• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mexico Cruise Ch. 02

Mexico Cruise Ch. 02

12

Dina and myself finally went to sleep about 2 that morning. The entire time she was laying on her side with her head rested on my chest. We took this time prior to falling asleep to talk about what had happened and the fun we had. She really opened up herself emotionally and I felt a bond with her that I could have never imagined before. In return, I began opening up myself to her. This conversation was interrupted several times by kissing and additional foreplay. She managed to get my tired cock hard a third time and sucked me dry with my cum covering her pussy hair.

We had always been friends and always gotten along very well but there had always been that unspoken understanding that it was family only. Things had changed forever.

Also, I realized how much I really liked, loved maybe, Dina as a person. She is really quite a unique lady. She is very giving, very intelligent, very pretty, and as if that wasn't enough she is now laying naked in bed next to me after screwing me thrice in the past couple of hours.

About 8am, Dina gets out of the bed and excuses herself to go to the bathroom. When she got back she assumed the same position next to me. This time her hand reached down and began massaging my dick again. She removed the sheet covering me so she could see the results of her playing. As she was really getting into it and we were again kissing with reckless abandon, Lisa and Roger come through the door and catch us both in full arousal. I noticed them but Dina didn't. I saw Lisa and Roger both smile broadly at me.

Lisa quietly undressed and shocked Dina when she saw her join us on the bed. Roger is looking at the three of us and pulling his dick out so he can pleasure himself watching the 3 of us.

It became obvious to me that Dina REALLY liked giving blow jobs. Of course I wasn't going to try to stop her. While Dina is going down on me Lisa begins playing with my balls while kissing me. In 25 years of marriage I had never had sex with anyone other than Lisa and in less than twelve hours I had her sister then the two of them together for my first ever threesome.

I was so worked up that I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I told the ladies that I was about to come. Dina motioned Roger to join us and both ladies were on their backs with their knees bent up and their wet pussies waiting for us.

Lisa silently pointed at Roger to come to her and pointed directly at her sweet wet waiting hole. Like an obedient puppy, Roger mounts on top of her and begins fucking her with a strong and aggressive force. Dina is getting hornier by the second and mouths to me the words, "fuck me" while rubbing her tuft of thick red pussy hair. This was heaven to me. Not only my first threesome but now my first foursome. The excitement got the best of myself and Roger and we were coming on each other's partner's tits within a few minutes.

If those damned showers in the cruise ship staterooms weren't so small, we probably would have taken showers together. Those things barely fit one normal size person, let alone two or four. Lisa and myself got dressed, hugged and kissed Dina and Roger goodbye for the time being and went to our room to clean up and dress for the day.

Walking into our room I could see a very definitive glow to Lisa's face. We repeated to each other frequently how much we loved each other. When I asked her about her night with Roger, she smiled and shared some details of their night together. In Lisa's words:

"Your brother has to be one of the sweetest guys I've even met, outside of you that is. I always liked him and appreciated the way he was such a gentleman and so kind to my sis but last night I got to know him in a way I never imagined. I'm not just talking about the sex, either. Although that was super sweet as well"

"After you and Dina left we just laid in the bed and talked for at least a couple of hours. We discussed the lifestyle, we discussed Jim and Jill. Roger is convinced that we will really enjoy them as much as we have Dina and Roger. They've been married almost 30 years and are still deeply in love with each other. We discussed how things will be now between us since we've had this experience."

"The one thing that Roger told me that made so much sense to me is that for this to work, both of our marriages have to be very solid. Otherwise, there will be nagging jealousies that will eat away like a cancer and destroy us. Do you trust me enough to be alone with your brother many more times in the future?"

This was moving so fast. I could almost feel my head spinning with all this talk. "Of course, my sweetheart, you've never given me reason not to trust you. As long as you know that Dina and myself hit it off just as well as you two and that we will want time together often as well."

With that, Lisa threw her arms around me and told me so many times, "I love you baby, I really love you. You are the best"

The breakfast buffet closed at 10:30am and we all needed to eat. We called Jim and Jill's room to see if they were ready. They told us they were just starting to get dressed and to come on up to room 7995 on the 7th deck and visit with them until they were ready. We stopped by Roger and Dina's room to let them know our plans and we all agreed to meet at the dining area at 10:20.

When we arrived at Jim and Jill's room Jim was completely dressed except for finding a shirt to wear. We could hear the shower water going so we knew where Jill was.I noticed Lisa's eyes wondering to his chest. Jim was by far the hairiest of us three guys. One of Lisa's little fetishes was chest hair on a guy. Neither Roger nor myself were blessed with a whole lot, but enough for Lisa to run her hands through. Jim, however, really had Lisa's attention and he noticed her stare.

"Like what you see, Lisa?" Jim asked. Usually, a remark like that might have embarrassed Lisa but she just nodded her head in the affirmative. She ran her hand through his chest hair and smiled. "Later", Jim smiled at her. "I definitely would like to get to know you better. His kissed her on the lips and put on a shirt.

We heard the shower water shut off and the sound of Jill walking out of the shower. She walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her, covering her tits and barely covering her ass. When she saw us she looked quite surprised. She had been in the shower when we talked to Jim on the phone earlier and didn't know we were going to be there.

There was an awkward moment. Jim broke the silence. He suggested that we go on up to the restaurant and Jill could meet up with us in a few minutes when she gets dressed.

Admittedly, I was disappointed. I was hoping for her to drop her towel and give me a close up show of her naked body. However, we followed Jim's lead and left to the dining area so Jill could have her privacy.

While waiting for Jill, Roger, and Dina to join us Jim took the opportunity to tell us a little more about themselves and why he left Jill behind. In Jim's words:

"Jill went with me the first time to the Red Rooster swing club in Vegas as a favor to me. She was against it in the beginning but as a loving wife she agreed to at least go. She didn't promise to go any further but promised me she would keep an open mind."

"You may have noticed that Jill is kind of the quiet one among us. Don't interpret that as being unfriendly or snobbish. Jill is a great listener. She enjoys listening to others and sexually she is happiest when she knows her partner is pleased. It takes a while for her to open up and get to really know you, but when she does, you'll see the same beautiful person on the inside that you do on the outside."

"Bob, I know you wanted a peek at her a short time ago. If you had stayed and waited long enough, she would have had no choice but to remove the towel. However, she would have done it begrudgingly and taken a lot of the pleasure out of it."

Oh, no I just remembered the day before when I hugged her and got a feel of her right breast. I hope she wasn't sore at me about that. I mentioned it to Jim. His reply"

"Jill mentioned to me about your little feel up of her breast. She didn't take offense because she had seen how I had grabbed Lisa's ass right before that. She was a little uncomfortable with it but at the same time she took it as a compliment that you enjoyed it."

"One thing about Jill, she has always been self conscious about her body. She has never had the petite figure like Lisa and Dina. She envies those ladies that can where the fashion clothing that is designed for the smaller sizes."

"The reason she finally agreed to swing with Roger and Dina was because Roger made her feel so comfortable. He took time to get to know her and not just try to get her in bed each time. Today, those two are great friends and she trusts him as much as she does me."

"Bob, the one thing you have going for you is the fact that Roger speaks so highly of you. Already Jill is anxious to get to know you better. If you're patient, you'll get to know her QUITE well," he said with a wink."

About this time we see Jill walk out of the elevator and come toward us. About 30 seconds later Dina and Roger emerge and we both sit down and serve up the breakfast buffet.

The breakfast buffet on this ship is nothing less than outstanding. They have all kinds of fruits, meats, cereals, breads, and potatoes. Not only that, but everything tastes great. A person can easily overeat at these things with all this good food.

The six of us sit down together for the first time since the previous evening. This time the conversations drifted towards our homes, families, and work. No talk about sex. In a way, that was refreshing. As much as I enjoy sex, I do have other interests and it was quite enjoyable to be enjoying everyone's company without sex being the marquee subject.

The first day's port of call was San Diego. Since we all were native Orange County residents, we had been to San Diego several times. We decided this day that we would spend the whole day on the ship. With the events of the previous night, I wondered when the subject of sex would come up again.

It had been a cool morning with the fog keeping the temperatures down. By noon, the fog had burned off and we noticed that the pool and lounge chairs were starting to fill up. We checked the daily compass for the day's activities. One of the activities at 2pm was a trivia contest. Trivial Pursuit had always been one of my favorite games and as I learned, it was one of Jill's as well. There was also a cooking class at the same time and Jim and Dina wanted to check that out. By the way, Dina is one hell of a cook so hopefully she would learn something new and cook it for us when we got back home.

Roger and Lisa decided to go back to our room and watch TV. Those two had really hit it off. For a brief moment I felt a twinge of jealousy. Yet, when I recalled our discussion earlier and her affection for me, I realized that maybe I was over reacting just a little too much. We still had about an 1 ½ hours to kill before the cooking class and trivia contest so I asked Jill if she would be my date for the afternoon. A slight smile came over her face as she grabbed my hand. We decided to go back to our favorite bar on the 7th deck while Jim and Dina decided to catch some sun until time for their cooking class.

I bought Jill and myself a strawberry margerita and took her to a booth in the corner so we could have a little privacy and visit. There was a DJ playing some oldies music in the background. This created an enjoyable atmosphere and the music wasn't too loud.

After the earlier conversation with Jim, I first apologized for my assertiveness the day before when I grabbed her breast. "Well, you certainly shocked me Bob but at the same time I will admit to have enjoyed it. Please, there's no need to apologize, ok? I mean I saw the way that Jim grabbed Lisa's ass so I can certainly see why you felt your actions were ok."

I sat there and began talking to her about life in Orange County. Like the rest of us, her and Jim had been life long residents there until his dad's passing. They had made new friends in Vegas, but most of those friends were people related to their business. People such as sales reps and prospective new clients. They had not experienced the same closeness of friendships they had back home and certainly not the kind they had with Roger and Dina.

The more I was able to get her to talk, the more she became comfortable with me. She wanted to know more about myself and Lisa. She had heard about us before because Roger and Dina were always talking about us. The talk was always very positive. Her and Jim could tell from the conversations that we were very close. She even mentioned a conversation she had with Dina a few years ago when the subject was brought up about how we would react to the knowledge of their swinging lifestyle.

"Really, she talked to you about THAT years before?"

"Oh yeah, she was telling me that if she knew that if Lisa wouldn't mind, that she'd love to have her way with you. Of course, it was more important to her to not disrupt family harmony so she kept these things only among the four of us".

"You mean Roger and Jim have known her secret desires all this time?' I couldn't believe that my sister in law had been desiring me for all these years. She told me while in bed that she's always liked me and enjoyed my company but never told me how long she's wanted me in bed.

"Here we go again Jill, talking about sex again. I promised myself to get to know you better first and not just discuss sex with you. I do have lots of other interests, you know."

This brought probably the biggest smile I had seen from Jill since we met. "That's already obvious to me, hun. No need to feel bad or apologize."

By now I was feeling a little bit confident with her again. I could tell I had broken the ice with her. It was getting close to 2pm and the trivia contest was going to start soon. We held hands as we made our way to the dining area where the contest was to be held. The buffet was closed from 2 to 6 o'clock so there was plenty of space and quiet to have the contest.

The contest was designed to break up in teams of 2. Jill was quite confident that between the two of us we could kick anybody's ass. There were 15 questions and the team with the most answers correct would get a souvenir gold medal with the ship's design on it. Ok, so it wasn't anything fancy, but our competitive juices kicked in and we wanted to WIN.

Between the two of us we got 13 out of 15 correct. The next closest to us was a couple that got 10 right. The activities master of ceremonies placed the gold medals around our necks, congratulated us and everyone applauded our efforts. Jill caught me by surprise and put her arms around me and kissed me full on my lips. I, of course returned the kiss and thanked her for being a good partner.

We heard another lady behind us make a remark to her partner that she saw me with a different lady the day before and I had been kissing her as well. That made us both laugh. I doubt that lady knew we were laughing at what she said, but she certainly touched our funny bone. Another thing, though, was the fact that if the six of us act out our feelings for each other on this trip, others are also bound to wonder what's going on. Oh well, I said to myself, let them come to their own conclusions. I was enjoying myself too much and didn't care what they thought.

After the contest, we decided to have some iced tea together and stayed at the dining area. Although the buffet was closed, there was always water, tea, and lemonade available for those that just wanted to sit by the window and look at the water or the city view.

I couldn't help but ask Jill how comfortable she was knowing that Jim is being so forward with Lisa and his desire to screw her. Also her reaction to Jim's desire to swing. Jill's answer:

"At first, I wasn't too sure. I felt insecure even though I enjoyed Roger so much. However, each time Jim and myself were back together he made me feel so beautiful and desired. He's always been so good to me but after being with Dina he would be even better. He told me he's that way because he appreciates me even more."

"I've always known that I'm not as pretty as Dina or built as nicely..."

"Hey," I interrupted her. "Let me tell you something." I had a certain command and sharpness to my voice. " The first time I met you yesterday I noticed your eyes, smile, your very sexy lips and of course your breasts."

"Kind of hard not to notice those," she admitted with a hearty laugh.

"The thing is" I continued,"that I was already lusting after you just looking at you at the pool. And that was before I got to know you better. Now I really am getting horny for you."

Uh, oh. Did I go too far with her? Jill had a puzzled look on her face. "I'm sorry, Jill, again I stick my foot in my mouth. It's just that it bothers me when you try to compare yourself to Dina or Lisa. You're a beautiful lady, a fun companion, and one hell of a good trivia player."

Now it was Jill's turn to apologize. "Oh no, anytime you want to compliment me I'll be happy to hear it. Jim and Roger have told me the same things and I always felt they were just being nice and polite. Hearing it from you and I'm really starting to believe it. I'm just not used to thinking of myself as sexy, even though Jim and Roger have done everything in the world to change that."

"That's why I didn't want to remove my towel earlier. What if you didn't like what you saw?"

"Trust me baby, it's probably a good thing you didn't drop that towel because I may have made us both late for breakfast."

Again, another huge smile emerges. I don't exaggerate when I say even though I like all her other physical features, her smile probably turns me on the most. She has a somewhat larger mouth with perfect teeth. Her smile is practically contagious. It makes you want to join in.

It was getting close to 4pm and we hadn't heard from any of the other 4. I figured that Lisa and Roger were probably naked in our room. Not sure they watched much TV though

Jill called Jim on his cell phone. According to Jim they had finished the cooking class and decided to go to Dina's room and do another kind of cooking. Dina laughed and called him a dirty old man. In that case, that made Jim and Jill's room available for us to continue our visit.

I was really starting to believe that Jill was ready for more than just talk. However, I was so afraid to start feeling her up and getting too carried away, I avoided physical contact except for holding her hand while we walked the corridors. The last thing I wanted was to upset her. I really was liking her. I saw her as a good friend. I knew that even without sex, we would be good for each other. We had certainly bonded during our afternoon together and I was content to wait until the right time to go any further.

I did, however, bring up the swinging subject again. I asked her how she felt about same rooms as opposed to separate rooms. Jill was very emphatic that once they had gone full swap with Roger and Dina, she much more enjoyed separate rooms whenever possible.

"Did you ever spend the entire night with Roger?"

"Yes, many times, and I already plan on doing it at least once on this trip. Jim and myself talked about it this morning. That's one of the reasons we were a little late getting going this morning...that and the fact that he was so horny this morning."

At that thought we both laughed. Jill was really getting comfortable. She was at ease enough to discuss this with me and she was now talking about it as if it were second nature to her.

Finally, I got bold again. "Sweetie, I would love to see what I missed this morning...if that's ok with you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mexico Cruise Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds