• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pathway to Depravity

Pathway to Depravity

12

It was our first wedding anniversary and we celebrated it with a second honeymoon. Sara at twenty was four years younger than me and is the love of my life. We still behaved like newly weds and enjoyed sex with each other whenever we could but that was not surprising because I was Sara's first and I had little more experience than she did. But that honeymoon was to change the course of our marriage from that year on.

I suppose it started the first night we were at the hotel. We dressed for dinner, I casually and Sara wore her black shift dress which accentuated her slim athletic body. In fact I realised, walking to the dining area, that she looked stupendous. The dress was a loose A line cut and with every movement it appeared to emphasise her lithe body underneath. The dress swirled with her every high heeled step.

In the outdoor dining area we were able to see that the other hotel guests were a pretty mixed bag. As it was out of season there were as expected plenty of older people but surprising there were enough young people that we didn't feel out of place.

At the end of dinner the entertainment began so we stayed around nursing our drinks listening to what was on offer. After a singer and an exhibition of 'folklore' dancing it was announced that there were going to be games and prizes. This is the point where I would normally proffer our excuses and leave but Sara wanted to stay and to see what was going to happen.

The games were the usual sort rather silly, very so slightly risqué games. Sara insisted we should join in at least one so at some point we responded to the call for players and went out onto the floor. The game was the one where you have to pass an orange from one person to another without touching it with your hands. It was a blousy middle aged fat woman who started to pass the orange to me. She has it in the crook of her neck and I tried to reciprocate her and take it off her. She insisted on squirming around rubbing her breasts into my chest and as the orange slipped down her body I found I was rubbing my face between her breasts trying to get the orange secured with my chin. At last I succeeded and turned to Sara.

'You seemed to be having fun with that woman.'

'See if you can do better then,' which she did immediately relieving me of the orange as if she played this game constantly. She turned to the next person who I recognised as one of the two men in the room next door to our room.

In spite of Sara's efforts there seemed to be a lot of difficulty in passing the orange on. The man had his hands on her waist to keep her close to him and he was frequently raising and lowering his body and coincidentally running his hands up and down Sara's body trying to get a purchase on it the orange. Eventually he succeeded and turned to the next person.

Sara grabbed my hand and dragged me off back to the table.

'Maybe you were right.'

'Right about what"

'Right about not staying around to play these silly games.'

'Why, what's the matter?'

'He had his hands all over me and was rubbing his thing against me.'

'I'm sure he didn't mean to.' I said not really believing that. After all Sara is very attractive and her dress was a pretty flimsy barrier to her body. He must have had a very good feel of her. 'You saw that I had to get very close to that woman, it what the game is all about, so don't blame him.'

Sara is not stupid in fact she is highly intelligent but she does often appears to be naïve. This is because she is not worldly wise, she often acts the innocent abroad. She was brought up in a highly protective environment amongst nice people who only did nice things. In fact I still find it hard to believe that I was her first boyfriend.

We returned to our room where Sara immediately steered me to the bed where we made quite passionate love.

'You seem to be particularly horney'

'Don't be silly, it's just like our honeymoon.'

I had my doubts especially as she spent time successfully arousing me again to so that we could make love languidly.

The next evening the entertainment was a quartet playing romantic music out by the swimming pool. We were sitting together on cushions on the ground watching them when the man from the next door room came up to us.

'Hi, my name's Carl, I'm in the room next door to you and we sort of met last night with the oranges. I thought you might like to have a drink with me.' He had a bottle of champagne and three glasses making his intention very clear.

We were both already slightly drunk but would have been impolite to refuse and he poured the champagne, grabbed some more cushions and settle himself next to Sara. She moved a bit closer to me to increase the distance from him.

There was some desultory conversation, he and his friend come from Germany and had been at the resort some days. His friend was out with someone else so that he was on his own. We drank the champagne, with Sara drinking more than was good for her. Conversation petered out in a relaxed way and we all settled back to enjoy the music.

Sara has snuggled into me resting her head on my shoulder with her back to Carl. I notice though that she would fidget ever so gently. Initially, I just thought that she was trying to get more comfortable but then I realised that there must be something more happening. I looked across and saw that Carl was lying down closer to her than before and that it looked as though he had one of his arms very, very close to Sara's arse. I sat up a it more slightly dislodging Sara but she still maintained her position. I could now see that Carl did in fact have his arm going up Sara's dress and he must at least be fondling the back of Sara's thighs. Her dress gave easy access to her body.

I know that I should have felt angry and stood up and made a scene but we were nicely relaxed and it would seem that Sara was content and if I was Carl I would be trying to do the same thing. I also found that I was feeling very sexually excited. My cock was growing in my pants and was beginning to feel uncomfortable constrained. I turned my body slightly more towards Sara to relieve the discomfort. She looked up and me and raised her head to kiss me. I do not know why but Carl seemed to think that this was some form of acceptance because he become more obvious with his actions. I could see him moving and then positioning his hand on the top of Sara's thigh and then his hand travelled gently up to her crutch. Sara tightened her grip on me and I could then see that his hand was rhythmically stroking the outside of her panties.

'I think we should go back to the room" I whispered to her.

'Yes', she replied in a desultory manner.

'Yes' I whispered back. Then more loudly so that Carl could hear 'We are going back to our room.'

We walked slowly to the room and I could tell that Sara was both drunk and excited. She kept snogging me and and feeling for my cock all the way to the room. I was unlocking the door Carl breathlessly arrived brandishing champagne.

'We still have some champagne to finish,' he said.

'Thanks but I'm tired,' Sara said.

'Just a quick nightcap, I said inviting him in. Sara gave me a very puzzled look.

Sara flopped on the bed and giggled, Carl poured champagne, I suspected that he had acquired a new bottle. I went and opened the door to the balcony and then went to the bathroom to use the lavatory. I hesitated before entering the room again and carefully looked around the corner to see what was happening.

Carl was on the bed with Sara and his hand was very clearly up her dress and massaging her pussy.

'No, don't, I don't know you.'

'But you're enjoying it and you're so lovely.'

'I'm married and my husband will be back any moment. Stop it.'

'You enjoyed it when we were outside and your husband didn't seem to mind out there.'

Carl silenced any reply with a kiss and moved her dress up higher gaining access to her breasts. He then moved and took one of her nipples in his mouth and at that point Sara closed her eyes and looked as though she was giving up any fight there might have been.

I wasn't surprised with this scene. I guess I either suspected it would end up something like this or even that I wanted it to end up like this. I went into the room ignored by both Carl and Sara and so I sat and watched feeling the trembling of excitement rippling through my body.

Car moved from Sara nipple down to her panties and drew them down. 'No, please don't' Sara seemed to whisper with little conviction as she raised her hips to facilitate their removal. Carl kissed her mound and licked her clit as she held his head tightly to her. Little moans came from her as she gently cried 'yes, oh yes, oh yes!'

I sat softly stroking myself as I watched in a state of curious detachment and mounting excitement.

Carl repositioned himself and entered Sara with his cock setting up a frantic tempo, she clasping him with her legs wrapped around him he grunting with some lustful urgency she whimpering and moaning with orgasmic abandonment. I could not believe that I was watching is cock sliding in and out of her with her cunt lips seemingly clasping it to prevent him from withdrawing and then encouraging the return stroke. Just as suddenly as he had started fucking her his body went rigid and he buckled as he spurted his semen into her vagina. Sara climaxed again and I could see the tremors racing through her body as she flushed red with her orgasm.

In a quick and perfunctory manner Carl smiled picked up his clothing and left the room.

I joined Sara on the bed, she beamed at me drawing me to her and we began to make love. This time it was different from anytime I have experienced with her before. I felt that my cock was totally rigid and I was driven by a lust that was tireless. She was also different and drew me into her with a passion that she had never shown. She kept on climaxing and being swept by orgasms. I climaxed but even when my cock was limp I continued to explore every part of her body with my mouth, tongue and hands. She reciprocated and sucked my cock to arose me again. We continued like this until the early hours when lapsed from exhaustion into sleep.

When I woke late the next day Sara was crying next to me. I cuddled her and asked what was wrong.

'What have I done. How can you ever forgive me?'

'Its allright darling. I was there and if it was wrong I would have stopped it.'

'It was so dirty. What can you think of me?'

'I love you.'

'But you can't. I was disgusting.'

'No you weren't. It was perfectly ok. I found it exciting.'

'You're disgusting letting that happen.' and then she went into a sulk and turned away from me, quietly sobbing.

I stayed cuddling her until she stopped sobbing and she went back to sleep. It was quite late in the morning and because she was sleeping I got up and went in search getting some breakfast. As I passed reception Carl come over to me.

'I'm leaving and want to thank you for last night. Your wife is very beautiful. You're a lucky man'

I felt embarrassed and did not know what to say.

'Here is my phone number, if you are ever in Germany you must come and stay we me.'

'Yes, well great, have a good journey.' I shook him by the hand not knowing what else to do and still feeling embarrassed resumed my search for breakfast.

Sara was showering when I returned but when she came out wrapped in her towel she still looked miserable.

'We can't stay here.'

'Why?'

'I can't stay whilst that man is around. It will just remind me of what happened and I can't face that.'

'I just saw him checking out. You won't see him around.' I didn't tell her of Carl's invitation.

'The holiday is ruined.'

It was at this point that I began to beginning to get angry with her.

'We are both adults. If you didn't want it you could have stopped it at any time. You could have stopped him when he was feeling you up earlier last night.' A trace of surprise crossed Sara's face. I do not think she knew that I had seen Carl's activities whilst we were listening to the music. 'Anyway we're on holiday and it's a well know fact that what happens on holiday doesn't count.' Not a convincing argument but it quietened her and she ended the conversation by returning to the bathroom where she stayed for quite a long time.

After she came out and got dressed it was as if nothing had happened except that she was more than normally affectionate, holding hands, kissing me and looking at me with desirous eyes.

We resumed our routine of spending the day by the pool and sunbathing. The only difference was that she chose a place where there were mostly couples and no single men. She also had dressed in a more conservative style. Instead of her usual bikini she had her shorts on and a blouse so that she was fairly well covered up.

She came close to me and said in a low murmuring voice,

'Are you sure you are not angry about last night?'

'Yes, I told you that I would have stopped it if I wasn't.'

'You don't think less of me do you?'

'Why should I, I told you I love you and we did it together?'

'But it was so dirty.'

'If we do it together and love each other and no one is hurt then it isn't dirty. I love you and nothing is going to change that.'

'Did you really get excited?'

'Yes, it was very erotic. How did you feel at the time?'

'I dunno. I guess it was pretty extreme.'

'Anyway we don't need to do it again unless you want to. It's up to you.'

'Do you want to do it again?'

'I'm happy with you and whatever you like. I couldn't do anything that would push us apart.'

Nearest us were a middle aged couple and I could see that the man was glancing at Sara every so often. At one stage he said something to his wife and soon after she asked Sara if she could borrow some sun tan. I guess it was a ruse to break the ice so to speak as I could see that they had more than one bottle of sun tan. She began chatting to Sara, and for the rest of the afternoon they chatted off and on.

Later back at the room Sara told me that they were Swedish and seemed to be a very nice couple so I was not that surprised when later that evening they came over to our table and asked if they could join us for dinner.

We had a very enjoyable time. Tage insisted that he would pay for the wine as they were imposing on our company and Ingar was solicitous asking about our backgrounds and interests. Ingar confided to Sara that she reminded her of her daughter and that made it particular pleasant to be with us.

I began to think that their intentions were not quite so straight forward when I felt Ingar's hand on my leg. I ignored it for a bit and then shifted position forcing her to remove it. She turned to me and smiled and said something I could not quite hear and laughed. Of course Ingar's attentions were not unpleasant. She was the stereotypical Swedish beauty. Great figure with luxurious blond hair and almost luminous blue eyes. When her hand returned to my leg and moved gently upwards I could feel the excitement mount in me and my cock becoming erect. Still I felt embarrassed not wishing for this to happen as I thought that Sara was still feeling fragile and upset. This time to stop her I dropped my napkin on the floor and bent down to pick it up from under the table. It released Ingar's grip but then I was shocked to see what Tage was up to.

Tage's hand was resting high up on Sara's thigh with her skirt bunched up. Sara had her legs parted and I could she the discolouration on her pants where she was clearly very damp. Tage was flicking a finger up against her pants. I quickly sat back and looked directly at Sara. She smiled mischievously at me.

'Are you all right?' Sara said to me.

'Fine,' although I was still shocked at the difference between her remorse that morning and her behaviour now.

Ingar brought her mouth to me ear and whispered, 'I can feel you are very excited, shall we do something about it?' All I could do was nod and then Ingar said to all, 'Shall we take coffee and brandy in our suit?'

'What a good idea,' Tage replied, and turning to Sara, 'I am sure there is something you would like to drink.' Sara giggled.

Tage and Ingar did have a suite, with its own balcony and more impressively with a Jacuzzi on it.

'So we all will get into the Jacuzzi? Yes?' Ingar announced as soon as we were in the suite.

Ingar stripped off her clothes with well practiced efficiency and climbed into the Jacuzzi. From what I could see her body did not disappoint. Tage was busy getting glasses and drinks organised.

I turned to Sara, 'Are you sure about this?'

'We're on holiday and I feel so dirty and I can see you feel the same way!' She said this as she was rubbing her hand up and down my erection and so she knew what she was talking about.

We both removed our clothes and climbed into the Jacuzzi. At first it was all a bit awkward at least for us. Sara and I sat side by side opposite Inga who sat there smiling at us. This all changed when Tage came in with the drinks. He simply said 'move over' and sat between Sara and me forcing me to move around. Nor did he waste any time. He turned to Sara whispered something to her ear and then stood up and placed his cock in front of her mouth. Sara turned smiled and winked at me and then engulfed Tages cock in her mouth.

'I told you there would be something for you to drink up here,' he laughed. I watched in fascination as his cock sawed in and out of my wife's mouth. I do not know whether it was bigger than normal but compared with Sara's delicate features it looked enormous. Sara's cheeks went concave as she sucked on his cock trying to fill herself with him. She wrapped her arms around his waist pulling him to her.

Ingar moved around and took my cock in her hand and started stroking me.

'Which do you prefer being with me or watching your wife?' It was in many ways an impossible question to answer.

'Both,' I answered.

'I think at the moment you prefer watching your wife. Seeing her ravished, seeing her fucked. You know that Tage is old enough to be her father. I think anything your wife does will turn you on. No matter how depraved she becomes it will excite you.' It was a remark which passed me by at the time but Ingar was more perceptive that I realised.

'I think that Sara shares your passion. I think you and she enjoy deptravity.'

I did not pay her any attention as at that moment Tage was climaxing spurting his semen into Sara's mouth. Unusually Sara was trying to swallow it but with her mouth already full of cock, Tage's seed was running down her cheeks.

Ingar climbed onto my lap and placed my cock at the mouth of her vagina and pressed herself down on me. Meanwhile Tage had lifted Sara up onto the side of the Jacuzzi and buried his face into her pussy. Sara turned to me and blew me a kiss and then started to sidle herself across beside me with Tages mouth still clasped to her pussy. She leant across and kissed me full on the lips poking her tongue into my mouth carrying the flavour of Tage's sperm. She then turned to Ingar and kissed her and they passionately embraced. Ingar began to climax, Sara began to climax and that combined with the sight of Sara passionately kissing Ingar with Tage suckling her pussy triggered my climax, ejaculating inside Ingar.

We sat around relaxing and sipping our drinks, chatting about nothing in particular. We were an odd sight by then. Tage was draped across Sara, and I was draped across Sara and Ingar. I am sure that anyone watching us would have found it very erotic.

Tage was the first to recover and again sat Sara on the side of the Jacuzzi and brought his cock close to her pussy. She guided him in and he gently moved back and forth.

'Did I say how much you remind me of my daughter,' Tage said to Sera.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pathway to Depravity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds