• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Late Spring Interlude

Late Spring Interlude

12

It was unusually hot for May. The heat of the sun was never usually this strong until July, which was when Maria's birthday fell. This year she would be nineteen. A little late these days, perhaps, for a girl to finally surrender her purity, but Maria father's was a conservative man and he kept his eye on her closely. And she had been a good girl ever since she had been young, when her mother had left. Ever since then it had always been just Maria and her father. He was a good man, and often kind, but he was stern and strict too.

They lived by the lake outside our little town, and although they were friendly and polite to all of us, they kept to themselves. In this way, living quietly with her father by the lake, and outside the daily round of the life of our little town, Maria had grown up thoughtful and serious, and very self possessed. She was also now a very beautiful young woman, but none of the young men from town dared to try to approach her. There was her father for one thing; and then there was Maria's distance manner for another. And she had these blue piercing eyes that seemed to look right into you; and that makes a man uncomfortable; and his thoughts about her seem to him dishonourable and dirty. And it was difficult not to have those kinds of thought about Maria, even though she looked so young and pure and seemed to belong to the woods, by the lake where she lived.

Then this year a team of researchers; scientists they were, came to our town from the university in the city. They told our mayor that they had come to study the effects of air pollution from factories in the city. The city is where the university is, and it's at the other end of the valley in which our town lies. I didn't really understand why, because it seemed to me to be such a long way away from our lake and our woods. They explained to him that it is because of the way the winds blow.

They stayed in town, but every day they were out by the lake taking samples of water, and in the woods picking plants and leaves and cutting small pieces of bark from the trees. We were a little suspicious of them at first, but we soon realised that they had come to help us, and we hoped that their work would help to preserve our beautiful place.

One of the researchers was a young man of twenty three or twenty four. He was a very good looking young man; broody and dark. I did not like him much at first, though later I realised that it was jealousy. I think that right from the moment I saw him I understood that here was a man who might have the power to move Maria, in ways that none of us from the town had ever been able to.

I am a year younger than Maria, and I'm quite shy by nature and I am in love with her; if you can call worshipping someone from a distance, and yes, I admit, discreetly watching them from a distance, love. I think she knows that I spy on her; and spying is what it is. And it's because I watch her sometimes that I know what happened between her and that young man from the city.

That day I did not go for a walk around the lake to find her; or I did not go with that aim consciously in my mind. I was walking at the far end of it, furthest from town, and beyond the island, and way past Maria's house, where she lives with her father. When I walked by the house I saw her father and we spoke a little and then I went on. I never asked him about his daughter and I don't think he would have liked it if I had.

It takes about half an hour to walk from town, which is at one end of the lake, to the place where Maria's house is, and about another half an hour from there to the far end of the lake, beyond the island. The island is not large. It's only just big enough for the church that stands on it, but it makes it so that you can't see anything around there from anywhere else by the lakeside. Most of the townspeople don't go there; they have no reason to. It's a very private place. Maria goes there.

At the furthest point there is a corner that, because of the shape of the shoreline and the willow trees whose branches hang over the water, is like a pool, and in one corner of it there is a trench and the water is unusually deep. No one knows why it's like that, though maybe the researchers will find out and explain it to us. You only have to walk out a few paces to be in water that's over your head. I'm not a good swimmer, so I have never dared to swim in the pool.

Maria swims well though, and she swam there alone, and often, in the summertime. There is a large and wide tree not far from there on the lake side and you can see into the pool if you crouch down and hide behind it. I have watched her from there before, and although, as I said before, I think that she knows I watch her sometimes, I am sure that she does not know that I have watched her there.

The day before, I had seen Maria in town. She had come into my father's shop to buy some bread, and the young man from the city had been in the shop too. She was friendly to me, as she always was, though with her friendly meant that she said 'hello'. That was all. But I watched her, and I saw how she looked at him, and I saw it, I know I did; a flicker of desire in her eyes, just as desire for her flickered in all of our eyes. But I know that there is no chance for me with Maria. After all, she is not even interested in the young men of our town, and I am a girl.

Anyway, I had gone to the pool and Maria was there. When I arrived, I crouched down behind my tree and Maria was standing beside the pool. I knew what would happen next and my pussy was tingling with anticipation and I could feel my panties getting wet. Maria took off her shirt to reveal her naked breasts. They were beautiful and firm; not large, but perfectly shaped and coming to little points with her nipples. Her nipples and her round aureole were very dark brown, in contrast with her pale, milky skin. She unbuttoned her jeans and took them down. Just as she had not been wearing a bra, he had no panties on either and as she pulled down her jeans her slit was immediately in view. I say 'slit', because that was what you could see. She had no hair down there. Once I climbed into the tree, so that I was really close to her, looking down, and she never realised that I was there. That day I really had a good view of her naked pussy.

That was last summer, when I first saw her hairless pussy, I couldn't believe it. It seemed so sophisticated and daring to do that. It made me realise too, that just because she did not get together with the young men from our town, it did not mean that she was not interested in sex.

Of course, on the evening of the day last summer when I saw her like that, I had a shower and shaved my own. I felt like it made me more grown up, and I was so excited that I sat in front of the mirror in my room and touched my pussy. It looked so nice and it made me feel like I am horny and sexy, like Maria is to me. And of course, I shave it all the time now, and it always turns me on when I feel the cold sharp razor gliding over the delicate skin around my pussy. The fear that I might accidentally cut myself excites me.

The water would still be cold so early in the year, even though the sun was so warm, but Maria did not hesitate. She was naked and she dived into the water. She was tall and very slim and her body was all perfect curves and lines, her breasts round and prominent on her lithe frame, and her arms and legs were long and lithe and sinewy.

I watched Maria swim around in the pool and then suddenly, after watching her for a little while, I heard the cracking of a twig. Someone must be coming. Maria did not seem to have heard it and she carried on swimming and flipping about in the water. I looked around to see if it really was someone coming, and I hoped and feared that it would be the dark young man from the city. I liked him now, as I liked Maria.

It was him. He came along the path that leads to the pool and he had the look of someone who is lost. He had not come there to find Maria, I'm sure of that, though I know that he had noticed her in town.

It seemed that Maria was still not aware that he was there, as she placed her hands on the bank, ready to pull herself out of the water. At the very moment that her breasts rose out of the water, he was there, right in front of her. Maria froze for a moment, before releasing herself and falling back into the lake. He was as shocked as she was and I heard him speaking hurriedly. He was trying to apologise, and to assure her that he had not known that she was there.

In the water and with her body out of sight, or at least less clearly visible to him, Maria had gathered herself and she did not look embarrassed. In fact, she looked at him now in the way that she had looked at him in the shop the day before.

'It's ok,' she said.

Her coolness seemed to make him feel less nervous and embarrassed about finding her there. He looked down at her in the water and when he had collected himself, he said

'I think I'm lost.'

'You may have been, but you're not now,' said Maria; 'the town is that way around the lake, but you can't see it from her, because of the island.'

She pointed the way by raising her arm out of the water, and he must have got another glimpse of her breast as she did it.

He looked like he wanted to stay, but he said that he should go, but Maria said, not in a flirtatious, but in a matter of fact and determined kind of way

'You can stay. It's nice to swim here, and no one else will come. This is my place.'

I was watching his face as she said it, and I saw the desire and terror in his eyes, and I knew that I would have felt the same terror and the same desire if she had asked me.

He just stood here, and it was exciting to see such a handsome young man suddenly look so disarmed and powerless. Maria laughed and said

'There's no need to be scared!'

Her words seemed to have the effect of a challenge on him and his confident look returned. He took a step closer to the bank, and looking down at her in the water, he must have been able to see her nakedness, as the water is clear; only the soft rippling of the surface would have made the view a little hazy.

'Do you want to swim?' she asked him, and before he could answer, she said, 'come and swim with me.'

She spoke in the same flat and neutral way that she spoke to us in the town, but there was intent in her voice too.

He looked unsure of himself, but he made to step into the water.

'You can't swim with your clothes on,' she said.

He hesitated, before saying, 'Yes, I know,' but he looked more like he didn't know.

He did not seem at all sure about undressing there, on the bank, in front of her eyes; and mine..

Them she stared at him and said

'I want to see you undressed; I want you to come in the water with me; I want you.'

He was definitely shocked, but he looked pleased too.

'I have never known any men yet,' she told him, but you have come here, and I saw you in the town, and I chose you. I want you to be the one,' she said.

No matter how much I wanted something, I could never be so cool and brave as she was when she told him that.

As though under a spell, he began to undress. I could not see Maria's face as she watched him, but I watched him myself, and I saw him unbutton his shirt and I saw his muscular chest appear. He was sinewy and slim like Maria, and although he seemed like he was a quiet and modest man, his body looked powerful and strong. Then, when his torso was bared, he began to unbutton his trousers and pull them down. Now he was wearing just a pair of boxer shorts, and he seemed to hesitate for a moment, as his fingers took the waistband and readied to take them down.

Come on, I want to see it. I want to see your cock. I've never seen a real one before, and I want to. I want to see yours,' she said.

He seemed so amazed by her forthright way of speaking to him, and it was as though he was in a trance. He did as she told him and pulled them down, and as they passed over his crotch, his cock, which was already half hard, popped out and stood out from his body. I heard Maria give out a little gasp, and I saw his cock rise to a sharper angle and it looked more powerful and proud then.

He stood naked on the bank, and it was noon now and the sun was getting hotter, and its light on his body made it shine like bronze. He did not move for half a minute or so, and then he dived in; into the lake, and towards her.

When he came up to the surface he was right in front of her and they kissed. Her hand and her arm up to her elbow were under the water and her shoulder began to move gently, so she must have been touching his cock. I wanted to see it; I wanted to see Maria's hand teasing and rubbing and pulling and enjoying it. I wondered what a cock feels like, and I even though I know what a pussy feels like, I wanted to touch Maria's, and I imagined that hers was warmer and wetter and juicier than mine.

They swam together, Maria leading him, to the other side of the pool, nearer to where I was hiding. I sat absolutely still, and tried to breathe as quietly as I could. Over here, the water is shallower and even five of six yards out it only come up to your knees, before it starts to shelve towards the pit on the other side that makes the water deeper.

They were standing facing each other with the shallow water coming about halfway up to their knees, and now that it was exposed to the air and the day I could see that the dark young man's cock was fully erect and long and it moved by itself with little quick jumps, and it was pointing towards Maria. She looked down at it and she did not seem at all nervous. She reached out and began to run her fingers over it. Now I could really watch her stroking his cock. I was excited, jealous, happy, and full of desire, and I could feel my pussy getting hotter and wetter. I felt like I would burst, but I remembered that I had to stay silent.

I am a virgin, like Maria was, until that day. I was so excited at seeing her naked there in the lake and touching that young man's cock; and the cock itself was exciting to me too. I was surprised, as I thought that it was girls that I preferred, but maybe that day I learned that I like men as well. Maybe it was just because the young men in our town are so rough and stupid. This one was different, and he seemed to be so much more mature and sophisticated; and he came from the city and that made him seem mysterious too.

As Maria stoked his cock, he reached out and began to fondle her breasts. I heard her sigh, and her sigh was quite loud. Then he pulled her towards him and started to kiss her, and they kissed hungrily and sexily. As they kissed, he moved a little to the side and I could see Maria's hand pulling his foreskin slowly up and down in a soft and regular rhythm. She seemed so confident, and I thought I could never do what she was doing.

The dark young man's hand wandered down from her breasts to her stomach, where it lingered and explored; finding her navel and gently brushing a finger around it. Then slowly, slowly, it moved down over her mons veneris until the tips of the fingers were touching the lips of her pussy.

Her head had been nestled against his shoulder, but now, as his fingers began to caress her pussy, she threw her head back and moaned loudly, and the sound of it excited me more, hidden behind my tree. I think I almost cried out myself when he began touching her pussy, and I know that my own pussy got even wetter then, and I pulled up my skirt and pushed my fingers inside my panties and touch myself, and it was hard to stay silent as I rubbed my pussy lips.

They were still standing in the same place in the water, and I think that he had pushed some of his fingers into her, because she was grinding herself towards him; and I could see her stroking his cock more and more quickly.

He kissed her again and then his head ducked down to her tits and he started to lick her nipples, lovingly flicking his tongue over them and then taking them in his mouth one after the other; but nothing it seemed could disturb her concentration and she just kept on wanking his cock, like she was never going to let go of it.

She only allowed it to slip from her hand when he knelt down in the water. He looked up and she opened her legs and as she did so, his face leaned in towards her crotch. She began to sway her body as his head moved slowly up and down, and as he lapped at her pussy, running his tongue up and down her bald slit, she lifted one of her legs out of the water and rested her foot against his arm and she looked like a stork, standing there in the water like that.

I could not see everything, but I am sure that he had put his tongue right into her pussy, just as I was putting my fingers into the entrance of my pussy now, and I think she had an orgasm when he was licking her like that, and I know that I did, watching them and touching myself.

Finally he stopped and stood up again and kissed her, and she kissed him back. I took my fingers from my pussy as he kissed her and put them in my mouth and sucked them and tasted myself.

After they had kissed, he started looking around and I thought that I had made a noise and I was terrified that they would find me; but I was also excited by the idea that they might, because they might invite me to join in, but that thought made me even more scared. They had not heard anything though, and he was not looking for me. He had been looking for a place where he could fuck her, and he had found it. He took her hand and they walked through the shallow water towards the bank, and a tree that had a bough that overhung the water, and there was a rock whose top stood out of the water underneath it.

He led her there and began to kiss her again and gently pushed her backwards against the bough. It was just the right height for her to rest the small of her back against it. She seemed to know instinctively what to do, as she looked down and saw that big, strong, erect cock pointing at her like it had chosen her, as she had chosen it. She lifted her foot onto the rock.

Her legs were apart and her pussy was exposed and ready. She leaned back and he leaned towards her, and with his cock in his hand to guide it, and his other hand between her legs and opening her pussy to ready her to accept him, he moved slowly to her and then even more slowly into her.

She let out a sharp little shriek and then she threw her arms around him. He did not move at first, and when he did it was done carefully and delicately. I think that he wanted to be sure that he did not hurt her, and he wanted to allow his cock to feel the warm, wetness inside her. And he was the first one there.

When he was certain that everything was right for her, he lifted her leg delicately from the rock with the strong hand of his strong arm, so that he would be able to slide his cock all the way into her pussy.

When he began to move in and out of her it was with slow and deliberate strokes at first, and he was concentrating as hard now as she had when he was wanking him. Slowly his movements became quicker and more urgent, until he was deep inside her with every push, and almost, but not quite, allowing his cock to come right out of her when he pulled outwards.

Suddenly he allowed his cock to leave her pussy, and I thought that he must be about to come, and I pushed a finger right into my pussy; but not so deep as, when I lose my virginity, I want it to be like Maria was losing hers, or maybe I wanted Maria to take it, with her finger.

He didn't come. He turned her around, and leaned forward and she rested her hands against the bow. She waited for a moment, and then yelped as his cock entered her pussy from behind. Now she was facing where I was hiding and I wanted to come out and kiss her. I could see in her face emotions that I knew, and some that I felt I didn't; and it was when I was watching her like that, that I came.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Late Spring Interlude

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds