• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Tale to Tell: Waikiki Ch. 02

A Tale to Tell: Waikiki Ch. 02

12

My wife, Lisa, and I went on this vacation to Oahu to get a little rest and relaxation. We also came to enjoy a little healthy sexuality, which has only gotten better since Lisa showed a proclivity towards exhibitionism.

What started as my wife simply teasing me by wearing only a t-shirt and baggy cotton shorts (with nothing underneath) while some contractors were working in our home, continued with a more brazen exhibition (Lisa dropping her towel after an outdoor shower) witnessed by a caretaker at a vacation cottage.

Now her exhibitionism was in full force here in Waikiki beach, Honolulu!

Lisa had swum nude in the waters off Waikiki beach even though there were surfers nearby, waiting for waves on a still afternoon. She even took some impromptu surf lessons afterwards. Though she had her bathing suite on during the instruction, her being helped onto a surfboard in that very minimal outfit by some young surfers was certainly stimulating for both of us.

Each of Lisa's exhibitionist occasions led to incredible sex for us afterwards.

One complication arose during this particular trip, however:

"Greg?" A gravelly but polite voice called out.

I turned to see Jeremy, one of my road warrior acquaintances. Unfortunately he was one of the guys that I had shared the story to about Lisa and the contractors. He had hinted he might like similar encounter with Lisa. Now he was here talking to us in Honolulu!

"Greg talks about you all the time." He smiled while introducing himself to my wife. (See A Tale to Tell - Waikiki).

I tried to avoid running into Jeremy after that introduction and actually forgot about him, which is how I let my guard down later.

=======

After enjoying a snorkeling trip run sponsored by the Hotel, Lisa and I decided we wanted to take a tank dive. We updated our certification and then found a mid-sized Catamaran charter that took us out to a reef for the dive.

Lisa had purchased a new bikini a few days earlier. It showed off much of her assets. The bikini bottom formed a narrow 'V' in front and behind. The top was simply triangles over her breasts, covering as much tit as it showed. I talked Lisa into wearing it on this little trip. She wasn't sure it was the right attire for this excursion; so she kept a coverlet on during the ride to the reef.

There were three other couples on board, two single women traveling together, and a crew of three men. The two younger women were fit and attractive, causing the crew to pay more attention to them than to Lisa. I pointed this out, making it easier for her to relax when it came time to reveal her new bikini.

The water was very clear and there were a number of reefs to explore. Before we dropped into the water, the dive leader gave some last minute instructions about what to do and how to monitor our air gauges.

Once down in the water, Lisa and I found some beautiful reefs and creatures to explore. As we got more comfortable in the water, we wandered further from the rest of the group. I assured one of the tour divers, using those strange underwater hand signals, "Okay", that we were fine on our own.

Our first dive was to be about thirty minutes. After about fifteen minutes I began to play around with Lisa by pushing the loose material on her bikini bottom into the crease of her rear end. She pulled it out once or twice before giving up. She motioned towards the other divers as if to say that they might notice. I pointed to the other two divers, wiggled my hands to indicate that they were women, and shrugged. She realized this would be a continuing theme for this trip, shook head at me, turned, and continued to explore the reef.

Lisa swam in front of me as I followed behind. I was enjoying her almost bare, round, rear end swimming in front of me. This lasted for a while until one of the team divers came over to tell us to get ready to surface. I did notice his double take of Lisa's exposed rear end. When we got to the dive board on the stern of the boat, the crew started helping people up. Lisa tried to fix her bikini before getting onto the board, but I stopped her and pushed her over to next to the board.

The crew diver in the water was helping some people by pushing them up onto the board. He was about to give Lisa a push when suddenly her mostly uncovered tush came out of the water. His hands were inches away when he suddenly stopped, pulled back from his attempt, and just stared at her mostly bare bottom. He did smile and watched as Lisa made her way out of the water and onto the dive board. When she turned back towards me, the guy realized that I noticed him and looked away.

A few minutes later the crew asked if people were going to take a break for a snack or continue diving. Lisa, I, and one of the other couple were the only four who wanted to go right back into the water.

We changed tanks and jumped back in. There was only one crew diver in the water with us and he stayed a good distance away, watching in case of any trouble. Once we were away from the other swimmers I started to pull at Lisa's bikini top. She knew exactly what I was trying to do and waved me off; more interested in viewing the reef than letting me voyeur her.

I persisted and wore her down until I finally was able to open the back snap on her top, allowing the material to float free from her breasts. Lisa, now defeated, pulled the top from her body and handed it to me.

With her bikini bottom stuffed into the crack of her ass, and aside from the tank on her back and straps holding it, Lisa looked like she was diving nude. Large breasts like hers look great in the water because they stay so round as they float. I stuffed her top into a pocket in my suit and swam behind Lisa, enjoying the view. I wasn't really paying much attention to the sea life this time around.

We paused after swimming for about five minutes. Lisa was now upright in the water. I swam up to her from behind, wrapped my arms around her, and took each tit into my hands. I wanted to find out if they felt as good as they looked under the water. I brushed my thumb over her nipples, finding them hard and erect because of the chilly water.

Lisa started to turn around to me when her hand hit my gauge. She looked down and starting pointing to the gauge. The needle was over the red zone, meaning it was low on air. I took a quick look at hers, which showed it was still half full. Was I breathing too hard while watching my topless wife in the water? I gave her the sign that I didn't understand. In return she signaled that I had better go up.

The low gauge snapped me back into the real world. I knew I was not a great swimmer and now I was low on air. I headed back quickly. As I swam by the crew diver I signaled about my gauge. He pointed up to the boat, but then I remembered something and turned back looking for Lisa. In my haste I forgot to give back her top! Lisa was swimming off in the distance, so that she wasn't in view of any of the divers yet.

The diving rules clearly state that you need a dive buddy. I signaled that I was going back to Lisa, but the diver shook his head, pointed up towards the boat, and he started to swim out towards my wife. I could do little about the situation at this point. He was going to find out she was topless.

I surfaced, boarded, and quickly asked the crewmember for another tank.

"Sorry, you only get two." He responded firmly.

"But this one didn't last the thirty minutes." I complained while looking back for my wife, who I presumed would surface soon behind me. "My wife's tank still has fifteen minutes left!"

"Well, everyone has to come up within the next ten minutes because we have to keep on schedule. Best wait for her here." He wandered away from the stern.

I noticed the other couple was already on the boat, meaning that Lisa and the crew diver were the only ones in the water.

I remembered telling Lisa that I imagined her nude on the surfboard during her lesson, the surfer touching her. "So without the suit, you think he'd put his hands on your tits, like this?" I remembered saying during our love making.

Now I realized that the crew diver would have the opportunity that I was playfully suggesting during sex the other night! After an agonizing fourteen-minute wait, I watched Lisa and the other diver surface twenty feet from the boat.

"Greg." Lisa said as she reached the boat. "I don't have my top. I'm not sure how I am going to get back onboard like this."

"It's okay, I have it." I said trying to make little of the situation. The crew diver and Lisa seemed to converse comfortably with each other, making me a little jealous.

"He stayed down trying to help me find my top. I didn't know YOU had it." Lisa looked at me suspiciously.

"I thought the gauge was wrong and I'd be right back. I forgot I had it!" I tried to assure her.

I handed her the bikini top but there was no way she could put it on with the tank straps now in the way. The crew diver still in the water with Lisa noticed and unclipped the tank straps. Lisa pulled her shoulders back to accommodate the movement as another crewmember and two other people came to the stern. There was my wife, topless, with her headlights staring up at them. They just watched while Lisa tried to slip her bikini top back on. The rolling waves presented a challenge to Lisa, so the crew diver handed me the tank, then turned to clip the back of Lisa's bikini top as if he had done it many times.

"Thank you." She said matter-of-factly, when it was firmly on.

After we boarded the catamaran and made our way to the food, I decided to inquire about the remainder of her dive.

"Lisa, you were down there, almost nude, for quite a while." I noticed her bikini panty was still bunched up into the middle of her ass.

"Well, you kind of left me in that state! At first I thought you left my top on the reef, so I stayed back looking for it. Then the crew diver came over to buddy-me." She said looking over at the diver, who returned the smile. "I decided it was a little too late to be bashful, so I signed to him that I lost my top down on the reef . We both searched around for it until my air was low."

"That's all he did?" A little jealousy reared up. I could imagine her pointing to her tits and then the reef trying to indicate her top 'fell off' and him thinking she's signaling him to touch her tits. Either way, she must've given him quite a show ... or feel.

"Greg, I realize he got a good look at my tits, but there was nothing I could really do since you had my top." Of course she was right. " It was no worse than that surfer seeing me the other day."

It was a little worse to me since they were alone together for about fifteen minutes and she was only wearing a bikini bottom that didn't cover much. Lisa seemed to read my mind. "Nothing happened, okay?"

That made me feel fine, but in my imagination, I could see him feeling Lisa's tits and even fucking her down by the reef. The thought stirred in my crotch again. I saw the diver in question talking and laughing with the other crew and sometimes looking back at Lisa. I wasn't sure if the tale he was telling his mates matched hers.

=======

The following day, Lisa and I took our daily stroll along the beach, far from the hotel. She wore her that same wonderful bikini again. We found a nice alcove at the back of the beach, about twenty feet from the water's edge.

There were other topless women swimming sunning nearby. Lisa had swum nude near some surfers and topless with a dive instructor, so at this point, we were past the bashful stage. Lisa reached behind her back to open the clip so she could remove her top.


"You taking that off?" I asked as some guys were walking down the beach toward us. I didn't really mind at all, but it came out as though I did.

Lisa looked where I was looking, "You don't mind? Do you?"

"Oh, not at all. I don't want the other women here to get all the attention."

I reached behind Lisa's back, opened the strap, and she dropped her top into her arms. Even though other women on the beach were topless, I got an instant erection from seeing Lisa topless. So much so that I couldn't stand up. Then Lisa wanted to go into the water. "Go ahead, I really have a problem here." I said looking down.

My wife giggled at my situation, got up and wandered over to the water. A few more guys came from the other direction as well as another couple. They all passed very close to Lisa. I saw her stand a little taller, pushing out her chest, as they passed. The men were not discreet and took a long look at her breasts as they each walked pass. I watched their expressions as they walked closer to her, then moved my eyes to the lines of Lisa's beautiful, sloping, full breasts, on display under the bright sun. It was an incredibly experience for me, she looked so sexy. I wanted to get up and take hold of her breasts. I'm sure the others felt the same.

Lisa turned and smiled at me, almost as if she read my mind. Turning, she ran quickly back to our towels. I don't think she realized how much her tits were swaying and bouncing as she jogged back to me. Two guys stopped, looked back, and watched as Lisa moved away from the ocean. Lisa must've realized what was happening as she recognized my expression. She looked down, slowing, and covered her breasts with her arms.

"Geez Lisa! I'm going to have to change my suit if you do that again." I said earnestly.

We lay on the towels together until I was able to compose myself. After fifteen minutes of sun bathing, Lisa broke the silence. "Okay, I'm going to take a quick dip to cool off. Then we should go back to the room."

"Alright. Go ahead. I'll pack up the towels." I said as I watched Lisa walk toward the water again. Her bikini bottom showed the outside of her butt cheeks while her naked breasts were on display as she strode to the surf.

I was stuffing the towels into the canvas bag, when a voice called my name.

"Oh no, it can't be!" I thought to myself. But as I turned and looked up, I saw Jeremy approaching.

I hadn't seen him since the hotel pool and forgot he was here in Waikiki. Now here he was with my topless wife nearby.

"Hi Greg! What are you doing down this end of the beach? Checking out the topless area while your wife's back at the hotel?"

"Yeah." I quickly replied hoping to God he would move on before Lisa returned.

Unfortunately Lisa decided to wave to me at that same moment.

"Holy shit, Greg. Is that her?"

There was no hiding the fact now, though I hoped he would move on before he got a close-up. "Yes." I said resignedly.

"Wow, she has beautiful tits!" He blurted out and turned to watch her. After a few moments of viewing pleasure he added. "Was that story about those contractors really true?"

"Look Jeremy. We came out here for solitude. We didn't plan on meeting anyone, so she might be a little embarrassed. Can you just go on and pretend you didn't see us?"

"You know, if you like this end of the beach, you should visit the underwater bar at the hotel." He returned his glaze towards Lisa. "Actually, she might do well there."

"Huh? What the hell are you talking about? Please Jeremy. You saw my wife's tits, now could you move on?"

"Sure. See you later." Jeremy walked straight toward the water, passing within a few feet of Lisa, who was making her way back toward me. I could tell he was staring at her tits, because Lisa did a double take as he walked by her.

"Ready to go?" I asked as she reached me.

"Okay."

"Here's your top." I was holding her bikini top, trying to get her to wear it, especially with Jeremy nearby.

"Thanks." She took it but didn't put it on as we started walking.

"Aren't you putting that back on?"

"Not with these other women still here tempting you. I think I'll keep it off a little longer so you keep your eyes on me." She winked. "Maybe your hands too!" She giggled.

"Great." I thought. "Of all the times to get my wish!" I turned back to see if Jeremy had headed further down the beach. I didn't see him so figured we were safe for the moment.

I turned back to Lisa, and it struck me how sexy she looked, walking down the beach wearing just a small bikini bottom. Her breasts were high and round, her nipples rose slightly in the ocean breeze. I was getting worked up again. Lisa's smile told me that she knew that I was enjoying her being topless.

"Are you going to make it back to the room Greg?" Lisa laughed. "You're looking at my tits like you've never seen them before."

"Actually, I haven't witnessed you like this, just strolling along a beach. I can't believe how hot you look."

Before I could respond, there was that annoying male voice again.

"Greg? Is that you? Hey, wait up!" It was Jeremy, no doubt back for a close-up. There was no time to cover Lisa. I suddenly realized that Lisa was right; I'd be more uncomfortable about her nudity than she was.

I turned, stepped in front of Lisa, to partially block Jeremy's view when I noticed that Jeremy was holding hands with a woman. She was topless as well. I now wasn't sure how Lisa was going to react.

"Hi, I thought that was you, Greg!" Jeremy lied because we'd just talked ten minutes ago. But this woman wasn't with him before. I'd have noticed. She was about fifteen years younger than Jeremy, she had a tight body with nice perky tits, but not sizeable like Lisa's.

He saw the question on my face. "Greg, this is Mandy."

"Hi!" she beamed, as her eyes scanned up and down Lisa's figure.

"Hi." I responded, looking back at Lisa who had raised her right arm across her breasts. Lisa's ability to hide lasted briefly as she reached out to greet. "This is my wife, Lisa."

There we were, Lisa's tits on full display, two feet from Jeremy face. The point of Lisa covering up was mute, since Mandy was not covering up at all. Jeremy looked at Lisa's face, but let his eyes drift down to her breasts.

Jeremy wasn't very subtle and made no effort to hide it. "You have a beautiful wife, Greg."

"That she is." I stared Jeremy hard into his eyes hard to let him know I wasn't happy. "And so is your.. err... she is also very beautiful." He had never mentioned Mandy's relationship.

"Mandy and I are just friends, spending some time getting to know each other." He smiled. I wasn't sure if he was trying to show off that he was dating a younger woman. I tried to hide my reaction.

"Thanks, she is very beautiful as I have told her many a time." Jeremy answered for her.

I sensed that something was not right, but before I could move Lisa away from the situation Jeremy spoke, "Let's go back to the hotel pool and have some drinks. Are you doing anything the next hour?" He directed his last words towards Lisa, who responded "No" meaning that she didn't want to go for drinks, but Jeremy took it to mean we had no plans.

"Good then, let's all go for drinks!" They took us by our arms and started walking with us.

"Well, the girls will need to dress for the pool." I said. I was hoping that would give us the opportunity to part and we could lose them.

"We can change over here!" Mandy spoke as she took Lisa by the hand and pulled her over by the fauna at the top of the beach area where they put on their tops.

The women were out of range when I finally turned to speak, "Jeremy, are you happy that you've finally seen Lisa's tits up close!" I showed my frustration.

"Actually yes, they're amazing. You're a lucky guy. But I'm not complaining, you did get a good look at Mandy's body. I mean, look at her waist. So small and tight!"

"Yeah, umm, Mandy. So, Jeremy, you didn't tell me anyone came here with you?"

"We met here. We hit it off and decided to spend some time getting to know each other. Did you know that a good friend on mine met his wife while vacationing here?" Jeremy defended his decision though there was no way he was going re-marrying after his first divorce.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Tale to Tell: Waikiki Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds