• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weekend In The Caravan Ch. 02

A Weekend In The Caravan Ch. 02

Simon was quite for the rest of the walk back. He's probably a little embarrassed about enjoying pulling himself off in front of me.

In the caravan, Simon went straight into his bedroom. Ann said enjoyed yourselves then. We both said yes – a good night out. Ann and I got into bed. She said no sex tonight they might hear us. I lay there on my back with a raging hard on, Ann soon fell asleep. My mind was a twirl with the recent thought of Simon wanking in front of me and worse still me enjoying it.

We were all up next morning at 8am. Simon was eating cereals and trying not to catch my eye. I was not too bothered because this is normal when you discover other emotions. I can still remember my first time.

Ann told me that Jill was not too well and is having a lay in bed so she will not be coming with her and Simon to town. As they went out Ann said

"We would be about half an hour so do the dishes then start fixing the car, and be quite because Jill's in bed."

I now had dressed into shorts and a sleeveless top. I ran the hot water into the sink to start washing up the breakfast dishes. I sensed a vibration; it was that familiar vibration of someone jacking off. I thought – is it Jill!!! I tried to suppress the thought, but I couldn't. I went to her bedroom door- which was a curtain. I walked in saying

"Are you ok Jill" The site I saw is in need of detail explanation. She lay on the bed on her side facing me, with her right elbow bend and her head resting on her hand. The bed covers pulled down to her navel. Her left hand hidden under the covers somewhere near her pussy. She had a nearly see-thorough top on.

"Ooop – I'm sorry" I said, and turned to leave.

"I saw you last night" she said.

I turned and faced her saying 'explain what you mean'

"I saw you and Simon – he was jacking off and holding your dick at the same time" she bellowed.

"I will have to tell mum" she said quietly.

I looked at her thinking this must be the end of my world. I knelt down by her bed explaining that it would finish me; it would be the end of my world. I pleaded for her to say nothing, and it would not happen again.

"Why should I not tell her" she said.

"I would do anything you want of me if you remain silent about what happened last night" I pleaded.

"Do you mean that – you would do anything!!!!" she smiled.

I quietly said "Yes I would"

She thought for a few seconds then said, "You can start by helping me with this" She looked down to her hand that was between her legs just under the bed covers.

"What" I said. She smiled again saying, "I'm all wet and need your help down here".

The thoughts of what she meant were shooting through my mind, can I trust her, is this a trap. After a pause, I said, "OK I will help you this time"

"Good" she said, slipping the bed covers down exposing her pussy to me.

I looked her in the face and slid my right hand down on top of her hand that was working her clit. Ooo that's nice she whispered. She was very wet so I slipped my middle finger into her pussy and worked it in a circular action. She stated to work her clit faster. I repositioned myself nearer the bed putting my left hand onto the back of her head. She started to climax, her legs shook, she was so loud I had to give her a French kiss to suppress her noise. As her climax subsided, I broke the kiss. I commented that she was as noisy as her mum when climaxing. She opened her eyes saying, "That was nice".

"Good – I'm glad you liked it" I said. "You liked it as well" she said looking down at my hard on. I looked down and could see a large wet patch in the front of my shorts that was hiding a raging hard cock.

She pleaded for me to fuck her. I pointed out that she was my stepdaughter and she was not on 'the pill'. I don't have any condoms, your mum and I don't need them I exclaimed.

"Ok – then I want to see you jack off for me" I looked at her in silence, she reminded me of our deal and if I break it, she will tell mum. I accepted this and pulled down my zipper and lowered my shorts down exposing a very hard cock leaking pre-cum. We both gazed at my hardness. "Go on then I want to see if you cum as much as Simon did last night" she whispered.

I positioned myself nearer her bed still on my knees, grabbing my cock with my right hand, working my hand up and down my shaft. Within a few seconds, I looked at Jill whispering "I'm on my way". I held onto the bed with my left hand as I climaxed. My spunk shot onto her exposed stomach, the second string went onto the edge of the bed and the last shot onto the floor.

"Oooo you cum more than Simon did" she said with a beaming smile.

I had better go now, they will be back soon from town. So I left her bedroom and went back to wash the dishes zipping up my shorts on the way. While I was at the sink she came out of the bedroom naked stood behind me putting her arms around me saying" I've not finished with you yet, I will get some condoms for the next time" and then went into the bathroom.

At that point, Ann and Simon came in from town. "Is every thing OK – how's Jill – is she better" Ann said.

I pointed out that she must be better because she just has up to go into the bathroom.

Can I help you dry the dishes said Simon. Yes, that would be nice. As Ann slipped out to the toilet block. Simon stood next to me drying up while I washed the plates.

"Was everything OK – and is Jill better" he said.

"Yes – Jill is better now and is in the bathroom" I said. Then I could feel that vibration again, Simon looked at me with a smile.

"You can feel it too" He whispered. I smiled back.

Simon started to speak softly in my left ear. She's frigging herself off he said. I looked at him and put my finger over my lips to indicate silence. Its making me horny, I'm hard again he said. I smiled, turned to face him and put my right hand onto his dick, he was hard. Simon began slowly un-zipping his shorts. No, I said, not here. "We can go to the toilet block as soon has your mother comes back" I whispered.

Ann came back in and put the kettle on for coffee. "I'm just off to get a news paper" I said. "I'll come with you – I need to call at the toilet block" Said Simon.

So off we went. We must be careful, It must be safe. I said. Ok said Simon. We got to the toilet block and we went inside. Ok I said – in here. We slipped into a cubical and locked the door.

We stood there facing each other. Simon was looking down with a little embarrassment. So I started to un-zip and drop my shorts to the floor exposing my hard dick to him. I grabbed his hand, placing it over my cock. He got the message and started to wank my cock with his left hand. I put my left arm around his waist for support because I was about to cum.

"Its here – Ooo yes" I grunted.

The first shot hit the back of the cubical wall, the second one across the toilet seat ending with a blob onto the floor. I looked him in the eye saying that was nice. Without a word more, I turned and sat down onto the seat facing his hardness. I looked up and put my finger across my lips indicating quietness.

I sat looking at this magnificent sight in front of me. He had light blue shorts on that did not hide his bulging hardness that was just under a large wet patch caused by pre-cum. He had his arms by his side. I put my hands onto his upper legs and let them slip up to his waist. I moved my right hand to his zipper. The sliding down of the zipper was the only noise you could here. I undid the top button and let the shorts fall to the floor. He was not wearing any under clothes. His cock now free showing in all its beauty. Its was about 7" long about as thick as mine, but with a full foreskin, the head part way out with loads of pre-cum dripping out of its pee hole running down its shaft.

I slowly moved my head closer to this 'gold mine'. I took in his manly scent. I touched its tip with my tongue. His body quivered with anticipation as I slipped my mouth over its head, making a 'O' shape pushing back his foreskin. He gave out a guttural Oooo. I pushed all the way down until my mouth was full of him. I now gave a thought of the time and place we were in. So I quickened the pace, working his cock up and down inside of my mouth. I felt a hand on my head. I lifted my hand up and put two fingers under his balls, then he shook like mad.

"Yesssss – its here – I'm cummming" he stuttered.

I stopped moving my mouth, keeping his tip central onto my tongue, then the first wad flooded onto it, I kept sucking while he blew the next wad to the back of my throat. Oh yes, his spunk was beautiful, hot and sticky he filled my mouth up. As he finished cumming I swallowed his seed without spilling a drop. I let his dick slip out of me, the tip end had a string of thick cum hanging so I scooped it up and rubbed it onto is dick.

I indicated we go now before we are noticed. We left the cubical and stood outside the toilet block for a moment.

Simon said with a large smile "You have done this before - Will you fuck me some time". I nodded agreement, then Simon went back to the caravan and I went in the other direction for a newspaper.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weekend In The Caravan Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds