• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • An All-Male Private College

An All-Male Private College

My name is James Hyperion. The year is 2030. I am ninety years old. I am dying. Nothing can change that fact. That's okay because I am a man who has led a very fulfilled life. I was born in Atlanta, Georgia, in the year 1940. The eldest son of a poor African-American family. Nevertheless, I did fairly well for myself. I won a scholarship to the Georgia Institute of Technology in 1968 and graduated in 1972 with a degree in engineering. Ten years later, I started my own company, Hyperion Industries. In the following decades, I would become a billionaire.

Now, I never married, nor did I have any offspring. I am however, quite proud of the legacy I leave behind. In 2007, I began construction of a school. The Hyperion Institute of Technology. I noticed that a lot of young men weren't doing too well at all levels of education. If you ask me, it's because of the feministic curriculum and the fact that teachers neglect the unique educational needs of young men out of political correctness gone amok. I saw the Crisis in Men's Education long before the Department of Education became aware of it. And long before any of these goons, I decided to do something about it. I poured my fortune into the construction of an all-male private college, in the tradition of Morehouse College. A place where young men of all races could get a shot at a good education. There are plenty of women's colleges in America but the men's colleges, well, you can count them on one hand. That doesn't seem fair to me and with my usual flair, I sought to rectify the situation. You see, my sisters and I attended single-sex schools growing up and it worked fine for us. In the 1960s, coeducation was all the rage. In the early twenty first century, the authorities began to see the light. In 2006, single-sex public education was legalized once more. I applauded the government for this. I really did.

Yes, so, I began the construction of my $ 100 million, all-male, science-focused private college in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. I put all my energy into it. I thought of my five nephews and three nieces. I wanted my nephews to become strong and capable, educated men. I also wanted my nieces to have worthy educated men as potential suitors when they came of age. That's the way the world should be. An equal number of educated men and educated women to improve the future for all mankind. Man-haters in high places would rather see today's college-age men become losers and crooks. Well, that's not okay by me. I made waves in the media when I announced the construction of the school. I drew the ire and attention of feminists but even they could not refute the facts that colleges were mostly female these days. Today's college men were few in number. Only forty three percent of all college students were male. That's seriously imbalanced. So, I stood my ground and continued to construct the school. I spared no expenses. The Black community stood by me. Why, some educated Black women took my side against their wealthy White feminist sisters whose daughters had college degrees. Most Black mothers know what it's like to lose a promising son to a life of a crime. Most White mothers don't. In the end, the ladies saw the light and cheered me on in my quest for a better future for today's young men.

Construction of the school began on May 15, 2007. It ended in July 4, 2009. Long after America got over itself when it decided whether to elect a White female senator or a Black male senator as President of the United States. I didn't pay too much attention to politics. The school occupied my thoughts. I was in my sixties and, not knowing how much time I had left, I sped things along. My nephew Stephen accompanied me on my trips. He was attending Avon Old Farms, an all-male private preparatory school in Virginia. I watched his life and education with great care. I supported my siblings and their offspring financially. Stephen Gerald was the son of Atlanta lawyer James Gerald and his mother was my sister, Bianca Hyperion Gerald. I paid for him to be educated at an elite single sex school. Coed schools, both public and private, were in the hands of man-hating feminist administrators who feminized young men and promoted gender bias against males. I wanted my nephew Stephen to be among the first students of the Hyperion Institute of Technology.

Once the school construction was completed, it was a marvel to behold. The school covered three hundred acres, which was quite impressive. The small town of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, was to be its home. The nearby community didn't know what to make of us but I enlisted the support of the local politicians and businessmen to smooth things along. Money can smooth a lot of things along. Believe me, I know. Now began the task of staffing the school. I personally hired the people. I selected men and women from places like West Point, Harvard, MIT and Georgia Tech. I checked their backgrounds. I preferred men and women who were married and those with offspring. I also checked into their political affiliations. I wasn't hiring any racist, man-hater or sociopath. That's not my style. Decades of living in the business world gave me great insight into the hearts and minds of men and women. I could spot sociopaths of both sexes when I saw them. That's how sharp I was, even in my old age.

The Hyperion Institute of Technology was a massive, state of the art institution. I paid special attention to the Athletics Department. In colleges across America, politically correct Title IX was chopping the men's sports teams. This was unfair. One doesn't create new opportunities for women by destroying the dreams of innocent men. Especially innocent young men whose dream was to play college sports. I decided that the Hyperion Institute's Department of Athletics would become the athletic powerhouse of the entire higher education system of the United States of America. We hired coaches from the top athletic programs. I didn't hire college sports coaches. Rather, I gave coaches from high schools around the country a chance to coach college sports, something many of them dreamed of.

Next came the task of hiring an Athletic Director. Who to choose? There were qualified men and women from schools across America. However, I didn't want to hire any racists, man-haters or psychopaths. That narrowed down the field considerably. I handpicked Michael Luther to become my Athletic Director. Michael Luther was a former football coach with Saint Augustine Academy, a private school in Georgia. He was recently widowed and the father of two grown sons, twins who had recently graduated high school. I offered him the job, and asked him to bring his sons with him to enroll as students at the Hyperion Institute of Technology. It was an offer he couldn't refuse. So he took it. I stepped down as Chairman of Hyperion Industries and became the First President of the Hyperion Institute of Technology. The academic and athletic envy of the higher education world.

Twenty thousand students from high schools around the world applied to Hyperion Tech. We only had room for five thousand. We were offering many academic and athletic scholarships, so I asked our Admissions Representatives to skip the rich studs and instead get the sons of blue collar families, of all races, the chance of a lifetime. Our first batch was a wonderfully diverse bunch. Young Black men, White men, Asian men and Latino men, all ready to begin tomorrow's world. And my nephew, Stephen Gerald, was among them. I felt so damn proud.

On September 1, 2009, the Hyperion Institute of Technology opened its doors for its first class. We were the envy of the world. The school had five thousand students, all male. The faculty numbered five hundred and ninety eight qualified individuals. As far as college majors, we offered everything from Engineering to Biology, Criminal Justice, Accounting, Aviation Electronics and so on. Our focus was on the sciences, especially engineering and computing, but we also offered liberal arts classes.

What made a lot of the students gawk was the size of our Athletic Department. We offered every damn sport they could conceive of. The Hyperion Tech Department of Athletics offered the following varsity sports : Archery, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Crew, Cycling, Fencing, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Judo, Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing, Rifle, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Squash, Wrestling, Cross Country, Tennis, Track, Ice Hockey, Rowing, Volleyball and Water Polo.

For Club Sports, we offered Equestrian, Sumo Wrestling, and Hiking. Hyperion Tech became the only college and university in America to have an all-male Equestrian Club. Equestrian was considered a women's sport in college. Some colleges had coed Equestrian teams but none had an all-male team, as far as I could tell. Well, not anymore. I gave our young men the opportunity to learn of the age-old relationship between man and horse. I spared no expenses. I wanted to make Hyperion Athletics the envy of the academic world. I wanted to show those politically correct Ivy League schools and those who aspired to be like them that here at Hyperion, we were capable of being better than them. All of our sports teams competed in the NCAA Division One.

We were the talk of the higher education world for ages. Feminists called us a boys club. Let me ask you something. If there can be women-only clubs, why not men-only clubs? That only seems fair to me. I believe in balance between the sexes, not one-sided conflicts. That's how I feel and I've never apologized for it. I looked after my school. I spared no expenses. I let all the young men know that my door would always be open. The world didn't know what to make of us. However, the parents of many young men who would otherwise attend female-dominated colleges where male students ( especially athletes) were treated like dirt expressed their gratitude to me.

I've had fathers and mothers thank me for building the school. I made the school Black-positive and male-friendly. However, I did not tolerate racially based discrimination in any form. Black students and White students along with Hispanics and Asians were expected to behave like gentlemen, or else. I established the Men's Center as a place where male students could go to receive counseling if they needed it. Most colleges in America have Women's Centers. Places where women received individual help and support. I intended to do the same for men. Like I said, I spared no expenses. I looked after Hyperion Tech and the Lord aided me in my struggle. The first year, we had five thousand students. Over the next ten years, we expanded until we had eight thousand students, all of them dedicated young men determined to better themselves through education. I put a cap on the school's admissions policy. We should stay a certain size and remain manageable. I didn't want us to become like overblown Ivy Leaguers.

And so we didn't.

It's been more than twenty years since the school first opened its doors. The school expanded and strengthened its status in the higher education system. Our athletes regularly beat the best of what any other school in the country had to offer. It's almost as if men from Hyperion Tech were manlier than other men. I suppose it might be true. We molded these young men to be confident, cool under pressure and determined. We strengthened their characters, their minds and bodies. We were the only college in America to still operate under the Gentleman's Honor System. That's part of what makes Hyperion Tech great. Our young men know that attending our school is a privilege and not a right. We were every bit as special as we claimed to be. Hyperion Tech remains one of only six all-male private colleges in the United States of America. Call it what you will. A male bastion. A remnant from the past. A modern day colossus. Whatever. For me, and all of my students, it's the place we call home. It's my life's work. My legacy. My last true gift to the world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • An All-Male Private College

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 616 milliseconds