• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Thank You Lisa

Thank You Lisa

I had stopped by the food court in the mall to grab lunch before going back to work. That's where I met her, selling jewelry from one of those temporary stands. She was blonde, tall, and very pretty but what struck me immediately was the intelligent look about her and how professional she was in the presentation of her wares.

I was mesmerized and ended up "looking" at her jewelry, buying a really nice 14K necklace for my mom.

I found myself not wanting to leave, and since she wasn't very busy, we were able to strike up quite a conversation. I discovered she was only in town for a week, traveling around the area, selling her jewelry at different malls.

She told me she was staying at a local motel, giving me the impression she wanted to see me again. I asked if she was busy that night and she said no. I told her I'd call her that evening after work.

I called Lisa around 8 pm.

"Hi Lisa, remember me? Short, dark, and gruesome."

Her laugh was refreshing as she answered, "Hi JD, how could I forget? I was hoping you'd call. It's pretty boring in the motel. Are you coming over?"

"Of course I am. I'll be there in about twenty minutes."

She must have been waiting at the door because it opened as soon as I knocked.

She looked even more stunning than she had earlier. She was 5'9" and a tight 34C-24-34 with shoulder-length blonde hair.

Her smile let me know I was definitely welcome.

After some small talk about the motel room and her day, she sat down on the bed while I settled into the lone armchair. From her bubbly manner, I could tell she really must've been thrilled to have any kind of company. We talked more about her job and then she just stopped and got quiet.

"JD, I want you to know that I'm separated. I've been married for eighteen months but things aren't working out."

"Okay Lisa, that's cool. I'm sorry things aren't working out for you, but someone as wonderful as you should have no problem finding a great guy."

It was the only thing I could think of, what do you say to news like that?

Lisa looked at me for what seemed like an eternity, maybe trying to discern if I was sincere or just trying to make her feel better. I guess she thought I was sincere, since a faint smile washed across her face before she looked down on the bed next to her and patted it softly with her hand.

I got up and sat down next to her.

We both leaned towards each other and kissed, tentatively at first, then a bit more urgently.

We could feel the temperature rise in the room as the kisses became more passionate. I couldn't get enough of her soft lips as our tongues danced in each other's mouths. She felt great, just soft enough to be feminine, yet very firm, like an athlete. I kissed my way down her neck as I unbuttoned the blouse she was wearing. She offered no resistance as I pulled it off, leaving her in her jeans and bra. I continued kissing all around her upper body, nibbling on the swells of her breasts that spilled over the cups of her white lace.

"Oh JD," she moaned softly into my ear.

She ran her hands through my hair, pressing my lips into her flesh.

I undid the front clasp of her bra and watched in amazement as it fell away. Her breasts were the perfect size, capped by dollar size areolas and pert nipples. I kissed each breast several times before drawing her right nipple into my mouth while squeezing her left breast with my right hand.

She could tell I was excited as my hard cock pressed against her thigh. She lifted her knee to slide it between my legs, rhythmically rubbing my crotch.

I kissed her perfectly smooth tummy before unbuttoning her jeans. She inhaled sharply as my lips found the tender spot below her navel. With butterfly kisses, I traced the top seam of her white silk panties as I pushed her jeans down her long, firm thighs. Her tan was flawless and the white lines made her body even more appealing.

I was burning up but Lisa wasn't making any effort to take off my clothes. Not wanting to spoil the mood, I went back to licking her all over. I kissed down her right leg, pulling off her sock as I got to her foot. I then kissed my way back up the inside of her leg, stopping only to breathe lightly on her panty-covered crotch. I could already feel the sweet heat rising off her mound. I continued kissing down her left leg along the top, taking off her sock, and then kissing her foot before licking and nibbling my way back up to her pussy.

"Please JD, eat me, do it now."

The pressure of her hands on my head enforced her plea, as I traced the outlines of her lips through the translucent material. She was definitely wet as she squirmed against my mouth. I grabbed the sides of her panties as she lifted her hips, helping me slide them off.

Her pussy was as perfect as the rest of her. Her neatly trimmed bush barely covered the pink lips that were beginning to open up from the swelling of tissue. I again traced the outlines of her lips and bush with my tongue, making sure to stay away from her pink inner labia. I could tell it was having the desired effect on Lisa as her sweet ass was squirming on the bed. Her breathing was shallow as she ran her hands through my hair, trying to get me to her sweet spot.

She looked so sexy with a sheen of light perspiration making her skin glisten, while her breasts rose and fell with each breath. The noisy air conditioner barely kept up with the rising temperature in the room, although the blowing air did make her nipples stiffen even more. Her chest looked like two ice cream sundaes with cherries on them, making me desire her even more.

I dove into her pussy with earnest this time, driving my tongue into her inner reaches as she arched her back and ass clear off the bed. She let out a gasp followed by a deep moan before clamping her legs around my head as she made sure I did not move from that spot. I could hear nothing and saw stars, but I was damned if I was going to stop what I was doing.

I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, holding her up while jabbing my tongue into her tight pussy. I knew she must not have had it for a while, since she was as tight as a teenager. I could tell she was beginning to cum, as she pushed hard against my tongue with her crotch, squeezing my head even more.

After a few minutes, she relaxed enough to unclench her legs. It was at this point that she realized what she'd been doing as she sat up to hold my face in her hands, kissing her juices off my cheeks, lips and chin.

In between licks, she was apologizing profusely, asking if she had hurt me. I could only laugh, telling her if I was hurt, I hadn't noticed.

She continued to kiss me, making me forget any possible pain I may have felt.

Suddenly she stood up and started to gather her clothes.

At first I thought she was just getting them out of the way, but then she pulled on her panties, her pants, clasped her bra around her luscious breasts, and slipped her blouse back on. She left it unbuttoned but it was small consolation to me, my confused brain and my aching cock.

"JD, I really like you but I vowed not to sleep with another man until my divorce was final."

The hurt puppy look in my eyes must have been quite obvious, since she quickly added, "I didn't mean for things to go this far but you made me so hot. But I'll make it up to you, I promise."

I was still confused. How could she make it up to me if she had just covered the object of my desires...that luscious body of hers?

As I was still reeling from the incredibly intense action just minutes before, she began to kiss me again. Then she said something that sounded strange.

"JD, take your clothes off and lie on the bed."

Huh, I thought. Maybe it was all the blood rushing to a lower part of my body, but I couldn't figure out what was going on.

As I stripped, she watched me intently. Soon enough I was naked, my raging cock seeming obscene in front of a clothed woman like that. I lay down on the bed as directed.

Lisa started kissing my face, then my neck and chest as she worked her way down. She kissed all around my ribcage and abs, as if she wanted to make sure I was aroused enough.

In the meantime, my cock bobbed up and down with every heartbeat. It was so hard, it pointed almost directly to my belly button. Soon her cheek was rubbing up against it, although she made no point to kiss it. She continued kissing my hips and all around, avoiding my cock entirely.

I thought I'd black out from the sensation when she finally licked along the shaft up to the head of my cock. With one smooth motion, she slipped the head between her lips, trapping it in the velvety, smooth prison of her mouth.

I was in heaven and fought off cumming on the spot!

Lisa was caressing me as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. She pumped me with her right hand as I began to build towards orgasm. Her lips still engulfed the head, but her small hand stroked the rest of my cock, slick with her saliva. The sensation was incredible. Within a few seconds I began to stiffen as my cum erupted like a volcano. Lisa pulled her head back just enough to send the first jet into the air, landing squarely on the headboard behind me. She continued to pump my cock as I shot half a dozen more spurts, most of them landing on my chest and stomach.

Her soft hands continued to caress and stroke as my orgasm subsided. She played with my balls gently and milked every last drop of cum from my shaft. Then, when I thought I couldn't experience anything more erotic, Lisa leaned down and licked the last drop off my glans, bathing the head one last time in the moist warmth of her mouth.

Lisa got up and retrieved a towel from the bathroom. She lovingly wiped the cum off my body. She then cleaned off the headboard before taking the towel back to the bathroom. She came back and lay on the bed next to me, kissing me sweetly and pressing her clothed body against my naked flesh.

Somehow, I knew we had shared a special moment.

After a good bit of time, maybe ten minutes or so, she got up and announced she had to leave early in the morning to her next job at a mall in North Florida. Even though I knew we'd shared something special, it would probably be the last time I'd see her.

Although this was not a true Clothed Female, Nude Male (CFNM) situation, I knew I was hooked. The 'feeling of power' she had over me as she remained fully clothed was more arousing for me than any aphrodisiac. She was able to maintain control of the situation while giving me such intense pleasure.

It was an experience I will strive to replicate again and again in my lifetime.

Thank you Lisa for unleashing such intense feelings in me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Thank You Lisa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 218 milliseconds