• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Risking Judy Ch. 01

Risking Judy Ch. 01

12

Chapter 1

On a cloudy day in December two years ago, I drove to a co-worker's wedding. I went alone because the girl I'd been seeing had stopped taking my calls in the two weeks since I'd seen her, and I figured I'd been dumped. We never had anything meaningful to say to each other and sex had become a gray affair with her putting up with my rutting on the nights she didn't find it too irritating. Being dumped had left my low self-esteem even lower.

I skipped the wedding and just went to the reception. I hoped to meet some single women there but there weren't any. I resigned myself to a wasted evening of rubber chicken and small talk with a table full of strangers. I got a drink and began looking for my table. I found number fifteen was near the back of the room, and I sat down at the empty table. A window next to the table looked out onto a parking lot ringed with a wall of dirty old snow. The light was beginning to fade and a few flakes of snow fell. It was only half after four and it was already getting dark.

'I hate Chicago in December,' I thought. I took a big pull on my drink hoping it would make me feel better. My sales were down at work. I was feeling depressed more often. I wasn't sure if my poor sales were the cause of my depression or the other way around. Outside, a woman in heels and a short skirt slipped and fell onto her knee as she exited her car. She looked hurt and embarrassed but I felt nothing. I was starting to crumble inside and I didn't know how much longer I could hold it together.

I looked around the room and spotted someone I knew. My friend, Rachel, from human resources, entered the hall wearing a colorful party dress that revealed more of her lovely form than I'd ever seen before. Her slightly rounded tummy was evident under the thin material, but on her curvy body the effect was to make her even hotter than usual. Along side her stood a pretty girl with shoulder length light brown hair in a well-tailored conservative dress suit. Two pretty girls with no guys nearby! My hopes rose as they wondered around the room looking for their table -- closer and closer to table fifteen.

"Hi, Richard," Rachel said setting down her place card. "I guess we're at your table."

"Welcome," I said. I stood and kissed her platonically on her soft cheek. She smelt of baby powder and woman. "It's great to have a at least one chum at the table."

"This is my friend, Judy," she said. I shook Judy's hand -- it was unusually warm.

"Hi," Judy said smiling and gazing into my soul with her crystal blue eyes.

"Hi," I stammered. "I'm Richard."

"I know," she said, slowly releasing my hand.

Before we could sit, our boss, Jason, rushed over. Inexorably drawn to Rachel's sexy body like a shark is drawn to fresh blood.

"Rachel, honey, you look awesome!" he said holding by her forearms to see her better.

"Why don't you come up front to our table? We have an extra seat."

"Jason, I'm with a friend. I can't just leave her," she said, though she was obviously thrilled with his attention.

I hated Jason. He was everything I wasn't -- big, handsome and a success with women. He was a success in business too. He had a reputation for ruthlessly punishing anyone who got in the way of something he wanted. To his employees, he was outwardly polite but frightening to be close to -- like a smiling tiger. When challenged, he was capable of sudden rage and vicious attack. I was afraid of Jason.

"Richard will take care of her," he said dragging her a few steps from the table.

"Go ahead." Judy said gesturing her away with her hand. "Go. I'll be fine."

"Thanks Judy," she said, letting Jason pull her away.

Judy sat down next to me and smiled.

"My pleasure," she purred.

We hit it off instantly. We talked right through dinner, ignoring everyone around us. The band started playing and the other people from our table left to dance but we never noticed. We were in our own private world. I learned that Judy was a nutritionist at a city health clinic. Her patients were poor pregnant women in the federal "Women, Infants and Children" program. She told funny stories about her work but it was clear that she loved her job and loved the women who came to her office. She affectionately referred to her pregnant clients as 'my girls'. She had been raised Roman Catholic and had even had gone to Catholic grade school. Though she had set aside most of the church's proscriptions, she believed deeply in the sanctity of marriage.

"Marriage is one of the seven sacraments. In marriage, we promise faithfulness to our spouse before God," she explained. "That promise should never be broken. Not for any reason."

"That sounds bleak," I said.

"Not at all!" She said. "Contrary to popular, belief God doesn't hate sex. Before marriage there's no promise to break so pretty much anything goes. And after marriage you can have all the sex you want from your wife."

Clearly, Judy's form of Catholicism included lots of fucking. I was thrilled. Rachel and Jason suddenly appeared and sat down at our table. They were buzzed and pawing each other like high school kids. It was nauseating.

"I've got to pee," Rachel said. "Come on, Judy."

Jason checked out Judy's ass as they passed us on the way to the ladies room.

"Mmmm," he groaned approvingly. "I like the way that bitch moves. You can tell the way a ho fucks by the way she walks, you know."

"Really?"

"Absolutely," he said. "Underneath all those clothes, lurks an ass like a Ferrari." Jason turned toward me and smiled. "And I'm definitely going for a test drive."

"What about Rachel?" I asked.

"I've got plenty for both bitches," he said still watching Judy's ass work. "Looks like I'm having a three-way tonight. Sorry Richard but I need both pussies."

"That's ah ... fine," I said.

If Jason wanted Judy, I didn't stand a chance. He always got what he wanted, and it was dangerous to resist him. Something in me snapped. It was insane and totally in conflict with every cowardly cell in my body, but I suddenly decided I wasn't going to give her up without a fight.

"I'll be right back," I said racing to the bathrooms. I caught Judy coming out.

"Let's leave now," I said. "I can drive you home."

I was taking an enormous risk thwarting Jason's libidinous plans for Judy, but I couldn't bear the thought of loosing such a precious creature.

"Oh," she stammered. "Ok. Just let me tell Rachel."

"No. We've got to go now," I said, watching out for Jason.

"Alright," Judy laughed. "She abandoned me first."

We grabbed our coats and practically ran out of the hall. On the way home she gave me her phone number. Of course, I called her the very next day and we had our first date that night.

As we dated, over the next few weeks, I discovered two important things about Judy. I discovered that she hides under her conservative clothing an absolutely gorgeous body. She is arrayed in flawless white skin. From head to toe there is nary a freckle, blemish or wrinkle. Just an uninterrupted waving ocean of womanly flesh that brings indescribable pleasure to a man's hand. Her breasts are larger that one would suspect and have a luscious heaviness. Her happy pink nipples love to be nibbled on and her tiny ass is as firm as a figure skater's. I once heard one of her girlfriends say with more than a hint of jealousy, "You've got such a cute little bottom, Judy."

Secondly, I discovered that Judy loves to fuck. She actually needs it every day.

I let Jason know that I was dating Judy. He didn't seem angry but he continued to insist he was going to shag Judy some day soon. Worst of all I had a horrible feeling that Judy would let him if he tried. Judy thought any sex outside of marriage was fine. Fortunately Rachel seemed to be keeping him sexually satiated.

Judy and I spent all of our free time together for the next few months and I felt contented and complete. However, Judy's need for a daily orgasm occasionally was a problem. For example, during our first New Year's Eve together I got so drunk Judy had to drive my car back to my apartment. She guided me into the flat and helped me undress in the bedroom. I crumpled onto bed and slipped into the blackness. Rude shaking drew me back to the land of the living.

"Wake up, sweetie," she said lifting me carefully onto my feet.

Judy was naked and I vaguely noticed the shower running.

"What are you doing?" I slurred as she guided me into the bathroom.

"New Year's Eve isn't over yet, honey," she said as she thrust me into the frigid spray.

"Ah!" I screamed.

But before I could jump out she climbed into the shower -- wrapping her strong arms around me and smashing her soft breasts between us.

"Let me go!" I demanded.

I jerked and twisted to get away but she held me tight against her slippery wet body, laughing like a naughty schoolgirl.

"No," she said with mock petulance and spit water in my face.

"Judy!"

She laughed again and then kissed me.

"You awake yet?"

"No!" I said.

"You will be," she said seductively.

She slid down my body and fastened her mouth on my soft cock. With most of my body chilled icy cold, Judy's mouth felt scorching.

"Good boy," she said as my dick stiffened.

When I was fully fluffed she grabbed my stiff cock and towed me out of the bathroom by it. With the water still running, she led me quickly into the bedroom and shoved me roughly onto the bed. With my head spinning from excessive drink, she jumped astride my hips like a cowgirl mounting a horse.

"No whisky-dick tonight for you," she said as she worked the blunt head of my shaft between the lips of her smooth shaved pussy. She pushed down and my cock slid deep into her body. "God, yes!"

Then she fucked me. She lifted herself up, slowly drawing my glistening shaft from her womb and then slammed her hips down hard forcing the air out of my lungs.

"Ug," I grunted. "Judy, please!"

Slowly up and then down hard -- over and over. Judy fucked herself on my cock with growing speed. Her hands gripped my pectoral muscles painfully to hold me down as she pounded me with her hips. I bounced wildly on my bed under her assault.

"Don't worry, baby," she said. "I'll be fast."

The room twirled as she fucked me. Bile rose in my throat and my stomach threatened to vomit out the excess beer and vodka I'd consumed. Finally she pressed her cunt down hard and began to grind her clit against my pubic bone and I knew Judy was about to cum.

'Thank God,' I thought as she began to scream.

"Oh, yeah," she groaned, grinding our bodies together with great force as she came. "Oh, God yes!"

Gradually she relaxed, swiveling her warm cunt on my cock to nurse out the last few shivers of her orgasm. She sighed contentedly, lifted her tight pussy up off my still erect dick and padded off to the bathroom. My hard rod waved like flagpole in the wind. I vaguely remember hearing the shower turn off but I passed out before she got back to the bedroom. I never came that New Year's Eve but of course Judy did. She always got her daily orgasm. The next morning was a Sunday. Judy woke me up to fuck me and then went to church. I took four Ibuprofen and went back to sleep.

Later that month we took a long car trip together. We were tearing down the interstate when she took off her seatbelt and began to unzip my jeans.

"Judy, stop that," I said trying to keep the car on the road.

"Look," she said, fishing out my dick. "He wants to come out. I think he wants to play."

"No. He doesn't want to play. Now put him back. This isn't safe."

"Uh oh. Something's wrong," she said laughing. "He won't fit back inside your pants." She waved about my now erect shaft to show me. "See?"

Before I could answer she drew my stiff cock into her liquid mouth. She giggled when I tried to push her off me, but she held on tight and refused to release my shaft.

"Don't blame me if we crash," I warned.

Using her hand and her mouth together, she worked my cock as I tried to keep my mind on the traffic. Fortunately, Judy is the queen of blow jobs. In seconds I was blasting my seed down her swallowing throat.

"Ha," she giggled, wiping my sperm off her lips with the back of her hand. With a triumphant look on her face, she leaned over and gave me sticky kiss on my cheek.

"I guess I know what he wants better than you do," she said returning to her seat and refastening her seatbelt.

"Sweetheart, could you put him back in my pants?" I asked.

"No," she said firmly. "I like how he looks outside your pants."

"Come on," I said trying to stuff my sticky cock back into my jeans with one hand while I kept the other hand on the wheel.

"Stop it!" she demanded, blocking my hand with hers. "Leave him out! I like how he looks."

"All right," I said with a sigh.

Arguing with Judy was always useless. I drove the rest of trip with my cock out of my pants, staying clear of trucks and tall SUV's. What I dubbed 'Judy's Car Trick' became a regular event when Judy was in a playful mood -- which was most of the time. I spent a lot of time that winter driving around with a drained cock draped across my thigh. However, no matter how many times Judy played her 'Car Trick', I was expected to get it up one more time that day, when Judy got her daily orgasm.

Judy's crazy spirit and wild lust captured my heart as no woman ever had nor could, and I loved her deeply. But there was something else. She was so lovely and so self confident that before long I started to feel attractive and self-confident too. She made me love myself. She was the only woman I ever considered marrying and I was overjoyed when she said 'yes' when I asked her a few months later.

We were married in September. Judy wore an old fashioned wedding dress with long sleeves and a high collar -- conservative as usual. The only skin visible was her face and hands.

We invited Jason and Rachel though their affair seemed to be in its final stages. After dinner Jason ran out to be the first man to dance with the Judy. As they glided across the floor he did his best to grope her through her dress. I laughed as the oceans white satin frustrated him. He was having a terrible night and I couldn't resist the urge to frustrate him a little more. I knew it was dangerous, but for once in my life, I'd won the beauty and I needed to revel in my victory.

"So, Jason, would you still like to hook up with my wife?" I teased.

"Soon, dude," he slurred. "Very soon."

All women liked Jason, including Judy, but I wasn't the slightest bit worried. I knew that now that she was married she would never look at another man. Judy's odd Catholicism forbade sex outside of marriage and she took her religion seriously.

"That's good," I said with mock sincerity.

At the hotel that night, Judy and I opened some of the wedding gifts. We got a digital camera from Rachel and I used it to take pictures of Judy stripping out her white lacy dress. I photographed her posing seductively in her matching white panties, bra and garters. She strutted and mugged like a fashion model. I got some great shots of her looking up at me with my stiff cock in her mouth. And some of her kneeling naked on the bed -- beckoning me to take her doggy style. I put the camera on the dresser and used the self-timer to get shots of us fucking.

When we got home from our honeymoon, she couldn't wait to see our sex photos on the computer. At first, she laughed at the shots and thought they were great risqué fun, but then her mood changed.

"I would die if anyone saw these, Richard," she said after a while.

"We can keep them safe. No one will see them but us," I said sensing a problem developing.

"No," she said shaking her head. "I think we should get rid of them."

"Judy, please! They're beautiful. You're beautiful in them. They're part of our wedding," I said feeling desperate.

"Delete them, Richard," she said growing stern.

"All right," I said dejectedly. I stood and started towards the door.

"Do you want help with dinner?" I asked.

"Delete them, now," she said, still standing by the computer. "Empty the recycle bin too. And I'll be keeping this," she said, taking the camera. "And yes, I would like help with dinner."

That night while Judy was sleeping I restored the images with data recovery software. I felt bad deceiving Judy but there was no way she'd ever let me take nude photos of her again. I burned them to a CD I titled "WeddingX".

As I studied the images I couldn't get over what a perfect body Judy had! I had always known that she was a beautiful woman, but the images revealed a woman even lovelier than I had previously realized. She was easily beautiful enough to be a model or porn star. With her clothes off, my wife was truly a goddess!

However, I was very disappointed with how I looked. I looked too paunchy, and my cock really didn't look as big in the photographs as I thought it was. We really didn't look right together. I hated to admit it, but the photographs would have been better if a hot guy had been fucking Judy. A goddess like Judy belonged with a king ... with a great body and a big cock. Of course, with Judy's extreme feelings about faithfulness in marriage, it would never happen. For better and for worse, she was stuck with the court jester.

As time passed, Jason continued to talk about wanting to fuck Judy. I probably should have told him to shut up but I got a perverse pleasure in leading him on. I loved to watch him crash and burn every time he tried his charms on Judy whenever we were together. Judy never gave him the time of day and it drove Jason crazy. And yet, every once in a while -- just for a moment -- I worried about Jason.

Suddenly, one day in November, I was promoted to Vice-President and Jason stopped talking about sexing Judy. What had happened? Had Jason lost his sex drive? Impossible! Had Judy and Jason begun an affair? More impossible! Still, something had definitely changed, and I had to find out what.

I decided to ask Rachel if she knew anything. I found her in the lunchroom eating a tuna wrap and watching a blizzard blow outside the window.

"Hi, Rachel," I said.

"Hey there," she said. "Congratulations on making Vice-President. Everyone in HR was happy you were chosen."

"It's nothing."

"No," she said. "It's a big deal. Ever since you met Judy your sales have been out of sight. You've really changed and our customers like it. But do you know why Jason promoted you?"

"Ah, my sales I guess," I said.

"Shit," she said. "You are so out of the loop. This is a total secret. Do not tell anyone I told you this. Clear?"

"Sure," I said.

"Ok," she said. "One of our biggest manufacturers is going to start distributing their products directly to our customers -- cutting us out. Jason is so pissed! He called them and told them he'd undercut them anywhere they tried to sell."

"So?" I said.

"So. Jason heard through one of his contacts at the manufacturer that they were planning on offering the presidency of the new sales division to you!" she whispered.

"You're kidding."

"Not at all," she said. "They love you over there. They are opening a sales office in Honolulu and they are definitely going to offer you the position."

"My God."

"That's why Jason made you Vice-President," she said. "Not just because you've had great sales. Jason can't afford to lose you."

"Shit," I said. "That's a lot to think about."

"Are you going to take the job if they offer it?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "In any case I don't intend to tell you. You can't keep a secret."

"Wanker," Rachel said with a smile.

"Speaking of secrets, can I ask you a question about Jason?"

"Sure," she said, taking a bite of her tuna wrap.

"Why has he lost interest in Judy?" I asked.

"You know Jason. He wants to bed every hot girl he sees. When we were dating he couldn't stop talking about Judy. He kept telling me how he was going to fuck her and how you were encouraging him," she said

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Risking Judy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds