• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fat Girls Gone Wild

Fat Girls Gone Wild

Greetings. The name is Trevor. A tall, good-looking Black man. You're familiar with my work. I am the Trickster. He who travels from place to place, amusing himself at the expense of the self-righteous and nasty people of the world. Those who think they're all that. Currently, I'm on vacation. Just hanging out with my buddies Jason Lombardi and Kyle Fresno Lee. We've known each other for a while. You see, we're three of a kind. A Black man, a White man and an Asian man. The best of friends. Also, we're all bisexual. Isn't that hot? Yeah, admit it. You like sexy bisexual men. If you don't, then screw you!

My fellow studs and I tend to attract attention everywhere we go. It's because we're so frigging gorgeous it's not even funny. Jason is a tall, good-looking Italian stud with black hair, green eyes and light bronze skin. He's openly bisexual, and happens to be the Captain of the Men's Wrestling team at the Saint Christopher Institute of Technology, a private all-male college in Alabama. Saint Christopher is a rather small school. They have only twelve hundred students. Yet they offered more sports than many colleges and universities across America. Saint Christopher student-athletes competed in Basketball, Baseball, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Football, Soccer, Swimming, Wrestling, Water Polo and Volleyball. I'm a sports fan. They're part of what makes college tolerable. They say fewer men are attending college than ever before. Blame the man-hating feminists. They're the ones taking away men's college sports. That's why I despise all of them. I wouldn't give them a hand if they were dangling off the side of a cliff. No, wait. I'd give them the middle finger. Yeah!

Oh, well. Onto happier topics. My other friend Kyle Fresno Lee is a tall, lean guy with Asian and Latino ethnic background. He attends Haverhill Tech, a private technical college. Haverhill Tech is also a very small school. They had only sixteen hundred students. They recently started an athletic department and now compete in Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Swimming, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Football and Archery. Lee plays Football for Haverhill Tech. He's a place kicker. They're both pretty cool. We're the best of buds. We decided to take a little road trip during Spring Break 2009. It turned out to be the best damn thing we ever did. Road trips with your buddies are the best thing in the world. Let no one tell you otherwise.

We were driving around, doing our thing when we came across a small women's college in the state. The school in question was Saint Lucille College, a school with eight hundred students. I'd never been to a women's college before. A college where all the students were female. Wow. I expected to see gorgeous and intelligent women moving about. Instead, I saw a bunch of chubby and forlorn babes. What the fuck? Oh, well. It's a good thing my friends and I are open-minded guys who like chubby women. What can I say, I'm a chubby chaser. Or a tubby chaser. Whatever. I like it fat and I cannot lie. Sue me. No, wait. Please don't. I can't count on being able to fuck every gay male and straight female judge in whose court I appear. Being a bisexual adventurer saved me in the past but I'm not sure it will anymore. Anyway, there we were at this all-female college where ninety percent of the women were chubby beauties. You could say we lucked out. We visited the campus, pretending to be visiting some long lost sisters of ours. Would you believe the chicks bought it?

The college president, a nice old lady named Sister Mary let us stay in a guest house. We stayed there, and had a good time, too. The campus women weren't used to seeing men, especially tall and handsome male athletes like ourselves. I don't blame them. I'm a six-foot-something Black stud with an athletic body, model's face and porn star's cock. My buddies are equally tall, good-looking and well-endowed. To these women, we were a dream come true. We got treated to some southern collegiate hospitality. And had no regrets about it.

Near the guest house where we stayed was the smallest women's dormitory. Some of these gals came over to see us, out of curiosity. Let's see. There was Joanne, a tall and large-breasted, thick-bodied and big-bottomed black woman. There was also Sarah, a red-haired, green-eyed Irish plumper with the biggest ass I'd ever seen on a white chick. Finally, there was Amelia, a plain-faced, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Latina. Yeah, the three of them came to visit us. They pestered us with questions. They hadn't been home since the school year began and were starting to forget what good-looking, masculine men looked like. I smiled from ear to ear. I would be delighted to show them. We were talking, laughing and having a good time. Someone opened up a can of Heineken, and some Hennessy. We started drinking, mixing it up and having a good time. It was a lot of fun.

Little did I know that we were talking to the three most sexually repressed women on a campus filled with chubby lovelies. They needed to loosen up. well, so did we. Kyle was talking to Joanne and seemed really into her. I guess Kyle likes large black women. Jason was chatting up to Sarah, the white chick. To each his own. I was talking to Amelia. I like Hispanic women. The first woman I ever fucked in the ass was Dominican. Hispanic women are fun. Jason was chatting up to Sarah. I don't know what he was telling her but she seemed to be liking it. We were all having a good time. Three sexy men and three horny chubby women. I think you can guess what happened next. I'm going to tell you anyway.

Amelia was looking at me the way a hungry woman looks at fast food. I smiled, and asked her if she was horny. She grinned, and I took her hand and placed it against my groin. Made her feel my awesome rod of power. Her eyes lit up. I whipped it out, and showed her my cock. Ten inches of hard and thick, uncut Black Man Power. Amelia's eyes widened. I told her to stop staring at it and gasping and instead to just shut up and suck it. She did as she was told. Amelia knelt before me and began sucking my cock like oral sex was going out of style. I looked at the plump Latin woman as she sucked me. What a sight! I like oral sex. The only thing I like more than oral sex is anal sex. I really, really like anal sex. I don't know why. Somebody should do a study about that.

Meanwhile, my buddies and their impromptu dates were going wild. I saw Jason leaning against a wall, his pants unzipped. Kneeling before him was Sarah, showing the sexy stud what she knew about orally pleasing a man. Watching the plump white chick's nude body was a serious turn on for Jason and I saw his cock harden like never before. He was thrusting his cock into Sarah's mouth like oral sex was going out of style. Sarah was fingering her pussy while sucking Jason's cock. I laughed. The bastard was definitely a chubby chaser, just like me. Amelia continued to suck me. Man, this chick was very good at sucking cock. In no time, she got me hard as hell. When I came, she drank my seed. Licked me clean. Without spilling a drop. Nice, huh? Next, we had ourselves some fun. Amelia told me that she had a forbidden fantasy she wanted to explore. I smiled, and asked her what it was. She told me she wanted to get her booty hole stuffed by a black man's dick. I couldn't believe my ears. However, I very much wanted to help this lovely plump Latina fulfill her fantasy. Happily, I took the lotion she offered me. I made good use of it.

Amelia got on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I looked at her pink little asshole. It looked positively inviting. I smeared some lube on her anus, and also on my cock. Then I placed my cock against her back door, and pushed. I was very pleased to discover that Amelia was no stranger to anal sex. Indeed, the big woman had a tight butt hole yet it wasn't too tight. It was supple, from good usage. Not too tight, not too loose. Just right. I placed my hands on her hips and thrust into her. Shoving your cock into a woman's asshole is one of the greatest joys in life. Something a lot of men will never know. Amelia was definitely an anal enthusiast. I like that in a woman. As I began to give the big woman the ass fucking she craved, I noticed that my buddies were also anally occupied by their impromptu dates. The campus loveliest chubby beauties were happily getting on all fours and spreading their plump buttocks to receive the anal probing of a lifetime.

Jason had Sarah on her hands and knees on the floor. He spread her plump ass cheeks and shoved his cock up the big woman's asshole. Sans lube. What a man! Sarah screamed as Jason began ramming his cock into her butt hole. I tossed him the lotion bottle, and he made good use of it. He took time to withdraw his cock from Sarah's asshole and greased up both his cock and her asshole. I trust both of them will find lubricant-assisted anal penetration to be far more pleasant. Indeed they did, for I noticed that Sarah's screams changed from howls of pain to verbal gushes of mixed pleasure. Am I a nice guy or what? I looked a bit further and saw that Kyle and Joanne were having their fun. Kyle was finally fulfilling his fantasy of fucking a large white woman in the ass. He's told me that anal sex with a tall and chubby, big-bottomed white woman was his top sexual fantasy, but he had never pursued it. He said he found them intimidating. I didn't find anyone intimidating, male or female. The perks of being cheerfully psychopathic.

As I fucked Amelia's asshole, I must say that I was getting off. Her asshole was wonderfully tight and welcoming. She was screaming in a delighted tone, begging me for more cock. I had a blast. Then, I came, blasting my hot cum deep inside her asshole. Amelia screamed in sheer pleasure. I looked around and noticed that Jason and Sarah were doing their thing. Jason's not that good at anal sex. It's just not his thing. Whether he's doing a man or a woman. Oh, well. Time to show this chump how a real stud does it. I told him to get out of Sarah's asshole and let me in. He was a bit surprised but did as he was told. I'm the Boss, you know?

I walked over to Sarah, and smiled at her. I asked her if she'd ever been fucked in the ass by a real man. She shook her head. I grinned. Today was the day it happened. I slid my cock into her asshole without so much ado. Jason stood there, staring at me. I told him to go fuck Amelia. Thankfully, she didn't mind. The lovely plump Latina eagerly spread her plump ass cheeks to receive anal penetration from my buddy. Amelia was an anal sex expert. Jason was somewhat of an amateur. She guided him through it, telling him to grab her hips, slide his cock into her asshole and fuck her hard. He did as he was told, and the fun began all over again.

Meanwhile, I noticed that Kyle was humping Joanne. My buddy had the big black woman face down and ass up. He was drilling his cock into her butt hole like anal sex was going out of style. Damn, he was good at this and looked good doing it. I gave him a high five. He grinned and winked at me. He's such a sexy bastard. He was fucking the big black woman's asshole with authority and poise. Like a real stud. Joanne was howling as Kyle's cock drilled into her. I got so turned on from watching them that I almost neglected Sarah. I refocused myself and, gripping her hips tightly, began giving her the ass fucking she craved. Sarah screamed as I plunged my cock into the most forbidden depths of her asshole. What is it with plump white women that make so many of them crave black dick in their assholes? Someone ought to do a study about that. I fucked Sarah good, like a miner drilling for oil. Then, I came for the third time, sending my hot cum deep inside her asshole. A scream of sheer pleasure mixed with pain emanated from her lips. I grinned. This was like music to me.

Man, after pulling out of Sarah's asshole, I found that I was still horny. My cock was still hard. I asked Kyle to switch. He reluctantly agreed. He hated to part with Joanne, who looked like one hell of a ride. We switched partners. Kyle inserted his cock into Sarah's butt hole while Joanne and I got acquainted. Finally, the moment I had been waiting for. time for a big black man with a huge cock to insert his dick into the tight asshole of a big black woman. It was sweetly wicked and nasty. I almost came just thinking about it. Lucky for me, Joanne was an anal enthusiast. Believe it or not, anal enthusiasts are rare among the women of the black community. A black woman who likes anal sex, especially a plumper, is something special to be treasured. Like a special toy. I was going to have fun with Joanne.

I spread Joanne's butt cheeks wide open and pressed my cock against her back door. Then, I pushed my cock into her asshole. The first sensation I got was one of warmth and tightness. She was tight, much tighter than Amelia and Sarah. I asked her about it and she told me that she was new to the whole anal sex thing. We had plenty of lube and I was a patient man so I told her not to worry. Then I plunged my cock into her butt hole. Joanne gasped as my cock went deep inside her. I didn't blame her for it. My cock was much bigger than that of Kyle or Jason. It had been known to make men and women of all races, sizes and body types howl in pleasure. I was the inter gender anal penetration champion. Ask anyone I've fucked.

I got tired of the face down and ass up thing. So I flipped Joanne on her back, wanting to look into her eyes while I fucked her in the ass. Man, it was a real trip. Looking into the big black woman's eyes while I drilled my cock into her booty hole. Now I know why some people go off on a power trip while fucking others. I had never done anyone like that before. While I fucked her asshole, Joanne fingered her pussy. I took both her hands and moved them away. I didn't want her to distract herself from the cock that was drilling her asshole by giving herself cheap pussy fingering thrills. She smiled and tried fingering her pussy again. I grabbed her hand again and plunged my cock even deeper into her asshole. I went balls deep, all of my ten inches. I watched as Joanne's eyes went impossibly wide. I grinned, and fucked her hard. She said her asshole was full. I grinned and nodded. Yes, the big black woman's asshole was full. Filled to the max with my ten-inch black super cock. Watching the look on her face, eyes wide and mouth agape, was simply priceless. I got off right then and there, sending my hot cum deep into her asshole. Joanne screamed loud enough to wake the dead. It was the most wonderful music I'd ever heard.

Later, all six of us showered and then the gals returned to their dorm. My buddies and I left three hours later. This was the first day of our Road Trip and we had so much fun. We infiltrated an all-female college posing as the long-lost siblings of women who did not exist. We seduced and ass fucked three lovely campus dames. We fucked their asses like anal sex was going out of style. And then we took off like it was nothing. I love my life. We hit the road and looked for further adventures. So much country to explore. Kyle told Jason and I that there was a military base somewhere nearby. The thought of hunky military men and sexy female soldiers almost made me salivate. We headed to the base, looking for some fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fat Girls Gone Wild

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds