera on.

"I don't know. You're the genius, you think of something."

As I started the session in the computer, she waited, trying to think of a pose.

"Okay, how about an over-the-shoulder close-up?" I suggested.

She shrugged, "Okay, we can try that."

So I got her a stool, had her sit down, and pulled down a greenish blue background behind her. "I think this should accentuate your eyes more."

Once I had her turned, I instructed her to look over her left shoulder. Not yet satisfied with the pose, I walked over to her, and had her tilt her head slightly away from her shoulder, and pout slightly, no problem with her soft, slightly plump lips.

I took the picture, and as I thought, the color of her eyes was more visible, almost seeming to dominate the picture.

She grinned, "That's awesome!"

I responded by suggesting a vignette, a haze that created a soft fog around the edges of the picture, the center being the clear area, had her pose the same way, and snapped the next picture. She liked that one even more, and I marvelled. I had done nothing to inspire her to have pictures made, nor had she been coerced to like certain pictures.

As she responded favorably to the picture, I looked around in her mind, and found some more useful information about her. Apparently, she liked how her feet looked. So, I suggested she lay on the table that we normally used for small children, on her stomach, with her hands under her chin, and her feet up in the air.

She smiled and agreed, slipping out of her shoes and socks. As she got on the table and posed as I had suggested, and I had to agree with her; her dainty feet were pretty damn cute. I snapped a few pictures, having her turn a little each time until I felt that the shot was just right. She absolutely loved having her feet in the picture, so I tried a few more poses involving her feet.

We hadn't tried props yet, so I brought her the pink boa off the shelves of props. Wrapping it around her shoulders, she looked quite seductive, pouting and fluttering her long eyelashes at the camera. After we had captured eight good poses, she slipped her socks back on, but carried her shoes. We looked at the pictures on the computer, and I created a c.d. with the poses on them for her webpage.

When we were done, the c.d. in her purse, she became a bit nervous as she admired, "You know, your eyes are the most amazing shade of deep purple I've ever seen."

Smiling, I recited, "All the better to see you with, my dear."

She laughed, "I'm serious. I've never seen anybody with purple eyes like that. Are those contacts?"

I shook my head, "Nope, I've had them all my life."

"Wow," she sighed, gazing into my eyes for almost a minute before snapping out of it. I had admittedly felt quite a rush of hormones staring back into her eyes, our faces only half a foot apart, so close, yet an immeasurable gulf. I wanted to try and seduce her the old fashioned way. It would be difficult, still, since all that hype about sex and relationships had been tumbled in one inexperienced romp in a boy's basement and his sudden ignorance of her the next day. She was guarded.

"Um," she fumbled, coming back to herself, "I'd better go and put these on my page."

"Well," I stopped her, "Maybe I can have your web address. I want to see if those pictures turn out as good on the web." Grinning, she wrote down the address on a scrap of paper and handed it to me.

"I'll have a look tonight, okay?"

"Okay," she nodded, still grinning, "I'll see you on Monday."

I waved to her, and began walking around the mall, which was still teeming with shoppers, groups of giggling and high-fiving teens, old couples, and couples. I was lost in thought, envisioning her cute body, her pouty lips, and those flared hips.

I could see in her eyes alone that she had some feelings for me, but knew that she wouldn't act on them without a little persuasion. Just enough to help her reach a decision that she would otherwise waver continuously on. I resolved to set some money aside for a date with her.

I let her stew in her feelings for a week, waiting until the next Friday before approaching her again. She had just said goodbye to the other girls when I clocked out, and she was walking away when I called out, "Julie, wait up a minute!"

She stopped and turned to me as I caught up. "What's up?" she asked. My breath caught in my throat for a second as she tried to read my thoughts through my eyes.

"Yeah, um, I was just wondering if you have any plans for tonight."

Her eyes narrowed a bit, suspicious, "Maybe... Why?"

"Do you want to go see a movie? Maybe have dinner after?"

She stopped, trying to decide, but unable,

"I'm not sure... I don't usually go out a lot. What movie?"

I answered, "I'll let you pick the movie. Anything you want to see."

"Really? Even a chick flick?"

I nodded, "Whatever movie you want to see."

She seemed a bit surprised, "Well, I don't know..."

Figuring that I might end up waiting forever while she remained unable to decide, I gave her the slightest mental nudge, just enough to help her out.

"Well, sure, I guess. You'll really let me pick the movie?"

"Absolutely. In fact, if my choice in restaurants isn't what you'd like, then I'll even let you pick where you want to eat."

Her eyes grew wide, "Okay, what time do you want me to meet you?"

"Well, I was hoping to pick you up..." I answered.

"Oh. Okay, you can pick me up. I live out on Terrace Avenue, it's the house with the big trampoline next to it. My car will be in the driveway."

I told her I'd be there around six-thirty, and we parted. I could tell that she was already wondering what had made up her mind.

I had set aside about fifty dollars, plus another hundred or so from my savings account, and used a friend's car to pick her up. I arrived at her house about five minutes early, figuring that being early would help. When I knocked on her door, her father answered. "Who're you?" he demanded angrily.

Immediately I sensed trouble, especially as I caught a glimpse in his head. Apparently he had decided that Julie would not be going on a date tonight. This man would've seriously ruined the night, but luckily for me, it was me. With a mental kick to the head from yours truly, his mind changed quickly, and with a muttered apology, he waved me in and invited me to sit down, getting me a can of orange soda.

I walked to the foot of the staircase and called up, "Julie, why don't you come down a minute, okay?"

Then, as I sat down, Julie slowly descended the stairs, and I could see that she'd been crying, apparently from a verbal argument with her father about this date. She wore a knee-length black skirt and a blue-green blouse, having apparently picked it out because it would bring attention to her eyes. She tentatively walked over to me, confused about how I'd ever gotten in the door in the first place. I motioned her to sit down, and she did so, whispering, "What's going on?"

I hushed her gently as her father came back into the living room, two cans of orange soda in his hands. His smile faltered a bit as he saw Julie, but, with my help, he recovered quickly, muttering, "I should've got another one."

I smiled back, "It's okay. If she's thirsty, she can have my soda."

Julie shook her head, confused and more than a bit worried.

"Now," I prompted, "We were speaking about whether I could take your daughter out tonight."

Her father shrugged, "Well, you look like an okay kid to me. I guess if you can guarantee that Julie will be safe, I'll let her go out."

I laughed easily, "She'll be just fine with me. If she's not, you can hunt me down and I'll only run a little to be a good sport. What do you say?"

Julie's father laughed back, "You'll have to run more than a little bit!"

We all stood up, and I shook the man's hand before urging Julie out the door.

She was quiet, repeatedly looking back toward the house as if this were some big elaborate joke. She only spoke after I had closed her door and got in.

"Um..." she faltered for a second, baffled, "What just happened?"

I smiled, "Your dad's a nice guy. He seemed to have his doubts, but I talked to him for a few minutes, and I guess he reconsidered. Lucky for me, I'd hate to have had to go see a movie by myself."

She bit nervously on her bottom lip as I drove in the direction of the theater.

She was still quiet, so I asked, "You're nervous about tonight, aren't you?" I knew full well that she was.

"Yeah," she admitted, "I haven't been on a date before. I usually say no, but this time..."

"This time, what?" I asked amiably.

"Well, this time I don't know why I said yes. I mean, I'm not saying you're not a nice guy or anything, because you are."

I chuckled, "I'm a card carrying member of the Nice Guys' Club."

She sighed frustratedly, "Oh! Here I am being asked out on a date and I'm ruining it before it even starts!"

I reached out and patted her hand, "You worry too much, Julie! It takes a lot more than that to hurt my feelings. I knew you were hesitant about going out tonight, but I had to ask anyway. I'm just glad you said yes."

She looked at me for a minute before asking, "How'd you know I was having trouble with this?"

"I'm pretty perceptive," I admitted, enjoying my private little joke, "I could see it in your eyes. Almost like you've been hurt before and might be afraid to take a chance."

She blinked, astonished, "You saw all that in my eyes?"

I nodded, "Like I said, I'm glad you said yes. I've been wanting to ask you since I met you. I just got nervous."

She laughed self-depreciatingly, "Oh, I'm sure I'm a perfect reason to be nervous. I was such a bitch to you on your first day, just because you're such a good photographer!"

"That's what made me nervous," I grinned, "At least you talked to me! Monique and Melanie just ignored me. Even if you were a little irked at me, I still liked you. I still do."

On impulse, she reached over and kissed my cheek. I hadn't seen it coming, because she hadn't either. Still, it was quite electric!

"I-I'm sorry," she stammered.

When I looked over at her, she was blushing furiously, but I smiled, "No need to be. I liked it."

We arrived at the movie theater, and after I parked, we examined the selection of movies.

I let her pick, just as I said I would, and she picked a thriller, a pretty freaky one from what previews I had seen.

We had a little bit of a wait for it to start, so we sat outside on a wooden bench to wait.

I took a peek, seeing that she wanted me to hold her hand. I waited a few minutes to be careful, and then I picked her hand up off her lap and slipped it into mine gently. Her eyes widened for a second, and she looked over at me, wondering how I could have possible known that this was what she wanted.

"It just seemed right," I explained. She smiled and squeezed my hand a little. It relaxed her, having her hand in mine, and she began talking.

"I'm really sorry for the way I treated you. Um, we had Monique invite you to lunch. We wanted to know a little more about you."

I feigned confusion, "You could've asked me. Yeah, it did seem odd that she asked. They seem nice. Her and Melanie."

"They're kind of wierd sometimes, though," Julie laughed, "Don't tell Monique I told you this, she'd kill me, but she hit on me when we were both still new at the studio. I felt so bad telling her no. She seemed so vulnerable."

"Did she really?" I pretended to be shocked, "You two seem like you're still friends."

Julie blushed, "I let her kiss me one night after the studio closed. But then she grabbed my boob, so I made her stop."

I blinked, "Wow! I bet that would've made a great picture!"

She hit me lightly on the arm, "You pervert!"

I shrugged, "Yes, I'm in that club as well. Well, did you enjoy it at all?"

She hesitated, "I um...Yeah, I kinda did. My heart skipped a beat when she um, stuck her tongue in my mouth. But I don't think I'm into girls. I think it was just that it was so, you know, taboo."

I joked, "Maybe I should've brought her along, too, just in case you change your mind."

She tried to be serious, "Okay, that's enough!" I could see the curiosity in her head, though.

The movie finally started, so we went inside and found our seats, about halfway back. As we watched, her hand stayed in mine, and during the scarier parts of the movie, she jumped, pressing against me, her hand gripping mine tighter.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • My College Experience Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds