• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Empowered Women Like Anal Too

Empowered Women Like Anal Too

In my lifetime, I've been called many things. Freak. Amoral. Lust-filled fiend. That's all fine by me because I really don't give a crap about what people think. I am what I am and I do what I want. By the way, Trevor is the name and trickery is the nature of my game. I am a Trickster. Modeled after those legendary pranksters from classical mythology and popular folklore. My favorite targets are obnoxious, self-important people. You've seen them. Overconfident rich men and the so-called empowered women of the business world. Whenever someone is full of themselves and think they're all that, it pisses me off like you would not believe. I like to teach them a lesson and have some fun while I'm at it. It's going to be good. Watch what happens.

There's this really obnoxious bus driver named Mira. She's around five feet eight inches tall, thick, with alabaster skin and a mop of black hair. Not a bad-looking broad, to tell you the truth. Having large breasts, a thick body and a plump ass works for her. I'm quite fond of big women in the sack. However, I don't much care for any female who is rude, mean-spirited or obnoxious, regardless of race, sexual orientation or body type. That's just the way I get down. So, anyway, I was on the bus and I watched Mira, the female bus driver par excellence cuss out this young man unnecessarily. The young man was talking to some girlfriend of his on his cell phone and seemed to be having a good time. Mira started giving him an attitude because of it. I decided to make Mira pay. And that's what this story is about.

I sat on the bus until Mira and I were the only people left in it. Truth be told, I've taken the bus before and I've noticed her checking me out. There's nothing out of the ordinary about that. I'm a six-foot-three, lean and muscular Black man. I'm quite good-looking and equally popular with both men and women. I've hooked up with lots of men and women in my day. The beauty of male bisexuality in modern America. I've hooked up with single men, single women and sometimes couples. I've done threesomes, foursomes and then some. Yeah, I've had lots of fun.

I'm no slouch in the brains department either. I attended Saint Guillaume College in Colorado. In case you're not familiar with it, it's the best damn school in the nation. An all-male, private college with a strong Christian tradition. They also offered every damn sport. Saint Guillaume College offered Archery, Basketball, Baseball, Bowling, Fencing, Football, Gymnastics, Soccer, Swimming, Wrestling, Volleyball, Cross Country, Ice Hockey and Nordic Skiing. Either way you look at it, athletically or academically, that school was the best. They only had five thousand students but it worked out well for all involved.

I'm a college graduate who works in an office downtown. I ride the bus because I don't want to lose touch with the common man. I put the moves on Mira. She started flirting with me heavily. I smiled and that's when she dropped the ball on me. She told me that this was the end of her shift. She was supposed to take this bus to the station for maintenance, then she would be done with the day's work. It was the last bus to leave the terminal. I smiled and asked her what she had in mind. She said she wanted to have some fun, if I was down with it. What do you think I said? I told her to show me the spot. At this time, the bus terminal was empty. All the crew had left. The only people around were the janitors but Mira told me not to worry about them. She took me inside, and we went to some vacant office to have our fun.

Mira was some kind of seriously weird woman. What kind of woman takes a man she just met to her workplace for some random sex? Yeah, that's what I thought. I sat on a chair and she stood before me. She told me that she liked black guys, especially those with big black cocks. I smiled. So, I was some kind of sexual object to her, huh? A black man with a big dick. Nothing more, nothing less. Women are always complaining about being objectified. If you ask me, they enjoy it. That's why they panic when their looks start to go or when they put on weight. They objectify men too, whether they admit it or not. Mira mistook my smile for one of interest. She had no idea what wicked thoughts were running through my head. I told her to show me what she got. She didn't need to be told twice.

Mira stripped before me, taking off her white shirt and black pants. I looked her up and down. The body was kind of plump but the face wasn't bad, so I was cool. Mira turned around and showed me that plump bubble butt of hers. I smiled and felt my cock stiffen. Yeah, I was hard. I stroked my long and thick cock. Ten inches of hard and thick, uncut, powerful black masculinity. Mira knelt before me and took my cock in her hand. She said something about wanting a taste of my black dick. I watched as she put my dick in her mouth. To be honest, Mira was pretty good at the ageless art of cock sucking. The best cock suckers are some of the gay men I've hooked up with. Next came older heterosexual women. Mira wasn't bad. She licked my cock and sucked my balls, getting me hard as steel in no time.

While she sucked my dick, she fingered her pussy. I watched, finding myself turned on. When I came, she drank my cum. Licked me clean. She told me she loved drinking black man's cum. I shook my head. If you ask me, black men and white men are quite similar to each other. Social and economic differences aside, all men are alike under the skin. All men are brothers. Yet this woman treated me like I was some kind of super sexual being. I guess she bought that urban mythology about the sexual powers of black men. I didn't. I was well-hung, handsome and confident, but that's just me. I'd be that way if I were white or Hispanic or even Asian. A man is a man, damn it.

When Mira got done sucking me, she told me to fuck her. I shook my head. I clapped her plump buttocks and told her that I wanted her ass. She looked at my cock, winced, then smiled. She was down with it. She said something about living out one of her most forbidden fantasies. I watched as she fumbled around the room to find lube. She finally found some in a drawer. Some Aloe Cream. It's not like porn movies or erotica novels when there's always some KY Jelly handy. We had to make do with what was available. I took the lotion and smeared it all over my cock. Then I made Mira get on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks so she could get hers. I applied the lube all over her anus, and fingered it a bit. She moaned, delighted. When all was done, I rubbed my cock and placed the tip of it against her anus. Then, I pushed it inside.

My first sensation upon penetrating Mira's asshole was one of tightness and warmth. She gasped as I entered her anus, and again I marveled at her tightness. I'm guessing this dame to be weighing around two hundred and forty pounds. For such a big woman, she certainly had a tight asshole. I guess what I read in a certain online magazine a few years back was true. The bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. I placed my hands on Mira's thick hips and pushed my dick deeper into her asshole. She grunted as I fucked her. I got a deliciously wicked idea as I fucked her. I noticed that Mira kept her eyes closed as I rode her, drilling my cock into the forbidden depths of her tight asshole. I pulled out my camera phone and silently took a few snapshots. Snapshots of her body and face, of my cock going into her booty hole and many more. I also filmed it. She was screaming loudly and begging me for more.

I relaxed and enjoyed the ride as I thrust my cock deeper and deeper into Mira's butt hole. I'm an anal sex connoisseur and I absolutely love assholes. Each asshole feels different. A woman's asshole feels different from a man's. I'm not saying one is better than the other, just different. There are men and women who are naturally uptight, even down there and no amount of lubricant or anal probing will get them to loosen up. However, there are some people who are natural anal sex performers. I'm guessing Mira falls into that category. She was well-lubed up and positioned on her hands and knees, taking all the cock I had to give, and then some. Her asshole was so damn stretchable. Especially for a supposed first timer. Wow. I couldn't get enough of it. That tight asshole which widened to take my cock then tightened again and gripped it, massaging it like a glove. I held out as much as I could but in the end I gave it up. I came, sending my hot masculine seed into the darkest depths of Mira's willing and stretched asshole. She howled in sheer pleasure. I smacked her plump ass. Damn chick loved every minute of it. She was crazy.

Afterwards, Mira and I readjusted our clothes and I left the station. She had a big smile on her face when I left. Well, so did I. As soon as I got home, I uploaded the pictures from my camera phone into my computer. I selected the best of them and posted them on selected web sites on the Internet. Popular spots like My Space, Face Book and other online social conduits. The video was made available to the general public on You Tube. I was also sure to anonymously mail some of these very same pictures to the bus station workers. Mira's co-workers had a field day. Hell, the story even made front page news. The most obnoxious female bus driver in town was taught a lesson. The entire staff of her workplace saw her getting butt fucked like anal sex was going out of style. Mira left town and was never seen again. As for me, I was laughing my ass off. This is one of the best stunts I've ever pulled. Man, I love my job. I wonder what stunt I'm going to pull tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Empowered Women Like Anal Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds