• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Own Sister, Nancy

My Own Sister, Nancy

Nancy got married when I was about 10 years old. She had been my babysitter whenever my mom was at work. Like any sister, I'm sure she resented having to take care of a younger brother. I suppose that accounts for the many times she would tease & torment me. Nancy and I were very close, and I would often call her my "second Mommy."

When I was a teen, I would often spend weekends with her and her husband. Roger and I would occasionally argue about silly things. I didn't understand then that I was probably jealous of him. But, I loved to visit my sister. She treated me like an adult and valued my opinions about everything. Roger worked odd hours, and I'm sure she appreciated the company.

At 18, I was very sexually frustrated. I had not yet been with a girl and would find release in masturbating to my Dad's playboy magazines. I knew right where to find them. And when I visited my sister, I also knew where Roger hid his magazines as well.

Roger's porn was much more hardcore than my Dad's Playboys. There were open leg pussy shots, couples fucking, cock sucking, lesbian cunt licking, even a book about incestuous relationships.

I would "borrow" the magazines, go off on my own and jerk off until I shot cum all over the room. But whatever pictures I looked at, my fantasies usually came back to my sister. I would fantasize about seeing her breasts and pussy. I thought about licking her pussy and having her suck my dick.

I was far too cautious to try to peek in at her while she was changing, but I thought about it time and time again. Sometimes I would imagine going swimming with her in her pool. In my thoughts her bathing suit top would accidently would come off, and I would see her full, beautiful breasts. I wanted it to happen so very much, but it never did.

I was totally shocked the day she caught me trying to return Roger's magazines to their hiding place!

Nancy wasn't shocked at all. She was a little upset that I was intruding on her and Roger's privacy. She told me that if I wanted to jerk off, I should just ask to borrow the books and she'd get them for me. My cock got a little hard when I heard my sister say the words "jerk off."

She put a large bunch of the magazines into a box and handed them to me. "Let me know when you want to trade these in for new ones," she said. I had a wonderful time with all the porn material and would go back to the box time again and again. I eventually got bored with those magazines and thought I'd like to see something new.

I finally got up enough nerve to ask Nancy if I could trade the old magazines in for some newer ones. I felt a bit uncomfortable asking her. These were, after all, hardcore porn magazines, and she was my older sister!

Nancy put me at ease right away. She told me that she liked to look at the magazines, too. She said that she would often masturbate to the stories when Roger wasn't home.

I told her that I liked to look at the pictures more than read the stories. "Oh, but some of the stories are really hot!" she said. And she found one of her favorites and began reading parts out loud. It was about 2 women. As I listened, I pictured my sister, naked, between the legs of another woman.

She read so sensually and sexily that I developed an obvious hard-on. "I see you like the story, too," she said. "Go ahead, jerk off if you want!"

Guilt or no guilt, here I was, listening to a sexy story about two women, being read to by my big sister... I took out my cock and began stroking it. "I bet that feels good, right?" she asked.

"Uh huh!" was all that I could reply.

"Here, let me help," she offered. Without waiting for an answer, she spat into her hand, grabbed my cock, and began stroking it. "How's that?" she asked, as she slid her hand up and down my cock.

"OH, fuck!" was about as eloquent a comment as I was able to utter. Without even realizing I was doing it, my hand moved to her feel her tits through her shirt. She continued to stroke my cock as she pulled up her tee shirt and bra with her free hand. I accepted the invitation without hesitation and began to feel her breasts. They felt so soft and firm. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles. I couldn't believe I was actually playing with my sister's titties - while she was giving me a handjob!

I didn't think it could possible get any better. I was very wrong. She moved her head toward my lap. I couldn't believe this was happening! My sister, Nancy, was about to suck my cock!

When her lips engulfed my penis, I could feel her soft tongue licking against the underside of my cock. Down and up again her head bobbed. I thought I could feel the back of her throat. "Hmmmm," she moaned. As she did, I felt the gentle vibration of her vocal chords that sent me way over the top.

"Oh, God! I'm gonna cum." I said. Of course I expected her to take my cock out of her mouth. She did not.

"Mmmmmm," was the sound I heard - and felt - as my semen shot into her mouth and down her throat. Spurt after spurt after spurt, she swallowed it all!

I lay back on the bed, totally spent. Nancy gently wiped her lips, leaned over and kissed mine. "Now, that was nice," she said. "Feel better?"

All I could think of to say was, "Thank you, Nancy."

"You're very welcome," she replied, as she stood up, pulled her tee shirt back down, and left the room.

My mind raced. Would this ever happen again? Would she let me go further? Would she maybe even let me fuck her? Surely Roger would never find out. Too many thoughts, way too many.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Own Sister, Nancy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 815 milliseconds