• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Midnight Meetings Ch. 02

Midnight Meetings Ch. 02

It had been a week since Rebecca and I had our first intimate experience. The atmosphere of the house changed; she and I basically ran into each other in the house, giggling. It was like a little secret club that we were involved with....only at the time there were only two members. She and I frequently made up excuses to get out of the house alone, mainly to talk and make sure our friendship wasn't going to suffer since we had become intimate. It was a Friday and we were enjoying Chinese at our favorite restaurant when I nearly had a heart attack.

Rebecca took a deep breath and suddenly blurted out, "I think I need to tell Michael what's going on. You've opened up a whole sexual side to me that I didn't know was there, and I'd like for he and I to try some new things sexually. But he's going to want to know where this is all coming from, and I think its best that I'm honest with him."

I nearly dropped my chopsticks in shock. It had only happened once, why did she have to tell her husband anything at all?

"I know what you're thinking. You think that Michael is going to be mad. But I really don't think so, Amber. I think if anything he'll be excited that I've come out of my shell. Think about it, we wouldn't have to hide anything or worry about getting caught because he would know."

I wasn't so sure about that. Michael might get so mad that he would kick me out of the house or kill me in my sleep. Or worse, tell our other roommate Brian who would have to tell all of his friends....and he had a lot of friends. No way, this was a bad idea. Unfortunately I loved Rebecca to death and I couldn't argue with her. After all, it was her marriage and ultimately her decision.

The snowflakes fell on the windshield as we made our way home. I sighed in relief as I noticed that Brian was home and could keep me company while Rebecca had a chat with Michael. I planned on attaching myself to Brian all night and using him as a human shield. Hopefully he didn't have a date over tonight.

We had barely walked in the door when Rebecca grabbed her husband and drug him into their bedroom. I made a beeline for the living room where I found Brian watching a movie. I sweetly convinced him to stay in and have a movie marathon with me; I merely had to tempt him with popcorn and hot chocolate. I quickly ran into my bedroom and changed into lounge pants and a top, and went about making the goodies.

There was a roaring fire, yet it was still chilly to me. In fact, the whole house was chilly....or was it just me? I sat on the couch and shivered. Brian noticed and did offer to share his blanket. I scooted closer to him on the couch and snuggled up against him. We'd done this before, but we'd never really been this close or shared a blanket. I was a little surprised when I felt his arm drape above me on the couch.

Brian was a funny guy. In his next life he should be a comedian, he'd make a killing. He was attractive in his own way; he was built like a linebacker and had a terrific smile and laugh. You would not believe how many practical jokes I had been the butt end of. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't open the bathroom door, waiting for the firecrackers again. The first time I nearly pissed my pants.

Like a slap in the face, it hit me what kind of situation I had on my hands. Brian had put on a chick flick, we had a roaring fire....hot chocolate....all the lights were out. Here we were, snuggling on the couch and his arm was slowly slipping down off the couch onto my shoulders. It took all I had not to snort in laughter. The funny and outgoing Brian was very shy about making a move on his roommate. Poor guy.

I decided to stretch my arms high above my head, allowing my shirt to rise up and expose my newly pierced belly button. My shirt was a very light pink and skin tight. The cold had set in and instantly hardened my nipples. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him staring at my tits.

"How's the piercing? Infected yet?" he teased, lowering his eyes to my flat belly.

I feigned trouble seeing over my breasts, "I don't know, what do you think?" I turned my body away from him suddenly and scooted back to lie across his lap. "Well, does it look infected?"

Brian swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. "Um, nope. L-l-looks pretty good to me."

I laughed softly as I felt his growing erection pressing into my back. I decided to stretch and squirm one more time, letting out a sexy sigh. Again my shirt rose up and brushed against my nipples, bringing cold chills to my body. Just the feel of the soft cotton rubbing against my tits was enough to make me start to feel wet. I could feel Brian's cock twitching below me, and I could sense that he was a little embarrassed as he chewed on his fingernail.

Raising myself up I scooted back under his arm and leaned against him. His arm automatically dropped around my shoulders and massaged gently. I turned my face to look at him, study him. He was watching the movie, or at least pretended to. When I least expected it, he looked me directly in the eyes and stared back. Leaning close he gently kissed my lips. We lingered closely for a moment before he came in close again, this time parting my lips with his tongue. His arms reached around me, pulling me closer to him. He explored every crevice of my mouth, our tongues playing gently.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Michael nearly fell over, spinning himself so quickly trying to get out of the room. He apparently didn't expect to find his two roommates making out on the couch.

Brian immediately jumped up and grabbed a pillow to cover his crotch. "I was just headed to bed. Goodnight!" an embarrassed Brian saluted us both and ran up the stairs before anything could be said. Michael and I merely looked at each other and shook our heads, smiling. Smiling is a good sign.

Brian was the first to speak, "I'm not mad, at all. But Rebecca and I would like to talk to you, if that is okay. I'd prefer it in our bedroom, if that's okay. More privacy than out here...of course if you'd be more comfortable we can all head into your room...."

"No, no," I assured him, "your room will be fine."

I followed behind him, walking into their bedroom that was only lit by vanilla candles. The ambience was highly erotic. I noticed that Rebecca had also changed into her night clothes. Sporting a shorter t-shirt I could see the outline of her panties. I also noticed that Rebecca was smiling and there were no tears in site.

Being the chicken that I am, I waited until Rebecca motioned for me to sit on the bed. As soon as I did, both Michael and Rebecca started explaining to me how things would work. No one was mad, but it wasn't really fair to Michael not to be involved in the relationship in some way. Rebecca and I could still have our private time....it just couldn't be all the time. Michael really was excited about his wife opening up sexually, and he had hoped that it could be a good thing for all of us....eventually. Could we start out slow and maybe let him watch?

I looked over at Rebecca who was pleading with her eyes. It wasn't just Michael that wanted this, but her as well. Again, I questioned what I was getting myself into....but given my sexual tendencies I was already getting hot with the idea of Michael watching us together....it would be like putting on a show. I slowly smiled and nodded my head in agreement. I wasn't sure how long it was going to take for Rebecca and me to get started, considering it seemed to take hours before anyone initiated a move last time.

Michael moved himself into a darkened corner where the light softly flickered off his face. He sat in the recliner where he had a good view of the bed.

Rebecca obviously was turned on by the idea of Michael watching, and her moves came across as bold. She crawled across the bed on her knees until she was right in front of me. She pulled me up to my knees, facing her. Her fingernail traced the bottom of my pajama shirt, tickling the skin underneath. Slowly she ran her nails up my sides, pushing my shirt up. By the time the cold air hit my breasts, my nipples were hard again. Rebecca pulled my shirt off over my head and kissed me softly.

I wanted to feel her skin against mine and I mimicked what she had just done. I tossed her shirt to the floor and ran my fingers down her chest until I grabbed a nipple and rolled it between my fingers. I lowered my mouth to take the other but in my mouth, coaxing it to come out and play. Rebecca swept my hair away from my face allowing Michael a better view. My tongue casually flicked her tit over and over again, making it as hard as the other nipple.

Rebecca moaned quietly and pulled at my pants, indicating that she wanted them off. I obliged, nearly forgetting that Michael was in the room. I looked over to the corner and noticed that Michael had his hand resting on his crotch, massaging his cock through his pants. At first it felt a little weird, but then I took it as a compliment which made it easier for me to 'perform' for him.

I leaned back on the bed and allowed her to pull of my bottoms, exposing my shaved pussy. Her eyes lingered and burned red with desire. She quickly shed her own panties and slid into the bed next to me. She propped herself up on an elbow and looked down at my body, lazily running her fingertips over my arms and shoulders....down my chest, lightly grazing my nipples. Over my stomach she tickled with her fingertips; Rebecca suddenly pulled me into an intimate embrace that brought our burning flesh together. I could feel her need as she pressed into me, bringing her lips to mine. I opened my mouth to her and caressed her tongue with mine. I felt her hand run through my hair and I immediately turned to my side.

We struggled for the dominant role, and I melted into the bed and allowed her to straddle me. It was her turn to bite my nipples and scratch down my body. Rebecca leaned forward and pushed my wrists above my head. I noticed that she looked back to Michael who seemed to nod his head. My lover grabbed one of the beautiful vanilla candles and tipped it, spilling the hot wax over a breast and onto my stomach and inner thigh. I took in a deep breath, surprised at the new side I was seeing of my friend. It was a hot, burning pleasure and I soon realized I liked not being in control.

I looked over to check on Michael who had now allowed his cock to escape his pants. I watched as he filled his hand with oil and slathered it on his pulsating cock. Even in the darkened shadows I could see and nearly smell his lust.

Rebecca brought me back to attention as I felt her place something cold in my hand. I looked down and found a slim vibrator in my hand. She quickly straddled me again but this time backed her pussy over my face so that we were in the 69 position. I smelled her womanhood; she was so very wet and I instantly pushed my tongue into her canal to get a taste of her. I couldn't see her, but I could feel her body tense while she moaned. I gently ran my tongue back to her clit where I suddenly flicked it hard and fast, flattening my tongue and running it all over her clit. I quickly took it in my mouth and sucked. Rebecca's moaning was echoing in my ears.

I lost myself in her beautiful pussy so it took me by surprise when I felt a wetness press up against my ass. My initial reaction was to clamp myself down tight. Rebecca coaxed me to relax by rubbing my anal ring. Once my body relaxed for her she quickly slid in a bullet, turning it onto medium speed.

I sucked in a deep breath; this was not something that I was expecting. As I felt her tongue open me up as she ate my pussy, I started working her harder. She would moan into me but never removed her mouth.

My limits were getting pushed, and I realized that Michael was openly masturbating....running his hands quickly up and down his cock his mouth remained open as he tried not to moan loudly. His eyes remained locked on the bed, but his breath was coming in spurts.

I swiftly pushed the vibrator into Rebecca. She had little regard for Brian who was asleep and continued getting louder and louder. The noises of the room turned me on. I could feel a rubber dildo slide into my pussy, spreading me wider as it pushed its way in. I bucked my hips at Rebecca's face and wildly shook my head and tongue in every which direction to bring her over the edge. Pumping the vibrator into her wet heaven I could feel my own orgasm coming on.

Rebecca twisted and turned the dildo, running her tongue quickly up and down my slit, sucking all of my juices. Pushing her way up to my clit, she pounded hard with her tongue. I could feel my toes curl up as I moaned into her pussy and quickly made her cum with me.

Everything was wet as I exploded on her tongue. Rebecca happily lapped it up, and I remained the favor until it was too sensitive and I couldn't take it anymore. I had finally lowered my hips to the bed as she moved from my face.

"Shit." I heard Michael say from the corner. "That was fucking hot."

I rolled over and watched as he grabbed his wife's panties to try and clean up his cum. He must have squirted a million times; it was everywhere that I could see. Rebecca moved from the bed and sauntered over to her husband, kissing him passionately.

We all lay on the bed and chatted a bit, mostly post sex banter as it was a little weird to make an exit from their bedroom. Fifteen minutes later I excused myself from exhaustion.

Throwing on my clothes I thanked my lucky stars that my bedroom was the next door down. The hallway was quiet and I tiptoed to my room. I was about to put my hand on the doorknob when I came face to face with Brian. My bedroom was the next door, but the bathroom was kitty-cornered to my room.

Brian looked at me, questioning in his eyes.

Shit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Midnight Meetings Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 380 milliseconds