• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cold Metal Railing

Cold Metal Railing

The grimy underground train station is crowded and noisy. Office workers, business people, Friday night commuters and workers all aching to get home and relax. Interspersed are a few early birds heading out for the night, some obviously straight from work and the odd group of teenagers heading out to party. My feet ache and my brain is in neutral after a busy week at work, I don't notice anyone or anything in particular. I just want to get home. A train approaches and the doors slide open washing a mass of people out in one fluid movement. I allow myself to get swept into the waiting carriage with the crowd and deposited onto a seat facing the windows. My body relaxes and I take out my book, losing myself in the story unfolding from the musty smelling pages. My brain begins to unwind as I'm swept along, lost in the romance and seduction of my newfound world.

After a while I stop reading and glance up, taking notice of my fellow travellers. It's a long commute for most of us and I recognize familiar faces. The woman with the frizzy red hair, long eyelashes, green eyeshadow and freckles sitting opposite, her eyes glazed over as usual. The man in the grey suit with the heavy eyelids and puffy cheeks, who sits with his hands across his belly, head lolling about as he dozes. A young student returning home for the weekend, strong shoulders and tanned arms hanging onto a bag overflowing with books and papers ready for a weekend of cramming. I turn my head and come face to face with a man's crotch, slightly embarrassed, I look up. He smiles, laughingly, at my embarrassment. The carriage is still much too crowded for him to be able to move but he tries anyway. He is tall, well built and dressed in a dark blue suit. He has dark hair, blue eyes and a friendly smile. I smile back and return to reading my book.

I realize after I have read the same passage three times over that my mind is wandering, daydreaming about the man in the blue suit. I look up quickly and catch him admiring my stocking enclosed legs. Now it's my turn to smile at his embarrassment. I'm wearing hot pink heels and neutral stockings, a white floral dress with pink flowers and a hot pink cashmere cardigan. It's a sweet, girly outfit and I feel feminine whenever I wear it. My usual work attire is a lot more sedate but I had a lunch meeting with an old friend today and spent the rest of the day in the office so I didn't think it would matter. Now I am glad I wore something so pretty. I'm feeling feminine and a little adventurous.

The train lurches away from yet another station and I grab the silver handrail in front of me. I look up to find the blue suit is standing directly in front of me now, having moved over slightly. His crotch is immediately in front of my hand as it grips the cold metal. I look away but leave my hand where it is. Suddenly I feel an almost imperceptible touch of warm fabric on my fingers. Am I imagining it, or did he just rub up against my skin very, very softly. I flex my fingers slightly and look up coyly. He is looking away from me but there's no mistaking the forward movement of his hips as my hand makes contact with his trousers. My skin is electric and I can feel his hardness beneath the fabric as I gently move my hand against it. So he wants to play, does he? Game on.

The doors slide open as yet more people try to cram into the already full train. Blue suit moves to my side of the railing, standing so close I'm sure he can almost feel me breathe on him. I move my legs innocently so that they are parted on either side of his left leg. I raise my knee, slowly rubbing it against his. My arm is still extended, holding the railing in front of me, even though I don't need to steady myself any longer. I leave it there deliberately. He faces to the front and I twist my elbow gently, once, twice, three times touching his growing hardness. His leg moves against mine, pushing harder. I can feel the excitement building in my stomach as my lips swell and my pussy juices begin to flow.

I want to take this further but there are too many people watching and besides my stop is coming up. I stand up ready to alight and push back against him with my body. I smile and say thanks as I jump off quickly onto the concrete and disappear into the crowd. Game over.

Or so I thought.

I need to catch a connecting train and head quickly towards the elevator at the far end of the platform. The crowd thins as I move along, this end of the platform houses trains going to quieter suburban areas. The elevator doors open just as I press the button. I step in and press the button for the third floor. Two other people enter behind me. The elevator rises as a male arm reaches around me to press a button. The elevator stops. A deep voice in my ear says 'You didn't think I was going to leave it there did you?' I turn my head and stare into the face of the man in the blue suit.

He kisses my neck roughly and pushes me up against the cool reflective metal wall of the elevator. My cheek is pressed against the metal, arms almost pinned behind me. I am alarmed and excited all at once. I look over and notice someone else in the elevator 'We can't' I say nodding at the student standing in the corner watching. Blue suit laughs and says 'I don't think he will mind, he was watching us the whole way along' He nods as if to voice his approval. I feel my stomach churn and my temperature rise. He turns me around, kissing my mouth roughly, urgently, taking my cardigan off before turning me back to face the wall, placing my hands up above my head as if in surrender. He pats me down, almost as if I am a suspect, running his hands down my body, over my breasts, lingering over my now rock hard nipples poking through the flimsy fabric of my dress. Down my sides and over my hips before grabbing hold of my bottom and squeezing my ass cheeks hard. I attempt to turn around and he stops me, forcing me back up against the wall.

His hands roam lower, up under my dress, between my thighs, trying to push them apart. I hesitate, just for a moment before moving my legs and allowing him unrestricted access. My knees buckle and I grab the metal handrail, moving my bottom out and my chest forward. The student is sitting on the floor now, his throbbing cock in his hand. I tense up a little as blue suit pushes up against me. 'Do you want me to stop?' I do, but then again I don't. I answer by pushing back against him harder.

His hands find their way up my thighs and onto my exposed ass cheeks. He pulls my g string aside and pushes his fingers into my wet folds, brushing my clit, a groan escapes my lips as first one then two fingers enter me. He pushes them in as far as he can and starts to pump them in and out. I am soaked and swollen and hungry for more. I watch as the student pumps his cock right in front of me, his penis is hard and bigger than I would have imagined and the sight of him masturbating is turning me on even more. I wonder what blue suits penis is like.

I don't have to wonder for long as he quickly pushes my dress up and rubs his cock along my exposed lips before shoving it into my dripping pussy with such force that I have to hold onto the railing for support. Oh God, I'm on fire. I bend over further and part my legs as he pushes my dress out of the way giving him a birds eye view of his cock as it pushes in and out of my cunt. He feels huge and my swollen pussy lips hold him tightly as he moves in and out with each thrust.

The student pumps his cock even harder and I think he is about to cum. I can feel my own orgasm building at the thought and squeal as blue suit reaches round to play with my clit. 'Oh God you're going to make me cum' I moan as my vaginal walls spasm and contract. He pumps me faster and harder in response. Pushing into me a far as he can go I feel his balls slapping against me with every thrust as I cum all over him, my pussy contracting violently and squeezing his own orgasm out. Making him grunt and squirt warm cum up into me in what feels like bucket loads. I turn just in time to see the students cock explode and spurt cum all over the floor. A small drop lands on my leg and I wipe it off with my finger and lick it. I smile at the amazed look on his face before straightening myself up.

I press the button and the elevator begins to move again. My two cohorts quickly compose themselves and when the door opens the only clue as to what went on is the barely noticeable wet cum patch on the floor and the smell of sex. The next train approaches and I run across the platform and quickly alight, I turn as the doors close and watch the two men gazing at me in bewilderment through the glass. I smile and laugh at their faces as a mixture of cum and pussy juice runs down my thigh. Game over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cold Metal Railing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds