• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Clan Ch. 06

The Clan Ch. 06

123

Chapter 6 - Jeremy

Jeremy, the eighteen year old behind 'the plan" for The Clan came home from uni, and he seemed a little glum to his 36 year old mother. Today was the day Jeremy the plan maker, would put his own plan into action -- he would play the dumb son, not the smart young man that he was. His mother asked him if he was OK and he gave a non-committal grunt, so she asked if something had happened at uni today. Jeremy answered,

"One of my old school mates at uni with me; and I'm not saying which one, told me today that his mother was a far better mum then you were to me and any of the other guys' mums. And two of my other mates, said they knew what he meant and sort of grinned, winked and nodded at him. Then the three of them said they had a special relationship with their mums. I told them I had a great relationship with you, but they laughed and said it couldn't be as good as theirs."

Jeremy's mother Jenny looked at her son and tried to make sense of what he had just said. She felt for him, because she could see that his discussion with his mates had upset him.

"What do you think they meant?" she asked him.

"No idea," he responded as he looked off into the distance as if still feeling the hurt.

He gave his mother the impression he thought they had a good relationship, or at least Jenny thought this was what was going through her son's head. "You know, these are guys like me with no dads at home, just them and their mums. They said that their mums didn't need to have boyfriends or a new husband at home, because their boys were all they needed," he said looking at her imploringly, looking for a response from her.

Jenny's brow furrowed as she thought about what he had just said, believing she understood what these young men were saying, but not really wanting to believe it. 'Where their mothers having that kind of a special relationship with their sons', she asked herself? To think this over Jenny wandered from the kitchen where they had been talking into the lounge room, and sat in her chair.

For the rest of the evening, Jeremy seemed distant and it bothered Jenny greatly, he was not only her son but her greatest support and best friend. So, Jenny decided to talk to him about it as he was getting ready to go to bed. She walked into his room and asked if they could discuss the issue. Jeremy seemed to brighten and said he would really like to discuss it, so Jenny sat down at the end of his bed.

"What do you think?" asked Jenny.

"How do you mean?" Jeremy asked in reply.

"Well, do you think these guys do have special relationships with their mums?"

"It certainly seems they do, and they're really close to their mums. You should see how their mums treat them, like they're really close to their sons you know. You can see that both mother and son are really, really close," Jeremy answered enthusiastically.

Jenny heard all he said and was worried that Jeremy did not see their relationship as close as his friends and their mothers. "So do you think we're not that close, like your mates and their mums?" Jenny asked, wondering if this was what was bothering Jeremy.

"It doesn't look like it. I mean you can see that they really are close; they really like each other you know? Like they want to be with each other -- all the time, and the mums get this strange look on their faces when they talk to or look at their sons, like... I don't know... sort of adoring, you know. Like their son is their whole world," Jeremy answered with an air of jealousy.

"So do you want to be like these guys? To have... you know, a really, really close relationship with me?" Jenny asked not knowing what else to say after Jeremy's answer, because she felt hurt by his feeling of jealousy towards these friends of his.

Jenny loved her son, and he was her world.

"We have always been together since dad left, and you said I was your man now, but sometimes it doesn't seem like it," Jeremy answered and as he did he edged closer to his mother from his position at the head of his bed.

They looked into each others eyes and Jenny reached out and hugged her son, to try to convey to him how much she loved him, and Jeremy responded in kind.

After a few seconds they broke and Jenny kissed her son on the forehead. Jeremy brought his hands up to hold her face and smiled at her. Jenny's heart leapt to see the change over her son by some physical contact from her, and his mature response in holding her face. Jeremy moved his face closer to his mother's and kissed her on the lips; a quick kiss to test the waters. Jenny felt something deep inside, a thrill and a response at the same time and she liked it.

She could see now how these other mothers could respond to their sons, so she kissed Jeremy back. Jeremy thought to himself, 'this is working and so quickly.' Jenny had no idea that at the same time at least 2 other sons and mothers were experiencing the same conversations and responses.

As Jenny kissed her son back in response they both held it longer then usual, and the next thing Jenny knew she felt Jeremy's tongue probing her mouth and she responded. It felt good. Their embrace became stronger and they held the kiss for many long seconds. When they broke, Jeremy was smiling broadly and said in a husky voice,

"I love you mum."

That's all Jenny needed to confirm that what had just taken place was good for her son and she smiling too. She made a decision.

Jenny stood up and turned to leave Jeremy's room and as she did she said,

"I bought a new pair of jeans today, I'll put them on and you tell me what you think."

"OK," replied Jeremy as his head swam with what had just happened.

He sat on his bed for what seemed only a few short minuets reliving that kiss, when his mother called to him. Jeremy quickly stood and strode into his mother's room, to see her standing in front of her dressing table mirror wearing the short buttoned-up top she had been wearing and her new jeans, which showed a great deal of her tummy.

"What do you think?" she asked her son in the mirror as he entered the room. Jeremy walked further into the room while looking at his mother in the mirror and thinking yet again how beautiful, sexy and desirable she looked, so he told her.

"Man you look so beautiful and sexy."

His mother smiled and blushed to think that her son saw her in such a way, and it gave her another thrill through her body.

Jeremy walked up behind his mother to look at her in the mirror over her shoulder, and his body pressed up against her back -- now he was the Jeremy The Clan knew. Jenny looked critically at herself in the mirror and asked Jeremy,

"Do you think I look fat in these?" as she rubbed her hand back and forth across her tummy.

"No," said her son and he reached around his mother with his right hand and ran it across her tummy, gently and lovingly. Jenny's body responded to his touch and she liked it more then she though she would.

"That's nice," she said in a whispered voice.

"You're not fat," her son replied also in a whisper.

"Do you think they fit ok?" his mother seemed to purr.

"You know how to find out if jeans fit properly, don't you?" Jeremy breathed softly into his mother's ear.

"No" she whispered.

"You can tell, if you can slip you hand down the front of them," and with that Jenny's son slid his right hand down the front of her jeans until he reached her panties.

"Ooooo, they fit very nicely," he whispered into her ear and her knees went weak.

"And the further you can slip your hand down the better they fit," Jeremy continued to whisper, and he slid his hand slowly further down into his mother's jeans.

However, this time he slid his hand over the top of her panties. Jenny felt beautiful and excited, not wanting her son to stop; something she never thought she would have felt. Her son's hand felt warm and she thrust her hips forward ever so slightly. Jeremy could feel his mother's body give a little shudder and her hips move forward and he could feel her short pubic hair beneath her panties.

"Can I see what's inside there?" he whispered into his mother's ear.

"Yes," she replied in quivering whisper.

Jeremy withdrew his hand and his mother turned around to snuggle into him, as she reached down to the top of her new jeans, with her eyes closed and her head tilted down. Jenny found the big brass button at the top of her fly. She undid the button, took hold of the tab of the fly and quite deliberately pulled it down. Jenny then lifted her head, opened her eyes and looked at her son, she could see the excitement in his eyes and she felt the same excitement. Jeremy expected his mother to pull down her jeans and expose her panties to him, but she wanted her son to pull her jeans down. Jeremy realized immediately what his mother wanted; for him expose her panties.

Jeremy knelt down and lowered his eyes to his mother's jeans and especially the undone fly that gave a glimpse of her panties; white cotton. He took hold of each side of the top of her jeans and began to slowly and gently pull them down. As they slowly came down, Jenny's panties in their entirety were being exposed to her son; they were plain white cotton panties, with a lace trim at the top and around the legs.

Jenny watch fascinated as her son slowly pulled her jeans down, knowing that she was allowing him to see her panties and the contours they covered. She loved how she felt at this moment; no one had her made her feel this wonderful for so many years -- and it was her son, which thrilled her even more. Jenny had gone out with men after her divorce, but they were always rough and too eager for her liking, and therefore nothing had ever come of the relationships.

Her hands were resting on her son's shoulders, both to steady herself and for the need to have physical contact with him.

Jeremy revealed more of his mother's panties. At first he could only see the contours of her pubic mound and pubic hair, but the thrill was tremendous.

He deliberately slowed the speed at which he had pulled his mother's jeans down, to heighten his thrill. It also heightened her thrill. As he continued to pull on her jeans, Jeremy could see the contours of the top of her pussy through her panties. Both felt their excitement rise even further at this point, and Jeremy paused in the pulling of his mother's jeans to look longing at what he saw before him. Jenny was watching her son's progress with fascination and delight. She was not surprised that he now paused and a sense of pride ran though he as she realized her son wanted to look at her sex, at her pussy.

Her panties were a little tight on her, so Jenny knew her son was be able to see her pussy through them quite plainly. For a fleeting second she wanted him to pull her panties down and look at her naked pussy, and an incredible thrill ran though her body at the thought. Jeremy noticed this reaction by his mother to him looking at her panties, and that he could see her pussy through them.

"Do you want to go to sleep now," Jeremy asked his mother, which came out of the blue for her.

As if picking up on her reaction to his question he added,

"We can pick this up tomorrow when we have more time if you like."

Jeremy looked up at his mother whose face was flushed with excitement. To Jenny this somehow felt like an excellent idea for now, as both were quite tired and Jeremy wanted his mother to have time to come to terms with their changed relationship. One thing he was very sensitive to was, not to rush her, but ease her into this. The odd thing was, neither felt stopping was anticlimactic

"Yes," Jenny responded.

"Let's finish this here and start again tomorrow." She smiled down at her son who stood up as she pulled her jeans back up.

Jeremy held his mother's face in his hands again and kissed her and this time their tongues eagerly sought the other and they kissed passionately. When they broke off Jeremy turned and went to his room. Both went to bed knowing tomorrow was Saturday and they had the day to themselves; and both dreamed that night of the turn of events in their mother and son relationship that Jenny would never had thought possible a day earlier.

Jeremy was first up the next morning, dressing quickly and went into the kitchen to make himself breakfast. Before sleeping he had struck on an idea for his mother that excited him. Ten minuets after Jeremy had entered the kitchen his mother walked in. They had both slept very late, it was almost 11.00am.

"How did you sleep, darling," she asked him.

Jeremy had watched her the whole time as she walked into the kitchen and answered,

"Great, how about you?"

Jenny smiled at him and said,

"Great too."

Jeremy decided now was a good time to try his new idea.

"You know what many girls do nowadays?" he asked his mother.

Jenny sensed that there was something more to his question then just mere conversation.

"No, what?" she asked with the slightest of excitement to her voice.

Jeremy leaned forward across the kitchen table as if to tell her a secret. Jenny, who was leaning against the bench in front of the table, also leaned forward wanting to hear this secret.

"They shave themselves," Jeremy told his mother with a raised eyebrow for emphasis.

Jenny immediately picked up on what her son meant and was take aback slightly by her body's reaction, as it quivered at the thought.

"Really," Jenny responded in what she hoped was not too much of a surprised tone.

"Yeah, and I hear their boyfriends love it," was her son's reply, who was trying to image his mother in such a state.

"Interesting," was Jenny's rely.

Jenny busied herself with her breakfast, and mother and son chatted comfortably about anything and everything. Both felt that their relationship had shifted, as they talked more like equals rather then mother and son. As they spoke and thought about this shift, they both liked how it felt. Even when mother and son had finished their breakfast they remained seated and chatted for more than an hour.

"Well, I had better go and have my shower," Jenny announced.

"You go and watch TV, I won't be too long."

With that Jenny turned and headed for the bathroom. Jeremy finished his second coffee, put his dishes in the sink and walked into the lounge room. He looked at the assortment of chairs and sofas and instead of sitting in his favourite chair, sat at one end of the bigger of the two sofas; the whole time his head a whirl of images of his mother's shaved pussy, which never quite come into focus in his mind. He turned on the TV and watched something without seeing it.

Jeremy had no idea how long he had been sitting there, but it seemed a short time when his mother entered the lounge room; she was wearing her new jeans again and the same top.

"Do you think these new jeans are too tight on me?" Jenny asked with a cheeky look her son had never seen before, but it excited him.

"Well, we'll have to look in the mirror," Jeremy replied with an effort to be matter-of-fact, but knowing in his mind that his mother had enjoyed what he had done last night so much that she wanted it again.

This gave Jeremy confidence to be more adventurous then last night, and he felt his mother was giving him a green light to do so. Jeremy stood up from the sofa and followed his mother as she walked into her bedroom. Jenny stood in front of the mirror as if sizing up the fit of her new jeans, and Jeremy took up his position behind her again. Rubbing her hand across her bare tummy Jenny asked the same question as last night,

"Do you think these are too tight," in a dreamy voice.

Again Jeremy reached around his mother with his right hand and rubbed her tummy. Jenny felt a familiar thrill.

"There's one way to tell if they're too tight," Jeremy proposed.

"Oh, what's that," his mother asked him in the mirror as they held each others eyes.

"You just slip your hand down the front of your jeans," Jeremy replied, but did nothing, hoping his mother would pick up his intension and direct his movements. Years of being together had given Jenny insight into her son and she read him like a book.

"Would you check for me darling," Jenny asked her son in a little girl's voice that excited him.

"Just slide your hand down mummy's jeans for her will you, but don't stop until you've checked properly, OK," she purred and leaned further into her son.

"I would love to do that for you," replied Jeremy and he slide his hand slowly down into his mother's jeans, from her slightly rounded tummy.

Jeremy would savor his mother's body this time, and he liked the way his mother's tummy was slightly rounded. As he slid his hand further down into the front of his mother's jeans he felt her panties, but they were different to last night.

"That's it sweetie, can you feel mummy's panties?" Jenny encouraged her son and he nodded to her in the mirror.

She was enjoying this all over again, and the speed of her breathing was quickening. As he caressed the top of his mother's panties, his fingers told him they were of a satin material and very thin.

"Is this ok mummy?" Jeremy asked his mother breathlessly.

"Oh yes," she purred.

"Can I see what's inside your jeans," Jeremy asked, and his mother lovingly replied,

"Yes baby, mummy wants you to pull down her jeans and look at her sweetie."

Again Jeremy knelt, took hold of each side of his mother's jeans after his mother had turned, undid the big brass button and pulled the fly down. He slowly pulled on her jeans.

"Oh, you're a naughty boy, aren't you," his mother asked huskily.

"Am I?" Jeremy asked in reply.

"You are, wanting to look at your mummy's panties. But mummy wants to show her young man her panties."

Jenny was totally in character for her son and herself. Jeremy tore his eyes away from his mother's face, which was now in rapture for him, to look at her jeans as he pulled them down. Jeremy saw the first glimpse of his mother's panties, satin white and thin. After looking at the top of them for a few seconds he pulled her jeans down further, revealing more of the soft, thin material and this time the contours of her pubic mound were dramatically more obvious -- because she no longer had any pubic hair. Seeing this Jeremy imagined how much more of his mother's pussy he would see through these panties.

Jenny continued to watch the slow progress of her son pulling down her jeans and the exposure of her panties, fascinated at how controlled he was. Jeremy pulled his mother's jeans the last little bit to reveal her panties fully, and gave an audible intake of breath which pleased his mother no end. Jenny could feel a tingling between her legs.

Jeremy's audible intake of air was due to what he could now see. His mother's panties were tight and thin, allowing him to see all the contours of her pussy because this mother had shaved her pussy -- as he had hoped. What he saw before him was his mother's pussy bulging through thin, white satin panties, and he felt his dick bursting for release. Jeremy could not help himself and raised his hand to his mother's bulging pussy in her thin panties.

Jenny was extremely excited herself now and felt so proud of herself, as her son was staring at her pussy in her thin panties, realizing she had chosen well in her choice of underwear. Jenny watched fascinated as her son's hand moved to her panties; and her hands were once again on his shoulders, because she wanted physical contact with him. Jeremy's hand reached out and gently touched his mother's pubic mound first, and then he rubbed his finger up and down her pouting pussy lips in their thin panties.

Jenny's reaction was immediate, as she moaned and her hips bucked a little. Jeremy seemed to be drawing a line up and down between her pussy lips, ending always at her clit. Jenny loved the way her son was touching her pussy through her panties, it was the way she had always wanted to be touched, but never was. Her heavy breathing and moans told her son just how turned on she was becoming, and Jeremy felt his dick was now rock hard.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Clan Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 232 milliseconds