• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Unexpected Meeting

An Unexpected Meeting

I was looking at the advertisement in the magazine and I was wondering, what is the difference between a naturist club and a nudist club?

I had been to a naturist club a few weeks before, and found that it was all people extolling the virtues of social nudity and insisting that naturism is an entirely non-sexual activity. I didn't agree with them, and that line from Hamlet, which I had studied at high school, 'he doth protest too much methinks,' kept coming into my mind every time one of them launched into the spiel about how naturism had nothing to do with sex. I think the reason they all said it so often was to convince themselves; I mean, maybe there is something wrong with me, but when I see a woman who is attractive and sexy, I respond, and if she is naked, then my response is stronger, and if I'm naked too; visible.

My explorations in the world of 'social nudity' as its seasoned practitioners call it, began with a few trips to naturist beaches. These were good, but I felt like I had to join a club, if I was truly going to feel that I had arrived as a nudist. I wanted to be a nudist, because I had decided that naturists were dull and I didn't like them.

It so happened that the place that was describing itself as a nudist club was not all that far from where I live. I would go there the following Sunday, as long as the weather was good.

Sunday arrived, and it being June, and England, the weather was surprisingly warm. Normally, in flaming June, it rains.

I made the half hour train journey, and when I got off the train at the town nearest to the club, I left the station and walked. After about five minutes I was in the countryside, and after another twenty five minutes or so, I was at a junction at which the road that the club was on joined the main country lane that I had been walking on. I turned up the hill and walked for ten minutes until I came to a gate. I had arrived.

Within another ten minutes I had paid my day's membership, with an option to get annual membership at a discount, and begun to wander about. It was midday, but the place was already busy. The first thing I noticed was that all of the people there were adults. Most couples, though there were some single men, and even a few single women. Things were looking promising.

I saw a pathway leading between some trees and decided to follow it. It was short and led to a field that was invisible from the clubhouse and the area around it. This was where the action would be; if there was any action. It was as busy as the other area, but the nudists were more exotic looking. More pierced, more tattooed, and more nude, somehow.

I had found what I had been looking for, and I understood that what I had vaguely hoped was in fact true; nudist clubs are swingers' clubs in disguise. No advertisements in seedy looking magazines, or on web pages that you would not want to be caught looking at. No paper chases or e-mail correspondences that lead back to your own hand. No, here was a field full of people who were looking to spend their Sunday afternoon sunbathing and having more or less surreptitious sex with casual acquaintances and strangers. It was a long way from the naturist club, and even further from the leafy avenue on which I lived with my parents.

Except that it wasn't. I was looking around for a place on the grass to stretch out my towel and lay down, and I saw Pam and Tom. They live on my street. I'm not sure who was most shocked and embarrassed to be found here by someone from home.

I was about to run away, when Tom gave me an ironic smile and beckoned to me to come over. Pam still looked a little perturbed when I arrived at the spot where they were sitting; perturbed, but not mortified like me. I guess that age and experience enable people to take things in their stride more easily.

Of all the things that had filled me with wonder and fear as I had been planning my new career as a nudist, I had not thought of this. But now that we were here face to face, I was not that surprised that if someone from the street would be at a nudist club, it would be them.

'I always thought that one day we would meet someone from real life in a place like this,' said Tom.

'And if you've caught us, we've caught you,' added Pam, seemingly in possession of herself again.

'Is it your first time here?' asked Tom.

'Yes,' I said, and their recovered calmness was helping me to feel relaxed too.

'Sit with us, if you want to,' said Tom.

I accepted his invitation. Then I realised that it meant that I would have to strip off right in front of them: people I had known since I was a little kid, and who I said 'hello' to when I bumped into them at the local shop. I think they realised when I hesitated a little about undressing. Pam gave me a knowing sort of look, and Tom cajoled me

'You can't get shy now. You've come this far. And we are already naked.'

'It's not fair,' laughed Pam, 'you can see mine; I want to see yours.'

When she said that, I felt a thrill go through me.

Pam and Tom are in their mid fifties, and Pam, despite, or maybe because of her age, is the most glamorous woman on the street. She looks younger than she is, and her blonde hair, dyed, suites her better than blonde hair suits most women of her age. She has a very pretty face and brilliant blue eyes, and large round voluptuous boobs that hang a little, because of their size; just slightly too large for her figure. In other words, they are perfect. Her nipples were long, and right now they were erect. She was wearing a belly chain, and she has a tattoo of a rose on her stomach, just a little to the left of, and below her navel. I was enjoying the furtive glances at her that I was taking, as I tried to focus on Tom. He was naked too, of course, but looking at him seemed ok; I mean, I didn't fancy him. I did notice, though, that he was in good shape for his age, slim, but not skinny. He still had something of the handsome looks he must have had as a young man. They went well together, and they were both aging with grace.

My stolen glances at Pam, that she knew all along I was stealing, as did Tom, revealed to me that she shaves her pussy, and that she has very large protruding pussy lips, which formed a 'v' against the smooth bronzed skin around them. Knowing that I was looking, she did nothing to conceal her most intimate part.

The thing is; this was not the first time that I had seen her in a state of undress. Pam and Tom are the only bohemian-type couple on the street, and Pam sunbathed topless in her back garden, and as my house was next door but one to theirs, I had spied on her when I could. I have always had the hots for her and I always masturbated at the sight of her almost naked body lying there in the summer sun; and I was discreet and made sure that I hid myself well behind the curtain in the bedroom window from which I watched her.

Now, though, there was no garden fence and no curtain and no secrecy for me to hide behind; and there I was about to pull down my shorts and allow everyone to see my naked cock; but really there was no everyone; there was just her, and the thought of her seeing me naked was terrifying and exciting all at the same time. I was horrified at the thought that I might get a hard on, lying there next to her. What would Tom say?

Anyway, I finally pulled off my shorts and out popped my cock; and thankfully it had stayed flaccid. It might have been my imagination; or my wild hope distorting my perception, but I thought that Pam had a little excited gleam in her eyes when my cock was at last revealed to the day.

I remembered that once, a few years before, when I had been eighteen or so, and before I had started spying on her topless sunbathing afternoons; I had been with a few other friends from our street and we were going to play football and wanted to see if Pam and Tom's son wanted to play too. The others had gone to knock on the door and when they came back, they claimed that she had been walking down stairs, behind her husband, who was telling them that his son was already out somewhere, and she accidentally on purpose, momentarily let the towel fall, revealing her naked body. I hated them, and I refused to believe it; but the image of it had fed a thousand masturbatory fantasies ever since.

Spying on her had seemed like some compensation; but not completely. If they had been telling the truth, she had chosen to show herself; whereas I had seen her when she had not known that she was being watched. Now, at this nudist club, she was showing me; or if not that, then at least allowing me to see her. And she could see me and my cock, and I liked it; but I was concentrating on making sure that I did not get hard. It was not easy, even as I tried to forget that Pam was lying right there in front of me.

I looked around and all over the place little scenes of exhibitionism and voyeurism were more or less discreetly being played out. Opposite us, twenty five yards of so away, a man was opening his wife's pussy while two or three other men looking on appreciatively. Elsewhere, a woman or forty or so was wanking the two men lying either side or her. One of them was her age; her husband, no doubt. The other was a young guy of my age.

I remembered Pam, and I looked at her and saw that she was watching the woman stroking those two cocks. Maybe that was her thing; maybe getting hard for her would be a good move.

I was still too nervous even to look at Pam for more than a second at a time, or with visible desire in my eyes. I noticed though, that Tom was not taking much interest in the little spectacles going on all around us. He was discreetly looking at me every now and then, to see what I was looking at; and I felt that it was Pam that he wanted me to take an interest in.

Then he asked me if I had been to any other clubs. I told him about that naturist club.

'That's a different scene,' he said, 'and not really our style.'

'Nor mine,' I said.

'So, what is your style?' asked Pam, a little provocatively.

'This, I think,' I heard myself say.

She smiled and gave Tom a look.

'How far do things go here?' I asked, directing the question to Tom.

On an afternoon like this, about as far as it's going now. In the evenings, like Saturdays, when there's a party, anywhere you want.'

'I must come on a Saturday evening,' I joked.

'There's no need to wait for that,' said Tom.

It was not very subtle, but it was effective. I got his point. It seemed that all I had to do was go with the flow, and I would get there. It gave me some confidence, and the thought made my cock stir, and they both noticed. Pam opened her legs a little wider, and for the first time I had a good, lingering look at her pussy.

Tom was looking on intently now. They exchanged a knowing and conspiratorial look and Pam asked him for some suntan lotion and he handed it to her from the bag at his side. She sat up and she was about to squeeze some into her hand, when she grinned and looked at me and said

'Could you do my back, Stephen?'

I was terrified, but I was not going to say 'no'.

She turned over and lay on her stomach. She opened her legs, and anyone who sat opposite her would have had a lovely view of her pussy. I poured some of the lotion into my hand and tentatively began to smear and rub it over her shoulders. I made my way slowly down her back, until the whole of it was covered; though not daring to go any further than that implied line where her lower back met her bottom. Tom was watching the whole time.

She turned over and I thought I was finished, but she looked at me and said

'You don't want my boobs to get burned, do you?' and she looked at me intensely.

I hesitated, and suddenly she said

'I'm sure you would like to touch them, after all those afternoons you've spent looking at them.'

I was mortified. I had really believed that I had been careful and that she didn't know. She saw the fear in my eyes and she said

'Don't worry! If I didn't like being looked at, I wouldn't come here, would I?'

I couldn't speak.

'Come on, rub some of that lotion over Pammy's titties,' she said, still looking at me intently.

I had somehow managed for some reason not to get an erection when I was rubbing the lotion on her back, but now I had no chance. I was at their mercy.

I squeezed more of the lotion onto my hand and slowly reached for her right boob and as my hand touched it, my cock sprang up. Pam's eyes had been fixed on my cock since she had invited me to apply the suntan lotion to her boobs. I looked over to Tom and he smiled and I saw that his cock was stirring into life too. So this as their thing and the reason why Pam had been watching with such interest the woman wanking her husband and the young guy.

I worked the lotion over her great soft boobs, taking rather longer over it than was probably necessary, but I had abandoned my self to the moment now, and my cock was rock hard, and Pam was watching it twitch.

'Don't forget her stomach,' said Tom.

I stopped oiling her boobs and poured some more lotion from the bottle into my hand and began to rub it over her stomach. She had a beautiful stomach; just a tiny bit plump and round like a little hill. As I ran my oily fingers around over her stomach, she said

'Don't be shy, you can touch my pussy.'

I was not shocked this time, and I slide my hand down and ran my fingers over her lips. They were moist, and as my fingertips brushed over them, I felt fingertips brushing over my cock, and a hand clasp itself around it. We both sighed with pleasure as we touched each other, and I looked at her oiled body, gleaming in the sunlight.

'Did you used to stroke your cock when you were watching me in the garden?' she asked, looking me in the eye and running her fingers over my cock more purposefully.

I did not feel awkward or embarrassed at all now, and I simply said 'yes.'

'Good!' she said, and then added, 'but it's nice to have me do it for you, isn't it?'

'We thought of inviting you over,' said Tom, 'but Pam was wary,' said Tom, as he watched his wife stroking my cock.

'And you were younger then,' added Pam, 'but now you're all grown up; and you are here, so we know that we are all discreet. And we can have a lot of fun together.'

I could not quite believe it all. Here I was with the woman from my street, the vaguely exotic woman I had been lusting after all these years; just about to slide my finger into her pussy, and her hand was wrapped around my cock and she was wanking me off. And her husband was next to us, watching, and sporting a hard on himself. Evidently he approved of the proceedings. Strange are the turns of fate, I thought to myself, and sometimes very pleasant indeed.

As I pushed my finger into Pam's pussy she purred just like a cat, and Tom said

'See how much she enjoys it?'

Before I could answer, he said

'Now you see, this is our little deviation. Pam likes young guys and I like watching her with them.'

With that he reached out and began to fondle her oiled tits and I slid another finger into her pussy. With the two of us pleasuring her this way, it was not long before she began to writhe on her towel and buck her hips towards me. I had three fingers deep in her pussy now and as I finger fucked her, she had got wetter and wetter. Finally she squealed out a long 'yeeeessssss,' and her warm pussy juice oozed over my hand.

The whole time she had kept up wanking my cock with a nice steady rhythm, and now the motion of her hand grew faster. She looked at me and said

'Come on baby, it's your turn now, come all over Pammy's tits.'

She wanked me harder and faster and pulled my cock around a little, like she was changing up to top gear, and now it was aimed right at her boobs. She stared at my cock as my helmet popped in and out as she rolled my foreskin back and forth over it, and Tom watched too, eager to see my spunk spurting over his wife's tits. She knew instinctively when I was going to come and raised herself up slightly to meet the cum when it flew from my prick. She was a good aimer too, and the first two jets landed on each of her nipples. The third softly splattered into her cleavage.

The little audience that had gathered to watch looked on appreciatively, but some of them looked a little jealous too; envious that it was me and not them who had enjoyed a nice wank from this lovely middle aged lady. The ghost of that day when she had dropped her towel and I had not seen it was exorcised for good now.

We spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and I told them that swinging fascinated me, but that I had not found the courage to try it; and they told me about some of their adventures. As the afternoon came to its end, and it was time to go home, they offered me a lift and as we drove home, they asked me if I would like to spend the evening at their place.

It had not exactly been National Nude Day, but it was the day that I had ventured to a nudist club; and I had been introduced to the wonderful world of swinging, and by the woman who lives on our street and who all the young guys on the street dream of fucking; and it was a sure thing that I was going to be fucking her, once we got back to their place.

I had never had sex with a woman while her husband watched, but if that was what was required to fuck Pam, then so be it! Suddenly, I liked the idea of him watching us. I had never thought of that. Without knowing it, they were teaching me things about myself that I had not known before.

Maybe it was Nude Day; and it was my soul, where my fantasies live, as much as my body, that was being bared.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Unexpected Meeting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 701 milliseconds