• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Story of Love Ch. 03

A Story of Love Ch. 03

123456...8

Parker Posey was making her way home through the crowded streets of Greenwich Village. It was a wonderful spring day and half the city seemed to be out enjoying the sunshine. It was one of the first really warm days of the year. This was truly New York at its best, vibrant life on the street and the air feeling fresh after an intense but short downpour earlier in the morning. Parker didn't walk as much as she strolled through the crowded city.

Parker was only a block away from her apartment when she saw that one of her favourite cafés had outdoor serving for the first time of the year. Parker couldn't resist the temptation to sit down and order a small coffee. The day had been spent doing some gift shopping together with an old friend, but right now Parker was alone. She sat at her table and sipped her coffee as she observed the people walking by. It seemed like almost everyone had a smile on their lips on this day.

The general feeling of spring and happiness in the air had an effect on Parker as well. More than anything it expressed itself as an all consuming and intense horniness. There was another reason for this horniness as well and it was a disturbing lack of sex the last few weeks. Parker had lost her regular lover Jena Malone to a relationship. This was not something Parker was angry or even the least bit resentful about. Quite the opposite in fact, she was very happy that her young friend was in a meaningful relationship.

The fact that they were no longer having sex had done nothing to affect the close friendship between Parker and Jena. They talked very often these days. Jena's relationship with Scarlett Johansson seemed to make great progress and Parker got to hear all the details. She had never seen Jena this enthusiastic about any girl. The two lovers were on their tenth date or something like that and apparently every single one of those dates had ended with hot and steamy sex. Scarlett had apparently been a very quick learner and she now provided Jena with a regular stream of intense orgasms.

Parker had actually had one sexual encounter since that last time with Jena. It had been that very same night and it had been with Piper Perabo. They had left Scarlett's apartment together in Parker's car in order to give Scarlett and Jena privacy. The sexual tension had been high from the beginning. Seeing their friends form a couple just like that had been very romantic and they had both been in the mood for some fun. Parker had invited Piper into her apartment and that of course quickly led to an evening of passionate lovemaking.

It wasn't the first time it happened, Parker and Piper, both living in New York, had met several times through the years and it had often resulted in sex. They knew and liked each other but weren't close friends. They also had great sexual chemistry and could always count on wonderful sex when they met. Parker would have loved to make Piper a regular lover, but unfortunately the cute brunette had been away filming for the last few weeks.

No matter how happy Parker was for Jena, she still missed their regular sessions of satisfying sex. Even so Parker completely respected her decision to be faithful to Scarlett. What the two young women had together was something very special. Parker had seen it in the way Jena worried that she had lost Scarlett. It became even more obvious when Parker saw them together. They looked incredibly cute together and it was obvious that they had a very promising relationship.

With Jena in a relationship and Piper gone, it was obvious to Parker that she had to look elsewhere for some satisfaction. Luckily for Parker she lived in one of the best places on earth when it came to finding a female lover. She couldn't think of a better place to find a lover than in the West Village on a day like this. That was exactly what she intended to do before the day was over.

Parker was wearing shades so she could freely observe without being noticed. She let her gaze wander. There were plenty of beautiful women to watch, but Parker got stuck on one in particular. She was sitting by herself on a bench in the park across the street. She was reading a book and seemed completely oblivious to her surroundings. Parker couldn't tear her eyes off of this woman, for she was truly stunning. She had dark curly hair, brown eyes, a cute little nose and a small amused smile on her lips.

Not only was she gorgeous, she also seemed familiar. Celebrities were common in the Village so it wasn't at all surprising. The young woman wasn't one of the biggest stars, but Parker could swear that she had been on TV. Suddenly it hit Parker where she had seen the woman before. She had been on a somewhat obscure but very interesting science fiction series called Firefly. Parker still could not recall the name of the woman, but at least now she knew it was another actress. That fact provided an opening to start a conversation. Parker emptied her cup of coffee and made her way across the street. She approached the woman who was still engrossed in her book.

"Must be a good book." Parker said.

The beautiful woman was a bit startled at first, but then a truly breathtaking smile spread across her face when she saw Parker.

"You're Parker Posey" she said.

"Yes I am."

The woman stretched out her arm.

"I'm Morena Baccarin. I'm an actress too."

They shook hands and then Parker spoke.

"I know I saw you in Firefly. Very good show. An awful shame that it was cancelled so soon."

"Thank you. Please join me." Morena said and patted the bench.

Parker sat down on the bench next to Morena.

"I have to say. I really, really like you. You always do the most interesting parts." Morena said with admiration in her voice.

"Thanks, that's so sweet of you. Any special part you're thinking of?"

"I remember this one movie were you played this crazy woman who was in love with her brother. You really nailed that part."

"House of Yes, yeah that one was fun to do. You know I really like you too. I saw Firefly and I couldn't believe how good it was. Amazing, that idea to mix Sci-fi and western."

"That means a lot coming from you. I wouldn't have pegged you for someone watching a show like that." Morena answered, obviously surprised.

"I have a young friend who was really into it. She lent me the DVD. I didn't want to see it at first to be honest, but she kept nagging and I really don't regret doing so. I've never seen such good Sci-fi."

Parker was of course referring to Jena who was a big fan of the show and even did some occasional quoting.

"That's so wonderful to hear from you." Morena said and gave Parker a warm smile.

"And you, you were so amazing. Such grace, such beauty. You were quite a treat." Parker complimented.

"Thanks. That's so sweet of you." Morena answered, almost embarrassed by all the compliments.

Things were progressing much better than Parker ever could have expected. Morena seemed very friendly and easy-going. Parker had her mind set on finding a lover for the evening and Morena seemed like a very good choice. That required an act of seduction of course, but that was something Parker was well versed at.

"I still don't know what book you are reading." Parker remarked.

"Uh, nothing special." Morena said and put the book in her bag.

"I didn't mean to intrude; I just wondered what book could be so captivating."

Morena thought about the book in her bag. It wasn't anything she was ashamed about, but it wasn't really something you showed stranger either. Somehow Parker didn't feel that much like a stranger though. She seemed very friendly and Morena didn't think Parker would mind the kind of book.

"I guess, I can show you. I mean I know who you are." Morena said with a shy smile on her lips.

"That you do." Parker confirmed.

"Ok, you're not one of those, you know, intolerant people, now are you?" Morena asked.

"I am an actress living in Greenwich Village. I am definitely very tolerant." Parker confirmed.

She really liked where this was going. She couldn't wait to see what Morena was reading. The book came out of the bag and Parker could read the title. "Tipping the Velvet" by Sarah Waters. Parker couldn't believe her luck. This wonderful woman was reading a book with a very distinctly lesbian theme. This held a lot of promise.

"I've read it too." Parker casually remarked.

"You have?" Morena asked wide eyed.

"Yes I have. It was a very, very good book."

Parker put a lot of emphasis on the second sentence. She moved a little closer to Morena on the bench. Morena just kept smiling her beautiful smile as she looked at Parker.

"Why did you choose to read that?" Parker asked curiously.

Morena became a little hesitant, looked down as she answered.

"I've heard good things about it."

"From who? A girlfriend?" Parker asked in a very innocent and casual manner.

"What? No. I don't have a girlfriend." Morena answered in a flustered tone.

"How can a beautiful and famous woman like you be without a girlfriend?" Parker asked.

"I... Uhhh.....I just."

"Relax." Parker said and put her hand on Morena's.

Parker started to gently caress Morena's hand. The reaction she got in response was a silent approving smile. The younger woman was clearly a bit nervous, but Parker knew how to make a woman feel relaxed. This being Greenwich Village, no one really paid any attention to two woman holding hands on a bench.

"No girlfriend. How about a boyfriend?" Parker whispered softly.

She was moving quickly now, but every sign she had received from Morena had been positive so she felt it was the right thing to do. Morena simply shook her head in answer to Parker's question. Parker kept rubbing the hand for a while. She made slow, but distinct movements with her thumb on you of Morena's soft hand. Parker knew that any part of a woman's body could be erogenous with the right touch. The younger woman relaxed and accepted parker's skilful touch. It was now time to take the next step and Parker did this by gently moving the hand up to her mouth and starting a process of placing kisses on it. Morena stayed silent, she just gave an approving smile in response.

Morena couldn't believe this was happening. She had sensed Parker's interest, but now it was blatantly obvious. Parker was coming on to her. Morena's brain kept saying that this was completely crazy and too sudden. Her libido had another opinion however. The feeling of spring in the air had done much to increase Morena's general feeling of lust and happiness. Also, the reading of a good lesbian novel had put Morena in just the right mood for a little unexpected fun.

"You said you live here in the Village?" Morena suddenly asked.

Hearing that question made it completely clear to Parker that she was going to get what she wanted. She sent a thought of gratefulness to the universe for providing her with such a wonderful chance meeting.

"I live less than a block away. I have an apartment all to myself."

"That's convenient." Morena answered.

Morena was a very strong and confident woman who rarely felt flustered or shy, but Parker's behaviour just made Morena melt. It wasn't just what she said that got to Morena. It was those sexy, inviting eyes. It was that distinct voice. And more than anything it was Parker's soft touch. The older seductress still had Morena's hand in hers and kept rubbing it softly.

"Would you like to follow me home for some.....tea?" Parker asked as she looked at Morena.

Parker didn't bother coming up with anything credible. It didn't matter of course, they both knew what was at stake.

"Sure. I'd love to have some....tea." Morena answered and let out a sexy little giggle at the silliness of that phrase.

"You see, I am very good at making tea." Parker said with emphasis.

Parker didn't even have any tea at home, but that didn't matter of course. Once she had Morena in her apartment she would make sure that tea was the last thing on the sexy young woman's mind. Parker stood up and looked at Morena with a faux innocent look on her face. The younger woman had a bright and relaxed smile on her beautiful face. She got up from the bench and started to walk alongside Parker.

"So, what is a girl like you doing in a place like this?" Parker asked.

"I live over in the East Village. Or really, I grew up there. I live out in LA now."

"I haven't made that move. I can't leave a place like this." Parker said and made a gesture referring to their surroundings.

"I can understand that on a day like this." Morena remarked.

The rest of the walk was made in comfortable silence. Parker's mind was far too preoccupied what she was going to do with Morena once they got inside and she hoped and guessed that the same kind of thoughts filled the younger woman's mind. They eventually reached the apartment and quickly got in. Parker turned to Morena and spoke.

"I kinda lied before. I don't have any tea at home."

"You lied? Now that makes me suspect that you had some kind of ulterior motive in bringing a girl like me here."

"And what kind of motive would that be?" Parker asked and took one step closer.

"I think that you want...me" Morena said and closed the distance between their lips.

At first their lips barely touched. It was soft and hesitant. The two women were complete strangers and were very careful and slow in their movements. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was a crucial one since it was their first. There was no longer any shred of doubt on what they both wanted.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Morena said.

"What? Kissing a woman?"

"No, no. That's nothing new. I was thinking about kissing someone I just met."

"So you have kissed a woman before."

"Yeah. It happens." Morena admitted.

Morena had indeed some previous experience. She had both boyfriends and girlfriends in her past. Those had been long and steady relationships however. Morena hade always made sure to make her partners wait for sex. That was what made this situation so different. This felt like a very good day to change the old pattern and simply follow instinct.

"That's good news. Here I thought I was going to have to teach you." Parker mused.

"Not necessary. I know what I am doing." Morena retorted.

Parker took Morena's hand and led her deeper into the apartment. The older woman then suddenly stopped in the middle of the living room and used the momentum to pull Morena in for another kiss. Parker moved her hand up and dragged her fingers through her guest's dark hair.

"You seduced me in a few minutes so I take it you have some experience?" Morena whispered.

"You can say that I guess. I am very good at what I'm doing." Parker said with a smile brimming from confidence.

"So. Do you always move this quickly?"

"If I'm lucky." Parker retorted and placed another kiss on the younger woman's lips.

"And I was lucky today." Parker went on.

"I still can't believe you moved so quickly. Lucky you caught me with that book huh?"

"Yes. Some times good things happen to good people."

Another kiss was initiated. Parker slowly pushed Morena backwards all the way to the bedroom and into the bed. One last push and Morena landed on Parker's big bed. She immediately saw the mirrors on the ceiling.

"Mirrors on the ceiling? Kinky."

"I hope you like."

"Ohhh. I do. You know there is this prejudice about Brazilian women. You know what I'm talking about?"

"You're Brazilian I take it?"

"Yes but my family came here when I was young. You know what they say about Brazilian women, that we are exhibitionistic."

"Really. Now that's interesting." Parker said as she joined Morena on the bed.

The two women were next to each other on the bed looking up at the mirrors on the ceiling. Morena was wearing a loose fitting white shirt that Parker started to examine. She tugged it up a little to reveal the flat stomach underneath and then she let her hands gently caress the soft skin. Morena took a deep breath and relaxed under Parker's light touch. Their lips met in another brief kiss.

Morena still couldn't believe how quickly things had progressed. Not long ago she had been sitting on a bench reading all to herself and now she suddenly found herself in Parker Posey's bed. It had been quite some time since she had last been with a woman and that made this even more special. Parker's touch felt wonderful and Morena wanted to give the older woman all the access she needed. Morena moved very quickly as she rose up just a little and pulled the shirt over her head. It was a quickly discarded and Morena was down to her white lacy bra.

"Mhhmhmmhm." Parker said.

She was blatantly and shamelessly looking at the Morena's magnificent forms.

"I could say how hot you are or I could show you." Parker said.

"Show me." Morena quickly responded.

Parker moved in and started to place kisses in the valley of cleavage. At the same time she let her right hand fondle the left breast through the bra. Parker kissed her way upwards and another kiss was initiated, this time with more tongue and exchange of saliva than the previous ones. Morena felt constricted by her clothing and arched her back so that she could get rid of her pants. She managed to easily get them halfway down the ass. Parker noticed this development.

"Allow, me" she said.

She then moved down and pulled the pants all the way off. The panties just like the bra were white and lacy. They clung to Morena's clearly aroused pussy. Parker couldn't help but cop a feel of Morena's heated centre, by doing some serious touching through the flimsy material. A small moan escaped the Brazilian beauty in response to the touch.

"You were more ready for this than I thought." Parker remarked.

"You can't believe how ready I am. I haven't been with a woman for so long." Morena complained.

"Poor girl. I wish I had found you earlier."

"Yeah, me too."

Morena couldn't believe how she could have stayed away from women for so long. Parker had only done some very innocent touching and already Morena was more aroused than she had been in a real long time. The older actress moved her hands all over Morena's body in slow sweeping motions. Parker's lively eyes were almost glowing with desire.

"You are so beautiful." Parker whispered.

Morena didn't know what to say, she just showed one more of her dazzling smiles in response. Parker let her hands stop on the firm tits. She then started to carefully massage them through the bra. Morena couldn't stand the presence of the bra and she immediately set out to do something about it. She arched her back up and unhooked the bra in the back.

"You take it off." Morena said.

"Gladly."

Parker moved her hands in under the bra, before she took it completely off. She took a moment to simply look at the perky tits with the brown erect nipples, now on display. Parker very seductively licked her mouth and then moved in to take those wonderful nips in her mouth. Parker started out by slowly sucking on the right nipple.

"Yessss. Your mouth is heaven on my body." Morena moaned.

Parker merely smiled and went on. She moved over to the left nipple instead and then settled for a system of switching back and forth. During all this she kept looking up at Morena, who in return closely observed what Parker was doing.

"Parker, you've got the most wonderful eyes in the world. I get hot and bothered just from you looking at me."

Parker just kept up her sucking; right now it was the right nipple.

"Yess. You're making me so wet." Morena moaned.

Parker took a brief brake from her sucking so that she could answer.

"Really? I gotta investigate that."

Morena felt how a hand came sneaking down her stomach and then pushed its way inside the panties. She then felt how a finger entered her pussy. Another finger found the clit at the same time as a second finger entered the wet folds.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Story of Love Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds