• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Victorian Tale

The Victorian Tale

123

Victorian England.........

"No father," said Adrienne. "I will go to Egypt."

"But it is not seemly for a woman to travel on her own. Especially to a country filled with uncivilized people."

"Egyptians are not savages, they have had their own civilization for longer than Britain."

"But we are in the middle of an industrial revolution here in Britain. Egyptians are still almost primitive by comparison."

:"Just because Queen Victoria reigns here doesn't make the rest of the world backward. Anyway, the ship leaves tomorrow and I will be on it, with or without your blessing."

Adrienne turned and left her father's study in London, closing the door behind her. She hoped that she had been forceful enough to make her view clear without annoying her father. For the reality was that while she didn't need her father's blessing she did need some money. For years she had been fascinated with Egyptian history, the pyramids, the pharaohs, the temples. Now she was 21 she was officially an adult and she would make the trip of her life to see these things for real, before she returned to Britain and her predestined future. Once back she would have to play the role expected of her: take a good husband, produce babies, run a household..

Adrienne climbed the stairs to her room. There in the middle was the steamer trunk containing her clothes. A cart would take it down to the docks in the morning and at mid-day a carriage would take her to the ship. She felt a quiver of excitement in her belly. She had never left Britain before, never even been on a sailing ship. But she had made the journey before in her mind, creating an imagined reality from the hundreds of books that she had read on Egypt, on travel. It would be so much easier were she a boy, she thought. Nobody would be telling her what she could and could not do. But a girl in Victorian society was someone to be protected, someone to be treated like a fruit, handled gently to prevent it being bruised. She thought back to the times she was told off as a child for climbing trees, or as a teenager for insisting on going to the library on her own, or more recently for inviting that strangely garbed man into the house to teach her Arabic..

Adrienne's maid entered her bedroom to undress her and get her ready for bed. The maid carried a jug of hot water that she poured into the bowl on Adrienne's dresser. She unhooked the long row of buttons on the dress than ran up Adrienne's spine. Then she unlaced the unyielding corset that thrust Adrienne's full breasts up. Soon Adrienne was naked. She looked down at her body. She was thin and fit, very muscular since she was so much more active physically than most Victorian women. Her rounded breasts were tipped with small brown aureole surrounding small pink nipples. She looked lower across her flat stomach to where a triangle of black hair crowned the swelling where her body curved out of sight. She had looked between her legs with a mirror once, surprised to discover the pink petals that surrounded her entrance. As a voracious reader she knew that a man would one day enter her there, and a baby would emerge. She wasn't really sure how this would take place, it seemed tight to her when she tentatively pushed a fingertip into herself. She had discovered that there was one special spot between her legs that was super sensitive. When she touched it, it aroused feelings in her body that she had never experienced before. It scared her, she was sure that she was not meant to feel like that. Nevertheless, occasionally in the privacy of her bed she would bunch her nightgown up around her waist, lick her finger and touch that special spot. As her finger slowly circled she would have strange dreams of disgusting things that she would never contemplate in real life. Perhaps she was undressing in front of a crowd of men, or a naked savage was carrying her off to his hut. These fantasies were a bit vague since she'd never actually seen a man naked. Sometimes the feelings in her body would start to get really intense. She was worried that she might do damage so she always stopped, never went to the far enough to find out what would happen next. Perhaps she felt that there was a dragon sleeping within her that would be best not awakened.

She pulled her nightgown over her head and her maid did up the button at the back of her neck. She got into bed. This time the following night she would be on board a ship heading out into the English Channel on the long voyage across the Bay of Biscay, through the Straits of Gibraltar, across the Mediterranean Sea to Cairo and the wonders of ancient Egypt.

**

Adrienne rapidly discovered that the clothes a Victorian woman would wear in London were completely impractical on board a ship. Firstly, she had no maid and most clothes required button hooks or ties that were impossible to do single-handed. In any case, a full skirt was simply impossible on board. At first the strong winds in the Atlantic would catch it and almost blow her over. And once they reached the Med it would be too hot. When they stopped to re-victual in Brest she purchased a pair of sailor's bell-bottoms and a traditional Breton fisherman's cotton shirt and a thick woolen sweater. It felt odd to be dressed in trousers, which she had never before worn in her life, almost illegal if not immoral, but it was definitely more practical. So it was dressed as a man that Adrienne finally arrived in Egypt, the Breton sweater long discarded under the relentless sun of a Mediterranean summer.

Once in Cairo, Adrienne used her primitive Arabic to arrange a carriage to the bazaar. She realized that her steamer trunk of clothes was quite useless and she would need to equip herself with a new wardrobe more suited to the climate and to life without a household of servants. Soon she changed from a male sailor to an Arab woman, naked under the loose fitting clothing that let her cope more easily with the desert heat. She packed her newly acquired clothes into a rough Hessian bag and organized a boat to take her up the Nile to Luxor where the ancient Egyptians had built a huge temple.

**

It was on the third day out of Cairo that they were attacked. Adrienne was asleep in the shade when suddenly the boat rocked hard. Another boat had rammed them. Before she could do anything to react, two men fell on top of her and pinned her to the deck. Everything was over so fast that she barely had time to be frightened. The men rolled her onto her front, pulled her arms behind her back and tied her wrists together tightly.

She was jerked onto her feet. There were about half a dozen pirates, armed with daggers. With the benefit of surprise they had easily subdued the unsuspecting crew. Now they would unload any valuables from the boat to where they had two camels waiting on the riverbank. Adrienne was unloaded too. For she was also a valuable that could be sold. The camels were loaded up with boxes from the boat and they set off, a few of the pirates, two heavily laden camels and then Adrienne, walking with her hands still tied behind her back. One of the pirates placed a broad hat made from straw on her head which protected her from at least some of the afternoon sun.

At first they were passing through green countryside, for this was where the Nile would flood each year and irrigate the crops. But as they continued the landscape became drier and browner and gradually became desert. The sun gradually got lower in the sky as the miles fell away, the temperature starting to fall. For a woman used to the thin sunlight of gray London, the route march across the desert was a punishment. But she was worried at what might be to come. She had asked her captors some questions in her basic Arabic but they had just laughed at her and told her she would have to wait and see. She thought of running but realized that with her arms pinioned behind her she would easily be chased down, and besides, she would never survive the night alone in the unforgiving desert.

In the distance, as the sun was starting to set, she could see some sort of nomadic encampment in the distance. It was just starting to get dark when finally they arrived there. The pirates unloaded the camels and carried the boxes into the biggest tent. They pushed Adrienne forward into the tent too. At the far end was a throne of sorts and a chieftain, or a prince of some sort was seated there. The pirates placed the heavy boxes in front of the prince and opened them. An assistant to the prince stood at his side and seemed to negotiate with the pirates, presumably agreeing on a price for the stolen goods.

Then Adrienne was pushed forward roughly. She tripped and fell on the carpet in front of the throne. The prince stood up. She could see that he was tall now. His robe hid the shape of his body but he looked fit and muscular. He looked down at her.

:"A European. That's a rare treat in these parts," he said to her in perfect English. "Let's have a look at you."

He turned to one of the pirates and said a few words of Arabic. The pirate pulled Adrienne to her feet. Then, he took his dagger and in a single slash cut her robe from her neck down between her breasts to her ankles. It fell open.

Adrienne had never felt so naked. Her arms fixed behind her meant that she could do nothing to cover her modesty, and worse, her breasts were thrust forward provocatively. She squeezed her thighs together tightly. The prince looked her up and down as if he was inspecting livestock. Her reached out and squeezed one of her breasts, like one might test a melon at the market. Adrienne tried to move away, nobody had ever taken such liberties with her body, but the pirate behind her pushed her forward to the prince. Finally the prince said something to his assistant, turned and left the tent. More negotiation seemed to take place, the assistant produced a bag of gold coins and gave some to the pirate chief, and everyone left.

Adrienne stood there alone in the tent, wondering what she should do. A woman came in with a large brass bowl full of hot water. She knelt in front of Adrienne and undid her sandals. Moving behind her, she untied the ropes that bound her wrists and slipped the remains of her robe over her shoulders. Adrienne stood there completely naked.

The woman took a cloth and wiped the sweat and grime from Adrienne's body. It was a welcome relief, the first gesture of humanity that day. The woman roughly indicated that Adrienne should move her feet apart, and then Adrienne felt the cloth cleaning the sweaty folds of her sex. The woman indicated that Adrienne should follow and she left the tent and entered another smaller one. The floor was covered with another carpet and on the carpet was a pile of animal furs that formed a bed. A brass plate was on a small table with some sort of meat stew and a glass bottle of water. The woman left and she was once again alone.

Adrienne lay down on the furs, wondering what would happen next. She suddenly realized how hungry she was after a day without eating. She ravenously ate the tangerine and washed it down with the water. In no time Adrienne was asleep.

**

Adrienne was awakened by the sun rising. At first she wondered where she was before she remembered being captured and brought to the nomadic encampment where she was now a prisoner. She realized that she was not really a prisoner, she wasn't bound, and she wasn't locked in a cell. But with no clothes and surrounded by miles of uninterrupted sand she might as well be. She felt tears of helplessness start to well up.

The woman who had bathed her the night before entered the tent with a brass tray containing some cheese and dates and a tiny cup of hot coffee. Adrienne tried to ask her some questions but it was clear she didn't understand English and wasn't going to answer any questions she managed to pose in her broken Arabic. She would obviously have to wait until she met the prince again before she would be able to start to understand her fate. And she didn't have long to wait.

Just after the woman left the flap of the tent was pulled back and the prince entered.

"What's your name?" he asked her brusquely.

"Adrienne."

"I'm Omar," he said. "Why were you in Egypt?"

"I'm interested in archeology. I came to see the pyramids and the temples."

"Well, I shall see your pyramids and your temple." He grabbed the sheet that covered her body and jerked it off her. Adrienne's hands automatically flew to cover her crotch and her breasts. Omar reached out and grabbed her wrists. Even though she was fit and muscular, he was much stronger than her and easily moved her hands off her. He bent forward. She assumed he was going to take her nipple in his mouth, like a baby suckling she thought, but he planted small kisses on the underside of her breast. Somehow he knew there was a super-sensitive spot there. Embarrassingly, she felt her nipples harden instantly. Only then did he take one of her nipples into his mouth. She squirmed, trying to pull her breast from his mouth. She kicked him but he moved so that his weight was on her legs and subdued her. He moved her onto her back and pressed his body on top of her. His face was inches from hers.

"You are feisty," Omar said. "I can see that it is going to be a battle of wills."

Omar stood up. He took one of the decorative silk ropes that adorned the inside of the tent, took Adrienne's wrists and tied them together. Then he tied the other end of the rope to one of the tent poles firmly embedded in the sand. Adrienne was now lying with her hands pulled up over her head.

Omar pulled his robe over his head. Adrienne gasped when she saw a man's cock for the first time. Omar looked down appreciatively at her naked body as he slowly stroked his cock. She watched as it started to lengthen in his hand.

"You are disgusting," said Adrienne.

"You are wrong, you are going to disgust yourself. And do you know why? Because you will enjoy it even though you don't want to."

He lay down alongside her. She attempted to roll away but he was too quick and put an arm around her holding her in a grip of steel. Once again he covered her nipple with his mouth. She realized that her nipple was rock hard, like sometimes happened when she stroked her special touching spot.

He moved around her body, planting small kisses on her breasts and her neck and down across her stomach. She wriggled underneath him feeling humiliated. She couldn't believe it when his kisses reached the triangle of black hair at the top of her legs. He tried to push his tongue into the top of her slit but she was squeezing her legs together too firmly. After all, nobody had ever even seen her there, let alone touched her.

He moved, took her ankles, and firmly pushed so that her knees came up to her chest and her sex was exposed between her thighs. A ripe plum ready for eating. Holding her firmly he bent down and lightly fluttered his tongue on her cunt-lips. She felt completely defeated as she felt his tongue pushing between her lips to that secret place that brought scary feelings of arousal to her body. She heard herself moan involuntarily as the tip of his tongue flicked over what she would discover was her clit. He forced her legs wider apart, opening up her sex under his mouth. He pushed his tongue into her, tasting the wet juices of her excitement.

He started to circle his tongue on her tiny hard clit. She felt the heightened arousal in her body, felt it reach the level where she always stopped touching herself, too frightened at the intensity. But Omar didn't stop; he licked her harder, listening to her breathing as it signaled the approach of her impending climax. She screamed out, unsure at the novel waves of pleasure coursing through her body for the first time. Omar continued to lick her lightly while she came, coaxing every last tremor of excitement out of her orgasm for her.

Omar moved up between her legs as her orgasm died away. She felt his cock head touch the entrance to her body. "No," she tried to say but it just came out as a long moan. She jerked her body and succeeded pulling her legs back together and rolling onto her front. Omar pressed down on her shoulders immobilizing her and lowered his hips against her ass. She could feel his cock resting in the cleft of her ass now. He moved himself back so that his cock dropped and rested against backs of her thighs. He slid forwards slightly. She could feel his cock nuzzling against her cunt lips.

"You want it, don't you?" he whispered in her ear as he moved his cock forward a little further, his cock head starting to penetrate into her cunt. She started to cry, humiliated and defeated. She tried to push him off by getting her knees underneath her, not realizing that this would expose her cunt even more. Omar held her hips and stroked the point of his cock along the length of her inner lips. He was pleased to notice how wet she was. She rolled away from him again, ending up on her back again, her arms straining against the ropes.

He grabbed her ankles again and spread her legs wide on either side of his body. He moved forwards and nestled his cock in her virgin opening. She moved away but he moved forward too. He let go of her ankles and held her hips, immobilizing her. Slowly she felt his hardness pushing into her, distending her lips tightly around a cock for the first time. He came up against her maidenhead. With a sharp thrust he broke into her, eliciting a scream of surprise, pain and arousal all mixed together, turning her into a wild beast. Against her will she felt her hips involuntarily buck underneath him, driving him still deeper into her body.

He lay on top of her, kissing her, driving his tongue into her mouth and his cock into her cunt, crushing her breasts onto her chest. His hips started to rise and fall, fucking her harder now. He reached up and released the bond holding her hands. She half-heartedly tried to push him off her without success. She raked her fingernails down his back, but the pain seemed to just make him wilder and he fucked her violently, slamming his cock into her wet cunt and pressing her bottom into the furs of her bed.

She started to come again. And in the explosion of pleasure she changed. She wrapped her arms around him, her tongue now seeking his, her hips now rocking in time with his. Omar felt Adrienne come, close to his own climax as she embraced him. His orgasm cracked and he felt himself empty deep into her as the contractions in her cunt milked him dry.

For the first time in her life Adrienne felt a hard cock gradually soften in her cunt until eventually pulled out of her leaving a feeling of emptiness. He rolled off her and lay beside her.

"That was a perfect breakfast," Omar whispered in her ear.

Now that her body was quiet she felt ashamed that a Victorian young lady could feel such animal passions, could take such pleasure from submitting to the will of the Arab prince. But her natural self-confidence was returning. She reached down and ran a finger between her legs, inspecting the mixture of her juices, her blood and his seed that was seeping from her.

"You bastard," she said loudly.

She moved and sat on his chest, her legs spread wide provocatively. She lifted herself up so that squatted with her cunt just over Omar's mouth.

"Clean me up, you bastard."

"What makes you think you can give me orders?" But he smiled.

She reached down and parted her outer lips, spreading her sex for him. His tongue snaked out and probed into her, tasting the cocktail of her vanished virginity. She gasped at the unfamiliar feeling as he circled inside her opening. She moved back slightly so that his tongue dragged across her clit, generating sparks of arousal. Slowly she started to move her hips back and forth, taking her pleasure from the mouth between her thighs. Omar reached up and cradled the cheeks of her ass with his hands.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Victorian Tale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds