• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning Give and Take Ch. 02

Learning Give and Take Ch. 02

This is part two of Learning Give and Take. As a disclaimer, obviously I do not endorse the relationship involved, but I find the writing of such stories to be therapeutic.

*****************************************

1.

I sighed contently as a gentle warmth enveloped my soft cock. A quick little tongue was lapping at my nether regions slowly and lightly almost as if she didn't want me to awaken just yet. I smiled as I felt Mary draw my entire member into her mouth and began suckling softly at it. Oh this was nice. This was very nice.

Ever since that first evening, we had enjoyed each other completely. In the passing weeks, we had settled comfortably into our new way of relating to each other. I held off on all activities until she'd had a proper check-up (turned out Christine had deemed them unnecessary) and got on some sort of birth control. Mary had her whole life ahead of her and I didn't want to run the risk of stopping before it started.

I'd spent the summer happily discovering her body. The softness of her skin, the curve of her neck and the scent that was distinctly hers, were all mine to memorize. I took pleasure in each delight she had to offer and did my best to offer her my own. Mary was a quick study. Her sexuality suppressed for so long, she was a veritable fountain of horniness. Eager to make up for time she only thought she had lost, she embraced all the secrets of sex that I had to offer. Clearly she was going to make some man very happy. But for now that man was me.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her soft blonde hair, matted from a night's sleep. Her head was methodically bobbing up and down on my dick and the sight gave me that extra little kick that pushed me from semi-erect to "Whoa Baby". I repressed a laugh as I heard her gag slightly and draw back. Once she readjusted, she went back to the task at hand. I felt her tongue caress me as she her mouth slid from the tip down to my base. Mary had learned quickly and had developed a certain expertise at the oral talents. My cock was now firmly wedged in her mouth and I felt it nudge the back of her throat periodically. She pulled back, wrapped her hand around my shaft and gently cupped my balls with the other. She jacked me slowly, watching the skin move up and down and saw my hips thrust almost involuntarily. She leaned back down and I moaned audibly as she sucked me back into her throat.

Mary giggled. "Do you like that Daddy?"

"Oh yes, baby. I like it very much." I shuddered. As her mouth caressed me, I felt myself getting closer and closer to the point of no return. "Baby, I'm going to come pretty quick." Mary moaned, her voice vibrating around my cock. Her hand returned to my cock, squeezing me slightly as she followed with her warm, wet mouth. "Oh, baby. That's it. That's it. Suck your Daddy's cock. Oh God. Oh God." I left off in a grunt as I thrust up, trying to bury as much of my cock in her throat as possible. I groaned feeling the release of my cum as it shot down her throat. Mary slowly bobbed a few more times to get the last drops, swallowing quickly before looking up at me and smiling.

The blur of sleep was still in her eyes and there was a definite imprint of pillow case on her cheek. I laughed, reached down and tussled her hair.

"What's so funny?" Mary asked, slightly hurt.

"Go look in the mirror. You're adorable." Mary slid from the end of the bed and stood in front of the dresser and snickered when she saw her face.

"I look like I have some sort of skin disease."

"A temporary one at least." I laughed. I watched as she pulled her wayward hair back into a quick bun. I smiled looking at the delicate curve of neck that was revealed and the quick bounce of her pert breasts as she raised her arms to finished the twist off with a hair tie. As she turned around, I put on my most stern and Daddy-like face. "Now princess, you know you shouldn't be going down on me without giving me to the opportunity to reciprocate. That was very naughty you know." I lost it and started to laugh again.

"Aw, I couldn't help it. I woke up and saw your cock laying there all soft and neglected and I just had to have it in my mouth. And I'm very glad I did." She climbed back in bed, resting her head on my chest. I ran my hand lightly across her shoulder blades and looked down into her green eyes, framed with the lightest of lashes. I was going to miss her when she went off to school. Which reminded me...

"Mary, you've sent off all your stuff for school already, right? All your forms and stuff?

"Yeah. I did it last week. I should be all set. But I still don't understand why I can't just stay here with you? Go to the community college here?"

"Baby, you've been cooped up in this house long enough. I never really agreed with your mom that home schooling was the best choice. Yeah babe, you're wicked smart, but you don't have any friends. I'm the closest thing you've ever had to a boyfriend. And while I love every bit of our time together, I couldn't bear it if I got in the way of your chance to have a real life. To be a real adult."

"Couldn't I get all of that here?"

"Nah, not really. You need some independence. Don't worry, your school is only a couple of hours away. You could even come home some weekends if you wanted. Though not too many because I want you to be able to tell me all about your riotous college life." I chuckled. "Come on, aren't you tired of always being here?"

Mary sighed heavily. "I used to get tired of it. I always felt kind of left out of everything. But Mom always assured me that it was for the best. She told me that the real world was a dangerous place and that I should just stay here until I was better prepared for it. I guess I finally got to the point where I accepted that it would never happen. It's okay being here." She looked away.

"What is it?" I asked, sitting up slightly.

"It's just that I'm kind of scared. What if I don't fit in, what if I bomb my classes. What if I'm just a total spaz?"

"Aw, that won't happen. You're a lot smarter than you think and you'll fit in pretty quick. And, if I do say so myself, you're a knock out. You'll be beating those boys off with a stick."

"Oh Daddy." She blushed.

I sat up quickly. "Enough worrying. It's time to get you excited. This is supposed to be the best time in every teenager's life. Moving out, getting to make their own rules, no curfew...come on!" I said excitedly.

Mary smiled a real grin and sat up in bed cross legged. "Okay, I'll get excited. As long as I'm allowed to call whenever I want."

"Definitely. We'll get you a cell phone for exactly that. Actually, there's a lot of things we need to get you. You know what? Today we'll go out and get everything. Make a day of it. That will get you excited in no time. How about it, are you up for some shopping?"

"Now that," she said as she hopped off the bed, "is definitely an idea I can't get behind."

2.

The shopping trip was had and while I can't say it was the most fun I'd had in a day, it wasn't anywhere near as painful as I would have thought it would have been back before Christine had left. Before I wouldn't even be on this trip, I'd have been delegated to providing the credit card and I'd probably be out play basketball or something with the guys. Now I was here, completely involved in Mary's life and helping make her important decisions. Maybe Christine's leaving wasn't a terrible thing.

I was continually impressed with how mature Mary was when it came to getting the stuff she needed for school. Whether it was school supplies or stuff for her dorm, she knew exactly what would be the most useful without me even interjecting a word. It was such a strange contrast; the little girl afraid to leave the house, with the intelligent woman that had such a level head about her. Two separate people in one body.

I left her looking at bedding and wandered a bit among the other displays. I wanted to get her a gift of some sort. She'd gotten a car for her birthday, but that was something that both Christine and I had helped pick out. I wanted to get her something just from me, as a sort of a welcome to womanhood and the real world.

I found myself among the jewelry counters and realized that was exactly what I needed to get her. At a loss, I stared perplexed at the lit glass. What on earth would she like?

A cute sales girl with heavy dark curls must have seen my blank face because she came scurrying towards me, dollar signs in her eyes. "Do you need some help, sir?

I smiled sheepishly. "My daughter is going away to college and I wanted to get her a sort of going away present."

The girl leaned forward, resting her elbows on the counter which pressed the cleavage peeking from her white blouse into a deep well. "What sort of gift did you have in mind?"

I shrugged, "Something simple but pretty. Maybe a necklace. I really have no idea."

The girl took a key from her wrist and opened the cabinet below us. "Well, we have a couple of necklaces here." She pulled out a delicate gold chain with the words "Daddy's Little Girl" hanging from the end.

I grimaced. "That's a little too cheesy. I want something she'll be able to wear after she's turned 21. No 40 year old woman wants to wear a necklace that says "Daddy's Little Girl. It's like waving a flag announcing to the world that you need therapy."

The sales girl snickered and put the tray back. "Okay, so no charms with cute sayings." She grinned. The second tray she pulled out seemed more like Mary. "How about something like this?" She held up a silver chain with a small filigree heart hanging from the end.

"That's more like it, though not exactly it."

When she picked the next one up, I knew it was perfect. A gold necklace with a small circle of diamonds hanging at the center, it was pretty but grown up at the same time. It was something she could wear every day and not look silly.

"That's the one."

"You think she will like this one?" She displayed it carefully for me.

"Oh, definitely." I smiled thinking of how nice it would look nestled in the cleft of Mary's neck.

"Would you like me to wrap it?"

"That'd be great. I can give it to her tonight." I paid and stood idly by while she bent over to get the wrapping from a bottom drawer. She was petite, curvy where Mary was slender but smoking hot at the same time. Her black skirt accentuated all the important curves and her ass was the most prominent of them all. I spent my time fantasizing about what it would like shove my cock in her ass when something occurred to me. I had not yet had Mary's ass. That was something I needed to remedy. That thought alone was enough to make me instantly hard.

I stroked myself lightly through my pocket before trying to will myself soft. The last thing I needed was to walk through the department store with a tent pole in my pants.

The sales girl turned around, caught me staring at her backside and smiled. "Here you are sir, perfectly wrapped." She winked and gave me a knowing look. I smiled sheepishly before taking the package and secreting it into my jacket pocket.

"Thank you miss."

"If you have any problems, my name is Jocelyn." She rested her palm lightly on my arm before turning to walk to the other side of the counter where another customer was waiting. I watched her ass wiggle once more before I went in search of my beloved Mary.

I found her loaded up with blankets, sheets and a stack of matching towels. "All set, baby?" I relieved her of some of her purchases.

"I think that's everything, Daddy. I can't think of anything else I need that I can get here. Everything else I'll need to get at school."

"To home then?"

"Yeah, that'd be great. I'm a little tired."

I wrapped an arm around her and kissed her lightly. A light, teasing kiss that only Mary would understand the significance of. She sighed and momentarily leaned into me before I stepped away, hoisted her purchases up in my arms and led the way out of the store.

Back in the car, I watched as she leaned her head back against the seat. "You are tired, baby. I think I should cook dinner tonight."

Mary sat up and laughed. "Daddy, you can't cook."

"I most certainly can. What do you think I did before I met your mom? Starved?"

"Well, according to mom, you practically did. As she told me: "Man cannot live by Ramen alone, but he'll certainly try." Both Mary and I laughed.

"That does sound like something your mother would say." Both of us quieted for a moment. I was still angry at her for leaving, but a bigger part of me was now more sad than angry. I realized I missed her.

Mary must have seen the look on my face because she rested her hand on my leg and said, "It's okay, Dad. I miss her too."

"I can't help it. I'm fucking livid that she left me and left you as well. But I miss her. You can't share your life with someone for 20 years and not miss them when they are gone. She was a good friend." (And a good lay, I thought to myself.)

We sat in silence a few moments more before Mary looked at me seriously. "Do you think she'd approve of our new...um...relationship?"

I snorted. "Your mother? Not a chance in hell."

"Oh." She looked away.

"Don't worry baby. Not everything your mother approved was good for you anyway. Besides, she's not here, so her opinion doesn't exactly matter. She's not allowed to have an opinion as to what you are doing with your life when she leaves and hasn't called or attempted to contact you in the past 6 months."

Mary looked back at me. "You're right, she hasn't even called, has she?" Mary was hurt. Wrong thing to say.

"Aw, sweetie, you know you meant the world to her. Maybe she's just in a bad place right now? I'm sure she'll call once she's found herself."

Mary nodded and I thought it best to leave it there. We drove in silence for about 10 minutes before Mary smiled at me. "Sooooo....can you actually cook?"

"Okay, so I can't actually cook in the traditional sense. It's more what you would refer to as scavenging."

Mary burst out laughing. "Scavenging, huh? Do you think I should risk it?"

"Of course! Don't you trust your old man?"

"I'd trust you with my brakes. I'd trust you with my bank account. I'm just not sure I'd trust you with my stomach." She snickered.

"Awwww." I pouted.

"Okay, okay. I'll let you cook for me."

"Good. So, when we get into the house, I'll cook and I want you to go upstairs and take a bath."

"You just don't want me to see that you are going to order take out and then hide the containers, don't you?"

"Bah, you watch too much television. I tell you, I am going to impress you with my culinary talents." I raised my fist in the air.

"Alright Daddy. I put my stomach in your hands."

"That's not the only thing I want in my hands." I winked and snickered at the same time. I slid my hand up her thigh.

"Oh Daddy, that's so corny." She shivered a bit as I ran my fingers up the sensitive skin of her inner thigh.

"I'm an old man, you're stuck with corny." I whispered. With my eyes on the road, I let my fingers explore the crevice where mons met thigh, feeling the gentle softness of the damp hair that resided there. For the last few miles I concentrated on teasing her and grinned to myself as she tried to maneuver my fingers to her inner folds.

As we pulled into the garage I removed my fingers and turned off the ignition. Mary looked at me with dejected eyes as I climbed out of the car. "Well, come on. Let's get this stuff inside." Mary pulled herself together, got out of the car and followed me to the back. I popped the trunk and watched as she reached inside to gather some of her purchases. Bent at the waist, she was irresistible. I stepped behind her and thrust my hardness into her covered bottom. Each push sent her deeper into the trunk and I heard her grunt as it pressed into her middle. I pulled her back towards me, but found it unnecessary as she was thrusting back up at me.

"Oh baby, the things Daddy is going to do to you tonight." Mary moaned heavily before straightening and turning to face me. She pressed her lips against mine, plunging her tongue into my mouth and grabbed my ass, pulling my firmness into her.

"Daddy, fuck me right now. Please."

I almost gave in. She was so delicious when she begged. But I held off though. I had better plans.

"No Angel. Not till later." I unwound myself from her arms, grabbed the last of her bags and pointed to the door. Mary's lower lip pouted slightly as she walked in the door. "Now enough of that pouting." I smiled and spanked her left buttock firmly. "You'll get a good plowing when I'm good and ready. Until then I want you in the bath."

Mary tossed her purchases on the couch and made to walk up the stairs.

"Oh and Mary?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"No touching yourself." I snickered.

"Daddy, I wouldn't think of it." She smiled at me as she went upstairs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning Give and Take Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds