• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Office

The Office

I got off of the elevator and walked down the hall to John's office opening the door and was warmly greeted by his secretary Samantha. Samantha had done wonders for John's office; she had managed to get everything running smoother then before her arrival.


"Good afternoon Sarah. How are you doing?" she asked cheerily.

"Well Sam, I am doing pretty well if I must say."

I honestly enjoyed the older woman's company and friendliness. I had gone out for drinks on more than one occasion and had become close. Samantha buzzed John over the intercom and smiled a knowing smile at myself.

"Should I," she cleared her throat "hold all of John's calls?"

"Yes please." I smiled warmly back at Samantha.

I adjusted the long black trench coat and walked back to John's office. I softly knocked twice on the door before opening it, stepping inside, and closed the door behind me and turned the lock. I turned around and looked at John talking away on the phone, he smiled at me and mouthed.

"Be off in a minute".

I nodded and sat my purse on one of the chairs by his desk. I turned and took off my trench coat and gently laid it on top of my purse. John was still yapping away on the phone as I turned the blinds down so that no one could look into John's office. John was still talking but I knew that his eyes as well as his mind were all on me. I had on shiny black mary-janes, white bobby socks, a blue plaid school girl skirt that hit mid thigh, a sheer cream blouse that buttoned down the front and a white lace bra underneath her blouse. My silky long blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail; I had on no makeup aside from her strawberry flavored lip-gloss.

I walked around to the other side of John's desk and pushed the chair he was seated in away from the desk. His eyes were focused on her – I could tell he was barely paying attention to his conversation, as a matter of fact I could tell John was trying to wrap up his phone call as soon as he could. I perched herself on the edge of John's large mahogany desk, I parted her thighs just slightly so that he could see up my skirt. Not a whole eyeful, just enough to see that I had on no panties and had freshly shaved this morning.

After hanging up the phone John scooted his chair closer to his desk and rubbed his hands up my thighs, softly stroking my inner thighs up and down. John had pushed my skirt as far up my thighs as it would go and was gently pulling my thighs further apart. He bent his head down and kissed his way slowly up her left my thigh. When he reached my pussy he started to kiss and lick and suck on my lower mouth. I leaned back on the desk, moaning in pleasure as John continued to taste my. He slid a finger into my pussy while gently sucking my clit.

When I found myself getting close, I pushed his head away from my crotch. John's confused look almost made me laugh out loud, instead I smiled and sat up straight. I lowered her eyes and bit playfully on my lip, then I licked my lips and leaned forward and rubbed John's erection through his pants.

John leaned forward and kissed me full on the mouth, forcing his tongue roughly between my lips, barley tasting my strawberry lip-gloss. I freed John's erection from his pants and was stroking him gently. I then slowed down because he was distracting me from the task at hand. He had started kissing me on me neck and making his way over me collarbone as he began to unbutton me blouse. He kissed the tops of my breasts as he unhooked my bra; greedily peeling the bra away from my round firm breasts and clamped his mouth hungrily on my nipple. He sucked greedily, kissing and biting as I shifted off of the desk so he could grab my ass; his hands cupped my backside while he switched to the other breast, I braced my hands on his shoulders while leaning slightly on the desk.

John pulled away and stood up out of the chair, he unbuckled his belt and slid it out of the belt loops on his pants, and he sat the belt on the desk and circled his pointer finger in the air. I obediently turned around and placed my hands on the desk. Bent over my skirt still partially covered my butt. John pushed my head down to tilt my hips up more and lifted my skirt up all the way to expose my ass cheeks fully. He rubbed his hands gently over my cheeks and pulled them slightly apart, bending down and flicked the tiny puckered hole with his tongue. Then he alternated between licking her ass and her pussy for a few minutes. Then he stood up.

He rubbed a hand over my round cheeks, warming them up slightly and pulled his hand away. My body tensed up in anticipation, dripping wet. I had been wet since seeing the hungry look in John's eyes when I took her coat off. He slapped my ass gently at first barely stinging, then harder and even harder. John didn't stop until my cheeks were bright red and hot to the touch. He gently kissed them to cool them down, sliding his tongue up over my ass again, flicking my tight little hole teasing her. My body relaxed into John's as he slid two fingers into my pussy. I moaned as my muscles clenched his fingers.

Pumping a couple of times and then he pulled his fingers out of my dripping pussy and rubbed his middle finger up against my asshole. He slid his finger in all the way and all the way out slowly. He fingered my ass with one finger for a minute, then eased a second finger in and pumped deeper inside of me. He continued until he heard my moans turn to groans, and then he added a third finger deep in my ass.

After a few more minutes he could tell I was ready and he slid a fourth finger inside and felt my asshole relax and squeeze his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of me and slapped my ass so hard that there was a handprint across my left cheek. I jumped and gasped at the shock of being given pleasure and pain so close together.

Knowing that I couldn't take anymore he threw the belt on the floor and ran his hands over my cheeks, gently prying them apart and kissed them cheeks. He undid his pants and dropped them onto the floor and wrapped his hand around his cock.

Guiding himself into my tight wet pussy he felt my body welcome him. I moaned as he thrust himself deep inside pulling himself almost all the way out leaving just the head resting inside of me. He smacked my on her right cheek, rocking my hips up against him causing me to be filled up again. He rocked my hips back and forth with his right hand until he felt me controlling his penetration with my muscles. I pumped and squeezed him so sweetly that after a few more minutes he had to pull himself out.

Gently slapping my butt, he wrapped his hand around my ponytail, gently pulling my back to a standing position. I turned around and looked into his blue eyes, he glanced down at his dick; now covered with my juices. Then he looked back into my eyes and nodded his head. I got down on my knees and took him in her mouth, tasting myself on him. I kissed the head, then proceeded to suck his length gently and gently cupped his balls as I teased his shaft with my lips and tongue.

John closed his eyes and enjoyed how skilled I was at pleasing him, moaning as I brought him so close to coming and then I slowed down then stopped altogether. John signaled for me to stand, I stood up and bent over his desk, lifting the skirt up as high as it would go. John slide easily into my pussy and pumped himself deep inside of me a few times, pulling all the way out and rubbing the head over my asshole and then sliding back into my pussy. When he could feel my body silently begging him to take me, he slid deeply all the way into my ass and pulled out.

Pushing himself back in and pulling out over and over again until my body was pleading with him and he knew I was ready. Starting slowly until he felt my body urge him to go ahead, he started pumping harder and faster until we both came. He flooded my ass with his cum and he felt my body clenching him tightly as our breathing slowed down. He slapped me on my ass and I stood up, with him still inside of me and turned my head and kissed him sweetly on his mouth. He cupped my breasts and kissed me roughly tasting my strawberry lip-gloss.

After a minute to compose himself he squeezed my breasts firmly and slide his hands down to my waist. Kissing the back of my neck he allowed himself to slide out of my ass and he pulled himself away to wipe himself off with some Kleenex that was on his desk. He offered the box to me and I shook my head no. He sat the box back down and pulled up his pants, sliding his belt back into place making sure that he didn't look like anything had just happened. He eased himself into his chair and looked at her. I had put her bra back on and was buttoning my blouse back up, my head was bent down as she fixed her shirt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds